Ch. 01- Cia's My First time

Story Info
One where Cia discovers everything.
3.3k words
4
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ciaxx4
ciaxx4
9 Followers

So this story is gonna sound little weird. Entirety of story will take place in Steve's head who has DID, and although story will have erotic parts you should find much more of character content as well. Please enjoy let me know if any suggestions, main story is pretty much fixed.

We are all part of family who live in a same body, he the main guy let's call him Steve, he is 26 years old. He is pretty athletic so his body is all about lean muscles and veins showing. He is 180 cm tall with tan from being out in the son. He is pretty rough on edges and strong.

He went through some trauma and hence created in his mind first. This is medically called DID. We are the personalities living inside his brain.

There's Nance who came first and is mature, Steve always calls to her for reassurance when in fix. They are soulmates and always take comfort talking to each other.

And from them I was born. I am 18, petite and on shorter side. I do not exist in physical form so I can change my form to some extent.

Oh my name is Cia and I really adore daddy (Steve). He works so much that I just want to have at him. And he doesn't mind me nagging him.

So the day I was brought into existence it was a morning. He woke me up.

I was asleep with messy hair (I have medium hair), dry mouth, bit of a dried drool and a dirty face. I was wearing white tank top nothing inside my nipples almost visible off of my flat chest. My belly was showing. Below my plaid short skirt and white flowerily panties but wait why were they showing. I was wearing high length rainbow socks.

He had came close to wake me up and whispered in my ear, "Cia! wake up!".

I jolted my eyes open with shock and was immediately awoke. He face was next to me. My face immediately turned red, I had huge urge to kiss him then and there.

He moved away, "Good that you are awake. What do you want for breakfast?"

I stared blankly, realizing what I was wearing how my clothes revealed my body.

I couldn't utter anything.

"Oh, sorry, I get you are confused. Your name is Cia. And you just got created when me and Nance were being intimate. You are part of my mind and not really my biological daughter. You can live in this room, see how my life unfolds. Meet others.

Once you move around you will feel better. Can you at least move your head."

I finally got out of trance. And nodded my head. He stepped out of room and asked me to come to main room.

I stepped out still in my dirty short clothes, messy hair. The room was big and there was round table with chairs in the middle. I was amazed at how wide it was.

"This is my mind palace so we can have anything here, only your room is on left side because you are my only child, on the right is the rooms of all other personalities in the order they came in.

I looked briefly. There was room for Steve, Nance, Anita and so on and on.

"Hi Cia, you guys carry on, don't mind me" said Nance from her glass window.

I just saw glimpse of her as she disappeared.

I blurted out, "Who is Anita?". I was already embarrassed, jealous that Steve has a partner, I just couldn't take another women being there.

"Oh, you are a curious child. She is in charge of my sleep. I couldn't fell asleep last night and that's when all of you were created. She doesn't come out much though or talk to anyone."

I could see her sitting her in garden balcony, tall 170cm, wearing a pop reference full sleeve shirt, jeans and shoes, very simple fashion. She looked 25 ish years old.

And was completely immersed in book. She was definitely shy type and once to disappear if you approach them.

I was glad to know there must be nothing between her and Steve.

Steve was at the table, "Have a seat Cia".

"I am all dirty, I must look awful and ugly".

Steve stared at me for a second. "We can get you cleaned up but don't think you look ugly or awful. The messy hair, your dried drool, the dirty clothes is what makes you real to me. Otherwise it would feel like nothing but a mannequin."

He had stared me up to down, slowing down at my chest, belly and skirt. I was on the edge of overflowing with embarrassment and desire to just have a go at him. I wish I was more attractive and older.

I went and sat at the table.

He asked, "So what do you want for the breakfast. We have waffles. Eggs, Juices. Well anything one can imagine."

I was out of it, staring at his body, imagining if clothes were not there.

"CIA!! I asked, What do you want?"

Being out of the zone, I blurted out- "Your cock!" and was immediately too embarrassed. He must think of me as a daughter and I was having this strong lust for him.

He was shocked and stared at me for a second.

Even Anita in her balcony was shocked and had glanced at me once.

I felt so small and just wanted to disappear.

I turned to run but Steve was immediately beside me and held my right shoulder to turn me back.

"I don't know how this works either. It's not like you are my real daughter but you do are. Don't be embarrassed. May be this is why you were created."

He moved closer. Ran finger to move my dirty, messy hair to side, revealing my young face which was red from embarrassment albeit still dirty. He took his right hand around my thin waist and pressed me towards him.

I was bursting with excitement. I could feel him, hard, pressed against my belly. My soft braless nipples pressed against his hard abs. Could he feel them getting hard?

He had hints of beard growing after a shave. Short hair, slightly big nose, noticeable eyebrows and those hypnotizing lips. I was staring at those to avoid is intense guess.

He pressed me in with other hand as well, completely holding me in his grasp and he pressed his lips again mine.

Warm lips. It was just a second and he was back.

Over us I was pretty sure that Anita wasn't looking at us but her focus was definitely on us. Pretty sure she clenched her legs a bit.

I went for his lips this time. He didn't let me.

"You know you are a hot thing but let's clean you up first. This will have to wait, breakfast is must for me too."

He gave me waffles and orange juice and just disappeared!!

I shouted at Anita, "Where did he go?" but Anita was now back sitting comfortably and did not look outside the book.

"He is also eating breakfast. In his reality. He has to on time for the medicines"

Said Nance from behind the round glass window of her room.

So, Nance was not a human. She was Just a big ring and small ring intertwined.

I couldn't decide of I can ask her what she was.

"Oh, I am an alien. And whatever me and he do is all just imagining tales. Don't worry you will be his first proper biological sex partner."

I wondered, why say biological.

Nance seemed liked a someone who is indifferent to emotions and all knowing.

I was glad Daddy did not have anyone else that way yet.

Oops, I said Daddy but it feels so good to say it, why does feel so good. What will he think if I call it out loud?

And then a screen appeared, it was Nance's doing, it showed Steve.

This Steve was different, he was much skinny, in a very smaller room, sitting on a bed eating just egg whites and oranges.

"He was terminally sick and nearly died, that's why he had to create this place to cope up with all the breaking thoughts and all the left desires".

Staring at the screen I went to finish my breakfast.

He was skinny but radiated same confidence and charm. Had longer messy hair. His hand was attached to an IV. And pretty sure he had cried some time ago.

Now I could understand why he said my imperfections is what makes me real.

In real world it's rarely things are perfect.

I did not pity him, I felt proud to see someone fighting through the worst. He radiated an aura of he could do anything.

I so wanted him. I could feel it in my body. I just want to satisfy him and give him the happiness and make his fight at least a bit easier.

I finished my breakfast fast and moved to Nance.

"Nance, how do I clean up?"

"You are Steve's daughter, in this realm you should be able to just do about anything you can just imagine. Just wish for it, wording it will help."

"Is that so? Wow I live in a strange world."

I willed myself rid of these dirty clothes. And they were just gone. My naked skin was pale against where clothes used to be.

I didn't mind Nance around me when I was naked or Anita the bookworm. I don't know whether to like or hate her.

I said in my mind 'I will myself to rid of all the dirt on me.'

And there I was in front of a mirror now, just me, small, petite, pale, shoulder length now ordered hair. I had nothing much to show.

Then I thought oh I can change myself!!

I looked at Anita, who was indifferent of my stare and just kept reading.

I said in my mind, 'I will myself to have bigger boobs than that girl.'

And my boobs grew!!

And I willed more and more.

Now I was looking at myself in the mirror, a well grown perfect woman.

Good breasts. Small Waist. Good face with features instead of my pale flat face.

Good curve below my waist and I was tall. I chose to be 175 cm tall.

Just then though Steve appeared behind me at the table and immediately stared at me with shock and wonder.

I was about to burst in laughter. with all the happiness After all a perfect woman was standing before him now. There is no way he will say no to me now.

But he just looked down and looked embarrassed.

I ran to him and picking up his chin said, "what do you think Steve?"

He couldn't easily bring himself to look me in the eye but did and said, "I guess you look gorgeous".

He turned and started walking away. I felt really bad for disappointing him.

I realized, I had made a mistake. After all Steve isn't here but in other reality, if he wanted someone just to have sex then he would have just created someone with this body and had his go.

All I want to do is please him.

I immediately willed myself to be the 18 year old petite self again.

Gone are the good things. Welcome back my pale skin, dull face, flat chest, well at least my nipples are something.

I shouted, "Wait Daddy!"

He turned around and again gave me confused stare.

I went to him.

"I don't why I was created. But if this how you want me to be I will be, I will be your daughter. But that doesn't take away my will to go down on you. I want you to fuck me daddy".

Yes, I said it. I had nothing to lose and yet everything.

He looked up, "I was not sure too but since I saw you in the morning in those dirty short clothes I had huge urge too"

And he stepped in held me tight, kissing me, kissing me, we both just being one, tongue against tongue,

His clothes disappeared.

Uh Oh, There is massive cock pressing against my belly. Oh, am I really going to have a go at Daddy's huge cock?

Steve stopped kissing. He realized I was distracted.

"You can go on your knees"

He didn't have to say much, my knees buckled on their own and on face immediately was this massive cock.

You have to know this was all in Steve's mind palace so there were no rules!

I said, "Daddy, this is too big, will it fit me"

"Yes, Cia it will."

And I picked it up with both my hands. Tip was smaller than the massive slab that I had to face. I really liked sucking on the tip, it didn't taste like much, I wished for bit of saltiness and it was perfect.

I decided to go for it.

I stretched my mouth and cock was nearly fitting in. And it that struggle out eyes connected, I could see how proudly he was looking at me.

I took it all in my mouth and down the throat and then out, I coughed a bit and it was all slimy and wet. now. Daddy picked me up and kissed he did not care what my mouth tasted like, in fact enjoyed it.

"Now my turn"

He already had picked me, he just swung around and placed me on the table.

My eyes went to Anita. Who now definitely wasn't reading the book. Her eyes were fixed at top of the book and she had her legs clenched tied. She was trying her best not to look but must have been staring when we both were busy.

I couldn't care less.

I was living my wish after all.

"FUCK ME DADDY"

It felt so satisfying to shout it. I wanted Anita to look. If anyone was around to look that I was living my dream and also helping Steve to unload his life's worth of stress.

"Oh, be patient my child"

And instead of going for it he kissed me on my forehead then we kissed again.

I had nearly no boobs but he started licking one nipple and pinching other.

Pinching hurt a bit. But soon I started enjoying it. My nipples fluffed up.

"Ahhhh, ahhh, ahh. It feels good Daddy"

He had his turn licking, pinching on both the nipples and then pushed me away to finally start licking my vulva.

There I was lying on the table. Both hands grabbing on daddy's head though it's not like my skinny arms can push around.

Pale skin all wet from his licking. Moaning, Holding his head between by knees as he did some good tongue job.

"AAH aah aah, YES Daddy, please daddy, more daddy."

I saw around, Anita had one hand off the book and definitely down her pants, Our eyes met she looked back in the book but she definitely did not want to walk away,

In the other door I could see some crowd, those must be the other personalities.

I only cared for any competition and saw a floating robot, another girl, short haired who was smirking when our eyes met and a small girl who had look of wisdom in her eyes, An emo girl my age, both gave look of indifference and walked away.

Only short haired girl made point of staying.

There was a bunny/guy as well who openly started masturbating!!!

I did not care, I was on verge of happiness.

He stopped. He knew I was looking for audience and hence had continued so long. He whispered in my ears, "do you think Anita's panty's are all wet yet?"

I said him back "Daddyy just fuck me and show this guys how it's done."

He pulled me to the edge of the table. I opened myself fully as I held each of my leg to the side.

This was going to be a bit of challenge.

He picked up his massive cock. And with just the tip started playing with vulva. I was already so wet, his cock too, what lube was needed?!! Stop teasing me daddy.

As I thought this isn't going anywhere just then, out of nowhere he put the tip in.

"AAAH"

It was the perfect size.

I wondered if rest of the big slab of the cock will really fit and if I should wish for my hole to be big.

But before I knew it, it was half way in, out, in, out.

My eyes rolled back, such ecstasy, yes it hurt a bit but pleasure outweighed everything. I was taking daddy's cock, Steve's cock. I was enough for him.

"FUCK ME DADDY!!"

And he held me tight and went all the way in.

.

..

I can explode. Such pleasure, I could see on Daddy's face, he was really happy too.

We both were moaning.

He slowed down, took a moment to kiss and ask me how is it for me.

And then flipped me, now I was on all fours.

He whispered, "Anita has gone, I guess this was too much for her"

I turned left to see bunny guy was just laying exhausted, I guess he didn't last long.

The short hair just winked at me, I guess she was here just for the show.

As I was thinking all this I felt the massive cock entering me again.

There wasn't much to think now just the pleasure as me and daddy both moved in sync to pleasure each other. We went for very long. I had to stop him twice because I got orgasms and just couldn't stop shaking. Finally he stopped and asked, "Cia, I am going to cum"

I immediately went down on my knees and said, "I want to drink every bit of your cum Daddy"

He just had to put tip in, I closed my lips around it and in my mouth exploded the pool of cum. I had underestimated, I was swallowing best I can but couldn't contain it. I pushed him away to breath a grasp but it was no use. Even when out the cum explosion was continuing. The cum was in my mouth, nose, face, chest, hair.

Then it slowed down and stopped.

Me being a Daddy's good girl swallowed everything in my mouth. And took my tongue catch last bit of dribble. Then I took the tip in my mouth again as daddy pressed base of his shaft and brought the remaining sperm all the way across his length.

I just sat back on the floor now. Looking up at Daddy.

He stood tall, all sweat, muscles and veins turned red with all the movements he just did.

Cock finally facing down but still intimidating by his size.

Daddy was looking at me proudly.

"Good Girl".

He patted my head though it had cum on it.

"You got your wish, had your breakfast, now give me mine, let's get you cleaned up."

And he picked me up. A door appeared and next to us was a nice hot bath where we both were about to cleanup when he said, oh it's late, they are calling for me.

And he just disappeared!!

I couldn't care less about cleanliness and ran towards Nancy.

"What is going on??"

She turned the screen on. They were taking Steve on a wheelchair now.

"They are taking him for an operation."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I am Steve, author of this story.

I really do not know much about sex apart from porn so forgive my lack of vocabulary.

If you read this please let me know any thoughts you have on this and characters.

ciaxx4
ciaxx4
9 Followers