CFNM Ex Stays over

Story Info
CFNM Experience with ex-girlfriend.
800 words
3.78
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this would be a CFNM Story with one of my ex-girlfriends. This would be my first story, so please share your feedback.

I knew Nishta from college as she was a batchmate. A little bit of Nishta, so you can get a visual representation. She was a hot woman with such a spankable ass. She would love to wear t-shirts that would flaunt her amazing cleavage. We were in a relationship for 3 years before we had to break up due to a mismatch in long term expectations.

This incident happened around 3-4 years after we broke up. We remained in touch through Instagram reels even after the break up. I eventually moved to another metro city and after a couple of months, Nishta pinged me saying she would be in my city for a couple of days due to work. She wanted to know if I would be free to meet her. I told her I had some work tasks which was on high priority so maybe she can come to my place and we could talk while I can work on my tasks. She agreed and said she would be at my place 10am the next day.

I was very excited to meet her after a long time and could not sleep due to the nervousness of meeting her. Eventually I dozed off and woke up at 9am. I figured I would take a bath and freshen myself before Nishta comes. I turned on the shower tap and thought about the hot sex we used to have when we were together. This resulted in me getting a boner. Little bit of myself, I am not one of the macho men but I am tall and fit who plays sports regularly.

I realized I was getting late so was about to turn off the tap when I head the doorbell ring. I was expecting delivery of my ironed clothes. So I wrapped myself in towel and went over to open the door only to find Nishta in a hot dress. She was wearing a loose t-shirt which showed of her cleavage and she was wearing her leggings which showed off her ass very well.

I was shocked to see her while I was dressed in only my towel. Her eyes was scanning my body and she came into the house. I locked the door behind her and told her to sit on the sofa while I change into my clothes in a few moments.

She said in jest I can roam around naked if I want as it was nothing new for her to see my body. Seeing that this was my chance to flash her, I dropped my towel to the floor and sat down near her. She did not expect this and was in awe before sporting a cheshire cat smile.

We soon started talking and then watching movies. Her left hand was on my thigh slowly rubbing. She soon started to rest on her back and placed her head on my thigh. I started to feel something stir in my dick. To adjust myself I moved a little bit which resulted in the remote and it's batteries falling onto the floor. One of the batteries rolled into a gap between the sofas. She immediately got up to pick up the battery, giving me a nice view of her sexy clothed ass. My boner reached its full limit. I went to retrieve the remote which was near her. As I picked up the remote, she had retrieved the batteries and turned to see where the remote was, only for her face to end up an inch near my dick.

Watching Nishta so close to my dick made me hornier like never before. To diffuse the situation, she asked what is the dinner plans and went to the kitchen. I followed her and saw her start chopping onions. She said she was going to make herself some omlette. I got close to her and stopped with my dick almost resting on her ass. As I went nearer, she stuck out her ass and said she is fine with anything as long as her clothes stay on.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her ass to my dick. I started to dryhump her. My hands started to grope her breasts over her clothes while humping her ass with my cock. I started to yell that this has to be best ass and tits in the world, grind me faster. We started to grind faster until I was on the verge of cumming. I told nishta to turn around and show me her cleavage. She turned around and made a slutty face which sent me over the top. I came on her cleavage and dress.

(To be continued)