Ch. 05: Afternoon Delight at Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was surprised at the rather stern tone in Jan's voice, so she stopped and looked at her, to see that Jan was smiling widely. Mia realized that Jan wasn't mad, but just desperately wanted to see her fucking Doug. So, Mia backed away from the bobbing cock between her breasts and reached up and moved Cheryl's hands away from her tits. Mia also took her own hand away from between her legs where she has been diddling her own little bud.

Mia reached her hands out to Doug and asked him to help her up. She then walked over to the ottoman and sat down with a plop, and turning to Jan, stuck out her tongue. Mia then turned towards Doug who had just helped up Cheryl and made a show of licking her lips explicitly and sending them air kisses. She then held her arms out to them with her palms facing upwards in a pleading manner as the couple walked over to her.

Cheryl knelt to the floor and Doug followed her. He started towards Mia, looking ready to pound some pussy. Cheryl grabbed him before he could get to her and let him know that the Browns (Doug and Cheryl's last name) owed Mia some "oral stimulation".

Jan thought again, "Yep, definitely need to work with Cheryl on some dirty talking tutoring."

Cheryl said that even though Mia had "performed cunnilingus on her, she hadn't gotten to reciprocate."

Jan couldn't take this anymore and blurted out, "Just say that you want to eat her pussy, do some muff diving, give her some head."

Cheryl without looking back at Jan said, "Yea that too," as she spread Mia's legs and pushed Mia so that she was lying down over the ottoman. She then moved towards her and began to lick and kiss Mia's delicate softness.

Doug who had just knelt beside Cheryl, watched while his wife excitedly whipped her tongue across Mia's now exposed clit, while Mia started to moan. Cheryl then backed away and said to Doug, "Care to join me?"

Cheryl pointed to Mia's open legs, looked at Doug and then looked back to Mia's enflamed passion and then back again at Doug. Doug might not always pick up on non-verbal clues, but he picked up on this one and knew it was time for him to take a taste of Mia's steamy cunt.

As Doug began to satisfy Mia with his darting tongue, Cheryl once again thought back to a short time ago when Jan and Mia had two-timed her 'down there'. So, she forced her way in between Doug's mouth and Mia's mound and joined the fray. The new sensations brought Mia even closer to an impending climax which Cheryl soon perceived. Cheryl contemplated whether she wanted to see Mia come now or later when Doug would be fucking her.

She didn't have to answer her own question, as just then, Jan looked up from the blow job she had been giving Jerry on the couch and shouted, "I said I want to see some FUCKING!"

This caused Cheryl to giggle, as she backed away from Mia's snatch and said to Doug, "You heard our Mistress," directing Doug to do the deed.

Jan still looking at them the said, "Don't forget to ask."

Immediately Cheryl said, "Mia would you like to fuck my husband?" At the same time Mia had asked, "Can I fuck him?" And even Doug had started to ask "Can I ..." ending his question as he heard the others. They all laughed. No question of what they wanted to do next.

Doug settled over Mia on the ottoman and admired how amazing her body looked. He had already spent most of last night appreciating her beautiful face, but now he lingered, looking down on her stunning naked flesh. He placed his engorged erection at her puffy inner lips and then sank it deeply into her slit until it reached her womb. Mia erupted with a triumphant, "Yes, do it," and with that Doug began to ride her unmercifully.

Cheryl moved up next to Mia as she alternated her kisses between Mia's mouth and breasts. She noticed that Mia's hand has strayed back to her own sensitive nub, as she rubbed herself to bring on her release. Cheryl reached down and pushed aside Mia's fingers to replace them with her own as she flicked and then started to really grind at Mia's exposed clit.

Doug plunged and plunged into Mia's now pulsating honeypot until he could feel a change in Mia's response, as she urged him to pick up his stroke. He replied with vigor and could hear her as she panted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and pulled him closer, as she reached her explosive climax and clenched at him deep inside her.

Doug continued to pound until he realized that Cheryl had reached down to his stomach and begun to firmly push him away from his frenzy. Cheryl then said throatily, "I want to see you do her from behind." Then rather than politely asking, she ordered Mia to flip around onto her stomach so that Doug could, 'do Mia that way', as Cheryl called it.

"Why can't she just say the word Fuck," Jan thought.

Speaking of fucking, that was just exactly what Jerry was doing to Jan's mouth now instead of just letting her tease him with her slow blow job.

Doug had positioned himself behind Mia who was now laying down on her stomach with her ass up in the air ready for entry. He sank his shaft deep back inside her as she began to press up to meet his every downward thrust. 'Dougie is doing doggie', thought Mia thinking back to Cheryl's nick name for her hubby.

Cheryl was still kneeling next to the ottoman and the fucking pair when she had a brilliant idea. She reached down to the tie still hanging down Mia's back and pulled up on it. Bringing Mia's neck and face upwards off the ottoman. She then handed the tie back to Doug to hold it and swooped down to Mia's now available mouth and began kissing her urgently. This scene was more than enough to bring Doug to a jarring climax as he poured his hot lava into her. Mia tensed as she could feel the fiery cum flooding her.

Doug, after his explosion, dropped the tie and collapsed onto Mia's backside, as Cheryl hugged them both in a pile on the ottoman. They all gasped for air as they recovered from the burst of ecstasy, they had all just enjoyed. After a bit, Cheryl looked to the couch to Jan, as she had somewhat expected the usual praise for a job well done. Cheryl quickly saw the reason for the uncharacteristic silence. Jan was still cleaning up Jerry from their impromptu fellatio on the love seat. "I guess that is why it called a love seat," Cheryl thought smiling.

Jan looked up and saw Cheryl's smile and with one last long lick on her husband's meat, she said, "That was so hot, that we couldn't resist."

Michael, who was really the only one left in the audience, slowly clapped not only to show his appreciation, but to also remind them that he was still, sitting in the office chair fully clothed, waiting patiently.

Jan sat up, placed a finger to her lips to get the last drop of Jerry's jizz that had spilled on them and then made direct eye contact with Michael. She put her finger in her mouth and took a long suck on it just to let him know that his time was coming. With an audible pop, she took the finger from her mouth. Then she told Michael to take off his shirt and tie and go lie down on the bed.

Jan now fully back in her role as 'The Conductor', pointed at the group still draped over the foot bench and said, "Cheryl, you were a generous friend and lover to share your man with Mia. It was fabulous." Then she continued by pointing to the bed, "Mia, don't you have something you would like to share with Cheryl?"

Doug still lying across Mia realized that this was his cue to get up, so he rolled to his knees and crawled over to the overstuffed chair to gratefully sit down. Mia however continued to lay face down on the ottoman and replied with a sigh, "Jan, I need an afterglow moment, please."

Jan laughed, realizing that maybe she was being a little ambitious and said, "Of course dear."

Jan waited a few minutes and then she popped up from the couch, walked over to the foot stool where Cheryl was leaning against the collapsed Mia and offered her hand to Cheryl to help her up, as she said, "Let's let Mia recover. You two wore her out." Cheryl took the offered hand and stood up next to Jan.

Mia thought to herself that this was genuinely nice of Jan, if somewhat a little out of character from her normal need to keep pushing the action. But then Jan looked over at Cheryl and said, "Let me go introduce you to lonely Michael," as she took her by the hand and began to lead her over towards the bed.

Mia sighed, as she thought, "like Jan would actually slow down." Then she put her hands on the stool and forced herself up to her feet and called out to Jan, "Stop." Then she looked at Cheryl, smiled and said, "Would you like to join me as I introduce you to my love?"

Jan realized that she may have overstepped her role as Conductor and stopped. She hoped she hadn't made Mia angry. Mia walked over and took Cheryl's hand from Jan and again stuck her tongue out at Jan before leaning in to give Jan a kiss. "Sorry, I have been looking forward to this too much to let you do it." Jan was relieved as she realized that at least she got the party going again.

Mia and Cheryl walked over to the bed. Mia then told Cheryl to kneel on the bed close to Michael's chest, and then joined her as she knelt next to her but closer to his legs. She then asked Cheryl if she would like to give Michael a kiss. Cheryl leaned over to kiss Michael and then sat back up.

Mia then said, "I meant a real kiss."

Cheryl looked back at her with a hint of smile and replied, "You mean like this?" As she then bent over, grabbed his head and began to enthusiastically give Michael a long, hot-blooded and shameless kiss.

Mia found herself enjoying this very much and let it go on for quite a while before she decided to take the next step. She leaned in gently and pulled Cheryl away from the needy, sloppy making out. "Cheryl honey," she asked, "Would you like Michael to kiss your beautiful titties?"

Cheryl softly said, "Yes, I would," as Mia leaned over and cupped one of Cheryl's large breasts and fed it to Michael who was still lying back on the pillow. He quickly took her offered rosy swollen nipple and began to suck voraciously, as he reached up and started to knead her other full and soft breast now dangling above him. As his darting tongue and lips moved across her chest sucking each mound time and time again, Mia could feel the desire from both Cheryl and Michael building. So, she decided to help it along by playing with Cheryl's pussy as Cheryl bent over Michael. She noticed Cheryl was becoming very moist and warm, preparing herself for what was to come.

Mia then shifted back to Michael and reached for his belt and began to unbuckle it. Then she remembered Jan's somewhat silly rules, so she said to Cheryl, who was still enjoying Michael's attentions, "Cheryl, would you like to see Michael's dick?"

Cheryl who was otherwise engaged didn't immediately respond. But, when Mia repeated the question this time adding, "Would you like to see my boyfriend's big hot cock?" Cheryl did slowly pull away from Michael's busy tongue and leaned back to Mia. All of her inhibitions had been totally stripped away and as an answer she joined Mia's hand and helped her unbuckle his belt and then pull down his pants freeing the monster.

Cheryl who was well acquainted with large dicks because of her husband's size still paused as she stared at Michael's full throbbing length. "My god, he is even bigger than Doug," she thought. Rather than waiting for Mia to prompt her, Cheryl asked Mia if she could 'play' with Michael's cock.

Cheryl moved Mia aside and began to suck his rigid, rock hard erection with her soft lips and swirling tongue. She grabbed his long shaft and stroked it, alternating hands while keeping her mouth glued to his engorged knob. Mia leaning back was amazed to see the formerly shy Cheryl now avidly attacking her boyfriend's member.

Mia thought to herself, "What position would I like to see Michael fuck this voluptuous woman?" It didn't take long for her to decide that she would love to see Cheryl on top with a reverse cowgirl. She wanted to see her man being ridden and watch his impressive cock slide in and out of Cheryl's most excellent backside.

Mia decided to move this along, even though a glance at Michael's face told her that he would be fine if Cheryl just kept giving him this lavish, wet blow job. "Cheryl, would you like to feel him inside you now?" Mia said as she leaned in and hugged her.

Cheryl slowed her bobbing on Michael's thick hardness and then disengaging, she looked back at Mia with unfocused eyes and mouthed silently, "Yes."

"Let me show you my favorite position with him if that's okay? I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do," said Mia. She then had Cheryl kneel between Michael's legs facing away from him. Then had Michael put his legs over hers in a reverse cowgirl position. She bent Cheryl over onto her elbows, facing away from him. Then Mia helped maneuver his magnificent rod into Cheryl's waiting pussy, and encouraged Cheryl to start a rocking motion, as they begin to slowly fuck.

The rhythm they soon established was hypnotic, as Cheryl strained to take as much hot dick in her as she could. She and Doug had never tried this position and Mia was right, it was quickly bringing her to a climax. Then she felt Mia's hand slide in and begin to massage her clitoris which made the resulting orgasm a dizzying explosion of ecstasy.

This huge orgasm had made Cheryl extremely sensitive, and she felt like she couldn't continue riding Michael to his climax. This had only happened a couple of times with Doug. After she came, she almost always could continue to have sex and had in fact, sometimes experienced multiple orgasms herself before Doug would come. But this had gotten so intense that she had to pull off Michael. She felt like she should have ridden him until he would come but knew she couldn't. Maybe she needed to give him some head to finish him off.

But, before she could turn around and start, she heard from behind over on the couch. "God that was an orgasmic show. Great job! Save yourself Cheryl, I have more plans for you later on." It was Jan, who then continued by saying, "Mia please put some more oil on his cock. I want a chance at him. I want to show you what we talked about on the phone last week." Jan did her best sexy walk over to the bed, swaying her hips from side to side. "Stand him up too," she ordered.

Mia thought about what they had talked about, as they talked a lot about sex on the phone. Then she remembered that she had asked a lot of questions about how Jan had taken Michael standing up when they had visited the farmhouse during the one-on-one Morning After session they had. The thought of watching Jan and Michael do it this way, excited her so much that she may have gotten a little carried away applying the oil, as Michael said, "Slow down baby, or we may have a mess to clean up." Mia stopped immediately and grabbed Michael's hand to assist him around Cheryl, who was still collapsed in a heap, and onto his feet.

When Jan got to Michael, she reached up and threw her hands around his neck and said, "Lift me up onto your cock." Michael knew what she wanted and thought, "Whoa this will be a show."

He leaned forward and grabbed Jan's ass and easily lifted her up. Then he positioned her and slid her slowly down his now slippery tool. He heard "Oh my God," from Mia who was still on the bed. Followed by a "No way," from Cheryl who was lying next to her.

Mia looked at her boyfriend and her best friend and appraised the new position, and quickly came to the conclusion that even though she wasn't as tiny as Jan, she wasn't that much bigger. Michael had easily swept Jan in his arms and planted him on his waiting member. Mia carefully watched how Jan moved on him and established a strong pumping motion. Her legs had wrapped around him, while she held onto him with her arms tightly around his neck. "Doable, yes very doable," Mia thought as she added this to her mental list of what to do with Michael this next week.

The fused couple stood next to the bed doing this slow, but sexy, standing fuck. Mia was enjoying watching this new way of coupling but wanted to see the other moves Jan had talked about during their phone call. She called out to Jan, "Have him hammer you towards the wall."

Jan paused and then realized what Mia was asking and said to Michael, "I think your girlfriend is asking you to nail me to the wall." Knowing that Mia had gotten the term a little mixed up in her excitement.

Michael walked over to the wall with Jan still holding his cock tightly, with her well trained, powerful muscles in her pussy. Part of her yoga training he wondered? Then he leaned into the side of a doorframe and took over the rhythm from Jan, as he began pumping his cock up into her, as she was trapped against the hard surface. They fucked like this for a few minutes and Jan realized that for whatever reason, maybe the precarious way she was balanced and having a hard time keeping contact with the doorframe, she didn't think she would be able to reach an orgasm. Luckily, after their last time of doing it this way, she had fantasized on many variations of this position. So, she decided to pick one that had included multiple people, since she had them all here to help.

She once again pounded her small fists on Michael's chest, like she had done last time they had done it standing up, to get his attention. Michael was more aware this time and slowed down his slamming of her against the door. She hugged him in thanks, and then shared her recipe for the next main course for her and Michael.

"Michael, carry me out to the middle of the room," she told him, as she squeezed her cunt muscles hard against his shaft letting him know that he was to keep her impaled on his spear.

"Doug and Jerry stand up and face each other a couple feet apart. Do you know what a fireman's carry is?"

Jerry knew what it was, so he reached across to Doug and grabbed Doug's right hand with his left and Doug's left hand with his right, telling him they were making it like a cradle. He guessed for Jan to lay back into.

Jan knew she could count on Jerry and then said, "Cheryl and Mia I need your help too."

Mia jumped off the bed and quickly joined them as Cheryl slowly pushed herself up on unsteady legs and walked over a bit more slowly. "Good girls," thought Jan. When Cheryl got to them, she told her to stand next to Doug and Jerry but facing towards Michael. Jan was still clinging to Michael and told the three of them to catch her. She then asked Michael to lower her into the waiting arms.

Jan fell into Jerry and Doug's arms, as Jan used Cheryl's large soft breasts as downy pillows. She still had Michael deep within her, as she lay parallel to the floor while he still remained standing.