Ch. 05: Afternoon Delight at Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard," she told Michael, who grabbed her by the hips and started to ram into her time after time as the friends held onto Jan tightly. Jan had reached down and started to whip her own center of pleasure with abandon with her now free hands. Mia had stood alongside and was roughly playing with Jan's nipples that were hard and pointing straight up into the air. Jan soon came hard, as Michael kept plowing her to the final release.

Even though she was nearly numb with pleasure, Jan could feel Michael's speed pick up and knew he was getting close. She then gave Mia the last order to fulfill her fantasy. "Take him out when he starts to come and have him spray his cum all over my body."

Mia quickly moved next to Michael and when she saw that he was not going to wait any longer, urged him to pull out of Jan and then grabbed him, and aimed the white hot cum, so that it flew in ribbons all over Jan who was laid out in front of him. He had ejaculated so hard that some of it had flown beyond Jan and onto Cheryl's chest and even her chin. Mia watched as some of it had dripped from Cheryl's chin down onto Jan, almost hitting her in the eye.

"Wow, maybe we should register his dick as a lethal weapon." Mia mused.

Mia then took control of the situation, as Jan was completely out of it and told the boys to lay Jan down on the bed. They walked over to the bed with Jan in the fireman's carry and carefully laid the well-used Jan down on the edge of the bed. Her eyes still closed enjoying the latest fantasy as she replayed it in her head.

Everyone sort of stood around looking at their "Conductor" all covered in white goo, waiting for what was next. After a much longer time than usual, Jan opened her eyes and looked around slowly coming back to the real world and said, "Awesome. Fucking Awesome." After she took a deep breath she said, "Mia Amore," using her pet name for her friend, "please go and start a warm shower for me."

Jan lay there for a few minutes not wanting to move before thinking, "It must be taking forever for that water to warm up." Then just before she was getting ready to yell into the bathroom to see if it was warm enough yet, Mia walked out wearing a big bath towel wrapped around her saying, "Showers ready now." Jan thought that the shower was supposed to be for her.

Then Cheryl, who lay next to Jan on the bed, said, "I need a shower too." All the men also requested a shower. In order to stop a stampede and be sure to get the next shower, Jan jumped up saying, "I am next, then Cheryl, then you boys take turn."

Mia walked over to the closet where she had bought them each a big plush, Turkish robe. This was the perfect occasion for them to lounge around in them now. A compromise between sitting around naked and having to get dressed again. She was sure that Jan had more planned for the afternoon and began speculating what it might be. She thought Jan would be planning things to make sure that everybody got a chance to be with everybody else.

While everyone was finishing up their showers, Mia went over to the mini fridge which she had made sure was stocked and handed out drinks. She also put out some snacks she had hidden away in one of the drawers next to the sink. She was the hostess, she reminded herself.

The group sat around just having a normal Saturday afternoon conversation. Mia thought the robes had been genius, as she thought that everyone was much more comfortable than if they had been naked. It seemed sort of like a pool party with everyone wearing their coverups and chatting.

Jan came over and whispered in Cheryl's ear and Cheryl smiled and nodded in agreement. Setting down her drink and going over to the bed with everyone's eyes following her. When she reached the bed, she casually dropped her robe to the floor and lay on the bed crossways near the foot of it. Cheryl looked ravaging.

Jan next went over to Mia who was standing their expectantly and also whispered in her ear. Mia looked over to Cheryl on the bed and gave a quick hug to Jan and went to join Cheryl, shrugging off her own robe after only a couple of steps. When she got to Cheryl, she climbed on the bed and assumed a sixty-nine position over her and began what Cheryl had called 'oral stimulation' earlier.

This direct approach to just getting started without the normal kissing and caressing could have meant that it might take some time for the two lovers to warm up. But this wasn't the case, as they had spent the last few hours being totally sexually aroused. As Mia passionately explored the most special of places of the woman below her, she felt the panting of Cheryl's hot breath on her own slick wetness, as Cheryl's silky tongue swept inside her. The ladies were so engaged that they had missed that Jan had walked over to the bed with Jerry. She had squatted down in front of him and had used her talented mouth to bring forth his hard male heat. He was now ready for some tight wet womanhood.

Jan got up and directed him over to the side of the sixty-nine, where Mia's pussy was being furiously licked by Cheryl from underneath. Jan took Jerry's now bulging shaft and helped him slide it in Mia's hot wet sheath. Cheryl, spurred on now by balls slapping the top of her head, intensified her frenzied plunder of Mia's most sensitive spot. This new sensation of being both fucked and sucked at the same time brought Mia quickly to a gasping completion.

Jan stepped in and urged Jerry away from Mia's now spasming climax. Grasping him by his still hard and now glistening tool, she moved him down to the other end of the entwined couple. Mia who was just recovering from the shudders that had consumed her body had momentarily stopped her savage licking of Cheryl's sex. She saw the engorged manhood now before her and opened her mouth for a taste, even though she knew that Jerry was here to plunge into Cheryl as he had just done to her.

Mia opened her lips wide as Jerry glided into her waiting mouth and lips with an excited "Yeah Baby." She sucked greedily until Jan stepped in to take control and pushed Jerry away and guided him into Cheryl's now molten core. Jerry entered her fully in one deep thrust causing her to gasp. He quickly began driving into her over and over again, as Mia once again began to lash Cheryl's nub from on top. Like Mia, Cheryl didn't last long until she experienced her own final shattering release.

Jan once again stepped in and grabbed Jerry's waist rather forcefully and pulled him from his plowing to say, "Stop, stop. I have other plans for you. Please I need you for me."

This made Jerry stop and turn towards Jan to continue his pleasure with her. This time with his wife he thought. Jan quickly realized his intention and not letting go of his waist said, "Later baby. Later. Just wait a few minutes. Later. It will be wonderful. Just you see." By holding tight and continuing to promise Jerry that better things lay ahead, Jerry came to his senses and allowed Jan to move him away from the bed.

Jan then moved on to the next item on her schedule. Ordering Doug to come join her by the bed. Both women were still laying with each other across the foot of the bed. So, Jan maneuvered Doug around them and had him lay down on the big bed with his back and head up against the pillows and headboard so that his feet did not quite reach the women. Then Jan moved up on to the bed and lay across Doug's chest and began preparing Doug's growing arousal with her hot wet mouth and lips. Both women had turned to watch the expert blow job being done by Jan that had resulted in Doug growing a formidable, rock hard staff.

With practiced ease, Jan moved from Doug's chest, added some massage oil to the already slick dick and quickly mounted him from the top, facing him. She bounced on his length as she enjoyed feeling the pressure of the large erection stretching against her tight, wet pussy.

As she continued to move up and down on him, she asked her best friend Mia for a favor. She asked her to please have Jerry come back over and for her to rub him with some oil and some KY Jelly. Mia quickly sat up and reached for the oil thinking, "Alright, a chance to have some good loving with Jerry." She wanted to repay him for the incredible orgasm, she had just had with him and Cheryl.

Jerry came excitedly back to the bed, ready for some more action. His member was still hard as it hung parallel to the floor except for the slight curve upwards at the end. Mia liberally applied the oil and jelly to it with long firm strokes making sure that he would be slippery and slick.

Just as Mia thought that he was as ready as he ever would be for her to jump on him, she heard Jan say from behind her, "If Jerry is ready have him crawl up on the bed behind me. I want to feel his hard cock in my ass."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room. Neither Mia, Michael, Doug or Cheryl had ever seen or tried anything like anal sex. Sure, an occasional finger up one's ass during an extremely wild session, but never bareback sex.

Jerry had a wide smile on his face as he left Mia and crawled up onto the bed. He had been a little angry when Jan had pulled him away from Cheryl and Mia earlier, but now could see that Jan was going to deliver on her promise that he was being saved for something really, really hot. He reached back to Mia and demanded the tube of KY Jelly. He lathered it down Jan's ass crack of her bubble butt as she slowed her plunging on Doug's big cock still buried deep within her.

Jerry put a lubricated finger into Jan's asshole. Jan and Jerry had had anal sex before, but obviously never with another man fucking her pussy. Jan knew that she had to relax her asshole as Jerry begin moving his finger back and forth in her as he continued to apply the lubricant. Soon Jan was lubed up and ready to go. So, Jerry leaned over her now gaping asshole and slowly entered her as he sank past her tight sphincter. They heard a gasp from Mia who was only a couple of feet away from them.

Before the two men could begin fucking the woman they were sharing, Jan took control of the situation. She had read quite a bit getting ready for this planned double penetration. So, she directed them in what she hoped would be a satisfying rhythm for her. She had read that the best approach was to have the man on the bottom being fully out of her pussy, while the man on top of her was fully in her ass, and then vice versa. This was supposed to increase her stimulation as they passed by each other in her body. It was guaranteed to bring a woman to climax very quickly, often resulting in a vaginal and a clitoral climax, she had read.

They quickly established the rhythm that Jan was wanting. Then after a few minutes she urged them to pick up the pace. The other's watched as Jan was being drilled from both sides, as she reached back spreading her ass cheeks wider so Jerry could penetrate deep into her dark hole. Then Jan started to growl. She could feel her vaginal walls starting to spasm as her G-spot was being excited from both sides with this current action. She knew she was having an elusive vaginal orgasm and it was coming on even faster than her normal clitoral orgasms. She felt a sensation she had never savored before, and it was coming from deep inside her vagina as it rippled through her in waves that flowed across her body. Not as intense as her normal clitoral climaxes but somehow more primal.

Both men could feel the tensing and release of spasms as they continued to plunge into Jan. Both were nearing their own explosions. Jan had stopped holding her cheeks wide open with her hands, as her hands had left her ass, to address her own needs. She had reached between her legs and began grinding hard on her throbbing clit. As hoped, this extra attention quickly brought Jan to a frenzied explosion of exquisite sensation as she reveled in the clitoral orgasm that she had desperately wanted and essentially needed. Her body shuddered in passion. Her husband seeing this happening below him could no longer control himself as he flooded himself deep into her ass.

Doug could feel through Jan's thin membrane as Jerry had erupted down into her. At first, he wished he could have climaxed together with the couple, but then thought that maybe it was best that he hadn't, as they had shared that moment together without him. He continued to thrust up into Jan, as he felt Jerry slowly pull his dripping dick out of Jan's cum filled bunghole. Doug had picked up his forceful stabs into Jan's now nearly spent body.

Jan, still reeling from her intense peak, slowly took notice of Doug's insistent fucking. She started to push back with every stroke as he pounded her from below. Freed from Jerry's dick in her ass, she was able to sit up a little more on Doug and had joined his eager coupling fully, as she bound up and down energetically on his iron-hard cock. Soon, she could feel Doug reach his crest as her body then milked his load from him and she felt his hot seed spill into her.

Jan collapsed on top of Doug exhausted. Cheryl who had been quiet this whole time, somewhat uncharacteristically summed up the scene in front of her by saying, "Fuck!"

They lay there for a minute or two and then heard a slow, steady clapping from across the room from Michael. Sitting on the love seat, he was still wearing his robe as he hadn't been invited into the action since the shower yet. Mia looked over to the "Conductor" still slumped over Doug and realized that she was in no condition to direct the activities, so decided that she would take over. She reached over to the lotion laying on the bed next to the pile of bodies behind her and picked it up. She then stood up and reached over to Cheryl still laying at the end of the bed with her and offered her hand saying in low voice, "Please come join me and my boyfriend."

Cheryl looked up to Mia still feeling played out and then glanced over at Michael. She remembered there previous short, intense love making session. He had made her climax so intensely that she had gotten so sensitive, that she hadn't been able to continue so that he could finish inside of her. Though exhausted, she had some unfinished business to take care of. So, she took Mia's hand and stood up, as they both stumbled over to Michael and the love seat.

Michael was sitting there having been entertained by what had to have been the hottest sex on the planet on this Saturday afternoon. He was still wearing his robe as he sat slumped back on the couch. As the two slim yet large breasted women walked slowly and somewhat unsteadily over to him. Gazing at the dreamy looks on their faces, his hard, long flesh could no longer be contained by his robe and it found freedom as it parted the robe exposing his sex to them.

The women saw Michael's white-hot poker make its unexpected appearance as they strutted over to the couch now a little faster. Mia got their first and literally dove down onto Michael, as her mouth took his full erection and licked, then sucked him ravenously. Since Mia had beat her to the cock she had been aiming to pleasure, Cheryl leaned into Michael and began sucking his face instead of his dick. She captured his mouth with hungry urgency. He more than returned her passion, as he reached out to her heavy breasts and palmed them lustfully. Then he twisted her rosy nipples that were quickly hardening into ripe buds.

The three of them spent some time enjoying each other's eagerness, when Cheryl decided it was time to finish the deed. She pulled herself up higher on the couch and straddled Michael. She sunk down on his body to where Mia has been busily giving him head. Mia paused as she regarded Cheryl's ass which was now competing with her for access to Michael's member. Mia had been intensely focused on the sloppy, slurping blow job that she had been administering to Michael's full length and had not noticed Cheryl sliding down ready to fuck. Now she could very well see what Cheryl had in mind. Mia had been planning on enjoying some of Michael's carnal love, but she was the perfect hostess and so helped guide her boyfriend's large, wide, bulging erection into Cheryl's waiting cunt.

Cheryl slid as much of Michael into her as she could and began to shag him with wild abandon. She was going to make him come. She was on a mission. She squeezed with her pussy as she rode him hard. She slammed down on him over and over, begging him to cum. She was wild, as she talked dirtier than she ever thought possible. Imploring Michael saying, "Shoot your hot cum into my pussy. I need to feel your burning wad. Fuck me. Fuck me. Give me it all. God, I'm cumming."

Michael was amazed at the once shy woman now savagely fucking him. As he heard her screaming that she was coming and then felt her warm orgasm as it flowed over his cock that was still thrusting up into her. Mia had slipped behind them and had been rubbing and caressing his balls with her urgent squeezing. He then let go, stiffening with the release of his hot molten juices as they surged up into Cheryl's spasming pussy. He noticed Cheryl arch her back as she felt him come so explosively. Then as the delirious love making slacked, she sank to his chest. Michael then noticed Mia leaning against his thigh giving him feather like kisses as she murmured how much she loved him.

Jan lay on the bed propped up on the pillows with Doug on one side and Jerry on her other. They had all watched the scene that had just unfolded and were impressed, especially at Cheryl's blossoming into a hedonistic, lewd partner. Jan reached over and gave Doug's hand a squeeze as she smiled at him.

He smiled back and then quickly turned back to see his wife still splayed on Michael over on the love seat. At least he thought it was his wife. It certainly looked like his wife. His initial shock turned to real excitement as he thought, "Cheryl seems to have lost some of her shyness." He then fantasized about what their lovemaking might blossom into in the coming weeks.

Jan decided that she wouldn't have to have those "how to talk dirty" lessons with Cheryl. It seemed Cheryl just had to be properly inspired to let loose with some sexy dialog.

Cheryl lay on Michael as she felt him start to soften inside of her. This brought her back to her senses and she said, "I think I need another shower." This caused everyone to laugh as they agreed with her.

Jan suggested that the grab their robes, go back to their own rooms, where they could shower and then get dressed to go out to dinner after a short rest. Everyone got up and threw on their robes and did as Jan had suggested. They had dressed much more casually for their evening dinner than they had for their morning meal.

The group went to a French Bistro that served Country French cuisine instead of the more formal French cooking that Mia had experimented with. It was a nice relaxing dinner between the best of friends, as they talked comfortably together eating and drinking some rather expensive French wine that Michael had bought. Over dinner Jan had shared her plans for tomorrow's 'Breakfast in Bed'.