Les Clarinettistes Ch. 01

Story Info
Setting The Scene
1.3k words
4.29
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea was born 15 minutes before me, I am Louise the younger twin, and we have just celebrated our eighteenth birthday. At school we became best friends forever with Hazel, who has stunning light brown eyes giving the impression that she can look directly into your soul and know everything about you, and with Lily who has emerald green eyes and such an infectious & cheeky smile that almost guarantees if she smiles at you, you won't be able to resist smiling back to her.

We all attended the same girls' schools from the age of 5 through till approaching 18. During that time we all successfully completed the 8 Clarinet grades of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music programme and we are now about to start our 4 year honours degree course at the Royal London School of Music (RLSM). During our school years we became very close and went everywhere and did everything together, well almost everything! As our relationships developed we became more and more aware that each of us was attracted to the three other girls.

To celebrate we formed our own ensemble 'Les clarinettistes', a name that is a little more exotic, even if suggesting we are all fluent in french, and less likely to cause commercial problems than our first choice of 'Lesbian Clarinetists'.

Our father died in a car accident before we were born. Probably because we've only ever attended girls' schools, we've never formed a personal relationship with a boy and, having seen in the media how awful men can be to women, we have no interest in men. To be fair, we don't hate men, we just aren't attracted to them.

Eloise is our guardian angel and everything we could ever wish for in a mum. She's the lead clarinet in an esteemed chamber orchestra and has been teaching Chelsea and I to play the clarinet since before we started elementary school, some kids are born with a silver spoon in their mouth but for us it was a clarinet! Part of our education has been to practice with her each day to learn a simplified version of one of the pieces she will perform. We even travel with her to watch her performances with either the orchestra or her clarinet quartet.

Mum's parents had bought a spacious flat near to the RLSM so that she could live at home whilst studying there. Now we'll be following in her footsteps with our higher education. She has arranged with Hazel and with Lily's parents that excepting holidays, they will live with us for the duration of our 4 year course. We all want to be the best musicians that we can possibly be and happily accept that our mum will ensure we get all the help we need when practicing at home. Mum doesn't have a car, but the distance is easily walkable and for our safety, when alone or when it's dark, we will always take a taxi to & from the RLSM.

All four members of 'Les clarinettistes' are now adults and, if you like to label people, we identify as femme lesbians. We all eat healthily to keep trim and attractive for each other as well as for ourselves, there is another reason which we'll come to shortly. Our limit for men is polite general conversation and nothing more. Generally, we are a fearsome foursome, so boys/men haven't become a problem yet and long may that last!

By the time that Hazel & Lily arrive, the two king-size beds in our bedroom will be moved together making one huge sleeping & play area to accommodate any configuration that our four bodies require. The whole bedroom, music practice studio and large en-suite are all part of a very well soundproofed area so we can play and practice without disturbing mum, or anyone else in the building.

As we usually do after dinner, mum joins Chelsea and I to play a little night music with Tomplay accompaniments. If there is more than one playing, several iPads can be synchronised to act as our e-conductor. Even practicing alone with Tomplay means being accompanied by an orchestra or other ensemble. In addition, Tomplay also provides the necessary sheet music. Each of us keep absolutely all our sheet music in ForScore on an iPad pro, so all we need is our clarinet and a stand for the iPad so we're set to play. After a debrief discussion, we hug and kiss mum goodnight.

On entering our room, we undress each other, tenderly kissing and touching each part of her body as it is unveiled, there's no need for words or modesty. Our guidelines for satisfaction are that nipples must show signs of significant arousal before entering the shower and no one leaves the shower until everyone in the shower has enjoyed at least one orgasm.

Standing embraced in a kiss, the lovely hot water rains onto us and runs down our bodies, I place a bathmat on the floor so it touches Chelsea's toes to start a chain reaction: I kneel on the bathmat, adoring her lovely body; she opens her legs allowing me access to her adorable hairless genitals; my tongue gently strokes her button; she moans in pleasure; I insert two curled fingers to find her g-spot while continuing to tongue her button; she moans again using her hands to steady herself against me as well as hold my face to her sex.

I don't rush my stimulation of her button and spot, partly because I adore being so close, but mainly to extend Chelsea's pleasure until she signals her desire. The signal is simply to hold my face closer to her vulva, if it is possible and to utter incomprehensible sounds of pleasure. In turn I increase the tempo and pressure of my ministrations until she shudders and cries her pleasure out loud. I often idly wonder whether our room was soundproofed to mute our noisy love making or to mute our noisy clarinet playing. Who cares which? It just works!

After she has screamed her release, she takes me into her embrace and pushes me back against the shower wall while she smothers me with kisses and finger fucks me into ecstasy. I absolutely love it when she takes me roughly, but then I enjoy everything we do together.

To complete our little ritual we towel each other dry, being careful to ensure every little nook and cranny has been dried properly. Then Chelsea takes me by the hand and, both still naked, leads me to our bed where I lie on my back. Kneeling & straddling my face Chelsea is facing my feet. Using my protruding tongue as the target for her clitoris, she lowers herself with the precision of a guided missile into the desired position... we've had lots of practice!

When someone is sitting on your face it is much nicer if she has a trim figure that allows breathing, excess weight can be dangerous! Chelsea leans forward until she is actually lying on me and completes our '69, voila, we are ready for action. The final touch is the insertion of fingers ready to achieve double stimulation.

We have different techniques for our '69 sessions. Tonight we want to synchronise as much as we can, so we take it slowly at first, at least until our hormones seize control. We manage synchronised multiple orgasms and coat each other's faces with our essence, which we eagerly lap up with our tongues. We've tried sleeping in this position but too often one, or both of us moves and it restarts things, it's great of course but we need our sleep as well. On this occasion, Chelsea moves so that she can spoon me, it is a favourite sleeping position for me... sweet dreams!