All Comments on 'CFNM with My Wife's Friends Ch. 01'

by CFNMatt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Great start, five stars.

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Excellent tale. 5 stars

The beginning is very promising, I trust that the story will continue as expected. Eager to read new chapters. This has seemed very short. Please, don't delay

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cfnm WWG

ah, the camp fires and the beer bull flow tonight. There are too many errors in this to make if likeable.

No practitioner, even a student, would be discussing a patient before they were out of the building. If they were laughting it's likely for the 2" cock not the 8" fantasy you served us.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Priming the pump ?

Living the dream. Lucky phugher !

My doctor is cute and is always the case younger than me. After my exam, no I didn't give her a show, she asked if I'd had a prostrate exam. No not yet was my answer. To my disappointment she scheduals my appt. With anotner doctor, his fingers were like Rocky Patel Decade Toro cigars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest

Looks really good so far.

Don’t make it too cliche by having the wife share him. Keep the naughtiness n discrete nature.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Excellent Start

I didn't notice any errors. Disregard Anon's remarks about medical practices since this is your story, your rules. I bet NP Maggie can't wit to get it in her ass next year. Five fucking stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it so far.

This is a fantasy of mine for sure. Love it so far. Keep it up. Can't wait to read the rest.

TJATJAover 5 years ago
Yay

So far, so good. I am sure my friends at cfnmvillage.com would too!

DTR

Chicagoguy82Chicagoguy82over 5 years ago
Great start

This is the kind of cfnm fantasies I have, curious to see where this story goes, but chapter one so far was awesome! Well written and very hot!

KNIGHT_STREAKERKNIGHT_STREAKERover 5 years ago
Great start

This is something that I would have loved to happen when I went for physicals. I tried, but my doctor didn't ask for me to stand up and lift up my gown. All she did was reach in underneath the gown and it was over in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Doctor

Is a Hispanic lady about 35 or so, I am 55 and have some enlarged Prostate concerns, a few times I even ended up in emergency with them using a catheter, but some new meds have so far helped with that.. I was worried about her being a female since I know what checking involves but she is matter of fact about it all and when she does the finger up there bit she takes her sweet time, actually milking me. Never any other nurse in the room, I had expected one. She says the procedure should help and it does seem to. During the last visit she asked me if she could touch my penis, to create contractions which she said would help. I said OK, not sure what she meant but I found out. So, I got what I call a happy ending in what my Doctor calls a medical procedure, first time in my life anything like that ever happened.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cannot believe these stories involving health professionals. That's why I did read this. I am only looking for real stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCFNMatt@CFNMatt
98 Followers
Just your average guy with some interesting experiences to share.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES