Ch. 02 - Courting Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. My mom knows and she was thrilled when I told her. She adores you already. I think it's the fact you do that whole 'Doña Isabella' formal crap with her. My mom only wants to see me happy, and she sees that you make me happy. She approves because Calvin gave me his unconditional support for this relationship. My mom won't have an issue if you keep me happy 'con tal no nos traigas vergüenza.' (So long as you don't bring shame upon us.)"

"I plan to keep you happy. I'm glad I don't have to hide it from her."

Mal replied, "Oh please, my mom is convinced we've already been fucking for months! Something about the glow to my skin and how a mother always knows. Blah blah blah!"

Mal sank down into the oversized pillows on the bed and started flicking me with her

thin fingers.

"Ow... can you avoid my nips please? They are sensitive you little viper!"

"Ready yet? Ready yet? How about now?", she said as she continued to provoke me.

"What about...mmmph."

I had enough and decided to silence her by grabbing her offending hand and throwing my leg over her hip, pinning her to the bed so that I could kiss her properly.

Our tongues darted back and forth. Her eyes were closed, and her expression was one of being locked in bliss. Her breathing became shallow. She became flushed. She reached up to put her hand on my chest. She wanted to feel my heart beating, she would later tell me. I rolled on top of her straddling her hips and took both her hands into a cuff-like grip and moved her hands over her head. I used my free hand to run my fingers down the side of her breast as I kissed her neck.

She was squeezing her thighs together and moving her hips back and forth. I looked into her eyes which had tears forming in them. Before I could ask what was wrong, she pulled me down to kiss her.

I went from straddling her hips to straddling a single leg. I moved my left leg into position. You could roast a marshmallow from the heat forming down there. She scooted down and began dry humping my quadricep. She was wearing silk pajamas, and everything transferred - the heat, the moisture, her heavenly scent. I went down to kiss her neck only to have my head pushed down to her breast. With one hand around the back of my neck, she used the other to lift her breast into position. I drew her into my mouth. She let out soft moans and kept grinding against my leg, her pajamas stayed in place, her womanhood did not. She was slick and sliding up and down my leg.

Panting, she looked into my eyes. "You are going to make me cum."

I reached underneath the waist band of her lingerie and slid my fingers into her very wet and hungry pussy. I say hungry, because her pelvic floor muscles were gripping my fingers as I used a 'come hither motion' against the soft ridged flesh just inside her luscious soft opening. She bore down against my hand as her eyes rolled back. She sucked in air frantically as she squeezed my fingers as her skene's gland released its ejaculate. She squirted against my hands and her orgasm was pooling on the bed.

I kept my hand in place, until she reached down to pull it out. It was covered in her natural lubricant which was creamy and viscous.

She pushed my hand to my face, "Smell me lover," as she wiped her fingers across my face and neck. The back of her fingers was still coated in her cum. "I want Andrea to smell me on you, so she knows you are taken."

She pushed her fingers up to my mouth, "Clean your fingers for me." I slowly sucked each of her fingers with firm but gentle pressure. I swallowed as I finished each finger. "MMmmmm... someone likes the way I taste, don't they?"

"I do. You smell wonderful too.", I replied.

"Well, I love getting oral, so you know I'm going to want that regularly from you. I've been told some men pretend to like it, but you love it for real."

"I love everything about it. How about you?"

"You'll find out on our first official date the day after tomorrow." She cooed as she reached down to free my cock from the silk boxers. Holding me in her hands she whispered "I've never seen you erect, just sized you up in the mornings through your sweatpants. I can feel your pulse." There was precum starting to leak from the head.

Mal looked at the clock on the wall. It was past midnight. "Hey lover, I'm going to have to owe you one. You need to get going. I'd have you stay but if Calvin flips out, then you shouldn't be here."

"Do you think he'll flip out?"

"No, but this is one of those things where you don't know until you know. I'm going to tell him what we talked about, that we decided to move forward, and what I controlled everything you did. If he gets upset, I'll do what I can to make it right for him. If he seems great with it all, then we'll slowly do more and more. I don't want him to regret this arrangement. He's not doing this because he gets off on the idea of being a cuckold. My husband loves me and just wants me to be happy. That doesn't mean it's not hard for him. I don't want him to feel threatened or like I don't love him the same as before."

I pulled up my pants with my cock aching. I felt like I had just been given the cruelest cock tease in the world.

"One more thing darling, do not release that frustration. I want you to abstain until our date. And remember we want those test results. It will be much more fun parking at the lake if I can suck the frustration out of you."

I finished getting dressed and she said she would send me an SMS if things were bad with Calvin. If I hadn't heard from her, then it was good news. We kissed at the door for what felt like an hour. As I was riding home, I was hoping that I didn't hear from her. I was praying that I just hadn't messed everything up between all of us. When I arrived home, I didn't bother undressing. I flopped into bed and passed out. It was the first affection that I had experienced in a long time. I was grateful for how it made me feel. When I woke up, I checked my phone. There was no text from Mal. There was one from Calvin. My heart sank. My now ancient flip phone didn't display the message preview, I had to manually open the text. After about 5 minutes of agonizing that it was a "good-bye" message, I opened it. It was two words long -- "All Good".

Next - Chapter 3: Difficult Conversations.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

Good job, I am looking forward to the next Chapter.

Thank you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

This was really good.

I’m normally death to writers that involve so much fantasy that you half expect cartoon characters to show up and join in the fun.

This was not that. It dealt with real reactions and people and mistakes and attempts to fix them.

Well done.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Won Her for the Weekend A man wis his co-worker's wife for a sex.in Loving Wives
Daddy, We Have to Talk Daughter breaks the bad news to an angry unsuspecting dad.in Loving Wives
Just One Time A loving marriage is tested when fantasy beckons.in Group Sex
What Have I Done? Pt. 01-02 Parts 1 and 2 Multiple part story.in Loving Wives
Trip to Maui A short little tale about some revenge sex.in Loving Wives
More Stories