CFNM Traditions Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam's & Richard's CFNM Trials.
3.3k words
4.35
12.9k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's and Richard's CFNM Trials

Oliver was in love with Sarah like no other woman. Deeply in love with her. He found her beautiful, thoughtful and kind. He thought there was a little bit of soul-mate bonding between them. He was an ice hockey player and she a field hockey player. They had been in many classes together, started out as friends, sometimes attended each other's games, and grew close over the spring as Oliver often walked Sarah home.

Sarah really like Oliver, appreciated Oliver. She liked his company and grew fond of how the serious side of him could be smart and even intellectual. She generally suffered without complaint his stubborn streak. She accepted his heartfelt adoration of her. She didn't, however, think the romance would go on forever. She was well aware that they would go her separate ways when they went off to their respective colleges. But she was willing to let it edge over from non-romantic into romantic for the summer.

The desire for this change in a relationship from the platonic to the intimate was what initiated almost all traditional judging. There were no rules about which party initiated this change. Sometimes the boys would initiate, which was regarded as both acknowledging and accepting that they would soon be displaying their male sex organ in an effort to be judged worthy of moving into the intimate stage. Sometimes the girls would initiate, usually out of true romantic feelings. A few were simply curious, and a few, like Sarah, were trying it more seriously, like teenagers trying drugs.

Either way, the atmosphere in a relationship would be charged when it became apparent that the ceremony itself would be happening. The sets of emotions on either side of the relationship were often very different. Most boys felt some kind of hope tinged with heated anguish and humility at every event. Most girls, however, found their emotions underwent an evolution that started out sharing some of the boy's embarrassment, and with more experience matured into a sense of amazement at their ability to manage these events, and finally arrived at a satisfied awareness that, with the right boys and right guidance, their expectations of what came down choreographing the entertainment could be unconditionally met.

This awareness came over time, and certainly did not arrive in a big way for Sarah when she went through the whole ceremony for the first time very shortly after turning 18 with a want-to-be boyfriend named Adam. For Adam, also 18, she wanted to test the waters, and was the one who had proposed a judging. It went very well, but it was her first time and she had no expectations or experience to guide her. In fact, as she reviewed it over the days just following, she saw that that first proposal was carried out too perfunctorily.

One day after she had made her mind up to be brave enough to make the proposal, they were alone in the living room of her house, and Adam agreed, even eagerly agreed, but then managed to stand up only very slowly, turning red with embarrassment, looked at the ceiling and hesitatingly brought his hands to his front and then actually unzipped his pants, fumbled within his underwear, and pulled out his penis. It had in fact taken Adam a good 20 or 30 seconds to overcome a buzzing reluctance and get his zipper down and fish his penis out with trembling fingers. But eventually Sarah was sitting there looking at Adam, who had not moved his hands away from in front of him, and the expression on her face was telling Adam plainly, "What are you doing?" Finally he put his hands down at his sides and she was looking at Adam's rather drooping, long, fat and pink-headed penis.

Adam's face was taut, pained, and she saw the flickering of hope coupled with the chagrin of humility. His eyes darted with nervous embarrassment. He stood there, and after a minute, because he had only shown her the shaft and head of his penis, she surprised herself by saying, "I think something is missing here, Adam," which caused an unexpected pang of joy to pass through her as she recognized that she could have input into how this event might be managed.

She watched Adam's penis and it hung plump and immobile, and, as it was among the first penises she saw, she studied it rather closely. When she looked up from it to Adam's face, she saw that Adam was cringing and continuing to look around the room but not back at her, and it dawned on her from this that the atmosphere in the room was charged with an imbalance of power in her favor. She realized that, in fact, she had no more to do than sit, look, and maybe encourage, while Adam must act, even react. She became aware that Adam knew he needed to do more, by convention let her see all of his genitalia. She also knew that tradition could easily and adamantly compel him to do this. Then she realized that Adam was also aware of this and in fact seemed to be waiting for her to require it.

'Well," she asked.

Adam had no reply. There was a long moment of silence in the room as he stood exposed to her. With both hands, he undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, then gave her a questioning look, silently asking if maybe she would indicate that actually he didn't have to go further. She smiled, and while looking at length at his penis, calmly waved her hand in a small circle to encourage him. He dropped his pants which fell to the floor, and he stood there with his penis hanging through the slit in his white underwear.

She took in the realization that more of his body was exposed, and that his pants were out of reach on the floor around his ankles. She openly examined his penis, and smiled appreciatively at him.

Standing with his pants at his ankles, Adam had to find a way to retract his penis back into his underwear so that he could comfortably take them down. This act of touching his penis in front of her to push it back into his underwear was remarkably humbling for him. He wanted to turn away and do it more privately, but with his pants at his ankles he only managed to twist to the side, which gave Sarah the sight of him from the side as he managed to withdraw his penis back into his underwear.

"Oh Adam," she said nonchalantly as he turned, and he gave her a deer-in-the-headlights look. She watched with new-found appreciation as he put his penis away.

"Now," she said sternly, requiring the full event.

Adam faced her again, his face turned down with consternation, pulled the elastic top of his underwear away, sighed, then peeled his underwear down near his knees, and straightened up in front of her. This state of semi-undress lasted a few minutes more, with Adam on display and obviously in high anguish, and then it was all over when she decided that Adam wasn't boyfriend material just right now.

That first judging gave her a taste of the way this ceremony unfolds. She realized that she had a necessary role in achieving a satisfactory level of ceremony, and deep down inside she sensed enjoyment at the type of role it suggested she might take in the ritual. It impacted what happened a short two weeks later with her second proposal made out of the blue to Richard on a day when she and Richard were part of a swimming party at Cindy's house. A somewhat shy, frank and lanky senior, she had known Richard for all of senior year, shown hints of mutual attraction, but Sarah had not planned to get intimately involved with anyone so soon after things went awry with Adam.

She was, however, intrigued by the fact that they were together there at the pool party most of the day, and by late afternoon Richard was slightly drunk and repeatedly making it obvious to her that he was interested in her. She was covered in a yellow gingham sundress over her suit, and he was in a Hawaiian shirt and stretchy bathing trunks, and his state of casual dress along with his overtures was enough to give rise in her mind to the idea that maybe she could contrive to have Richard entertain and maybe even accept a proposal.

Once the idea of judging Richard had dawned on her, Sarah found herself fancying it and toying with it for much of the afternoon. She considered it to be half-baked, too sudden, and so far-fetched that there was almost no likelihood that Richard would accept. In her mind these made for nearly perfect conditions for trying it out.

Late in the day she and her close friend Emily were in the kitchen cutting watermelon and he came alone bearing an empty plastic cup through the sliding glass doors from the backyard. He came along with the sounds of the party outside into the room and as soon as he had slid the door shut and turned to them Sarah paused her cutting and plunged unhesitatingly into the proposal. She asked quietly and steadily. "Richard, you know, I think you like me, a lot, and I would like to make a proposal to you, right here with Emily as witness, for a traditional judging."

Richard, of course, did not at first comprehend what she was saying. But after a few seconds his face turned to stunned incredulity. His eyes glazed briefly in thought and Sarah could see he was filled with trouble. There was a long moment of silence in the kitchen during which Emily's jaw dropped a bit. She had no idea it was coming, and after she too realized what had happened, her face gave way to an amazed smile. Her eyes darted briefly to what was visible of the front of Richard's bathing trunks. He was a finely proportioned male, just over 6 feet tall, with cropped curly hair and a jawline that dovetailed with a dimpled chin. His narrow waist and torso betrayed his track running experience.

Richard was very attracted to Sarah, but he hadn't spent much time thinking she would want to have an intimate relationship with him. He had never received a judging proposal, had never given a showing, and like many boys had given it depressingly little thought. A speechless Emily recovered herself enough to stop slicing the watermelon and put the knife she was cutting with firmly down with a thunk on its side on the cutting board. She cocked her head at Sarah, and announced to the kitchen in general, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

For his part, Richard at long last turned and looked Sarah deeply in the eyes. She gave him a penetrating, mature look that was intended to say, "I know what I'm doing." She smiled broadly at him, looked back into his gaze, and said unabashedly, "You do want to do it, don't you?"

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it," said Emily liltingly, spinning once about in a long white maxi dress, her black hair flying. "You two have been circling each other all day." Her eyes were brightening.

"True," replied Richard to Emily. He smiled shyly into Sarah's face, her eyes seeming to hold his gaze in place, but with that one word he seemed to accept and acknowledge that he did want the chance at an intimate relationship with her.

"OK then, Richard," said Sarah briskly, "you accept this proposal right now, right here, in front of me and Emily?" She phrased it like a question, but everyone in the room understood it was an ultimatum.

"If I do?" asked Richard, his voice wavering with confusion. Sarah noticed the perturbation in his voice. She looked at him quietly, comfortingly, locking eyes. "I'll help you Richard," she said.

"I bet you will," said Emily.

"Oh you kill me, girl," he gushed at Sarah. "OK then."

The conditions for the ceremony were swiftly decided. It was to take place immediately and in the TV room upstairs, a room steeped in the comforts of the upper middle class, with draped windows and a leather couch and footstool between two recliners in the middle of a paneled wall opposite the TV. Sarah scraped up the melon pieces and put them in a bowl.

Emily found herself eyeing Richard, who seemed rooted in place, appraising him from shirt to flip flops. As if on cue, all three then walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs and followed Richard into the TV room. On the way, Emily whispered to Sarah, "I can't believe you did this. My first. I'm so excited." Sarah whispered back conspiratorially, "Just you wait and see."

Sarah closed the heavy door, looked at a now desperately quiet Richard and with an outstretched arm and finger pointed to a spot on the floor in the center of the room in front of the TV. She then sat with Emily on the couch. Richard stood fretfully in his flip flops, his red stretchy bathing suit, and his blue patterned Hawaiian shirt which hung down about midway over his bathing trunks. When the girls looked at him carefully, they could see for a bit below the shirt that there was a prominent telltale male bulge in his trunks.

'Now I think, Richard," said Sarah with the politics of an assistant making introductions in a meeting, "before we start that we -- you and I, especially you and I-- should decide on the point of this." She paused a few seconds to let this idea gel in everyone's head, then asked him, "What do you think that is?"

There was an awkward silence and it became clear that whatever Sarah had in mind was not about to match whatever might come out of Richard's mouth.

In fact, Richard could not think of an answer. He rocked back and forth on his feet and the whole world slowly began to open up like a well inside him. His mouth felt dry. His eyes began to wander then became fixed on the floor between them. Emily and Sarah both could see the transformation of his growing embarrassment in his face and actions. For the most part, because she was new to judging, Emily sympathized.

Sarah, however, recognized his state of anxiety, and perceived how raw it rendered his decision making. She acknowledged to herself that the ritual had already entered the stage where nearly all the relationship power in the room was transferring to her. She knew intuitively that from now on, as the ceremony continued, she would be able to make helpful suggestions and fill Richard's mind to overflowing with ideas of what was necessary.

"The point is, you need to impress. Don't you, Richard? That's the whole point of this tradition, right? Impress enough for me to accept you as my boyfriend."

He lifted his eyes to her, then looked back down at the floor. He was lost in the shock of embarrassment and very much wanted her help.

"That's what this is about, isn't it?" pressed Sarah.

"I guess so," he said. In some odd way, his embarrassment was fortifying to him, was the only thing that gave him a solid floor to stand on.

"Tell me."

"The point of this is to impress you."

He fell silent and continued to rock.

"Now Richard, I want you to understand that I am the one judging whether or not to take you into an intimate relationship. But you must impress Emily too. You must want to impress us both."

"OK, I know," he said. There was an extra edge of quiet in his voice.

"How will we know that you want to impress us? That you desire to do it?"

"I don't know. I should find some way to be sure to show you, I guess."

"First, Richard, for every step we take here, do you think you should demonstrate a desire to impress? First and foremost. Show us that you are all-in on doing this for us?"

"Yes," he said. "I am. I will." he said.

"Let's start, then. Richard, let's begin by having you tell us that you want to make the most of this chance to undress in our presence."

Nearly twenty seconds of silence followed. Emily sat perfectly still, all senses alert. She was determined to catch every nuance of Richard's behavior. Richard stood six feet away in front of the two girls, eyes on the floor, and Emily's gaze traveled all over him. Then, as if breaking out of a reverie, his hands moved toward the bottom of his shirt.

"Richard," said Sarah sternly. He paused. "I have not heard you say anything. Go stand in front of Emily and tell her how thankful you are for this chance to impress her."

Richard looked with deference at Sarah, seemed to nod, and moved a step toward Emily's side of the couch.

"If you want to continue you will do this for Emily now," said Sarah. "And then come over here and thank me for letting you do this before going any further."

Emily's face brightened as Richard moved closer to stand before her. She looked in his face but he could not, however, force his eyes to meet hers. The fact that he was about to thank her for letting him undress in front of her echoed in his mind with incessant humility, took hold of the fabric of his imagination.

"Thank you, Emily," Richard said quietly to the floor between them, anguish beginning to find color in his face. "I really want to undress for you, Thank you for letting me do this."

Emily looked into his face and saw an appealing humility she had never encountered before. Her mind filled with the depravity of the situation, that only in moments she expected to see Richard fully and gratefully naked before her.

Richard moved over to stand in front of Sarah.

"Come closer," she said, "look me in the eyes, and tell me you want to do this for us."

Richard closed the three feet between them in half. He forced his gaze to meet hers.

"Yes," he said, "I want to do this for you. "

"Tell me exactly what you want to do."

Suddenly he knew what she meant, and deeper embarrassment rose in his face. He looked imploringly at the ceiling and tried formulating words in his mind. Then he just came right out with it, "Oh Sarah, thank you. Thank you for letting me show you my penis for judging."

"How badly do you want to undress for us?" Sarah asked.

At this point, Sarah knew he had accepted what was coming, and that in terms of this ceremony he was as malleable as a male could get. She also had the insight that this time, because Richard was wearing so few clothes, unlike Adam's final state of partial undress, she probably could actually get a male to be completely naked for her for the first time. "Go back and tell Emily how badly you want to continue. In fact, ask her if you may be allowed to continue."

Richard stood before Emily again. "Emily," he said with a direct air of appeal, "I do really want to show you my penis. I really want to. Would it be alright with you if I do?"

Emily looked at Richard with a new-found sense of delight then smiled profoundly at Sarah. "What do you think?" She said jokingly to Sarah.