Ch. 01 - The Awakening

Story Info
A story when I realized what sort of girl turns me on.
1.2k words
4.15
10.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My first experience that raised my awareness of my sexual fetish was at a party shortly after I joined the defence. At the time, I was 19 years old.

One weekend I was invited to a party with a group of mates. One of my mates knew the couple that was hosting the party. It was a typical suburban house with a pool. The hosting couple were professionals in their mid-thirties. He was friendly, but his wife was a tall brunette with a full figure.

As the night progressed, there were nearly 60 people at the party, mostly in their twenties. We sat around and drank, danced and listened to music, and noticed a few people hooking up, kissing and groping in the darker corners.

A group in the living room played cards, so I joined in and learned it was strip poker. After a few hands, I was doing well with most of my clothes on. The loser, at this point, was a young red-haired girl. She was short and a little overweight but cute with firm C-cup breasts. Bored with my strip poker success, I got another drink, returned, and sat behind the redhead. She was down to her knickers and sitting with my legs on either side. I sat close enough to feel the heat from her naked back on my chest.

She seemed very comfortable as I placed my head on her shoulder, my face against hers. She leaned into me as my right hand gently cradled her breast. Her breast was warm and firm in my hand. She continued playing poker as I was now caressing her breast and whispering in her ear how sexy she was. The group cheered and demanded her knickers when she lost the next hand. I slipped my hand down her stomach to remove them as she leaned back, lifted her bottom off the floor, and removed them.

I could see the eyes of the group affixed between her legs. I felt jealous is could not enjoy it myself.

She sat in my lap, crossed-legged, so I knew everyone could see her labia through the trimmed red pubic hair. The sweet aroma of her arousal was the thing I could enjoy that the others could not. With her arousal, I lowered my hand into her lap, my fingers teasing her pubes. I could feel she was damp, and my finger now brushed across her clit. I heard a faint sigh as my heart was now beating so fast she must have felt it. She asked me not to tease her and placed her hand over mine. In doing so, my fingers pressed between her labia, and I ran my finger slowing between and opening the lips of her vagina.

She sighed, and the aroma filled my senses, one hand tweaking her nipple, the other hand now on her mound, the lips between my fingers as she leaned back against me. Please don't, she said, but now she was lying on my chest, her legs apart as I fingered her clit. The other poker players had stopped playing and were watching and enjoying the show.

She was wet as my fingers explored her, sliding a finger up against her G-spot as she moaned, her eyes closed.

One of the guys came over, removed his jeans and shorts, and knelt between her legs. Taking his cock in his fist, I pulled her legs up and tilted her hips towards him. As he rubbed the end of his cock against her pussy lips, I caressed her breasts. She was moaning and whispering for him not to fuck her in front of these people. As he slid deep into her, she rocked up towards him. I moved away as he laid down on her and watched them fuck for several minutes. She came moaning and trusting against him and throwing her head back as he grunted and pushed in the final throws of his orgasm.

I found myself highly aroused and watching, looking around. People were kissing, groping and in varied stages of undress as they watched. I watched another girl remove her jeans and lay back on the couch. Then, raising her legs, a guy went down and used his tongue on her, and another guy presented his erect cock for her to take in her mouth.

The young redhead now had another guy on her, and she watched him intently as he drove into her. Aroused by having a different guy in her, fucking for pleasure.

The sexual energy created by naked bodies in hot embraces the sounds of people having sex, trying to reach an orgasm with the electrifying aroma of semen and juices.

I was leaving the bathroom a little later, and the young redhead passed me. She was naked, carrying her clothes, and I noticed she had dried semen on her face and breasts and her hair a mess. As she pressed past me, she stopped, looked me in the eyes, and asked if I enjoyed watching her. I moved closer, placing my hands on her hips, telling her she was sexy. She moved back, and at the same time, I lifted her so she was sitting on the vanity. I removed my jeans, I never wear underwear, and my erect cock sprang out. As she looked down, she gave a little gasp.

My size has been a disadvantage at times. It is long, a real eight inches and tapered, with the head smaller than the girth. I have had several girls to that point being curious, but few taking the whole thing.

She lay back against the mirror, her legs wide and pussy open and wet. I rubbed my head around her opening, but she told me to fuck her. So I slowly slid my cock into her, and while she was wet from being cummed in by a couple of guys, it was still tight. I moved back and forth a few times, and as I pushed deep, she gasped and moaned. Finally, I leaned forward, and our kiss was open wet and hungry. I taste the semen in her kiss and around her mouth. I held her hips and fucked her against me, and I could sense people watching, and she was racing towards an orgasm.

She came in shaking convulsions, her breath labouring in my mouth as I grunted and panted and came deep in her. I could feel her flood in my semen; she was now loose and wet. As I withdrew, my semen leaked from her onto the vanity. I pulled my jeans back up as another guy stepped between her legs, pulling her close, and she was panting again.

It was after midnight, and I was on duty in the morning, so I left the party still very horny. The lady host of the party stopped me and asked if my mates and I would like to join them at another party. If I had the time, I would be fucking her next. I was looking forward to an invitation.

I knew then I would enjoy sharing, watching and exploring a group and public sexual environment--the girls I was attracted to would be confident, sexy, and accessible. To coin the phrase, I loved a slut.