Ch. 03: Too Soon?

Story Info
Hidaya wakes up, and Jacob starts to settle in.
3.5k words
4
978
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/30/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III: Too Soon?

It was later into the night when a pair of foxes had come out to the beach to enjoy a little intimate moment together.

The tod had his vixen laid on her back on the sand as he thrust mightily into her silky depths. It was early enough in the morning that no one would happen by to stop their public display of breeding.

The male was already too close to think about stopping anyway; with a firm final thrust he locked himself to his vixen while his seed rushed to perform its vital job in his female's body. Neither even had a towel to cover their exploits, if someone saw them, they would see every bit of the tod as he inseminated his vixen.

In her afterglow, the female looked up then screamed. She pushed her mate off, prematurely ending their mating tie.

He nearly cussed at her, "What the hell are you-"

She pointed to the unmoving body of a naked female not three feet from where they'd been making love.

The tod saw the other female. He crawled to her without bothering to cover himself. He shook the unconscious female, "Miss?"

The meerkat stirred when she felt hands shaking her. She opened her eyes when she heard a male's voice. Her emerald green eyes focused on the naked fox crouched over her, then trailed down to his crotch, cum dripping from his semi-erect shaft.

The tod panicked when she looked at him, "Uh, I know how this looks..."

Hidaya mouthed something.

The fox leaned in, "What?"

She whispered harshly, "Did you have fun?" then punched him hard in the gut, enough to make him vomit in the sand. She climbed on him while he was disoriented then powered up her attack when a shrill voice split her hearing.

"WAIT! STOP! DON'T KILL MY BOYFRIEND!" The vixen cried out as she fell to her boyfriend's side.

Hidaya saw the female, smelled the scent of sex from her then understood, "Okay... I won't kill him... but..."

The vixen pulled her tod on to his knees, "What do you want?"

Hidaya pointed to her own bare naked body, "What do you think?"

After a change of wardrobe and a hastily delivered apology, the meerkat made the couple drive her to a place where she could find help.

The tod wanted to take her to a hospital, but that wouldn't work for her.

The vixen just wanted to get rid of her and spend the rest of her vacation getting knocked up by her future husband.

She made them stop at a motel where she could make a phone call then recover her lost energy.

The vixen was pissed because they used her credit card to pay for the room.

Hidaya washed her body of any sand that had become stuck to her fur, then made her important phone call to headquarters. They wouldn't pick up, though, even after she'd used the secret code to get them, this meant one thing... She cursed to herself before walking back to the room where the vixen had tried to get intimate with her boyfriend again.

The meerkat was still weak from last night. She knew what she could do to heal her shard's energy, but someone here wouldn't like that. A smirk came to her face, just as she realized the vixen had been glaring at her. That bitch had been rude to her the whole time... this was going to be worth it.

"I need to refuel on my energy. Swimming to shore drained my strength and I need something to get it back, something immediate."

The vixen was suspicious, "And what would that be?"

Hidaya looked at the female, to the male, then back at the female with a grin, "Sex..."

The tod blinked and his female growled, "Like that'll happen!"

Hidaya sighed, "It has to be like this. In my state, I have little power, the fastest way is through contact with another warm body so... unless you wanna lez it out with me, I need to borrow your boyfriend."

The vixen growled more, "Just this one time?"

Hidaya nodded, already sitting on the bed with a male fox who seemed like he was ready to oblige her anyway. "I'll leave you both alone as soon as I'm done."

The vixen grumbled, "But I'm watching so you don't try anything else. You just fuck him then go."

Hidaya shrugged off the bathrobe she wore, "Then I'm gone." As soon as she'd exposed herself again, she pinned the male fox in front of his girlfriend with a heated growl.

...

Things were more subdued in other parts of Corpus.

Jill was at home after her brief meeting with Jacob. She'd taken off her clothes and now lay across her bedspread while her lover nibbled on her neck.

Desiree was naked too, her body pressed against the thinner, lovelier ferret, not that she was ever ashamed of being a little big in the middle.

Jill churred when the beaver licked one of her nipples.

Desi could see when her friend wasn't totally into the moment, though. She kissed her lover's cheek, "I know that look on your face, Jillian." She fondled the ferret's labia while she spoke, "That cute rat from earlier has got you smitten hasn't he?"

Jill opened her legs wider to let the beaver play with her slit, "You know me so well." She sucked air in when the rodent flicked her clit, "I had never seen anyone with eyes like his, such a pretty shade of purple, or is it violet?"

Desiree giggled, "I guess that's something special, and not the bulge he had in those pants of his?"

Jill blushed, "I didn't even notice that."

Desi giggled, "Sure, and I didn't notice how you seem to be wetter than usual now that I've brought him up." She slipped two fingers inside the ferret.

Jill sucked air through her teeth and thrust her hips against her friend's invading digits.

Desi smiled, "You've got it bad, my Jilly." She straddled her lover, pressing her pussy directly against Jill's.

Jill held her friend's breasts before they were pushed into her own.

The beaver nuzzled the ferret, "Pretend I'm him, what's his name?"

Jill remembered it, "Jacob."

Desi lowered her hips so her slit met Jill's, "Pretend I'm Jacob."

Jill looked and for a moment, she did see that handsome black rat over her, his pretty violet eyes, those broad arms, his presumably long cock about to spear into her. She pulled her love in for a deep kiss.

Desiree melted eagerly into the kiss as their pussies ground together.

Meanwhile in a separate room of this same house...

Junior lay naked on his side while he watched his adopted sister ride Sean.

The newly deflowered raccoon moaned breathlessly as the iguana milked his manhood. He'd came once before already when the both of them sucked on his virgin cock. Now, buried inside her, he would soon spread his young seed in his first female.

Isabella found him a fairly good mate for a first timer, this guy had some hearts to break once he hit college.

Junior had 18 year-old's mouth in the meantime. The young male ferret swapped saliva with the blushing raccoon, rubbed the teen's naked body while his sister drove the boy to a pleasurable finish.

Sean whimpered into that kiss when he could no longer hold back his impulses. With his paws clinching the bedspread, toes curling tight, the 18 year-old shot his first virile streams inside the lizard female's depths.

Isa's blue spines stood up on her back as the raccoon's seed warmed her belly.

Junior held his kiss with the cute young raccoon, as his sister removed herself from his lap.

While the lovely iguana girl recuperated, she watched then as her adoptive brother took her place on top of their young lover.

Sean certainly didn't seem to mind this turn of events.

Junior carefully thrust himself against the raccoon, their cocks pressed together between them. The more experienced ferret carefully frotted himself with the 18-year old before Isa passed him a condom. He held up the condom for Sean, "How about it? Ready to lose that other half of your virginity, bud?"

The raccoon didn't think he'd be into guys, but getting to know Junior and his horny siblings was certainly helping the young procyonid to come out of his shell. He nodded with a cute blush, "Just be gentle."

The ferret kissed him, "The gentlest."

...

Jacob was back home with Bill and Jonathan.

The opossum and squirrel were both shirtless and hugging while Jacob sat with them. Bill said the first thing that came to his head, "So... you've got some kind of superpowers?"

Jacob grimaced then looked right at them, "Power, yeah... It happened when I was in Waco. I found a little glowing rock, I tried to pick it up and it did this to me." He opened his jacket and showed them the marking on his chest.

Bill reached over to touch it. He didn't care at all that he was caressing his friend's left pec. "It feels like scales."

Jacob let his friend touch him so, "It glows whenever I need it, and it's like I become a living shadow."

Jonathan touched Jacob's bare chest, more just for a chance to feel the rat's body, "That's cool... I never thought I'd ever know a guy that has like real superpowers."

Jacob let Jon feel him to his heart's content, "You enjoying yourself?"

Jonathan smirked, "You know it, handsome." and shamelessly let his bushy tail entwine around Jacob's waist.

Jacob raised an eyebrow at the squirrel's unabashed affections. He let him have his fun a bit.

Bill put his arms around Jake's buff chest.

The black rat sat between these guys, allowing them to feel him until he finally spoke up, "You guys about done yet?"

Bill laughed, "Yeah, I'm done, sorry, I know your bubble is precious, babe."

Jon was more reluctant to stop, "I wouldn't mind you poppin' my bubble sometime."

Jacob playfully flicked the squirrel on his nose, "And I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that."

Jon giggled, "Fair enough!"

...

In Flour Bluff, the next town over from Corpus, another anonymous couple was enjoying a hot night together as well.

The male badger on top growled vigorously as he mated his female. Unlike his fellow Marksmen, Matt Brody had a stable family life with a good wife.

She moaned plaintively and licked his throat while the big male bred another baby into her. Their mouths met in the middle in a tenderness that Brody never showed Jimmy, Jerry nor any of his subordinates.

Even in the throes of passion, as his thick maleness spread her on each thrust, Brody took the time to remind his wife how he cared for her, how she was his center. Both growled in disdain as they heard the downstairs doorbell.

Brody was too far ahead to stop; he sped up his thrusts and fingered his mate's clit to hasten their climaxes. They hit at the same time, his hips flush against hers as his virile seed filled her womb. The doorbell rang again and he muttered a curse under his breath before leaving his mate, "I'll get that, Gertie."

She waved him off playfully while she fingered her cummy slit.

Brody didn't even bother dressing; he came downstairs, dick swinging, cum dripping, he hoped his nudity would scare off whoever was dumb enough to disturb his maritals. He opened the door and Brutus, the bear pimp from the bar, stood outside.

Brody was not pleased to have one of his informants on his front porch, "Brutus? What the fuck are you doing here? Do you realize how late it is?"

Brutus grumbled before his superior, "I know it's late, but I really got somethin' important to tell ya. You'll want to hear this." He tried to ignore the badger's blatant nudity.

Brody stared up at the bear, "I'm waiting..."

Brutus nodded, "I was just downtown at that bar, Lips Sealed?"

The badger bobbed his head impatiently, "Yeah, that's one of our places."

The bear continued "And I got into a fight wit' this guy, some rat. I threw the fucker in the street then, shit it was somethin' out of a movie. He turned all black and like melted into the street before that car could hit 'im, it's when I realize shit! He's one o' you guys, 'cept he don't know nothin' about Marks so... it looks like you guys got competition now."

The badger nodded, "A rat you say? I know of an asshole like that, turns black like a shadow? The last I heard about that was in Waco. You're sayin' that guy's here now?"

"I don't know where he lives, I was frankly too chickenshit to follow, this fucker lifted me like I was nothin' and he's a little guy."

The badger scoffed, "I'm a little guy and I know I can kick your ass, Brutus."

Brutus nodded in shame, "Yeah... but I got a name. Jacob."

Brody nodded quick, "Okay, in the morning, I could get Jimmy to go to Lips Sealed, he's got an ex that works that area, a cheetah, I forget her name."

"Cherry?" The bear's eyes widened in surprise, "But she's one o' my girls!"

The badger narrowed his eyes, "You better hope he doesn't hear about that. Even though they broke up, he still thinks of her as a friend, and you know how that bat is about loyalty."

Brutus gulped, "She never said nothin' about that."

The badger chuckled, "Since when does a pimp listen to his ho about anything?"

The bear scratched his neck, "Good point."

All of a sudden, arms came around the nude badger's waist, one paw gripping his shaft. Gertrude, his wife, pressed her bare breasts into his backside and ground her wet pussy against his tail.

Brody let himself rise in front of the bear, "Okay then, next morning, first thing."

The bear covered his crotch with a blush, "First thing..."

The badger let his wife stroke him, "Now, unless you wanna come in and watch me knock up Gertie here, get the fuck out."

The bear gulped, "R-right!" He tried over his own feet trying to make a quick getaway.

Gertrude giggled, "Come inside, darling, my eggs still need your love and care."

Brody grinned, "Can do!"

...

5 in the morning, Hidaya woke up to the none-too-subtle creaking of the bed she'd slept on. She peered to her right and that vixen had soundly reclaimed her boyfriend.

The tod held his mate while she rode his cock.

She yipped lightly as he plunged her depths. She occasionally looked over to the meerkat as if to say, "Mine, all mine!" She only sneered.

Hidaya scoffed before climbing out of bed. Her ears twitched suddenly as she picked up a small sound outside.

Neither of the foxes seemed to hear it.

Hida got dressed in some scattered clothes she could find. With that done, she went into the bathroom just as the vixen slammed her muff down on the tod's knot.

The vixen yiffed and moaned with her mate tied inside her.

All of a sudden, the door to their motel room was kicked open.

The vixen shrieked and tried to cover herself as a pair of armed soldiers in high-tech armor and helmets stomped in.

One soldier spoke, "She's not here! There's just some foxes."

A voice rang from his built-in speakers, "Search the room! The motel registry puts three people in that room."

"Right!" The one soldier walked past the foxes and just as he went to search the bathroom, a paw touched his helmet. In a flash, the soldier's head exploded and his body hit the floor.

Hidaya picked up his rifle as he fell then ducked as the other soldier fired through the walls. When he had to stop to reload, she leapt out and took him out with a well-placed shot to his gut. She kicked the dying soldier's helmet off as he struggled to hold his innards. She fired a round into his head.

She turned to the foxes, "Stay..." then ran out through the front door.

There were some other soldiers in the strange armor, they opened fire on her but she was fast.

Hidaya leapt over a fence and the soldiers gave pursuit.

...

In the Prescott home, James Sr. came into the bedroom of his only son and youngest child, James Jr. The mature ferret spotted his naked son, in bed between Isabella who's head rested on his shoulder and that young raccoon he'd brought home.

The father knew a teenager when he saw one, he raised three of them after all, four if he had to count Desiree. He sat on the bed and shook the raccoon awake, "You, you've overstayed your welcome, young man."

Sean blushed, "I have to go now?"

James smiled, "It's morning, I'm sure your parents are worried about you. I'll take you."

The raccoon got a quick shower in Mr. Prescott's private bathroom, then a change into some clothes James was willing to let him have.

The 18 year-old raccoon got in the car with the mature ferret afterward.

When they made it to his home, James had an idea. "Your parents will certainly be upset you stayed out all night, so let me come in. I'm a vice-president in a major company, my building is downtown. I'm sure I could pull some strings and get you an internship. Believe me, it will soften the blow if they believe you're making those right steps forward to a bright future; after all, that's what a parent wants more than anything else is for their child to be able to support himself."

Sean blushed, "Thank you, though aren't you afraid this will just make it look like you're making me your boy toy in training?"

The ferret chuckled, "Well, I'm not as much of a free spirit as my offspring. My wife did encourage me to be more comfortable with myself, but I have not been active in such manners, not since my Julianne left us."

Sean nodded as the mood turned sullen, "I see."

James sighed, "Indeed."

...

Jacob woke up long before his new housemates, Bill and Jon. The rat had slept his first night back home in Corpus Christi. He was refreshed and happy for the first time in months.

Jacob got in a quick shower. He was in the middle of getting dressed when he found the number that ferret girl gave him yesterday. He thought about her, she was pretty, but maybe a little too nice. Still, he could call her, but is it creepy to call the very next day? He remembered Hannah. He still had her rosary. He held it, "I know you'd want me to call."

...

Jill had finished her own morning shower while Desi slept in as usual. The ferret came out just as her cellphone started vibrating. She tightened the towel around her bust then answered it, "Hello?"

Jacob perked up on his end, "Oh uh, hey... you remember me?"

Jill had to think a moment before it came to her, "Oh, Jacob, right? I didn't think you'd be calling so soon."

He laughed, "I didn't think you'd pick up so soon, most people like to sleep in at this hour."

The ferret sat, unaware Desi had woken up. "I'll admit I was starstruck after meeting you... you've got pretty eyes."

Jacob had himself an audience of two nosey friends. "You do too." He smiled.

Jill felt her heart flutter, "Thank you, everyone in my family has my eyes, almost everyone, but... it's nice hearing from you, do you... would you like to do something sometime?"

The rat felt this was moving a little fast, but, this girl... "Something, you have something in mind? I'm just settling in here, but I think we could meet up."

Jill wanted this one, "How about today? I have nothing planned and I would like to get to know you."

Jacob sat up, "Me too, um... you know of a place called Studio 23?"

Jill smiled, "Sure, that's one of my favorite places to go. Alright, I'll meet you there later this evening, or even better, you come get me. I put my home address on that paper too."

The rat knew this was moving too fast, but she wants to go out so he'll give it a shot. "I'll see you there, goodbye."

Jill beamed from cheek to cheek, "And you too." She hung up as Desi threw her arms around her.

The beaver cheered, "My little Jillian is going out on a date! I'm soooooo happy for you!"

Meanwhile, Jacob received high fives and bro hugs from Bill and Jonathan, both of whom said pretty much the same thing for him.