Ch. 05: Afternoon Delight at Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the soft whisper of "Miraculous" from Cheryl brought Jan back from her trance. This show had been for Cheryl. It was supposed to be a warmup for what was to happen next and not a firework show's finale. Shit happens, she quickly concluded, as she pushed up and off Mia's still fiery body.

"Cheryl love, Mia and I had planned that we were going give you a little warm up and put you at ease before asking you to join in with us. We got a little carried away." Explained Jan followed by a small laugh before she crawled over on the bed to Cheryl to give her a warm hug.

With her arm still draping around Cheryl's shoulders, she said, "Baby, you are still dressed. You won't be able to join us if you still have your clothes on." Jan got to her feet quickly and holding Cheryl's hand stood her up by the side of the bed. "Mia and I would like to undress you? Would you like that?" Jan asked.

Cheryl who was looking downward, averting Jan's direct eye contact, meekly said, "Yes. Please," as her eyes met Jan's with a mixture of shyness and desire.

Jan didn't waste any time as she closed the gap with Cheryl and grabbed both sides of Cheryl's head and hungerly kissed her. Cheryl initially took a step backward, but then stopped and leaned back into Jan's sudden fierce embrace. Jan frantically pawed at Cheryl's shoulders and the straps of her dress while their tongues wildly danced with each other as their lips were locked in an urgent hard kiss. She lightly caressed the front of Cheryl's dress, tracing the outlines of the bra that supported Cheryl's ample cleavage.

As they necked passionately, they became aware of the presence of another person who had moved very close to them. They broke their kiss and looked to the side to see Mia standing only a few inches from them, feeling her hot breath on their faces. Mia then leaned in and captured Cheryl's mouth replacing Jan's mouth and tongue with her own warm, deep kisses. Jan didn't like being left out, so she leaned in and forced her way back into the lustful kissing. Soon all three women were sharing their tongues, indiscriminately darting in and out of each other's mouths barely registering who's mouth they were plundering.

Mia now asserted herself and placed her arms around Cheryl's neck, allowing her to take command of Cheryl's waiting wet lips. Jan backed away from the heavy making out and gave Mia's butt a sharp little whack with her open hand, saying, "Selfish Girl". Mia hardly noticed the little spank and the fact that Jan was no longer competing for kisses as she was locked in a fierce embrace with this new woman.

Jan had moved behind Cheryl and started to lick and kiss Cheryl's naked neck just below the raven black hair that Cheryl had piled into a fancy updo style for the morning's brunch. Jan then quickly moved to the zipper of the simple sultry black mini dress and pulled it down quickly instead of the slower more deliberate fashion she had used when stripping Mia. She was past the teasing, flirty touches of that first encounter and had moved on to a more desperate, ravenous craving.

With the dress now fully unzipped, Jan took the dress's straps from behind and rather roughly pulled it down over Cheryl's body. This sudden motion caused Mia to back away a step from Cheryl's fervent embrace as she watched the dress fall away, exposing Cheryl's ripe full breasts being pushed up by her sexy, black Balconette style intimate undergarment. The lovely creamy flesh looked ready to burst free from their lacy prison.

Mia quickly reached for the now more available, magnificent mounds and started to fondle them through the gossamer material. As she continued to caress them, she was surprised to notice that Jan has already unhooked the bra strap. So, Mia tore the bra away from Cheryl's heavy, pink-tipped full breasts, throwing the bra to the floor. Mia lowered her mouth downward to savor the voluptuous, now naked flesh which caused Cheryl's lips to pucker as she emitted a low, nearly silent whistle.

Jan's wandering hands had already moved down to play with Cheryl's delicious ass. Jan knew from their past intimate evenings together that Cheryl had ass cheeks which were a little larger than Mia's tight firm butt, but not nearly as round as her own little rump. In other words, an outstanding example of a real woman's ass. Cheryl was wearing high cut, Brazilian panties unlike the G-strings that she and Mia had chosen. The panties set off her backside to perfection, as Jan gazed downward and could see both of Cheryl's butt cheeks peep out below the bottom of the panties as they ended in a slight crease above her slender legs.

Not wanting to delay the anticipation much longer, Jan put her thumbs in the waist band of Cheryl's lacy panties. Then she placed her tongue between the woman's shoulder blades and started to slowly kneel down towards the floor leaving a trail of saliva down the curve of Cheryl's back and ending at the top of her bum crack. Jan had kept a firm grip on the panties keeping her arms straight while kneeling. This had resulted in Cheryl's panties traveling past her hips, over her sweet backside and then down her legs to be pooled now over her shiny Gucci spiked heels.

Feeling her panties being nastily forced down to around her ankles, Cheryl lost her balance somewhat and had to lean even harder into Mia to keep from falling. Cheryl continued to lean on Mia for support as Jan's tongue now traced a line of spittle down Cheryl's now naked crack all the way down to the slight gap between the back of her thighs. Jan had buried her head deep between Cheryl's thighs and raising her mouth slightly had taken her moist warm tongue and had started to slide up and down Cheryl's hot, wet slit from behind.

Mia pushed back on Cheryl, causing Cheryl to move her legs apart to maintain her balance while she stood on her own. The wider stance also made Jan's access to Cheryl's passion-moistened depths a little easier. Mia had done this so that she was no longer supporting Cheryl's balance and could now slide down Cheryl's body. She abandoned Cheryl's magnificent breasts and knelt to help Jan pleasure their new partner with some double teaming. Mia concentrated on Cheryl's exposed pink clit from the front while Jan probed her crease from behind, ferociously thrusting her tongue deep inside Cheryl's essence. Cheryl standing, rocked back and forth quickly adapting to the rhythm of the two lovers sharing her pussy on her somewhat unsteady legs.

"This is heavenly," Cheryl thought as she reached down and grabbed Mia's blonde head to help steady herself. She started to moan and then felt herself becoming even more weak kneed as she stumbled slightly, breaking contact with both woman who had been giving her a fiery tonguing. Jan and Mia both instinctively grabbed Cheryl's hips to stop her from falling.

Jan leaned back and said, "Mia, I think it's time that Cheryl lay down so we can finish her." Then she turned Cheryl around and pushed her so that Cheryl sat rather heavily on the edge of the bed. Jan then reached forward and firmly pushed the sitting Cheryl so that she lay on her back with her legs hanging over the side of the bed.

Jan and Mia then greedily spread their shared lover's legs wide apart and began brazenly alternating their assault on Cheryl's moist desperate bud, that ached for release. This sharing of Cheryl's nub reminded Mia of the earlier three way kiss they had shared. But now it was Jan's tongue with Mia's tongue sharing Cheryl's slick mound instead of her sweet mouth.

After a few steamy minutes, Jan moved from between Cheryl's thighs past her black garter belt onto the bed arriving at Cheryl's lush, heavy breasts still glistening from Mia's earlier visit. Jan desperately needed to cup, squeeze and suck Cheryl's aroused curved mounds. Now Cheryl was moaning and thrashing back and forth as Jan and Mia continued their assault on her passion. Cheryl came to a blinding, pulsating moment of release. She arched her back and reached her blood-rushing intense climax as she grabbed at Jan's head still locked passionately against her heaving tits.

Cheryl then laid back, collapsing back on the bed as both her lovers slowed their frenzied attack and replaced it with light gentle kisses. She smiled thinking how spent she felt. She no longer was worried about having to act or role play to get over her nerves. The only nerves she could feel now were the ones that were tingling in the warm afterglow of her orgasm. Cheryl felt both comfortable and very much loved.

Jan, lying next to Cheryl, thought that the start of their lovemaking had turned out just as she had imagined it would go. She was glad that she had moved up onto the bed to taste Cheryl's delicious ripe orbs, because it had left Mia as the only one that finally brought Cheryl over the edge with her expert, experienced tongue and lips. It was extremely important to Jan that Mia had directly pleasured Cheryl to her climax.

Jan mentally imagined her planned schedule for this Afternoon's Delight and crossed out, "Girls Time".

Jan knew what would come next and didn't want to keep the rest of them waiting. Especially the boys who had been very patient. She got up leaning on one of her elbows and looked over to the men who had taken off their jackets, but otherwise remained fully dressed as they sat on the edge of their chairs across the room.

Then Jan glanced back to Cheryl who was lying next to her dreamy eyed and said, "Cheryl, I know you have earned some time to recover, but I need your help. Are you recovered enough Sweetie, that we could get your husband involved in the action?"

Cheryl focused her eyes and sat up a little on the bed and looked over to Doug and said, "Dougie would you like to come out and play?" This broke the thick sexual spell everyone was under and caused them all to laugh, lightening the moment.

Jan was glad to see that they seemed ready to move on to the next part of her planned check list. She then asked Cheryl, "Mia has been such a marvelous lover and you already shared Doug with me a couple of weeks ago. By the way he was awesome, as you well know. So, would you be up for introducing Mia to Doug? I mean, umm well, you know an intimate introduction."

Cheryl answered smiling, "Sure, he is very much looking forward to that. It is all that he could talk about last night while I was trying to get to sleep." This caused more laughter especially from Mia who was now leaning against the bed looking at Doug appraisingly.

Jan then looked at Cheryl again and said, "You and Doug have made love together for years now. You know what he really likes and doesn't like. Will you take Mia and help show her what will really turn him on?"

Cheryl answered by sitting up, swinging her legs over Mia who was still leaning on the bed and standing up still somewhat shakily. She then reached down to Mia saying, "Let's go girl, you need to go and meet my man."

Mia and Cheryl, now only clad in their garter belts, nylons and high heels, walked over to Doug as they continued holding hands. As they reached the love seat, Cheryl extended her free hand to Doug and beckoned him to stand.

Cheryl said, "Doug, the time has come for you to join the party. I don't need to ask if you would like to kiss the lovely girl standing next to me. Because I already know the answer." Doug looked back at her and only shook his head affirmatively as his voice caught in his throat.

She then turned to Mia and said, "Will you please kiss the man," as she pulled them closer together. Mia smiled and turned to Doug and gave him an explicit 'come and get me', hungry kiss on his mouth. Doug stiffened somewhat in surprise at the intensity of Mia's obvious invitation but recovered quickly, to fiercely meet Mia's lips and tongue.

Cheryl still standing only inches away from their passionate embrace, decided that she wanted to reenact the scene that had played out with the female menage-a-trois and forced her way into the enthusiastic French kissing. This only lasted a short minute but helped to reinforce to Doug that Cheryl really was excited to have him make love with Mia. Cheryl then reached up and pushed them apart. She liked being in control of them so fully.

Cheryl then leaned over to Doug caressing his chest through his shirt and then she quickly removed his tie. Rather than throw the tie on the floor, she stood behind Mia and tied the tie around Mia's bare neck like she had done many times for Doug over the years. Mia looked almost obscene with the tie hanging down between her large melon-like tits.

Then she turned towards Doug and said to Mia, "Let's help him take off his shirt. He just has too many clothes on. Don't you think?" Mia agreed and the ladies leaned into Doug and button by button removed his shirt leaving him bare chested when they finished. Mia took a long look at Doug as she admired his manly, toned, furry chest which was so unlike Michael's nearly hairless torso. She ran her long pink nails through the scruffy mat enjoying the new sensation of a wooly man.

Cheryl could see that Doug was savoring this beautiful woman's touch. So, she decided to turn up the heat a notch and whispered to Mia, "Would you like to see him?" Cheryl then sank to her knees and puts her hands on his belt buckle indicating what she meant. Mia knows what would be next so quickly left Doug's chest and knelt next to Cheryl.

Cheryl struggled a little with Doug's belt, but then succeeded and freed Doug's stirring manhood from his pants. Cheryl had been well schooled by Jan in how to share, so she knew to ask Mia, "Would you like to touch it?"

Jan was pleased to see Cheryl was talking while sharing her husband. When they first got together, Cheryl would be so quiet. Although, she notices that Cheryl was still not referring to Doug's cock directly. "I will have to help Cheryl feel more comfortable about talking dirty," Jan thought.

Mia had reached out and put her hand around the base of Doug's semi-erect member. The head of his cock was still hidden, barely poking out of the surrounding flesh. Mia wondered fleetingly if he was circumcised. She had never been with a man that wasn't and wasn't quite sure what she should do. As she slowly started to stroke him, he started to harden and lengthen. Then his cockhead poked through the flesh surrounding it and revealed a large, plumlike knob that was fully circumcised. Feeling somewhat relieved she thought, "I know what to do with this," and she leaned in and took his cockhead into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the exposed underside of it. This caused Doug to instinctively reach down and hold Mia's warm mouth against him.

Cheryl then asked with a chuckle, "Mia, would you like to suck him?" This caused everyone to break up laughing. Even Mia laughed which was no easy task with the end of a throbbing cock taking up most of your mouth.

Jan then asked, "Cheryl are you going to show Mia what Doug likes best?"

Cheryl who would not turn her eyes away from the pair in front of her, pondered and replied to Jan, "No, Mia seems to know already. I think I would rather see what she decides to do. I might learn something that way. I certainly learned some things that Doug liked by watching you work on him."

With this as encouragement, Mia moved past her new lover's tip and licked and sucked his shaft and fondled his balls. As she was doing this, she silently sized up this new cock that she would soon be enjoying fully. She was thankful that he seemed to be rather big, as he grew to what she thought was his full size. He was not gigantic like her Michael was, but was larger than Jerry. And she knew, Jerry was bigger than most guys and certainly knew how to use it. Michael was just huge, but sometimes was too big, as she could not get close to fully sinking him into her tight pussy. Doug seemed like he might be just the "right size".

With her hand holding the base of his penis, she judged Doug had the girth of Michael but was maybe not quite as long. She bet Jan would want to take a tape measure to him, just like she had suggested to Mia that she wanted to do with Michael. Jan sometimes seemed always so analytical when it came to sex. She probably would end up writing a book. "The Jan Guide to Everything About Sex," Mia mused.

Then Cheryl who had been kneeling next to them silently watching the show said quietly, "He would like to fuck your tits. He told me that last night."

Mia leaned back from her blow job and was hit with a sudden inspiration. She looked directly at Cheryl and said, "Will you show me how he likes you to do it with your tits?"

Cheryl looked surprised for a second and then realized what Mia was asking. She turned to Jan who was now sitting on the couch next to Jerry and asked Jan to please bring her the oil that she left by the bed. Jan literally ran to the bed and grabbed Cheryl's favorite lubricant as she was really excited to see what is about to unfold.

Cheryl took the oil and liberally applied it to her large natural breasts. She then poured it over Doug's stretched penis. She rubbed his cock until it was glistening. Then she positioned herself and pushed her heavy, voluptuous tits together burying Doug's hot, bulging shaft deep within her cleavage. She continued to slide up and down causing his cock head to appear and disappear above her mounds. She picked up her tempo knowing how much Doug was loving this. She then heard Mia, still next to her softly say, "Oh my God, this is so fucking sexy."

This brought Cheryl back to her senses. She was supposed to be sharing Doug with Mia and not making him come all over her own boobs. So, she slowed down and dropped her pendulous breasts away from Doug's now straining member.

She reached over for the bottle of oil and turned to Mia saying, "Your turn now." She moved Doug's tie from Mia's ample boobs so that it now laid down Mia's back. Now that she could access her new girlfriend's chest, she slathered the oil over Mia's firm well-shaped tits, paying special attention to her puffy now hardening nipples. When they were slick with the oil, she moved behind Mia and cupped them, holding them up as she said to Doug, "She is ready for you now, baby".

Doug took the two steps over to Mia's proffered, curved mounds being held by his wife and placed his cock in between them. Cheryl then squeezed Mia's lovely breasts together, engulfing him with the creamy flesh. Doug started to stroke these new, beautiful tits. Mia, being encouraged by Cheryl, responded by bouncing up and down as Doug fucked her tits enthusiastically. Mia's hands were free as Cheryl was the one holding Mia's tits together, so one of them found its way down to between Mia's legs to rub on her nib as she enjoyed having Doug and Cheryl use her.

After a few more hot minutes of this, from the couch, they heard Jan say, "I would like to see some fucking."

Cheryl turned to look at Jan and sees that she had already taken Jerry's dick out of his pants and had started to play with it. Jerry stared intently at the action taking place in the middle of the room looking like he would like to join in too.

Jan once again tried to get their attention as she decided they need specific direction. "Mia, I want you to stop what you are doing and go sit on the ottoman."