CFNM Boys Swim

Story Info
Aaron enjoys exposing himself to the girls at the pool.
1.3k words
3.8
58.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family moved in a new neighborhood this summer. I was bummed up about the decision. I missed my friends. The new neighborhood had a "community area". It had its own swimming pool, tennis courts, whatever you can think of.

It was a little bit difficult to make friends for the first few days, but I met a group of girls. Jane, Kristy and Camilla. Everyone was 18 years old, just like me. Jane was short, pale skin, blonde hair, medium size breasts. Kristy was brunette, a little taller than Jane, small breasts and shy. Camilla was brunette round figure with large breasts. She was sassy and intimidating.

About me, my name's Aaron. I'm 18 and I have a pretty good fit. Slim fit with visible muscles. I was very pissed about my parent's decision to move, but as some time passed and after meeting these girls, I did not mind the shift much.

The girls and I went along just fine. Everyday we would meet in the community area and discuss random stuff. They would talk about drama in the neighborhood and I would listen silently and admire their faces and bodies.

"Hey Aaron... Kristy, Camilla and I are planning to go for a swim tomorrow, would you like to join us?" Jane said as I was busy admiring the girls, unaware of the topic they were taking about. It caught me out of the blue.

"Umm, yea, that sounds great. I'll check if I have my swim shorts with me," I replied.

The next day I checked for my swim shorts but couldn't find any. I asked my mom and she said they might've lost it in the moving process. She gave me a light blue Speedo which was clearly meant for a 10 year old. Having no other option, I took the speedo and hit the pool.

The girls were already in the pool. Kristy was wearing a bikini and Jane and Camilla were wearing swimsuits. There was no one else at the pool. Weird. I went to the men's room. Removed my shorts and put on my speedo. I looked at myself in the mirror. A clear bulge was visible and you could clearly see the shape of my cock. Furthermore, my short pubic hair crept out of the speedos from both the sides. I was exposing a lot.

The thought of going out like this started to make my cock hard.

"Aaron, control yourself," I told whispered to myself.

But the thought of the girls seeing the shape of my cock and my pubic hair made me rock hard. From my angle, you could see a good part of my cock coming out of the speedos.

"Hey Aaron, what's taking you so long?" Camilla shouted from the pool.

"Just a second!" I replied.

I took a quick shower and headed out. As I was walking from the men's room to the swimming pool, I could see the girls looking at me first, and then my cock. There I was, walking in my tight blue speedos with an eight inch rock hard cock. I could see Jane's eyes widen up. I liked this feeling. Exposing myself to the girls.

"Hey girls, is the water cold?" I asked.

"N-no, Aaron, it's pretty warm actually," Kristy replied.

It was warm. I swam a few laps just to warm up. We decide to play catch for some time. The shape of my cock wasn't too visible when I was in the pool. The water came upto my belly button. So I decided to do something fun. I wanted the girls to see my speedos again.

"Hey can any of you do a handstand in the water?" I asked.

"No way haha, I'll probably injure myself," Jane said.

Kristy and Camilla tried to do it but failed.

"You do it," Jane said.

So here I go. I went underwater, put my legs up in the air. My legs and Speedo were out of the water. The girls could clearly see my tight Speedo and the enormous bulge. I imagined what their reaction was as my head was underwater upside down.

Then, just as I was about to let go and come back up, something happened. Gravity. My speedo was too small for my eight inch cock. I could feel half of my cock slipping out of the speedo. The three girls had a clear view of half of my cock slipping out.

I couldn't hold my breath too long and I came back up. I could still see the expression of surprise on the girls. There was awkward silence for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna practice for some time, take a couple of laps," Camilla said.

Kristi joined in "Yea me too."

"Hey Jane," I said "I saw you doing backstroke a few moments ago, can you teach me?"

I could see Jane being surprised for a second. She and I both knew that backstroke practice would mean that she would have a close view of my cock.

"Umm, yea sure I would love to."

So we started. First she showed me how it's done, then she told me to do it. I pretended I couldn't do it on my own and that I needed support. Before she came for support, I adjusted my cock so that it was pointing straight, parallel to the floor. She held my back and legs with both her hands and told me to move my arms and legs in a specific manner. As soon as my cock was in view, she gasped. Since the speedo was too small and my straight cock was pulling the Speedo, my balls were visible from both the sides.

We started practicing, Jane was acting like she didn't notice my balls, but I caught her peaking now and then.

After a good half an hour, we decided it was time to go back. Kristie and Camilla went to the ladies room first. Just as Jane was starting to leave, I asked her "Hey I think this backstroke really pulled some hamstrings in my thighs, it's really paining when I try to walk, can you help me with this?"

She was surprised. "So like, what do you want me to do?"

"Maybe like give a little massage here?" I replied pointing to my upper thigh. "We can go in the men's room."

"Umm yea cool, whatever makes you comfortable." she said.

So we went to the men's room. I laid back on the sitting area. She started massaging my thigh.

"A little bit up." I said.

And she did. Her hand was close to my Speedo, but not touching it.

"A little bit more up." I took her fingers and placed it just below my speedos.

"Is it helping?" She asked.

"Oh yeah definitely. I think the source of pain is right here," I took my hand and stretched my speedo to the opposite side, exposing one of my balls and the underside of my cock. I pointed out the spot between my ball and my thigh. "Right here."

Jane took a second, but did what I said. I could feel her fingers touching my balls. My cock was throbbing in the speedos.

"Hey, is Jane in here?" Camilla shouted standing at the men's room door. She couldn't see us, luckily. Jane quickly moved her hand away from near my balls.

"Yea she's in here," I shouted "she was helping me with this cramp. Come in!"

So Camilla and Kristi came inside. Jane was a little embarrassed. Kristi looked confused.

"Cramp? Are you fine?"

"Yea, I think I just pulled some muscles while swimming," I replied.

Camilla and Jane started to talk about some drama.

"Hey do you guys mind turning the other side, I need to change," I said.

And the girls did. They stopped talking. There was silence in the room. A few feet away from the girls was a mirror on the wall. They could clearly see me through that. And they were.

Aware of this fact, I put my hands in the sides of the speedo and with one swift motion, pulled it down. There I was, standing fully naked. My eight inch throbbing cock fully visible in the mirror. I happily took my time wearing my fresh clothes.