Ch. 01 Super Gal versus Arachna

Story Info
Super Gal takes on a crafty villainess...
2.8k words
3.91
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*

My name is Jessica Steele, a.k.a. Super Gal. I am a superheroine. Built like a brick house, but slender in the waist, my body has the hourglass figure that men would die for, and women kill. I am tall, a blonde, my boobs are big and bouncy. My gold colored leotard is offset by my red high heeled boots.

...

I get a call from the mayor's office. Trouble is afoot downtown. I'm on it, arriving in Sunshine Square just a minute later.

There's a crowd there that seems to be enthralled by a solitary figure clad in a black spandex skin suit. Only her dark, smoldering eyes and wide, red mouth are visible.

Arachna.

She perches on top of the central colonnade, her supple body making light of lack of purchase there.

I make my way through the crowd purposefully, pounding my high heeled boots on the flagstones so my big ass shakes with every step.

I want their eyes on me.

"Well, look who it is!"

Arachna's catcall does not impress me.

At the foot of the column I stop, look up, and placing my hands on my flaring hips tell her with a stern voice to get down from there, that she is desecrating the place with her wanton ways.

When on a mission, wearing my superheroine costume, I am always of two minds. Intend on bringing justice to those who deserve it, I also love to indulge in the attentions my super sexy body receives. After all, superhuman abilities go hand in hand with superhuman desires... My strength is also my weakness.

As I stand there, breasts thrust out, slowly gyrating my jutting ass, I feel all the crowd's eyes turning to me. My heart starts pounding and my cheeks flush red. I just love how they ogle when I twirl my ass like that.

With some difficulty I turn my attention back to Arachna.

She laughs.

"Come and get me Super Gal."

Did she forget I can fly? Get her I shall!

I push off with my boots and veer into the air and intend to body slam the slender figure up there and drag it to the ground. Arachna's body is no match for mine.

The crowd goes "Ooooh" as my breasts and asscheeks bound when I leap up. I love it when they instantly react like that....

But tricky Arachna ducks under my slam. I overshoot and then something catches on my heel. A twanging sound as of something tautening, a mighty pull on my ankle. I get thrown downwards violently and slam into the column, and, crumbling, flounder like a stricken butterfly down to its base.

The crowd goes "Aaaaah".

I sprawl on my back groggily as Arachna lands before me on her stilettoed heels. With a quick switch of her hand she uncoils the webby piece of rope from around my ankle. It reels back instantly and disappears.

My head still spinning, I can't react fast enough as she leaps and straddles me, and all in one motion takes hold of my big tits and squeezes them hard. I feel the blood rise into my cheeks when she mashes my soft mounds.

She knows exactly how to beat a sexy superheroine! I have to focus my energy now!

Sensing my powers build up within me, she smirks and bounds out of my reach. Rising to my feet I notice that her groping hands have made my nipples hard. With burning cheeks I undergo the rapt attention of the crowd.

"You will pay for this, Arachna!" I cry, reasserting myself. I kick off with my high heeled boots, exploding into speed, closing the distance to the black clad villainess almost instantly.

She leaps with incredible dexterity, her supple body flowing clear over my head. In passing she shoots from her hand a ropy web, catching my wrist with it, and then, landing on top of the colonnade, attaches it there, leaving me fettered with one arm. Then she sits there on her slender haunches, resting her delicate chin in one hand, languishing, looking down at me and laughing softly.

The crowd begins to stir, and I hear muffled giggles.

With all my might I jerk and strain against the sticky rope. I sense the mad jiggling of my tits makes my nipples harder still, but I cannot help it. My thighs flex and my hips buck as my efforts become frantic. My heat rising with my shame, I still cannot break free.

Then she's on the move again and artfully somersaulting to the ground makes a mockery of my predicament.

Drawing breath, I call upon the power of my super sexiness, and, with a loud yell yank my arm free at last, only to tumble head over heels when she instantly trips me. My body thuds to the ground tits first. A riotous round of applause rises from the cheering crowd.

My exertions to break free and my fall have left me quite out of breath. I feel the weight of her body in the small of my back as she straddles me again. She grabs a handful of my long blonde hair and yanks my head up as she leans back and smacks my ass resoundingly. Pleasure thrills my flesh down there, leaving me gasping and powerless.

Taking advantage of my temporary indisposition, she releases a flurry of smacks that vibrate through my asscheeks and make me want to cry out. All I can do to restrain myself is bite my lip. I squeeze my eyes shut tight to calm myself down, to concentrate.

She ain't done yet. Suddenly grabbing the edge of my spandex leotard, she pulls the fabric up between my asscheeks, hard, and I cry out. I feel her hand release my hair then, and she jumps up, leaving me prostrate, my thick, jutting asscheeks naked and trembling for all to see.

A hushed silence has descended over the crowd. I can feel all those burning eyes on my helpless body, making my body burn hotly in turn.

Their adoration is my power. My sexiness is my strength!

I get back to my feet, scouring the masses with my blue-eyed gaze. I will show them yet.

I turn around looking for Arachna and realize she must have mingled with the people. With determined strides I walk towards them. Never mind my leotard wedged high between my shuddering asscheeks, let them watch, let them... touch me... if they must!

Eyes flashing, cheeks burning with my heat I pass amongst the ogling crowd. Even as they step back to let me pass I can feel their hands glide over my sexy buttcheeks as I go. They're stares when confronted with the rock-hard nipples of my big, bouncing tits feed me with the power of my incredible sexiness.

"Show yourself, Arachna!" I call imperiously.

Again she tricks me. From out of nowhere a lassoed rope drops over me, pulls tight around my waist, pinning my arms against my body. The crowd makes way as the villainess steps out in front of me, the end of the sticky, webby rope protruding from her hand.

When I see her smirking face panic seizes me, and, wild eyed, I begin to struggle against the sticky rope. From the crowd come whistles and catcalls.

As I struggle wilder and wilder, tottering on my heels, my big boobs trapped between my arms standing out and bounding violently, Arachna smiles and walks towards me slowly.

"No..." I whisper shrilly when I see what's in her eyes.

Half a head smaller, and much slighter in build, she yet stands before me as if... as if she owns me.

I whither under that gaze, blushing violently.

My taut, round tits are pushed out between my pinioned arms, and she weighs them with her eyes, licking her lips. I can't resist when she ogles me like that. My nipples become so hard they nigh well pop out through the spandex of my leotard.

Yet she doesn't make a move, and I can't help becoming restless, shifting my weight under that look, chafing with my arms and belly against the tight, sticky rope. My poor delicious boobs wobble with my efforts, and I softly groan.

She delicately puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head up. Staring straight into my eyes with a level look she calls: "I need two volunteers!"

I shudder even as a sudden heat spreads through my lower body.

Two burly men step forward, stand either side of me, and Arachna, keeping my struggling head locked in an iron grip, and never taking her eyes of off mine, softly says: "Now rip that top off."

I open my mouth to protest but her hand clenches my jaw and I can only moan.

I feel hands take hold of my round shoulders, grip the edge of my leotard there, and then I feel their rough hands pull, hard.

I yelp as the garment explodes from my body with a rending sound. A loud gasp erupts from the crowd as my big, suddenly naked tits bounce wildly. The tattered remains of the leotard spill down my arms and belly, leaving me exposed down to my waist.

Breathing heavily, I try to think of a way out of my impending demise. But the hungry eyes of the crowd on my jiggling tits befuddle my brain, my sexiness getting the better of my judgment. The crowd's lechery turning me on in turn.

Laughing, Arachna lets go of my face. With an open hand she slaps one of my tits, making it vibrate deliciously. Then the other. Slap. The other again. Slap. Slap, slap, softly, persistently she keeps at it, slapping my big, firm tits from side to side, rasping with her nails over my engorged pink nipples now and then just to make it even worse.

I keep my legs together tightly but I can feel the juices start to flow there nonetheless.

"Grab her tits." Arachna's voice is flat and commanding.

I clench my teeth, but as the men's hands cup my breasts, then gently start to squeeze and mash, I let out a long moan of pure pleasure.

The men, either side of me, begin to breath heavily as their big hands work my boobs relentlessly, and I can feel the growing pressure from the bulge in their pants on my round and supple thighs.

Unable to withstand their carnal lust for me, I start to gyrate with my big, plump ass, and rubbing my thighs against their bulging crotches. Their manly groans send shivers down my spine, and when they each put a hand on the thick flesh of my ass, and squeeze, I shudder deep inside of me and feel the leotard between my legs get soaking wet.

"Well," whispers Arachna seductively, "I see my work here is nearly done."

With that, she pulls the lasso loose so that it drops to the ground. Almost lovingly, she takes hold of my arms and gently pulls the tatters of my leotard off of them, then, laying her hands on my slender waist she sinks down on her haunches, her face now not an inch from my soaking wet pussy.

She takes hold of the fabric and pulls the leotard down, over my quickly heaving abdomen, down over my swollen mound, the dripping slit of my crotch. Merely softly blowing on my engorged clit, she makes my hips twitch with quick tremors, and every time she exhales I softly wail.

She kisses my wet pussy, then brings up her hands around my ass, and slides the leotard down over it. Finally, with one little pull she frees the wet ropy bit of it clinging between my trembling legs, and let's it fall to the ground.

My completely naked body is wedged between the hard bodies of the men, they push up to me, their hands all over my tits and ass, groping, squeezing, slapping softly, making me quiver and quake all over.

I arch my back, pushing my tits deeper into their hands. Their hard cocks rubbing on my thighs drive me insane. I start thrusting with my hips uncontrollably, my asscheeks contorting under their hands.

"Take me," I whisper hoarsely, then, feeling their cocks spasm against me, I cry out, no longer caring, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

My trembling hands start to fidget with the zippers of their pants.

"Let me help you with that," Arachna purrs.

She stands before me, a hand on her hip and with the other stroking a big, black dildo strapped over her crotch. She smiles a crooked smile as I gasp at the size of the thing.

"Oh nooo..." I moan.

"Lift her legs up."

The two men eagerly do Arachna's bidding and, each wrapping an arm around my back, take hold of my legs at the knee and lift my feet off the ground.

"Spread 'em," she says with cold command.

My dripping wet pussy is exposed before her. Her gaze is lurid. She is irresistible, that look of hers makes my stomach go all queasy. My eyes flutter and my lips separate in anticipation of what she's going to do with me.

Running her hands along the insides of my trembling legs, she slowly presses forward. She doesn't even need to hold the strap-on, as soon as it finds my slit it slides right in.

"Oh my Goooood," I whimper hoarsely. It feels soooo good...

She reaches down and grabs my asscheeks with her hands, grabs them hard, and rams the dildo deep inside of me.

My head flings back and I cry out, hard, unconditionally.

She pulls it out, holds off just a second, and when I lift my head to see... why... rams it in again.

I cry out even louder, raggedly, like an animal in the throes of agony. My head tosses wildly with the shock of unwonted pleasure.

Again she pulls back, and all I want is for her to put it in again. So bad... I lift my head, my pleading eyes finding hers...

I'm begging, begging her with my eyes.

She still holds back, gently caressing the thick flesh of my buttcheeks with her hands. She looks me sternly in the eyes, and I surrender.

"Take me..." I whisper softly.

"What's my name!!?"

A shudder runs through me, my voice sounds tremulous when I say it, but I mean every word of it.

"Fuck me, Arachna... Please, fu..."

She grips my asscheeks furiously, long nails digging in, and thrusts her hips forward violently, ramming the dildo in to me to the hilt.

I let out a long cry that keeps rising, and I cannot seem to stop.

This time she does not hold back. Again she rams it in, and again, and again. My tits get thrown around wildly, oh my God, how good it feels the thick, firm flesh smacking on my chest over and over.

She fucks me so hard the men almost lose their grasp on my pumping body and I throw my arms around their necks, arching my back, thrusting up my thrashing tits. My head slips farther back with every deep push into my pussy and I scream, and scream again, over and over, letting the fuck-flood wash over me.

Then she quickens the pace. Bang, bang, bang she goes, relentlessly.

I cannot hold. With my last gasp breath I lift my head, look over the landscape of my tremendous, convulsing flesh of tits and thighs, into her blazing eyes, and with a rending cry and spasming ass I cum, and cum, and cum again.

...

Aftermath

Arachna is a very slippery customer indeed. For a long time law enforcement could not lay a hand on her. So when the villainess flaunted her freedom in Sunshine Square, our clever mayor send me in to deal with the situation.

Brazenly having her way with me, the foolish Arachna neglected to safeguard her position. Completely obsessed with my hot, naked body she did not notice the officers closing in on her. (To be frank, neither did I...) After making me climax so unequivocally, she found herself surrounded.

She is in custody now and will be trialled soon. I blush to think I may have to face her again, but if the city requires my testimony, I'll get up on the stand. I can only hope the defense won't bother too much with the details of our... transactions.

As to the trial of the two men who acted as accomplices to Arachna's villainy, I will plead their exoneration. I won't stand for the conviction of this pair, who, like all the crowd there in the square that day, had become completely besotted with my naked, superhot body, and simply had the balls to show for it.