CFNM Traditions Ch. 05

Story Info
Cindy Joins.
2.6k words
4.18
8.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there you are," said Cindy expressively to the girls on the couch before taking in the kneeling Richard and saying, "Wow, what are you up to in here?"

She was a large woman for 17 years, many pounds overweight, and wore a yellow and blue swirl-patterned robe over her bathing suit. She usually seemed to be smiling about something, full of a reserved but playful personality. Her pleasantly freckled round face was incapable of disguising the awkward amusement she felt taking in the sight of the boy kneeling with his rear end pointing up in the air at the couch. She looked with open amazement at Emily and Sarah and then back to Richard.

"We are actually having a judging ceremony right here in your house, " said Sarah sunnily. "I proposed and Richard accepted. He has been performing for us and, as tradition would have it, is just about to lose his swim trunks."

"Timing is everything," said Emily.

"Richard has been so willing to please," said Sarah. "He won't care if we invite you to join."

Richard stayed on all fours and swiveled his face against the floor toward the door to acknowledge Cindy. He said nothing, but sexual energy glimmered in his eyes, filled his face, seemed to the delighted Cindy to give Richard the sense that he had come from anther world just to appear in an aggravated sexual position on the floor in her house. She had the briefest notion that she would never look at this room the same way again.

It took no more urging to convince Cindy to join, and pink with unfeigned happiness she quickly went over to the couch beside Emily, straightening out her robe as she did and pulling it down her heavy legs as far as it would go.

"I'm in, I'll just watch," said Cindy hopefully. She bounded onto the couch with a sudden and untempered excitement, jabbing the footstool aside with one foot. Her face was nearly red with excitement.

"That's fine," said Sarah, who knew that Cindy had no experience with boys and had not been to a judging. "So far," she went on, "Richard has given his shirt and flip flops to Emily. He was just demonstrating how he could squeeze his penis through his bathing suit. He is really trying, based on what I can see."

Squeezing his penis, thought Cindy. Holy shit. Really?

Emily said, "Actually, the last thing Richard said was to complain about how tight his trunks are. You could tell his erection was really pushing the boundaries of those trunks."

Cindy looked at Richard's proffered backside where his trunks stretched taut around his bottom, and tried to imagine what the view of Richard squeezing from the front was like. She gave a sweet-voiced huff and an an incredulous look at Sarah, then said "Sorry to have missed that."

Sarah picked up her clue right away.

"Richard," said Sarah tellingly, "because Cindy missed out on how you males squeeze your penises, let's have you come stand in front of her and do just a little more squeezing. How's that sound, Cindy?"

"Wow, that's just great," said Cindy with unconcealed hope. She smoothed out her robe again and placed her hands on her hips, suddenly aglow with the self-conscious expectation that Richard was actually going to touch himself through his trunks for her.

Richard stood up to his full height, and when he turned to face the couch the state of his aroused penis was boldly evident in his trunks. It jutted into the fabric, stretching it as tight as it could go.

He suffered from a bout of humility that arose from how he was presented to Cindy wearing only his trunks, fully aware that his rigid penis was clearly constrained by them. This tradition and its required activity were far more deep than he imagined.

"Stand right in front of Cindy, why don't you" said Sarah.

Richard stepped closer. He managed a tiny whimper of anguish, and the three girls took it in, registering that this partially dressed male was revealing to them his feelings, almost as if he was giving each girl a secret to pleasure.

"Closer, Richard. Come on," urged Sarah.

Richard jutted out his jaw and moved until he was not more than two feet from the couch, arousal beaming off of him like sunlight, and everything about his arousal was glaringly evident even to the inexperienced Cindy, especially his penis under the fabric of his trunks running like a fat tube at least eight inches from his crotch to the very top of his trunks. She ran her eyes over his nearly naked body, and, because both Emily and Sarah made no pretense of averting their eyes, she confidently stared fixedly at all of it and carefully at the swip of hair that ran down the center front of his abdomen and into his trunks.

"Richard has really been trying to show how much he wants to please us," explained Sarah. She leaned over and took one of his hands in hers. She indicated Cindy with a nod and said, "Tell Cindy how badly you want to use this hand to squeeze your penis for her."

Richard's penis jerked once in his trunks. His hips flexed involuntarily. He looked longingly at Sarah and then unhappily at Cindy. His eyes fluttered and he tried to force his gaze up to the ceiling, but he was driven by internal impulse to look directly at Cindy. She took her eyes off of his crotch and smiled up at him.

"I want to squeeze myself for you," began Richard somewhat breathlessly, looking back down at her by now amazingly brazen smile. But Sarah simply cut him off by saying, "Do it, Richard. Squeeze and do not let go until I tell you stop." She dropped his hand. Cindy's gaze riveted on the penis in Richard's trunks.

Richard placed his hand on the vertical bulge in his trunks and used all four fingers and thumb to grip the shaft of his penis. He encircled it through the material of his suit and began squeezing and releasing. All three girls watched quietly and carefully as over the next 30 seconds Richard worked himself into deep arousal, the tip of his penis seeming to pop out with each squeeze. He uttered an occasional wordless cry of pleasure. His state of erection was now utterly complete, and his desire to comply with their wishes was evident in the puppetry of his movements.

"Thank you," said Sarah.

Richard's hand went to his side. His penis was nearly protruding from his swim suit. His breathing was shallow and fast. It was obvious to the girls that his trunks were exasperatingly tight for him in this state. In their own separate ways, each knew how delicate his volition was now. Cindy and Emily saw that he followed orders, but Sarah especially understood that Richard's free will was largely guided by his arousal, and that she was in charge of that arousal.

"Back on your knees by the TV," directed Sarah. "Pronto."

Richard dropped gracefully to his knees six feet in front of them.

"Face the TV."

Richard spun around silently.

"Head on the floor Richard, and tell us if you want to relieve the pressure of those trunks."

"Oh my god," said Richard placatingly. Soaked in shame, he spoke directly into the carpet.

Cindy was beside herself. She now understood what had happened to the power balance in the room, that Richard had given it over to Sarah. She realized that she had stumbled into a scene of male supplication, that Sarah had turned judgmental duty into a game of female proprietorship. She pondered this for only a minute before deciding that she would allow herself to slide into participation, become engaged as one does when finally understanding the rules of the game.

"Richard wants relief," said Sarah jokingly. "And he has agreed to show us his balls. Haven't you, Richard?"

Cindy's eyes flew open. His balls, she thought questioningly. She shared a dazzled look with Emily.

With his face almost on the floor, his breathing audible, and his mind overrun by duty, it took only that much prompting for Richard to begin begging to get relief from the confines of his suit.

"Please," begged Richard, "let me lower my bathing suit. Please let me do it."

Sarah looked at Cindy and looked at Emily as though to say, see, you too can get this to happen. She said to them, "I'm going to let him pull them down but not take them off."

"Richard," said Sarah.

"Please," was all Richard replied, squirming against the tight trunks.

Sarah said, "Ask each one of us for permission."

Richard did so, applying for permission with each girl by name. Each of the girls shared fantastical looks of conspiracy and glee when being asked.

"Use both hands to pull the back of your trunks down at least far enough to show us your balls," demanded Sarah.

Moments later, after Richard had struggled, knees and forehead against the floor, to pull the material over his buttocks and part way down his thighs, there above his red trunks aimed gloriously at them was his rear end with his round wrinkled anus the real point of focus, and his testicles hanging below it.

At first, the girls observed this scene with incredulity, even a little repugnance. Cindy thought, but only briefly, how unfair it was for Richard to have to do this. After all, they were not used to seeing the rear ends of males, but especially not one which was pointing up at them, intentionally spread before them at their request, making what was in fact an obscene visual setting of Richard's asshole not to mention of his dangling testicles.

It took them some time to adjust, to accommodate their thinking to what was now a virtually unscrupulous position of control.

Sarah, on the other hand, thought this was almost too easy. Staring at the backside of the 17 year old male before her, she asked, "Feel better?"

Richard was encased in shame. His freed penis throbbed undauntedly. The air, like a brilliant flashlight, was expertly tickling his exposed anus, inviting the sexual energy of the universe to play with this terrifically sensitive area.

"Yes, better," he said softly, uncontested urgency in the tone of his voice.

Emily looked at Cindy and Sarah with an appreciative look. Cindy had a vague expression of disgust. Sarah showed a slightly content expression.

"That's quite a sight. How does it feel, Richard," asked Sarah, "to be showing us your balls this way?"

"God," He grunted into the carpet, which generated a small pang of joy in all three girls.

There was a moment of quiet as the girls observed.

"A couple things," announced Sarah calmly. She mouthed "watch this" to her companions on the couch.

"Can you wiggle your ass for us, Richard?" She asked cheerfully.

He made no verbal reply, but his anus twitched and clenched a bit as the girls watched and marveled.

"Your ass looks pretty tight, Richard," Sarah said with approving pedagogy. "Like you could hold something sticking in there."

This caused a reaction by the other two girls, They sniggered, and made a closer inspection, recording the fact that indeed he was ever so slightly wiggling his asshole at them and that it was inching open and closing tightly. To their amazement, he clenched it closed very tightly, and his balls rose up, turned, and his sac ever so slightly tightened around them.

"Did you see that?" Asked Emily. "His balls moved. I've never seen that before."

"Oh, god, can we get him to do it again?" Asked Cindy.

"Hold your balls in one hand," declared Sarah.

They watched as Richard sighed loudly and reached back between his legs and carefully wrapped his testicles within the cupping fingers of his right hand. This left his anus as the most exposed part of his rear anatomy, and consequently seemed to generate the idea that it was even more vulgar than before. His penis was so rigidly erect that it pointed away in such a fashion that none of it was visible from behind.

"Now, do this for us Richard," said Sarah reprovingly, as if there would be consequences if he did not. "Hide your asshole. Cover it with your finger while you hold your balls."

The girls were mesmerized by the idea that Richard was about to touch his own asshole while kneeling head down, pointing his read end at them. This upcoming act took all attention. The deeply subservient nature of this performance, with Richard about to comply with an obviously demeaning request, gave Cindy and Emily an appreciation for how substantial Sarah's management of the viewing was.

When Richard did finally extend his index finger and place it over his anus, Sarah said, "Oh my god, Richard, how wonderfully good you are at this tradition."

Richard felt the wrinkled structure of his asshole with the tip of his finger, and meanwhile his asshole sensed the slight pressure of his finger covering the detail of its opening, and his brain struggled to comprehend the divergent sensory experiences as they flooded into him and took huge presences in his consciousness. With small but noticeable movements of his fingers, he began gently grasping and fondling his balls. He was barely aware.

Sarah looked toward the girls like colleagues at an auction and asked, "think he's good?"

"He is," said Cindy, not sure of her level of comfort with the actions of the nearly naked boy before her, but still trying to keep up with the sensational experience that Emily and Sarah seemed to be having.

"Are we ready to judge his penis?" Asked Sarah.

That actually was something that Cindy wanted, to be able for the first time to observe, leisurely appraise and maybe even offhandedly control an erected penis. She loved the idea of doing so with two other girls, being able to cause it to be shown, even in a humiliating way, and without having to be the only one in charge.

"You bet," she said.

"I want to make you stick your finger in your asshole, Richard, because I know you will do it for us, wouldn't you?" Asked Sarah blithely.

This unexpected assertion was followed by quiet snickering, and a fleeting look of astonishment in Cindy's face. She focused her attention on his upward pointing rear end. Was this boy actually going to finger fuck his own asshole right in front of her? She couldn't decide if she wanted to see this or not.

Emily, on the other hand, leaned forward and inspected Richard's actions with interest. She openly memorized the rounded flutes of his spread buttocks, the pink cleft between his cheeks, and dark crevice leading to his anus. This, she realized, was one way she would be able to remember Richard, the viscera of his creased rectum obscenely revealed, the corrugated sac of his testicles hanging in full display, and by the rules in her society, a state of exhibition she probably would require of him whenever it suited her. She began to develop a new kind of appreciation for Sarah.

Richard rocked his forehead against the floor in answer. He pointed his finger at his asshole, placed it firmly on the opening, leaned back as if to further open himself, but Sarah relented, telling him to stop.

"Hands on the floor," she said with swagger, "I have another idea. It's penis time, the true rite of passage. You want to make the most of the tradition, don't you, Richard?"