CFNM Sojourn Ch. 08

Story Info
Linda's birthday wish.
2.6k words
4.2
7.3k
4
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had given me my ultimate birthday present, and I felt compelled to at least try to reciprocate, but to do so would take me far out of my comfort zone. Before describing this adventure, I need to introduce a couple of men that participated. Jim lives next door to our old Condo. We socialized with him and his former partner when we lived there. He happens to be gay and is now "playing the field." His roommate is Allan. Both indicate their relationship is purely platonic. While Allan enjoys sex with either gender, he says that does not include Jim. We know Allan through a work relationship. He is a junior executive where Linda works. In fact, Linda suggested Allan contact Jim when she learned of the roommate possibility. Both of them are in their mid-twenties.

Linda had handed me her fantasy request with the words, "deep and dark." Then walked away. Put simply and crudely, she wants me to be fucked in the ass, while I'm fucking her. I admit I was appalled at the prospect. After all, I was heterosexual and had never had the slightest impulse to be otherwise. I walked after her.

"I'm sorry but I'm really uncomfortable with this."

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, uh, I'm 100% straight and..."

"You think this will make you gay?"

"No, but it could hu-hurt, and I uh, might not be able to stay hard with men there."

"OK, you're frightened and anxious. I would never put you in a situation intentionally that was this troubling for you. Please talk about your fear to me."

"It's just, I don't know, it seems like having sex with a man would put distance between us. I think it would come between us in our relationship."

She thought for a moment. "Nothing I ask you to do could possibly negatively impact our relationship. The reason for that is I would never ask you to do something I believe to be wrong. I have in the past and hopefully will in the future continue to ask you to challenge yourself. But I will not push you away. CFNM lifestyle is about trust between the partners. You and I play with power and control for sexual reasons, but our relationship is built on trust. I love you. Think about my fantasy request in this light and let me know."

I'd started to live with Linda for no other reason but to experience the full range of sexual exploits that she'd opened for me. She had delivered, and now she demanded that I deliver. Rather than have me plan everything, Linda only needed my willing participation. What she wanted me to do was accede to her desire, push my boundaries, and fulfill her fantasy. Despite my reservations, I made the commitment to participate and told her so about an hour later.

She kissed me and said, "You'll love it. I've planned everything with Jim and Allan assisting, so there's nothing for you to do, but show up."

Allan and Jim arrived for dinner on the date planned. She had asked them to honor our CFNM lifestyle and they disrobed in the foyer, folding their clothes on a bench. Linda wore a new dress that was alluring and revealing. We all enjoyed the meal she had prepared and served, together with a fair amount of wine. Higgins and Conchita were away for the evening. When we had finished coffee, she told us that her fantasy was to begin.

We stood naked side by side, while she looked at us. I felt humiliated, being at least ten years older than the other two, but I was fit due to consistent exercise, so I didn't come off too bad in comparison. "Please stroke your cocks. Entertain me," she grinned wickedly.

Jim and Allan got hard quickly but I was having some trouble. "Now I'd like you to form a small circle. Good, now grab the cock of the guy to your right and stroke him." While still feeling somewhat reluctant, it shocked me to realize that, not only did I enjoy the feel of another penis, but I had also become erect. We pumped away for a while and then Linda had us service the guy to our left, thereby allowing us to touch both of the other guy's boners. She left us doing this for a few minutes, actually till I moaned with pleasure.

"Alright, now I want you lay on the floor in a triangle and suck the cock closest to your mouth." I wasn't really comfortable with this. But I knew things were going to get gayer before the night was through. We struggled with lining up cocks to mouths and moved around a lot on the floor, but eventually each cock was covered with a mouth.

"Beautiful." Linda circled around us, clearly enjoying the spectacle that she was creating. She bent down close to my ear and whispered, "You little cock-sucking devil." I laughed and almost choked myself. While we were gobbling on each other, Jim gripped my ass cheek, and I felt like I was melting into the circle.

While we were focused on the lovely cocks in our mouths, Linda went over to the large sofa and took the decorative pillows and put them on the floor just in front of the sofa. The action on the floor was getting hot and all three of us were grunting and moaning. Linda interrupted, "Stop, spit that cock out of your mouth. It's too early to cum. Lee! Spit it out." I was a bit lost there for a moment.

"Since you've tasted the other two cocks in the room, I think it's only fair that we give you the change to taste your own. Lee has always wanted to get his cock in his own mouth but never figured out how to do it." Busted, I never should have told her that fantasy. "I've done a little online research and we're going to try a technique that can help. Lean up against the sofa with your shoulders on the pillow on the floor and your butt on the front of the sofa. While leaning against the sofa pull your legs back over your head.

"No, Allan, your butt should be higher up. Put your shoulders closer to the sofa. That's right... good Jim... I like that view Lee. Allan, you should try and get your back as vertical as possible... much better. Success Jim, way to go." Allan and I fell over trying to look at Jim. His neck was bent up and his 9" cock was about two inches into his mouth. He was happily self-fellating. She was watching him also and said, "Just don't cum."

Jim replied, "OK, but I think you just introduced me to a new obsession." He then happily went back to his private pleasure.

Allan kept falling over and Linda had to help him get in the right position. But he just couldn't reach himself. "Try and relax your back muscles. Let yourself go limp," Jim suggested.

Linda came over to me and held my legs. I was close. I could lick the pre-cum off the tip, but not suck. She told me to relax and pushed down on the bottom of my thighs, which were facing the ceiling. That did it and I got my cock inside my mouth. What a wild sensation... tasting and feeling a blowjob from both the sucker and suckee side!

When Linda let go, my back straightened and out popped my cock. "That's probably for the best. Otherwise, you might disappear for hours at a time," she teased.

"Hell, I don't know how I'm ever going to get anything done at home again," Jim laughed.

Linda worked with Allan for several minutes, while I watched Jim and slowly stroked myself. Allan finally gave up.

"The final part of the opening act of my fantasy is up next. You three get on your knees in a close circle facing each other." Linda then slipped out of her dress. I admired her exquisite loveliness and immediately got rock hard.

Allan whistled and even Jim said, "You are a beautiful woman, Linda." She walked over to us and put her hands on Allan and Jim's head, leaned over the three cocks and kissed me on the lips. Then she pushed my legs apart and slid on her back, so her head was in the center of the circle under our cocks.

We had to move around a bit to accommodate her, but when we were settled, she said, "I want you three to drip pre-cum on my face. No ejaculations! Let the dripping begin." And with that the three of us started edging ourselves and slowly built a sweet facial for Linda. I had spent many hours edging when Linda told me not to cum. So, I was a veritable fountain of dripping pre-cum. I aimed for her lips because I knew she loved the sweet taste of it. I also have to admit with no fear of being labeled, that watching the other guy's dripping was a real, bonified turn on. When Linda's face was covered and dripping down the side, she said, "And now on to the main event. It's fantasy time!"

Linda pushed herself up through the cocks and slowly turned in our little circle giving us each a chance to lick the goo off her face. When she was satisfied with the tongue bath, she got a towel and dried her face. She took me by the cock and said let's make a train. I grabbed Jim and Jim grabbed Allan, but there was no cock for Allan to hold. She made choo-choo sounds as we went up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Linda told me to lie across the bed. Then she lay on top of me, in the sixty-nine position, and took my cock into her mouth, as I explored her wet pussy with my mouth and tongue. I was slick and she was wet. Our tongues and mouths tasted each other's sexual essence. Standing at the end of the bed, Jim offered his cock, competing for attention from Linda's mouth. She placed her elbows on my thighs, holding a cock in each hand and took turns.

Then, right across my face, Allan's cock slid into Linda's pussy. I had to turn my head slightly to breath because his balls were dragging across my nose and rubbing against my tongue. I've never seen another man fuck my wife and certainly never had this close a look at a fuck before. Who came first? Probably me, but the first started the others, and very soon I felt cum flowing onto my groin and tasted it in my mouth. It was hard for me to believe what was happening, and I do admit that my recollection is a little blurred.

As we all lay quietly next to each other, across our oversized bed, Linda said, "Well that wasn't in the plan. Let's take a little break before we move on to the main event."

Allan mumbled, "The planner deviated from the planner's plan" and we all chuckled.

Linda's head was still at the foot of the bed. I moved up towards the headboard, so I could reach her closest foot. I began massaging it and sucking her toes. She sighed and pushed the other foot closer, while grasping my cock with her left hand. She was gently rubbing her thumb on my slick frenulum. I began to get hard and lavished more attention on both sets of toes.

Jim mumbled about me having a "bionic cock."

Linda fell asleep and I must have dozed a little too. I came awake when Linda took my hand and led me into the shower. I had been asleep about 45 minutes. Jim and Allan had already showered. I was the last one to get to the main event.

Linda had put on a bathrobe, but we were all still naked. She ordered us to get in a circle and get each other hard. Then she walked around the circle touching our butts and licking our ears. When we were all hard, Allan asked, "Are you ready Linda?"

"Yes," she answered, "Line us up." Apparently, Allan was going to serve as the Sex Coordinator. He asked Linda to climb onto the bed, on all fours. Then moved her forward towards the headboard. He then asked me to "please" bend over the bed and Jim put some lubrication on my ass and gently stuck his finger in. Then Allan asked me to "take" Linda from behind. She was really wet, and I slid home with little effort. I began humping my wife and Allan asked me to wait a moment. I felt Jim climb on to the bed and then his cock was gently trying to enter my virgin hole. I was really tight, and Jim tried multiple times, but had no success. My own erection began to deflate. It clearly was not working.

Allan stopped the process, saying, "Let's try this another way."

Linda turned around and whispered to me, "Relax, Jim's cock is smaller than the vibrator you have used before. I want us to experience this Honey."

I nodded. My ass was still up in the air and someone was wiping excess lubrication off. Then Jim put his lips to my asshole and began licking and inserting his tongue. At first, I was revolted, but it felt so damn good. I went with it. Linda lay down under me and began fondling my balls with one hand and using her other thumb to stimulate my frenulum. I had a steel-hard boner in no time. Jim kept rimming me, fingering me, relaxing my asshole, and generally making it more amenable. When he got two fingers in up to the knuckle, he looked at Allan and said. "Let's go."

Allan took over, "Lee, you get on all fours and let's get you and Jim hooked up first." I nodded, and slowly, gently, and carefully, Jim's cock found its way into its target.

Linda crawled out from under me, gave me a kiss, and said, "I'll be right back." Jim felt like the vibrator without the vibrations. While it was uncomfortable initially, I could feel his cock stimulating my prostate and his balls felt cool slapping up against my butt.

Linda had walked around to see Jim's cock plunge into my ass. "Holy, fucking, fuck. That looks so God Damn HOT!" She came back to me, grabbed my head, and stuck her tongue down my throat. "Oh my God, Lee I am so turned on. Jesus Christ, I want you to fuck me now!"

She knelt before me on the bed, and carefully eased her way back under me and onto my cock, guiding it to its home. Allan helped us get into a rhythm and when our trio was finally working effectively, made it a foursome by offering his cock to my mouth. I took it eagerly and was the focal point for the pleasure of three people. You can't be more pleasantly submissive than allowing your body to be used for sex by two men and a woman. Orgasms cascaded through the foursome with each eliciting another. Linda's fantasy had become a reality.

She was over the moon with satisfaction. Despite my initial resistance, it was great sex. The mental satisfaction was undeniable. The indignity of being "prepared" for penetration, the abandonment of exposing my anus to be used, my submission to so many new experiences, all made me wallow in delicious vulnerability. I had learned that someone else's cock felt and tasted wonderful. I could envy girls in this regard. This had, surprisingly, provided both physical and mental enjoyment for me. In the end though it wasn't about what I thought. It was Linda's fantasy, and she talks about to this day as one of the most mind-blowing experiences of her life.