Ch. 01 - Feather and a Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got two seconds before you lose your panties, too. I don't give a fuck if you're sitting naked all the way to Angels." Rogue couldn't deny the distraction of just looking at her, how she moved gracefully to straighten and let her tongue tease over her lips as she grasped her young, firm breasts to draw his gaze.

"Cut 'em off, I don't give a fuck! Do I get to ride on your lap the whole way?" Fox teased. The facade was too believable, but internally she was barely holding her panic. Rogue smirked, and his colleagues broke into laughter as she turned her back to him slowly and hooked her fingers at the waistband of the fitting dark panties suiting her gorgeous round ass.

"Of course, you might have to show me a thing or two... I've never done this before." The playful innocence of her tone sent a ripple of silence over the group of eager, lustful men in the passenger car. She dragged the material slowly down over her pallid flesh, her heart pounding so loud she felt she could hear it drum in her ears. The roughness in which the man at her back grasped her by the shoulder and turned her to face him took her off guard, and her eyes went wide as he stepped in, the space vanishing between them.

"The fuck did you just say?" His tone was deadly and aggressive. The lewd teases and stalling for time melted away just as quickly as Fox shrank beneath his gaze and scrambled to find the right thing to say.

"I-I... I've never..." Her eyes darted through the faces of the men in the passenger car fearfully, her face burning red. "I'm... I'm a virgin."

His hand shifted to her neck as he walked her back rapidly until the door to the gangway pressed against her bare back. She bit back a soft sound, his free hand dipping beneath the last strip of material covering her womanhood, pressing between the slick folds of her labia and moving deeper.

Fox shuddered. Her chest heaved, and she swallowed down the hushed whimper impulsively as he pressured a finger lewdly against her entrance. Her hands shifted to curl her slender fingers nervously around his wrist, averting her gaze as she struggled not to tremble. The thought to beg for mercy sat on the tip of her tongue as he probed between the softness of her vulva, his touch almost gentle, before ripping his hand back with a growl. "Fucking virgin."

"Fuuuuck!"

"Shit, put her back. Word gets back to Prescott and we'll all fucked! We'll be working this shit off the next five years burning bodies on half pay!"

"Well fuck, Rogue, way to pick one!"

Fox's eyes darted through the whirlwind of complaints and miserable groans that seemed to deflate the remaining rowdy train guards. Her eyes drifted fearfully to Rogue, who brought his fingers up his lips, sliding them between to taste her savory arousal with an expression of dark, contemplative longing. Stalling for time while trying to figure the quickest way to kill these men naked apparently paid off in the most bizarre and unexpected way. Fox still felt confusion as her eyes danced through the group. Adrenaline coursed through her veins as he released the grip on her throat and stepped back.

"We'll go all in to buy her induction fee back at Angels. If Prescott doesn't gift her off. Somebody inform the prick in the front car. Find her something to cover up with, Vulture. Move her into the empty passenger car." Rogue glared at her darkly, turning his back to her as she slowly crossed her arms over her exposed breasts. "Looks like it's your lucky day, red, tch... virgins are fucking 'off limits'—Can't believe this shit."

The men moved, with Rogue tossing her pants behind him to land at her feet as he moved between the rows of chairs, snatching her knife holster bitterly as he pressed a hand against the slash across his chest. By now, he could feel the amplifying sting of the venom working its way into his bloodstream, winning over the burst of adrenaline he received while fighting the redhead. Fox rapidly slipped her legs into her jeans and hiked them up, giving a little jump to clear the taut roundness of her ass before curling an arm over her small, pert breasts.

Her mind shifted back to Maravilla as Vulture approached, offering her a large leather jacket. He barely waited for her to close it around her slender body before grasping her shoulder and ushering her roughly through the car, past the other men whose eyes followed her with lustful irritation, and through the gangway into the second passenger car.

"Y'know what? One of you go get her little friend." The deep voice of the man she had cut with the venom laced dagger held vicious amusement as Vulture pushed her sharply through the space between the cars. Fox damn near tripped over his words, turning around abruptly, only for Vulture to grin and pressure her to keep moving into the other car as she shouted angrily.

"Wait—No! NO! You leave her alone, you sick fuckers!" Fox's voice was shrill as panic raced through her, so unlike her almost eager and devious performance moments ago as she fought against Vulture pushing her into the dark, empty passenger car. The door slammed shut in her face, leaving her in darkness.

Fox ripped the handle of the locked door viciously before pounding her fists against it. She slumped to her knees, pressing her forehead to the cold steel with tears threatening her. Her shoulders shook as her thoughts raced to Maravilla.

The world was a vicious, broken place fifteen years after the virus decimated the population, and brought the dead back as cannibalistic monsters. A choked sob left her lips as she rested her head helplessly against the door, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Fox was now realizing how depraved the world truly was. She had never felt as helpless as she did at this very moment.

Anger flooded her mind as she slammed her hands into the door and released an enraged, guttural scream.