All Comments on 'Ch. 01: The Evolution Begins'

by graypaintedzebra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

interesting where this is going. More wives than you would think, would like to see their husband take a cock.

graypaintedzebragraypaintedzebraabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. The story definitely has a few twists and turns coming and this may be one of them. I’m at 4 chapters now and should wrap it up on the 6th chapter.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

I’m enjoying this first installment, and going in for the 2nd chapter. Well written, with a nice storyline, and tempo… and the hint of upcoming sex is exciting!!

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

Very good start!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You created a realistic scenario that could be taking place in almost any married couples home at any time. The decision to make them start as equals and deciding together what they would want to possibly try sexually was a nice change from one partner badgering the other to try something different that has been brought up, discussed and denied many times. I think your storyline works and it’s tempo and topics are excellent. I look forward to moving on the chapter 2.

graypaintedzebragraypaintedzebra11 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for spending the time to read and comment with your thoughts on this chapter. I appreciate your support, there is more to come.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn11 months ago

Really well done! Not jumpy - and fairly relatable. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraypaintedzebra@graypaintedzebra
The world is not black or white but shades of gray. The world is made up of a limitless number of places to explore and find the authentic you! To dip your toes in the pond of the rainbow helps you to realize the pond is much bigger than any of us ever realized. My preferr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES