CFNM Sojourn Ch. 07

Story Info
Lee gets his birthday wish - domination.
2.6k words
4.35
8.4k
4
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months back on a Saturday morning, Higgins announced breakfast at 10am. He served us coffee and asked if we would be eating in bed or coming downstairs. Linda looked at me, "Let's eat in bed." I nodded.

We told Higgins what we wanted, and he nodded, "Very well Ma'am and Sir. I will let Conchita know immediately. He liked to pretend he was British, but his fake accent was hysterical.

We had some slow, romantic morning sex while we waited. We were basking in the glow of simultaneous orgasms, when Higgins, tapped lightly on the door with our breakfast. Over our morning repast we talked about our plans for the future, things that needed to be done now, and also our upcoming birthdays. We were both approaching our 35th and had kicked around several different ideas... a big party, a trip, ignoring it all together! Linda said, "I can't get away for a trip right now and the idea of a big bash just makes me tired. What if we keep it simple and just give each other something simple?"

"Finding something you need or want is not 'simple'," I opined.

She laughed, "I've got a simple idea. Something we both love and can't get enough of..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sex!" she rejoined. "Let's share a favorite fantasy we dream about but have never told. It could be deep and dark or not, but something we've thought about, but never talked about. Then the other person has to try and make it happen. What do you say?"

"I'm in. Let's write the fantasy out and swap notes. Then the giver can ask questions to try and make the fantasy come to life. Deal?"

"Deal," she smiled.

I pretty much knew my fantasy. I sometimes thought back to Linda's housewarming and the feelings I had when I was masturbating on the table. Two women held my ankles pulled back, so I was completely exposed. The depth of the embarrassment and shame was overwhelming. I wanted to go back to that level of feeling. I wrote it out and sealed it in an envelope. With our birthdays rapidly approaching, Linda asked me if I was ready to swap fantasies. I suggested we flip a coin to see who's fantasy would be first. She agreed and won the toss. "I choose to give you your fantasy first. The envelope please..." I handed it over and she read it aloud. She smiled with the memory. "What were we 20, 21 years old? Just discovering life and love. You picked a good one Lee." I thanked her and she thought for a minute or so and then asked, "What specifically are the feelings you seek to relive?" I put myself back in that moment and besides the shame and embarrassment, it was the loss of control that stirred me. I shared that and she nodded. "I think I've got it. You're on!"

At seven pm, on the allotted day, she came downstairs and took me up to one of the spare bedrooms. On the bed she had laid out some sex toys, which were to be used in fulfilling my fantasy. There were soft handcuffs, a blindfold, a riding whip and a couple of similar discipline devices, and a small contraption with several think straps and buckles. She wanted to try it all out, "I'm in your hands my dear. Do what you will with me." She handcuffed me behind my back and started to attach the "contraption" to my cock and balls. One thin strap was applied under my balls, right over the top of my penis, and tightened. Another thin strap, attached to the first, was tightened around my erect penis. On this strap was attached a small bell, and a ring to which she attached a lead. The effect was to lift both my balls, and my penis, up and out. With the lead, she directed me around the room, to test that it was attached properly. She then fitted the blindfold, which was extremely efficient. Linda instructed me to bend over the bed and stick my ass out, when I complied, she said, "OK, you can come in now." I could not see anything, but she said, "You remember Leah, my best friend from high school, she's now a junior partner at Norse advertising agency. And Mona, another friend from school, who is now a Registered Nurse. OK girls let's try this stuff out."

"Hello Mona and Leah," had barely gotten out of my mouth when I felt the sting of the riding crop on my butt and then it patted my balls. One of Linda's two friends harshly said, "You will refer to us as Mistress, you worm!" My scrotum drew them up in an attempt to protect, but she (whoever?) kept patting. The strength of the pat was increasing, and it didn't stop until I groaned and flinched.

Linda said, "That works very well. Let's try this." I heard the swish of the tasseled whip and the smack of it hitting my ass. It was made of nylon and was designed to redden the ass more than damage skin. This is not to say it didn't hurt when swung with force, which was my next experience. One of them was wailing away on my ass and it stung a lot. I groaned again and Linda said, "Hush, you big baby. Take it

like the sex slave you are."

I said, "But Linda, it stings."

She said, "I am your Mistress, and you are my slave. Mona, give me the whip. I'll show you what sting really feels like." She took full swings at my ass, and it hurt, but I kept my mouth shut. After 15 pretty vicious smacks, she asked, "Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I softly replied.

Next were the nipple clamps. They stung a bit going on, but the pain settled into numbness pretty quickly. Then someone flicked them with their finger. "Holy Shit, that hurt!" I cried out.

Then the whip smacked my ass again hard. "Don't speak unless spoken to."

"Yes Mistress."

Finally, I felt lube jell on my butt. "Spread them," someone (Maybe Leah) said. I widened my stance. A finger slipped in. "He's really tight."

Linda replied, "Just use a lot of lube and push it in. The slut likes a vibrator up his ass!"

This toy was more of a prostate stimulator, than a punisher. It was egg shaped with a small cord about six inches long. The egg slipped in past the sphincter and the cord hanging out of the ass crack acted as an antenna which allowed the vibration to be remotely controlled. More lube was applied, and the egg was forced into my rectum. The vibrator's high setting was strong, but I kept my mouth shut. "Are you happy slave?"

"Yes Mistress, very happy." And I was. I've described what was physically happened, but mentally I was right where I asked to be... helpless, no control at all, full of shame and embarrassment.

With the testing complete, we went downstairs for dinner. Higgins and Conchita were out for the night. The blindfold, handcuffs and leash were removed. I commenced my duties, as the girls sat at the table. I served the meals that were already waiting in the kitchen. I served drinks, took away dishes, and served each course of the dinner. On occasion I received punishment for some alleged error, using the whip or crop. Several times I was ordered to kneel beside one of the girls, who would feed me from her plate, and allow me a sip of wine from her glass. All the time they chatted among themselves, as they would in a normal restaurant. For desert I had to cum on their Crème Brule. While I was jerking-off, Mona was tapping my nuts with the crop and Leah was whipping my ass, because I wasn't cumming quickly enough.

After dinner, I was blindfolded and led out to a car with the leash. I was put on a blanket laid on the floor of the car in the back. Mona sat with her feet on my nuts and face during to the ride. When we arrived somewhere, I was lead up the stairs of an apartment complex. My blindfold was removed, and I was told to knock on a door.

As John Prine sang, I was "naked as the eyes of a clown," with my cock and balls pulled and wrapped for maximum exposure. I had a bell on my cock and three armed women standing behind me.

It was opened by a middle-aged, well-dressed lady. She gave instructions to vacuum the main room. While I worked, she would come and pat my butt or push my erection down and watch it spring back and listen to the bell tinkle. You read that correctly. I was so turned on; my cock was pulsing and slick from pre-cum.

When I had finished cleaning middle-aged woman's apartment, I was led out and up some stairs to another apartment. There I met a pregnant woman about my age, and her partner, an slightly older man who looked affluent. My first duty was to clean her toilet, with brush and detergent, then he wanted his Mercedes washed. It was parked in the street and the risk of being seen was enormous. My Mistresses decided I should do it anyway. Mona lead me down by leash and stood by with the crop in case I tried something. Several people passed by as I washed the car, but seeing that I was being supervised, they just smiled and moved on.

This was the first time a male had witnessed my naked obedience to female domination. He seemed revolted, and certainly thought I was less than manly by calling me a "ball-less wimp" and a "pussy." My humiliation was clearly evident. I could not look him in the eyes. But I felt beyond sexualized. I was flying high in my role and loving every minute. When I finished the car, he took the crop and gave me several stinging blows across my bottom for being "dick-less."

We then went into what turned out to be Leah's flat. She made up some pretext to spank me. She took me over her knees (I just love over the knee!), and both Linda and Mona thought their friendship required them to assist in my punishment. The vibrator was remotely turned on and I was spanked, whipped, and my balls were repeatedly smacked with the crop. I came again and it was a mess.

The Mistresses ordered me clean it all up with my tongue. While licking my own cum off Leah's thigh, my flaccid cock began stirring. I obtained a full erection when I was licking cum off the floor with my ass sticking up in the air. Someone turned the vibrator on again and Mona flogged me with the whip until I finished. All three women were laughing hysterically.

It was soon approaching midnight. There was a paved walkway below Leah's unit, and in front of the harbor. It led to a ferry stop. They blindfolded me again and led me with the leash down the steps to this pathway. I heard Linda ask Leah when the ferry was due. The reply was "soon."

Linda went up ahead. I heard her warn several people who were apparently walking in our direction that there was a "naked man on a leash being controlled by two strong women."

The other two took turns with the leash. I heard several people pass by without comment. Several girls caught us from behind, as they walked to meet the ferry. They stayed with us, thinking this was a lot of fun. I heard the girls talking and giggling. One encourage another to "Take some pics because nobody's gonna believe this."

I could see the flashes of light and quite a few shots were taken. Lots of laughter, and encouragement that they all agreed this was the way men should be treated. Near the ferry stop, the girls who had met us from behind, were about to leave us to go to the wharf, when Linda asked them if they wanted to discipline me. They hesitated, probably unsure as to whether or not the offer was genuine.

After a few seconds, the offer was accepted, and I was gently whipped with a lot of giggling. "Have you ever watched a man masturbate?" came Linda's frightening question.

I guess the girls shook their heads, because Linda continued, "Would you like to?"

I could hear the ferry horn some way off, as I was ordered to give a demonstration, and to complete the job before the ferry arrived, so that the girls would not miss it. I was fully hard and slick, but mortified, thinking that this was outrageous, but I trusted that Linda judged the girls to be at least 18 years old. "Get to it." A blow across the buttocks accompanied the command. I started pumping myself much to the delight of however many people were watching. I wanted to finish quickly, but I had already cum two times in the last couple of hours and I'm not 18 anymore. I kept getting close only to lose the sense of inevitability that precedes an orgasm. I was building back up to a peak, when the blindfold was yanked off, and this took me over the edge.

I sprayed semen onto the grass, looking directly at the girls faces. "Wow! That was gross," announced one of the girls. They hurried off to the ferry.

Luckily, no one getting off the ferry came our way, and we returned to Leah's flat without further incident. By this point, I had an urgent need to pee. Leah put a bowl on the floor and pointed to it. My final humiliation of the night was having to piss like a dog, with three women closely watching.

I was given the couch to sleep on, still naked, with an old blanket, while the girls went to the bedrooms to sleep. The next morning, I was allowed to shower and shave. Breakfast was to be on the veranda overlooking the back yard. My duties were to be the same as for the dinner the previous night. However, there were to be a few more people - the three from upstairs I had met the night before, the two girls from the flat next to Leah's, who had been unavailable the previous evening, their boyfriends, and two or three others I did not know.

The same routine followed, the serving, the punishment, the use of the leash and the little bell it operated, the kneeling to accept some offered food. The indignity of having all this take place, not only in front of all these people, but especially the guys, was really getting to me. But it was still not over. After breakfast, Linda produced some white-board markers, and invited the guests to sign their names on my birthday card - my naked body. Claiming first choice, she signed on my cock - where else? Leah attempted my balls, with not a lot of success. My buttocks, thighs, stomach and back were all nicely covered. Higgins came to pick us up and I was allowed a robe for the ride home.

This was a birthday beyond any fantasy. It surprised me how comfortable I was at breakfast; comfortable with my nudity (this was nothing new); comfortable with the muzzle and leash; comfortable with being dominated by the girls; Comfortable that all this was open to public display; comfortable with being publicly spanked; and comfortable that a junior captain of industry had allowed, even encouraged, all this to happen to him. It had taken nearly fourteen years for me to get to this moment, since my encounter with the volleyball club. And now I was duty bound to help Linda achieve her fantasy. This excited me and scared me as now her fantasy became mine.