CFNM Adventures in India Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman walks into a locker room, ogling the men inside.
1.1k words
3.03
22.4k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh had gotten used to being naked around Nanda. It was so freeing, and he liked how he could show off his muscles at any time. It was no longer as exhilarating to show off his body to his sister; it was normal now, even though it had only been a week.

His father had died ten years ago, so his mother had been alone for a while. His mother, Dhanya, was 40. She had gotten married at the young age of 18, had Ramesh at 19, and then had Nanda at 22. Dhanya had been at her friend's house for a few days, and she would come back after some time. Ramesh's visit was a surprise, so she did not know he was at home.

Ramesh was sitting in his room, masturbating, when Nanda walked in.

"Oh, I didn't know you would be jerking off. And don't tell me I should have knocked; I've seen every square inch of your body. I know you want to see mine, but only a woman's boyfriend, fiance, or husband can see her naked."

Ramesh stopped masturbating and said, "So if I get you to be my girlfriend, will, you let me see you naked?"

"You don't have the balls to ask me out, you sissy!"

"Yes I do; they're right here! Look all you want! These big balls are gonna be in your mouth one day, you whore!"

"Fine, I'll think about it. Once you've got the courage to ask me out, go ahead! That's just the first step!"

"Alright, Nanda, will you go out with me?"

"Sure, where?"

"How about the pool?"

"Sure! Let's go now!"

Ramesh went and put his speedo on. When he came back downstairs, he saw Nanda in a one-piece swimsuit. He had never swum with Nanda before. He was sad she wasn't wearing a bikini.

"Oh, why the long face? Did you think I was going to wear a bikini? I'm not a slut, Ramesh! I have standards!"

"Yeah, going on a date with your brother is very high standard."

"Whatever! Come on, let's go!"

They put clothes on over their swimsuits to prevent people from thinking they were "immoral people." Of course, when they came back from the temple with Ramesh completely naked, people blessed them, as that was holy. Indian society was strange indeed.

When they got to the pool, Nanda and Ramesh went to the locker room for their respective genders.

Ramesh suddenly had to urinate and stripped completely, urinating in the urinal. He went and took a shower too, as per the rules, even though nobody took one before swimming.

That was when Nanda barged in. At first, she didn't ask Ramesh why he was taking so long because she wanted to savor all the men's bodies around her. She was in her swimsuit and was wet because she had already swam a little bit.

A guy walked up to her and said, "Hey, this is the men's locker room."

Nanda replied, "I know, tiny dick."

The man had a look of absolute shock and waddled off. Many men that were clothed before suddenly stripped and shook their penises at her.

Nanda calmly replied, "You're gonna need more than three inches for this girl!"

Suddenly, all the penises around her began to wilt. She loved this newfound power, walking to all the men and initiating conversations. It was a big turn-on for Ramesh.

"Hey, I saw you catching an eyeful of my tits. Don't deny it; I saw it with my own eyes! You should be ashamed of yourself for ogling women!" Nanda kicked him in the scrotum, making him bend over in pain.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

"You better not! Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

A man was masturbating, staring at Nanda's butt like it was the only thing keeping him alive.

"You know, I'm a human being too! Stop violating me, you creep! Oh, you're cumming now? Hey, you got some on my swimsuit! That's it!" Nanda slapped him so hard the entire room fell silent. There was a bright red mark on the man's cheek.

"I'm not done yet!" She slapped him again and again until he couldn't take it anymore. He gave her a good slap, sending her flying across the room.

"That's sexual violence! I can get you in jail for years!" The man, realizing there was nothing he could do, accepted the beating until he fell to the floor.

Even though she already knew where he was, Nanda said, "Alright, I'm looking for my brother! He's taken way too long! All of you, stand shoulder to shoulder!"

Ramesh, now in his speedo, joined the line. Nanda ordered everyone to strip naked. She said she would not tolerate erections, as they were demeaning to women.

"You know, women are allowed in the men's room. There's just a separate room for women so they can undress without getting eyefucked by the men around them! If a woman needs to come in here, she can! Hey, you! With the boner! What are you thinking about doing to me?"

She stood right in front of the man, who remained silent. She grabbed his testicles and began to squeeze them. "If you won't give me an answer, I'll force it out of you!"

" I...I was imagining you sucking my cock!"

"You pervert!" She crushed his testicles, making him scream. Eventually, there was a loud popping noise. "Look what you did! All you had to do was treat me like a human being, and now you have busted balls!" She began to laugh.

A cleaning man came in, saw her, and continued walking. A man said, "Hey, there's a woman in the men's locker room!" The cleaning man just ignored him.

Nanda walked up to the man, twisting his nipples until they bled. "You have nothing to hide! Ashamed in front of a woman! What are you, a pussy?"

Nanda continued to squeeze men's testicles until there was not a single erection left. "Good! You have all learned your lesson! Now, put your swimsuits on! They won't let you swim without them!

All the men scurried off, with Ramesh staying back. "I didn't know I had such a strong sister!"

Nanda spanked Ramesh's butt. "When we leave this locker room and go to the pool, we are no longer brother and sister. We are dating, okay?"

Ramesh, who had a burning butt, managed to say, "Understood. Just-how did you do that so well?"

"This isn't my first time in the men's locker room, dumbass. I come here often just to punish the perverts that come here. Why do men have testicles? They're just hanging there, ready to be kicked!" Although he was in his speedo, Nanda grabbed him by the penis and they walked to the pool entrance.