Ch. 01 - The Intense Train Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts pulling himself back. As soon as he is about to exit her butt, he thrusts, harder and deeper. Ava screams like anything, her voice possibly reaching other compartments. He continues to shove into her with the ferocity that she's never experienced. He drives himself deeper and deeper into Ava's virgin tightness.

"Do you like your 19 year virgin ass being destroyed like this?" Alex whispers down her earlobe. "This is what I am meant to be - an anal destroyer."

Ava responds but only in scream. Her voice whimpered with each thrust she got.

As Alex tried to move into a different position and started pulling out, Ava responded by pushing herself back onto the monstrous cock, not letting him pull out of her femine-ness. "Never... stop..... Alex." She managed to utter words between her screams.

The train screeches to a halt. Inertia played its role and Alex was balls deep into Ava's convulsing asshole. The speaker announced their destination.

Alex groans with anger. He couldn't feast more on his prey. He pulls his pulsating boner out of her ass. Ava can barely stand, her legs feeling like jelly beneath her. She looks up at Alex, feeling a sense of awe at the intensity of their encounter. She feels her legs become weak and unsteady. She leans back against the wall, using it for support as she tries to keep herself upright.

"We need to get out now." Alex instructs.

Realizing they don't have their garments anymore, they look at each other and laugh. They frantically search the surroundings and find discarded newspapers.They wrap it around their bodies.

As they make out of the train, they are the center of attention for all, getting hundreds of gawking eyes from the people.

"This is amazing," Alex whispers, "Wanna move further onto our adventure?"

12