Ch. 05: Afternoon Delight at Hotel

Story Info
The three couples have hot sex in a hotel suite.
14k words
4.5
124.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

Brunch, Afternoon Delight and a Fancy French Bistro in the Evening

Saturday started with a steady summer rain. This made Mia glad that she had planned for them to have the upscale, supposedly sumptuous brunch that the downtown hotel was famous for. Mia had asked the group to dress nicely for this fancy start to the day. When Jan was told about dressing fancy, she had let both Mia and Cheryl know that dressing fancy also meant dressing sexy for the women. It was her plan for the brunch to lead directly into what she called the 'Afternoon Delight'.

This meant that the women were all wearing some version of that little black dress. Some of them had more revealing necklines than others, but all of them had short hemlines. Underneath their dresses they all wore sexy bras and nylon stockings being held up by garter belts and ending in tall fuck-me heels. They all had spent some time in front of their vanity mirrors in their suites getting ready.

Mia spent the time putting her light blonde hair up in a Chignon bun, as well as putting on her sparkling diamond post earrings and the thin diamond studded choker necklace that Michael had spent a small fortune on. She chose to go with a softer look today starting with a nude foundation. She had decided to experiment with an eye shadow look that involved using two different shades. A lighter lavender shade on the inside that transitioned to a much darker amethyst shade towards the outside. It had taken a lot of time, but she was well pleased at how the resulting gradient eye shadow brought out her dark blue eyes. To finish off her look, she used a very wet looking lip gloss named Catwalk, that while close to the Trophy Wife lip gloss she had worn the previous night, was a more subdued pastel with a glamorous glimmer to it. She gave herself an air kiss in the mirror and stood up. "Ready and Willing to Go!"

Cheryl looked in the mirror and was pleased with how sophisticated she had looked in her elegant updo hair, long drop earrings and a silver pendant necklace that settled down into her extremely deep cleavage. Even though it was only morning she was wearing what she thought of as a dramatic evening sultry look which included a darker eye shadow offset by bright crimson red lipstick. She thought pleasantly back to all the time she had spent in high school trying to copy the looks of famous sex goddesses from the golden age of Hollywood. The makeup and dressing up had helped her overcome some of her shyness, enough to enjoy starring in many school plays.

Jan also was looking in her mirror. This was a big departure from her usual casual shorts and halters she lived in during the summer. Her hair was always frizzy and little out of control. Most days she pulled back in a tight knot to try and manage it. She thought that wouldn't do for a fancy look, so, she decided to pic her hair out to bring out it's volume and then had added a light curl. So, there she sat looking at her black hair that now was long, thick ringlets that cascaded out from her face and then fell down and around shoulders. While it didn't look like Jan to her, her hair looked so full and incredibly unkept. Her look was sort of a little like a morning after a really amorous night. In other words, sexy.

Jan normally wore little makeup but knew that a little glamour would be expected this morning. So, she put on dark red lip gloss and a little eye shadow. Was that really Jan she was looking at? The only jewelry she wore were some large hoop earrings that Mia had bought her last Christmas. She wore these both because it completed her wild look, but also to please Mia. She stood and up and saw how her tight, tight dress clung to her perky, upright breasts before she turned around and looked over her shoulder to see how stunning her ass looked. You could actually see a hint of the garter belt she was wearing under it because of how tight it was.

So, at about ten, the ladies met up in the hallway with their men looking handsome in their suits and went down to the restaurant, to show up and show off at the super fancy brunch. They started with Mimosa's of course. You never wanted to take any chances just in case peak sexual performance was actually related to Orange Juice as Jan swore it was.

The brunch was starting to wrap up. Delicious as advertised. Mia had noticed how Cheryl had been very talkative and animated. She kind of expected her to be shy and maybe worried about the upcoming love making. Mia even thought that Cheryl had become almost overtly sexy, dropping innuendos and being flirtatious. She commented to Cheryl that she was glad to see that she was seeming more comfortable now.

Cheryl smiled at Mia and said "No way, I am a bundle of nerves. I just decided it would be easier if I played a role today. I am currently channeling both Catherine Deneuvue from Belle de Jour and Rita Hayworth from Gilda." Naming two of Cheryl's favorite classic Hollywood sexpots and their sexy movies.

Jerry had overheard their conversation and said, "Well girl, I think you may win an Oscar." Which really cracked up Cheryl as she patted him on the arm and then getting back in character raised her eyebrows and blew him a kiss.

Jan announced it looked like everyone was done eating. It was time to "Get this Shue on the Road" she said standing like Ed Sullivan with her arms crossed rocking back and forth.

"God, Jerry is really rubbing off on you and that is not necessarily a good thing. Horny and corny," Mia said laughing.

"What did you say about Jerry rubbing on me?" Jan said with a big smile. "Anyway, let's all go back to our rooms for 15 minutes or so and then meet at the 'chambre d'amour'". Everyone just stared at Jan questioningly, so she added, "You know the extra suite we have." Yep, corny and horny just like Jerry. But adorable too.

Michael and Mia were the first to arrive at the 'chambre d'amour' which had been reserved exclusively for their Afternoon Delight Party. Mia noticed that the room was a mirror of their own. It was spacious and had a large king-sized bed with bedstands on either side. The room was big enough to also have a chair with an ottoman as well as a love seat. It even had a small office table and chair for traveling businessmen she guessed. Mia was carrying her favorite flavored massage oil, so she put it on one of the nightstands to be "within easy reach".

Fairly soon, they heard a little knock on the door and realized that they hadn't opened it for the other couples' arrivals. Not very welcoming thought Mia and she went over to the door and let them in. As each one of them walked in she greeted them with a hug and long kisses. "Friend time is over. Lover time is here," Mia thought. Knowing for the rest of the afternoon, Jan would be in charge instead of her.

It turned out that both Cheryl and Jan were also carrying bottles of oil. Which made them all laugh as they put them over by the bed too. Everyone but Jan took a seat on either the love seat, the over-stuffed chair or in Michael's case in the office chair. Jan had not sat down because she had a little speech she wanted to make. Also, her dress was so damn tight that anymore sitting like she had just done at brunch was not a very appealing thought.

"A-peeling out of these clothes is what I should be doing," she thought. Mia is right. I am becoming as corny as my husband.

Jan saw herself in the mirror as she walked by and thought, "Wow I look like a pop star Diva with big hair and everything." She then turned and surveyed the room saying, "This has to be the sexiest group of people on the planet here in this room."

She then shared the "club" rules again with everyone. Reminding them that 'Women always orgasm more than the Men' and that for this bit of afternoon delight, she was the 'Conductor'. She told everyone how glad she was that the six of them were here. She went on to say that last night had been a lot of fun and it seemed like Doug and Cheryl and Michael and Mia had really hit it off together. She said she hoped that they all would become the best of friends. Everyone agreed with her wholeheartedly.

Then Jan said, "Well, we are at the part of the weekend where we will see how close of friends we can really become. So, first up as always, girls please stand up and come over here."

The other two beautiful women, wearing their incredibly sexy dresses, walked over to stand next to Jan. Jan said, "I am really glad that I have gotten to know you Cheryl as a friend, and as a fantastic lover." She gave Cheryl a full open-mouthed kiss and then sat her off to one side of the bed. "But we were just with each other a couple of weeks ago and it has been over two months since my Mia Amore, and I have been together. So, I would ask you to watch as Mia and I show how much we have missed each other."

Cheryl still in character quoted a Rita Hayworth line from the movie Gilda, "By all means make hay while the sun shines." She smiled as she realized that she was probably the only one that got it. Oh well not everyone had memorized entire dialogs from classic movies she thought.

Jan turned to Mia who looked remarkable in her black V-neck dress that showed off her ample, yet firm breasts. She looked up to her graceful white neck on which she was wearing that beautiful and tasteful slim black choker bedecked with multiple diamonds that was a present from Michael. Jan had known that Mia was exceptionally cute but seeing her today with her hair up and the elegant makeup, she thought, "She is an absolute raving beauty."

Jan reached over to Mia and gently grabbed her by the shoulders and slowly turned her around so that everyone, including herself could see her from every exquisite angle. "Isn't she beyond beautiful," she said to the group. There were wolf whistles and clapping from the boys and Jan heard Cheryl murmur, "Breath-taking."

Jan now had Mia facing her with their faces just inches apart. She instinctively licked her lips which made Mia quietly sigh. Jan then broke the spell and leaned into Mia and began kissing her lustily. Their tongues fencing as they explored each other's mouths with an increased ferocity. They grasped each other tightly as Jan placed her hand on the back of Mia's neck which had looked so naked and exposed with her hair up. She couldn't remember many other times when Mia had worn her hair up except for the occasional ponytail. Her hair looked great in the loose bun she wore held in place by what looked to be a set of expensive hairpins. More presents probably from Michael, she thought.

Jan felt Mia push her groin closer to hers with some urgency. Time for me to get started taking the lead realized Jan. After all I am the 'Conductor of this Love Train'. She broke their passionate kiss and moved her mouth down to kiss and lick Mia's neck and upper chest. Then she started to grope Mia's shapely tits still trapped in her tight black dress. Jan saw Mia's push up bra just peeking over the neckline. Mia's sighs then turned to low moans as Jan continued to stroke Mia's breasts through the black silky fabric of the dress.

Jan wanted to touch and handle the flesh of Mia's creamy tits but knew that the neckline and bra were too tight, and she wouldn't be able to fish them out of their cage. So, she whispered in Mia's ear, "Turn around baby and let me unzip this dress. It is time to show us your superb body."

Mia slowly pivoted away and waited with building anticipation as Jan found the top of her zipper, and in an agonizingly unhurried manner, pulled it down to the top of her cute ass where the zipper had ended. Mia felt the cool air as it hit her now exposed back. Then she felt Jan move to the straps of her dress from behind and hook her fingers around them, before starting to slowly pull the dress down. Sliding the satiny black material past her sensuous curves which heightened Mia's erotic awareness. As the dress fell to the floor, Jan heard from the bed a whispered, "Wow!" As Cheryl, staring from the bed, was now getting to see Mia nearly naked in front of her for the very first time.

Jan then moved up to Mia's breasts still in her lacy black bra and gently kneaded them giving Mia even more pleasure because now the dress was at least out of the way. Jan gave her a few squeezes and then moved her hands to Mia's back and unsnapped the bra. "Your wonderful full and firm breasts need no longer be constrained," she cooed. Jan had mastered the art of "dirty talk". Jan then slid Mia's straps down her arms and the bra fell to the floor exposing Mia more fully to Cheryl's unwavering gaze.

Cheryl's lips were slightly apart as she realized she was starting to breath heavily. Mia looked like a centerfold was her first thought. Although centerfold really didn't give justice to the desirable beauty, that was in front of her. Cheryl saw that Mia's breasts were large but still were quite high on her chest unlike Cheryl's own heavier, more natural ones. Cheryl hungerly drunk in the puffy pink nipples capping the rounded melons.

Cheryl admired Mia's thin flat stomach that was above her slightly wider hips. Mia was wearing a sexy black garter belt and G-string. Perfection. Although Cheryl knew she shouldn't start to sell herself short, as she had been well pleased with what she had seen in the mirror earlier today, when she had put on her dress to go to brunch.

Jan was still behind Mia as she reached around and started pulling at Mia's hardening nipples and more roughly feeling her titties. Jan could feel Mia's ass clenching in anticipation against Jan's groin which now was pressed hard up against Mia's back. Mia threw her head back, thoroughly enjoying the sensations that Jan's busy hands were giving her. After a few moments longer, Mia asked Jan with a ragged breath, "Let me play with your boobs too. Let me have a turn. Please?"

Jan gave her one more feverish clutch before slowly turning Mia back around to face her so they could began making out again. This gave Cheryl the first view of Mia's backside. Mia looked delicious from this angle as well. She didn't have exactly an hourglass figure, as her slim shoulders and back were only a little wider than her thin waist which sat above her nice, rather small, tight butt. Jan had told her about the "Best Ass" competition from a couple of years ago. Cheryl couldn't think of many other cuter rumps she had seen over the years than the one she was staring at. Second best she thought smiling. But only because she knew from experience that Jan had the ultimate rear end.

Jan and Mia started kissing fervently. Mia took control of the situation as she was going to now undress Jan. She made sure to angle them so that Cheryl could best see her disrobe their mutual friend. Mia and Jan faced each other and continued their fervent necking.

Cheryl was sitting on the extreme corner of the bed in her party dress with one leg on the floor and the other tucked under her. Comfortable, not discrete, and incredibly sexy. She saw Mia reach up behind Jan's neck and untie the halter of her snug black dress. She then watched as Mia pulled it over Jan's sensitive, girlish breasts that rose slightly ending in dusky, stiff, quivering tips. Mia leaned forward and captured one of the hardened buds between her lips and gently bit and then backed away slightly as she whisked it with her tongue. Cheryl thought, "This woman knows what she is doing," as she felt a little tingle build between her legs in anticipation.

Mia continued circling and flicking at Jan's protruding buds. Mia's hands then moved down to the tight little black dress, which had stopped falling when it reached Jan's waist. The dress was so taut against Jan's body, that Mia had to literally peel it away from Jan's hips. Jan wiggled her shapely little bubble butt to help get the dress to fall to the ground. So that the dress now pooled over the high heels she was still wearing. Cheryl had seen Jan's naked body a few times now, but once again admired what an elven, lean and sensual body her Yoga instructor, turned lover, possessed.

Now that Mia had stripped her down to her sexy dainties, Jan knew it was time for her to take the control back from her amorous cohort. So, she turned Mia around so that she could firmly push her onto the large bed so that she could lay on top of her. She then gave her a loud, moist French kiss before trailing her tongue down between Mia's proud, nakedly eager breasts, past her tiny navel and stopping at the edge of her miniscule satin G-String. Her hands grabbed the strings of the triangle of material covering her lover's womanhood and pulled them down seductively over Mia's shapely legs and black stilettos. This allowed Mia to spread her legs, inviting more carnal exploration from her ladylove.

Cheryl, who was only a foot or two away from these two firebrands, could feel the heat and ached to join in. She then watched as Jan finished her tongue's journey down Mia. As Jan licked the length of Mia's slit before returning to the hooded nib at the top of Mia's pussy where she started to pleasure Mia in the way only another woman could. Cheryl stared directly at Mia's slick, shaved mound and wished it were her lips giving it such pleasure.

Mia began quietly keening from the intensity of the genital massage she was receiving. Then she realized that Jan had positioned herself in a sixty-nine position, with her incredibly small G-String settling over Mia's face. Mia had no time to waste, so rather than pull down the silky panties, she just moved them to the side and started applying hot, enthusiastic butterfly kisses on her girlfriend's steamy slit that was now grinding hard against her waiting mouth.

The scene becomes electric as Cheryl and the three men intensely focused on the pair of intertwined lovers feasting on each other's passion moistened depths. The excitement increased amongst the voyeurs as it becomes evident that soon an explosion of ecstasy would occur between the two women.

Mia was not surprised when Jan quickly reached her peak, crying out as she spasmed uncontrollably on Mia's lips and open mouth. Jan often would be the first to orgasm, but always remained an ardent, focused lover as she tried to drive Mia to a blinding frenzied release. Mia had not long to wait before she started to feel the pulsating waves of pleasure grab her. This resulted in an uninhibited cry, imploring Jan, as she moaned, "Yes, yes, there, there, oh God," as she finished and intensely pulled Jan closer into her body.

The Friends and Lovers Group sat silently stunned from having watched this raw sex and emotion from Jan and Mia. Jerry broke the spell of the moment, not uncharacteristically, by slowly clapping his hands to show his appreciation. Which led them to all loosen up and congratulate the twosome still locked in their embrace with, "You two, that was awesome." "You go girl." "Fucking-A, just Fucking-A." And from the bed next to them, Mia and Jan both heard Cheryl quietly say, "Miraculous."

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers