Ch. 03: The Skirt

Story Info
Audrey continues Dave’s feminine education with a skirt.
2.6k words
4.51
10.7k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This chapter starts where chapter 2 leaves off. Dave is currently naked in the middle of the empty room following Audrey's instructions. Audrey is expanding her female dominance limits as she feminizes her husband. Dave begins to learn that he enjoys being treated like a submissive.

In all the action I had not noticed that Audrey had collected the folded black cloth. She looked at me and instructed me to face forward and look at the wall in front of me. I did as I was instructed as she knelt in front of me. Then I was told to step into the black cloth one leg at a time. She raised it to my hips and then to my waste as she stood up to look at me.

"Don't you look cute!"

She said with a mischievous smile as I disobeyed and looked down to see myself in a knee length a line skirt.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on a second here!"

I protested loudly. My protest was responded to by two nice strikes across my chest with the crop.

"Ouch!"

"Would you like to stop?"

She said condescendingly.

"No."

I responded.

"Oh, how we forget so quickly."

"No what?"

Her question followed with another crop strike.

"No, Mistress Audrey."

I recanted my previous response.

"Let's not forget again!"

She instructed.

I was somewhat confused at what her plan was since I did immediately receive the gag after my outburst. Then there was the situation of the hobble belt I was in as well as the skirt I was now wearing. I was not sure why I was in the skirt but I assumed it was to hide me from another close call with the kids. Boy, was I wrong as I would find out before our session was finished. Audrey moved the laptop to the floor and moved me to the folding chair.

"Kneel on the chair and face the laptop."

She instructed. I complied and knelt on the chair facing the back of the chair. She pushed down on my back forcing me to lean against the back of the chair. Then she separated my legs by slapping my inner thighs through the skirt until she was pleased with their separation. It was somewhat uncomfortable but tolerable. My cock was limp again as I was not quite sure what was in store for me, this displeased Audrey.

Audrey retrieved the strap from the other room. I was extremely pleased to see strap had taken the place of the crop. I loved the sting of the strap and had quietly begged profusely for its return. Not sure what was next I began to get aroused by the possibilities as she took a dominant position behind me. She began by rubbing my inner thighs with the strap raising the skirt some as she motioned up then pulling it away allowing the skirt fall and brush against my skin. This repeated action felt so erotic. The feeling of being exposed but dressed then exposed just slightly set my senses on over drive. The fall of the somewhat heavy cloth of the skirt on my thighs felt so dirty and taboo to me. It was nothing more than a simple piece of clothing, but the social implications of wearing it was an insane thought now that I was wearing it. Why had I been made to wait so long to experience what every woman had the opportunity to experience daily if they so choose. Then my thoughts turned to all the social prejudices and labels that I might now have to face.

"Oh, shit does this make me a crossdresser?"

"What would people say if they knew that I was enjoying this as much as I am?"

"What would my dad say if he knew?"

"Is this something Audrey is going to want me to wear from now on?"

"Why am I enjoying this so much?"

It was a rush of questions that I had no answers to. They all faded quickly as Audrey slowly raised the skirt to expose my butt. The edge of the cloth drug across the apex of both of my buttocks before coming to rest on my back.

"Holy fuck is this what every woman feels when I raise their skirt to fuck them?"

I asked myself wondering if my answer was truly a yes to those questions then I fully understood why woman liked it so much. My thoughts were interrupted with the first glorious strike of the strap against my left ass cheek followed by another against the other side. She repeated these two more times. "Oh fuck!" Every impact felt so good. Each passing stroke made my senses tingle and brought my awareness to other things I was feeling like the drape of the skirt rubbing against the front of my thighs each time she struck my ass. The drape trickles a little bit which was in vast contrast to the sting of the strap. All these feelings happening at the same time set my mind into a spin.

The strokes continued in a rhythm that was very soothing. All I wanted was more and more. I knew that I was getting pretty red once she started to slow down with her strokes. I continued to gent and moan in pleasure. She slowed even further adding an occasional circular rub of the strap in between strokes. I was enjoying it so much that I did not even realize that I was now hard as a rock. Audrey noticed this as well and tapped the face of my cock with the strap a couple times in place of the circular rubs on my ass.

It did not matter to me that I had lost track of time I just wanted more. I was willing to do anything she asked in order to receive another slap from the strap. I had positively entered sub space! I was putty in her hands. She stopped after a few more strikes.

"I want you to be able to sit down again."

She said sarcastically.

She pulled down the skirt and as it slapped against the back of my thighs it sent a tickle up my legs. She grabbed my shoulder and directed me off the chair. I was then put back in the same standing position I had been in for most of our session.

She pushed me back away from the chair and then knelt in front of me. My erection poking the front of the skirt.

"You really like the skirt, don't you?"

She asked.

I nodded as to avoid disobedience.

"Good boy!"

She remarked.

She was pleased that I had not broken the permission rules. She rubbed against my cock as she traced her hand down to the edge of the skirt. She raised the skirt and commented on how hard my cock was then draped the skirt over her head as she moved in to play with my cock.

She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to lick the tip of it in a circular counter clockwise motion. I was still dealing with the effects of being in sub space. She followed the licking with an occasional bob and as she withdrew, she licked the shaft. She continued this for a few minutes as she listened to me moan and groan in pleasure. She then uncovered her head and looked up at me.

"You have permission to cum."

She said with a smile.

As quick as she uncovers, she recovers herself. She skipped the licking this time as she started sucking my cock. The feelings that I was receiving from the way she was sucking on me were like nothing I had felt before and before I knew it, I was prepared to cum. From under the skirt, I heard.

"You have permission to cum, don't hold back!"

She said in a muffled voice. She began sucking my cock again. Not too long after I was back at the edge. Again, this time was different as she did not stop sucking on me, she just kept going. She had never let me cum in her mouth before instead she would always finish me off with her hand or shove my cock in her pussy. This time though she kept going and I was in no condition to question or refuse. After a couple more strokes I released and filled her mouth with a full load of my cum. She finished sucking the last few drops. As she did the skirt flew up and over her head as she stood up in one motion and pushed her lips to mine. As her lips pressed against mine, she pushed my entire cum load into my mouth. The salty sweet taste mixed with her saliva was the most joyous taste I had ever had. She stayed there for a moment to make sure all the contents of her mouth had been received.

She removed her mouth from mine then returned to her kneeing position. Then looking up at me she told me to swallow.

"Swallow your load and show me!"

As I swallowed all the wonderful cum, she had just forced through my lips and into my mouth, I presented my empty mouth to her for inspection. She looked at me pleased then put my shrinking cock back in her mouth and began sucking on it again only this time she did not bob but instead just sucked on it like a straw in a bottle of soda. I was seriously aroused by what she was doing and although my cock was extremely sensitive, I did not refuse. She removed her mouth a few seconds later licking the tip of my cock as she removed it from her mouth. She stood up.

"I want you the clean the rest of your load out of my mouth!"

She instructed.

As she finished, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it forward to kiss her. She separated my lips and inserted her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues touched and I began licking her tongue to clean any delicious cum that she might still have in her mouth. A few second into our French kiss she released the back of my neck and withdrew her tongue. I could taste just a little of the salty sweet fluid on my tongue as she instructed me to swallow again. I did as I was instructed the whole time thinking about how much I wanted this again and fantasizing about the new world I had just entered and what it meant for later that day and future rendezvous.

She stepped back looked at me in the skirt giving me a mischievous grin. She moved behind me and released me from my restraints. Then moving back in front of me she began to outline my new existence.

"From now on when we are playing this way you will be in a skirt."

"You are my slut, a little whore that I can do anything I want to."

"I will refer to you as Slut, Whore, or Bitch!"

"You will submit to me fully and without question!"

I became more and more excited by what she told me. My cock began to engorge again and she noticed as it did.

"Well, I see you are on board with your new reality and if you're not your cock sure is and I know what runs this situation!"

She explained with a hint of self-pleasure as she spoke.

"I will not do anything that will compromise you but I will push your limits until we find them!"

"If you are on board then nod and if not we can stop now and never revisit this again."

I nodded vigorously like a bobble head. I could not believe this was happening and although I was typically the one in control, I was extremely excited about the possibilities that were in front of me now and regardless of what I was going to be put through in the future, the fuck if I was going to stop this train.

"I'm glad to see you are on board!"

She bent down and repeated that statement to my cock as well then patted the head like a small dog as she stood back up straight. I still had a few questions about things but before I could ask, I had to be given permission and that had not happened yet. I continued to stand there quietly as she proceeded with her outline.

"I will let you know when we are playing like this by putting on your collar."

As she said this she reached into her back pocket and retrieved a black leather collar with a silver ring attached to it. She placed the collar around my neck and fastened the clasp.

"You are my SLUT now!"

She said as she finished putting on my collar. I stood there in complete awe as what was happening finally sank in some. I was now my wife's submissive. The most wonderful part about that statement was that I never knew it was something that I wanted but now it had become something that I could not get enough of.

"SLUT!"

"Do you have any questions?"

"Speak!"

She said seeing the want to say something written across my face.

"Mistress will this happen every time now?"

I asked to get some clarification on the parameters.

"No, there will be times when I don't want to be in control."

"Once I adorn your naked neck with that collar then you will go complete submissive for me."

"On those occasions when you are the dominant, I will ask you to wear your house pants."

My house pants were a thoroughly worn pair of Levi's that were not suitable to wear outside the house. They had holes in the crouch, hole in the legs, and hole in the pockets but they fit me perfectly. I would typically wear them when I was relaxing around the house and Audrey loved them since I never wore underwear and it allowed her unlimited access to my cock and butt.

"Mistress will I always wear this skirt?"

I asked still not sure what to make of that rule.

"If you are not in a skirt then you will be naked!"

She said as I tried object out of fear of being discovered and judged by someone who was not as open minded as we were.

"No objections, understand or we can just stop now and call this a limit for you."

She addressed my earlier befuddled expression of refusal.

"Will you always be clothed during our sessions?"

I asked curious as to why she never took off a piece of clothing.

"No, there may be times when I'm in an outfit and there may be times that I'm some degree of nude."

"Is that all the questions you have for me?"

She asked wanting to wrap up the q and a session.

"To clarify, when the collar goes on, I'm to be in the skirt and submit to you?"

"To clarify, What!?"

She responded with an irritated tone.

"Mistress, I would like to clarify that when the collar is place around my neck then I am to put on the skirt and submit to you Mistress."

I responded in an apologetic tone for disobeying.

"Yes, you are to be in the skirt unless I tell you otherwise."

"Tomorrow, I will give you additional instructions about the skirt but for today I think we have had a successful first step in your submission."

She removed the collar from my neck and gathered the strap and hobble belt and left the room.

"Put away the skirt my little Slut, fold it up and take good care of it."

"There will be consequences if you fail to take care of it."

She grinned as she left and I followed her out of the room. I went to our bedroom to do what I was told and I found a spot in my drawer to keep the skirt.