Ch. 01: New World

Story Info
All characters are over 18.
1.7k words
4.28
2.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nettie2
Nettie2
11 Followers

Katie was putting on her mascara when she noticed something odd in the mirror. Her bathroom door that led into the bedroom looked -- off. It was open, but much darker than before. Maybe the lightbulb burned out? Still, it made her nervous, so she put down her brush and went to investigate.

She had never seen her room so dark. There was usually some sort of light from the house that glowed enough for her to at least see the outline of the bed -- but now? It was pitch black.

"I have a gun you pervert," Katie projected in a brave voice in case a customer had discovered where she lived.

There was no response but the darkness was absolute. Shuffling forward in her tight one-piece miniskirt, Katie searched for a light.

She looked back and her bathroom light had gone out as well, leaving her in total darkness.

"What the --" her words cut off as the sick feeling of falling gripped her stomach.

As soon as the sensation began, it stopped. Words invaded her vision as if she were in a video game:

System Analyzing Outworlder...

Analyze Complete

Katie Arnold

Level 1 Street Whore - Experience gained by honing your craft

Class Stat: Charisma

Charisma: 3

Strength: 1

Dexterity: 1

Mana Talent: 1

Class Skills:

Prevent Disease: Immune to known diseases on Sefara

Charisma Boost: Double Charisma for three minutes once per day

"Excuse me? 'Street Whore'? I'm a barista!" Her anger at this so-called, System, surpassed her confusion.

A man's voice startled her, "Sorry Miss. The System assigns your starting class based on what you're most suited for."

She whirled on the source and felt her breath escape. He was the most impossibly handsome man she had ever seen. Tall, dark wavy hair, strong jaw, the whole nine yards. But -- he was wearing the oddest robe as if he were some kind of cosplayer pretending to be a wizard.

"Who are you?" she asked breathlessly.

With a grimace, the man replied in a stilted speech, "Ah, it's not important. It was a mistake. I simply missed my target. I'm very sorry, Miss. Please -- take this as an apology."

Katie had barely recovered from her surprise at this perfect looking man in front of her, but she managed to catch the small clinking bag he tossed her way. She looked at it in her hand, confused.

"That should buy you a few nights anywhere in the village, but I suggest you go to the Rabbit Den," the man said with a guilty smile. "Good luck."

Before she could stop him to ask more questions, he winked out of existence.

"Am I going completely fucking insane?" She asked herself. "Yeah, I have to be dreaming, right?"

Katie was now alone in a moon cast shadow behind a wooden building. The air was sweet and just a bit chilly. She crept around the side of the wooden structure to peek around the corner. There was a village square that was mostly empty except for a couple of people walking about. There were a couple of small buildings with flickering light glowing from the windows and one larger building with the same.

The larger building was at least five stories tall, dwarfing the others on either side. There was a sign over the front door that didn't have any words, but there was a large drawing of a winking rabbit on it.

"If this is a dream, I guess I should just roll with it," Katie mumbled to herself as she made her way to the building she assumed was the Rabbit Den.

The sounds of boisterous men, clanking glasses, and giggling women grew louder as she got closer to the door. Katie paused, before opening the door. Unsure of what she'd do when she got inside. She quickly opened the small bag the mysterious man had tossed to her and found twenty copper coins. The coins were none she had ever seen before, but she could recognize the metal.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a woman wearing nothing but a black corset and black panties stood in front of her. "So are you just gonna stand there all night looking pathetic, or are you going to come in, dear?" she said with a smile.

Katie wondered if everyone in her dream would be overly attractive, "I-I'll come in," she stammered.

"Well then welcome to the Rabbit Den, darling. I'm Madame Lorraine. Will you be staying with us for the night or for a more extended stay?" she said the last part mischievously.

"I'm not sure, really," Katie said with wide eyes as she looked around.

There was a large hearth with a warm fire at one end of the spacious room. The rest of the area was filled with tables of men dressed in medieval-type clothing. Women of all types went from table to table, all smiling and wearing lingerie like Madame Lorraine.

The Madame looked Katie up and down, admiring her tight black miniskirt, "Well, I can see that you're new. You can pay ten copper for a room, five copper for food, and five copper for a warm bath. Or, you can get all of that for free if you work for the night."

That would cost Katie everything the mysterious man had given her. In case this wasn't all a dream, Katie decided to volunteer her services to save some money. She thought maybe she could make drinks or clean the tables. Although, the thought of working like the other girls in the room excited her. She had never thought about doing anything like this, but she didn't know anyone here. Nobody would ever know.

"I can work. What do you need help with?" Katie asked.

Madame Lorraine trilled in laughter, "Oh, dear. Take a look around you. Do you think you could manage a couple of old farmers?"

Katie nodded, trying to mask her nervousness.

"Good, then let me show you to your room. This way darling."

Katie followed Madame Lorraine up a flight of wooden stairs. She could feel the eyes of drunk men behind her and even caught a glare from one of the women.

After climbing all five flights of stairs, Madame Lorraine opened the door to a small room. A bed and dresser took up nearly the whole room. There wasn't even a window.

"I know, it's not much. But, if you decide to stay longer and do well, we can work something out," Lorraine said with a wink. "Anyway, since you're new. Start with five copper per man. In the morning, bring me everything you made tonight."

"Yes, Madame Lorrain," Katie hastily agreed. If she only had one customer, she was still saving fifteen copper.

"Good. Now go have fun. And remember -- It's about their pleasure. Not yours," the woman said and hurried gracefully back down the steps.

Katie went to follow her but another figure appeared at the top of the stairs. He was an older man. Maybe in his sixties, but had a strong frame. He swayed slightly on his feet and looked Katie up and down.

"Hello there. Busy?" He asked.

He wasn't what Katie had in mind, but her door was open and the room clearly empty. In her excitement over everything that had happened, she decided to just roll with it.

"Of course not," she said, trying to sound seductive making room in the doorway for the man.

He lumbered forward and handed her exactly five copper. Katie thought that it must be a normal price here. She let the coins clink into her hand and quickly put them on the dresser as the man squeezed into the room.

"I've never seen you before. I like it when new ones come through," he breathed.

His breath smelled like a dark ale of some sort. Katie really didn't want to kiss him so she gently put her hand below his waist and began to caress a surprisingly thick cock through his cotton pants. A tied string was all he used as a belt. With her other hand, she slowly pulled the string loose.

"Ah, that's a good girl," he whispered and closed the door for them. His big hand reached out and gently grabbed her shoulder, urging her down.

Katie knew the cue and slowly got to her knees, maintaining eye contact with the older gentleman.

"Yeah, look at me with those sexy blue eyes girl," he said and licked his lips.

She reached the wood floor with her knees and the man's cotton pants had become loose. With barely any tug at all, they fell to the ground. A thick six-inch cock twitched in front of her face. She was again surprised at how thick it was.

Briefly breaking eye contact, she took in the sight and grasped the base of his cock with one hand and under his balls with the other. Katie brought her face forward and began licking the base of his cock, and returned her eyes to his.

She couldn't believe she was doing this. She never would have done this with the man in front of her before, but she felt a certain type of freedom since she walked into this new world.

"Mmph, lick it good, slut," he said.

The words turned her on. Yes, she was a slut and she liked it.

Her tongue continued to the tip of his dick where she swirled it around before taking his head into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moaned and put a hand on the back of her head.

Her throat willingly opened, allowing him to push her further down on his thick cock. The man noticed how easily she took it and placed both hands on her head. Katie hoped he would push her down harder and was rewarded.

The man thrust his hips forward and pushed her down, burying her nose against his crotch, and held her there for a few moments before pulling back.

Katie's eyes began to water and rolled to the back of her head as he repeated the process over and over. She wanted nothing more than to feel this man's hot cum squirt down her throat. The wait wasn't long. Soon, the older man grunted and held her head firmly in place as his thick cock erupted.

She knew better than to pull away and kept sucking until he was ready to pull his softening cock out.

A new type of euphoria washed over her as a System message entered her mind and vision.

Level Up!

Congratulations on reaching Level 2

+2 Charisma

+3 Free points

Nettie2
Nettie2
11 Followers