Intro: Super Gal meets the Mayor

Story Info
Super Gal is invited to meet the mayor of her new hometown.
1.7k words
4.13
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

My name is Jessica Steele. I'm a superheroine, going by the name of Super Gal.

My customary outfit is a gold spandex leotard and red high heeled boots. Superheroines derive their power from their sexiness. I am incredibly sexy. Tall, blonde, built like a brick house but slender in the waist, with long legs, I am the epitome of sexiness.

I used to be only a small-time superheroine. Having come to the peak of my powers, I decided to make a career move. I applied to become a full-time superheroine in this here new city, the city of Sunnyvale.

Today, mayor Laura Lesley has invited me for a meet-up to discuss my credentials.

I enter the Sunnyvale municipal building dressed in my superheroine outfit. Everyone there stops and stares. Self-consciously I walk passed the doorman, the receptionist, cross the lobby feeling all those eyes on my bumper tits, my thick, juicy ass. I do love to be ogled like that...

I am flushing a bit when I enter the elevator and push the button for the top floor. The secretary waves me through, giving me a fat wink as I pass. I walk into the mayor's office and stand before her desk. She looks up from her laptop over steel-rimmed glasses. She whistles when she sees me.

"Hello, Super Gal, don't you look hot today!"

I wish she wouldn't say stuff like that, it... it makes me blush.

She checks her watch. "I've got five minutes. I wonder what I should do with you in that time...."

What does she mean? I am Super Gal! She is embarrassing me!

Casually she takes of her glasses and puts them on the desk. Shakes back her auburn hair. She stands up and slowly removes her blazer. Her short black skirt reveals her shapely legs and ass. Inside her white blouse her large breasts jiggle profusely when she walks up to me from behind the desk. She stops to look me all over from head to toes!

Next thing I know she's passing behind me and before I can say anything gives me a resounding smack on my fat, delicious ass!

A burning sensation spreads through the thick flesh. My cheeks flush. Caught by surprise like this, I don't know what to say.

"You like that, hot stuff?"

Don't call me that, I am Super Gal!

However, despite myself, I almost imperceptibly nod.

"Good girl," she murmurs. "Tell you what... here's another one!"

She smacks my other asscheek, the sensitive flesh shuddering under her hand.

I bite my lip involuntarily, the blood rushing into my face.

"You can't...." I start.

She presses her body close, her tits pushing up against mine.

"I can do what I want, Super Gal. I run this town."

She keeps circling me, like a... cougar circling its prey.

She lays her hand on my ass, and before I know what's happening, takes hold of my leotard and pulls it up, roughly, wedging the fabric tightly between my shaking asscheeks.

I cannot control my composure. Against my will I begin to blush violently.

She maintains her hold on my leotard, giving short little pulls all the while.

Every time she does that, the fabric rubs over my pussy, digging into it.

She brings her mouth up to my ear and whispers: "Does that make you feel good, sweety?"

My voice sticks in my throat when I start to protest.

She starts to caress my asscheeks, sometimes slapping them lightly.

"I love how they shake when I hit them like that, honey. You sure have the most spankable ass in town!"

Her words make me blush so bad my cheeks burn!

"I think..." she says in a drawling voice, "I'm (slap!)... going (slap!)... to (slap!)... make (slap!)... you (slap!)... cum!"

My asscheeks quiver and quake under the continuous barrage, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I start to feel woozy...

But wait... What did she say?

Oh no! She can't mean that! I'm... I'm Super Gal!

She puts herself squarely in front of me, hands on her hips imperiously, and let's her eyes wander all over my tits.

It makes me feel light-headed.

"No, please..." I whisper with downcast eyes.

She laughs softly and licks her lips.

"No what, hmmm...?" she purrs.

"My..., my...," I start, but my tongue gets all tangled up.

Oh, why is she looking at them like that!

"My... My... breasts..." I whisper, "Don't..."

I can feel my nipples begin to stiffen under her ceaseless ogling.

"Oooh, yes..." she whispers, "That turns you on doesn't it. Me staring right at them."

"No!" I cry with crimson cheeks. "Don't... look..."

"But honey," she continues suavely, "Your breasts are sooo beautiful. I think... I want to see them.... naked!"

My nipples harden instantly, popping out against the fabric of my leotard.

"Super Gal..." she says, shaking her head, "You just have to most fabulous breasts of them all!"

Oh no, don't say that. Please, stop!

But I cannot help it. Her words are too much to bear. My eyes flutter involuntarily downwards. Oh my tits! So big and round and firm, the nipples so erect now, so swollen by her teasing! So... sensitive against my leotard! I wish.... I wish she would grab them!

Coolly she reaches behind her and takes a penknife from the desk.

I freeze up. No! I need to control myself! If she exposes me....

I stand stock-still as she, softly humming, raises the penknife to my throat. She grabs the top of my leotard and then (rip!) cuts it open with the knife in one fell swoop. My breath halts. My skin is laid bare down to the tops of my aching tits.

"And now...."

Dropping the penknife she grabs the torn leotard with both hands and before I know it rips it open completely. I gasp loudly as the fabric explodes from my big tits, leaving them shuddering wildly.

"Yesss..." she hisses, "Look at those beauties!"

Oh no, she has me.... at her mercy!

She grabs them, one in each hand, starts to knead them violently.

Oh how my poor, beautiful tits roll and shake and quiver under her forceful hands!

A hot glow builds up inside me and spreads down, into my belly. I stand rigidly, unable to move, my arms dangling by my side uselessly. I am like wax in her hands.

She bends forward and cups my tits, lifts them up and begins to lick my nipples slowly with her tongue.

A long, low moan escapes my lips. Oh the embarrassment!

The glow in my body spreads further down, touches my weakest spot. My legs start to tremble.

I have to resist this! I have to resist her caresses before my willpower breaks down completely!

With all my strength, I try to keep myself from squirming under her endless touches.

But she has noticed my fading resolve.

"Is my Super Gal ready to pop now?" she asks tartly, grabbing my tits so hard the ample flesh spills between her fingers.

"Yeees!" I cry out, shuddering violently.

With one hand she yanks the crotch of my leotard aside, revealing the slit of my dripping wet pussy.

I stand there, trembling, just waiting for her hand.

She begins to rub her finger up and down my swollen clit. Quicker and quicker.

I press my hips forward involuntarily, tensing my butt.

She keeps rubbing my clit and spanks my quivering asscheeks.

I no longer know what I'm doing, just don't want her to stop.

I grab my own breasts, mash them together. I'm moaning. Everytime her hand slaps down on my ass, I softly cry out.

She slides her finger into my soaking wet pussy, starts to dart in and out across my engrossed clit.

I press my pussy into her hand, moaning uncontrollably.

Her hand grabs one of my asscheeks roughly, digs into it, mashing the rich, firm flesh.

My own hands are all over my tits, grasping them erratically, my trembling fingers rubbing my rock-hard nipples.

She moves her finger faster and faster, smacks the quivering flesh of my ass again and again.

I'm crying out now every time she hits me.

My mind is a blank. Wildfire consuming my body.

Overcome with lust I start flailing my head from side to side.

Then she slips a second finger inside, and at the same time grabs me between my asscheeks.

I yelp.

She slides her fingers up and down with incredible dexterity. Her hand on my ass gropes lower and lower till her fingers caress my crotch from behind.

I begin to thrust my hips out wildly. My breasts are shuddering, shaking.

Then she increases the movement of her fingers to an incredible tempo and from behind pushes her hand deeper down between my asscheeks, stroking my pussy rapidly with her finger.

My asscheeks contort uncontrollably, and I start to buck.

I scream, long and loud, my tits thrashing.

Wave after wave of supreme pleasure explodes through my body.

Over and over I cum in the hands of my new mayor.

When the shocks have subsided and the violent contortions of my ass and my hips turn to tremors and my buckling knees no longer hold me, she let's me sink slowly down till I kneel at her feet, my legs pulled under me.

To steady myself I hold on to her legs and she gently presses my slumping head against the cool skin of her thigh, holding it there, caressing my long, blonde hair.

"We're going to get along just fine, you and I," she says, "Don't you think, Super Gal?"

I nod weakly.

"Yes, mayor Lesley..."

"Good," she says, "Call me Lez!"

She turns and walks back around to her desk, leaving me on the carpet sprawling on my knees, clutching my swollen, naked breasts. She presses the intercom.

"Minny, tell the chief of police I'll be down in two."

On her way to the door she ruffles my hair in passing.

"Better get yourself a spanking new outfit, my dear."

I look up at her. Over her shoulder she winks at me.

"You're hired!"