Ch. 05: Full Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By halftime, Jane was diluting her tequila in 7-Up and matching it sip for sip with water. As she came back out on the grass she looked at the four sweaty guys and waved her hand through the air a few times.

Dave looked over and did a subtle pit-sniff. "My Speedstick failing?"

Janie smiled and shook her head. "No, thank God, there's just this haze of testosterone out here. Was it this bad when you played in college?"

Dave glanced at Rick, who answered with a shrug. The powerlifter squinted as he recalled: "No. When you play in a stadium, you feel more of the adrenaline than the testosterone."

"Yeah," Bill interrupted, pointing at Janie. "But you never lined up across from wide receivers that looked like that."

"Yeah. True."

"I'm a 'that' now?" Janie stomped in mock indignation.

"Her!" Bill corrected himself. "I meant-"

"That sex goddess?" Rick inquired.

Bill looked at him in utter exasperation. "Thanks for the picture, man. Now how am I supposed to run with three legs?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way, tripod."

Janie wiped the sweat from her brow, but the arm motion pushed her boobs together and every male eye was glued to her globes. "Doesn't Stanford have a cheerleading squad?"

"Sure," Bill chimed. "The bush to go with The Tree."

Janie rolled her eyes. "And you were all sporting wood?"

There were laughs all around.

"Lumber," Dave admit. "…But if you thought about cheerleaders when you were on the field, they'd take you off the field on a stretcher."

Janie cringed. "Oh, that's not good."

"No," Dave agreed. "But if she was hot enough, at least the guy would have a built-in crutch."

"Funny!" Rick commented. Dave was right, but still, it was hard not to think hard when his eyes drank in Janie. Tight legs with cut-off sweat pants and grass stains already on her knees. A dancer's bubble butt and taut, glistening abs under heaving c-cup boobs.

Right, Rick looked down. Football, the Great American pastime…

"Let's play."

It was getting dark already but everyone knew: the game must go on. The third quarter started Rick and Bill on offense. Janie lined up and sprinted down the field. Bill played interference against Dave while Rick watched Brian's long-strides keep up with Janie's speed legs. He led her a little and tossed it. She'd put room in between herself and Brian. She caught it – and Brian had to dive to get anywhere close. His two-hands started their touch square on her ass and slid all the way down her legs as he bounced face-first into the grass. Janie stumbled and fell into a roll. After a breath on her back, she exhaled and reached down – the tackle had dragged her sweats all the way down to her calves.

Bill and Dave were already wolf whistling while Brian managed to pull his turf-burnt face out of the grass. He looked up just in time for a perfect crotch shot as Janie wiggled her cut-off sweats back up to her hips. As the trio walked up to the pair, Brian's eyes were I-have-seen-heaven wide and Janie was tightening the drawstring on her pants. Rick, Dave and Bill all traded looks that seem to say the same thing: it looked like the pair just had sex.

Brian and Janie both looked at Rick as he picked up the football. It was like they sensed what it must've looked like. Both their expressions were searching for some sort of guidance.

"Kinky." Rick shot them a shrug and a smirk. "First and goal."

There was a collective sigh from the guys and the game continued. By the end of the third quarter, it was dark enough that you couldn't see one side of the field from the other, save for a few bright spots from the complex lights. They'd been out there playing for nearly two hours and between hard effort and tequila time-outs, technique was getting sloppy (or maybe it was getting better). Janie's pants stayed up, but the sportsbra was ever-shifting across her chest.

The butt grabs were just as creative. A two-handed touch at that level was inevitably a shove, but the guys were killing themselves to land on her without flattening her. Rick wasn't shy about stealing a kiss every chance he could, while Brian stole one after a 50-yard bomb took them through a lighted patch of field. The tackle put them back in the dark, out of easy sight of the group. Touchdown! Before they detangled themselves, their lips brushed and their tongues touched. In an instant, the night of the Super Bowl – everything that was done – and said – came flooding back to them.

The very next play, Bill stumbled on a sprinkler head and flew right into Janie. The pair tumbled into a heap, though Bill twisted in midair like a flying trapeze artist to soften the blow for her. It just so happened that his face got buried in her cleavage – and he gave her a sloppy wet razzberry right between her globes.

Janie pulled away and snorted. "Oh, really?"

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."

"You owe me a dollar."

"For that tease?"

She yanked his head right back to her chest, burying his face between her sweaty tits like a world-class lap dancer. Bill dove right in while Janie pulled lycra neckline under her globes. She used her nipples like two-fingered handles and wrapped his head glorious boob. The horny bastard flicked and nibbled both hardened nipples before she pulled away.

Janie pulled back and stood up, her tits swinging free. "I don't tease."

"Oh, thank God."

Brian called out to them from the dark. "Hey, what's going on over there?"

Jane finally pulled the lycra back over her boobs but she gave a gratuitous roll of her nipples as she did. Bill was hypnotized. "I was explaining why I'll never drown," Janie shouted.

"Sorry?"

"First down," Janie stated. "Let's play."

Bill lined up for the defensive huddle but swallowed hard when he realized Rick was giving him a long look. As they came together, Rick growled. "Do not bend, fold, spindle or mutilate the wide receiver."

Bill swallowed again. "Rick, I'd take a bullet for her. There was no, uh, damage…"

"Just checkin'."

"No, I uh…"

"Oh, I get it." Rick glanced at Janie but even in the shadows, he could her spandex-covered nipples casting long shadows. "Let's keep it R-rated, okay? I live here."

Bill blinked through his haze of tequila and testosterone. "I'm on it."

The next play felt epic. The teams were tied and even as they were lining up, they could practically hear the ghost of John Facenda narrating the scene.

Dave and his 300 pounds of muscle mass was dropping into a four-point stance. Rick was dropping into a limber 3-point but he was a full 40 pounds lighter… yet two tons meaner. Brian stood back in the shotgun and called out to his team, his voice almost in slow motion. Janie started in motion, then turned on the snap and sprinted up the field.

Bill was a full step behind her, but Brian, ever gallant, was trying to take some heat off his wide receiver. It was a quarterback sneak. Dave dove for Rick's legs but the ex-linebacker just seemed to float over him. Brian saw Rick closing and braced for impact, giving a strong stiff-arm to ward off the tackle.

But the arm crumpled under the onslaught. Brian tucked the ball as he felt the impact, and he saw his world go white as the shockwave passed through his body. Yet his cleat wasn't giving up the fight. His foot stayed in turf as his body turned and fell. And the play was over.

Rick paused. "Fuck! What did I just hear?"

Brian froze for a moment. "Oh, shit! That was my ankle!"

"Aw, dude…" Rick picked Brian off the ground and took him back to the lighted patio. By the time they got there, everybody else was surrounding and helping out.

"You okay?"

"Howzit feel?"

"You want the ice on your ankle or in yer tequila?"

"Ice on the ankle, lemon in the tequila." Brian winced and moved his leg. "I think I'm gonna lay down in the grass over there."

Janie knelt by his side. "Let me see it." There was silence for a moment. "You're ankle, dimwit."

Janie looked and touched the already-swelling joint. "Not broken, but definitely sprained. Elevate the leg, ice it and stay off of it."

Rick pointed into the townhouse. "Dude, why don't you go lay down on the bed?"

Brian wasn't in a position to argue. Janie, already armpit level for him, volunteered to be his crutch. They disappeared down the hall and the room fell into silence, only broken when Janie came back for ice and Ace wraps.

Once she disappeared, Rick exhaled, a little deflated. "Well, it was a good game up to the point tendons tore."

"Yeah," Dave agreed. "I think I'm gonna get some salsa."

Dave lumbered off and Bill fidgeted until they had an illusion of privacy.

"Rick, I'm sorry–"

"Shh. I didn't actually see it, so I don't know what happened."

"Well, I… She…"

"Never mind. She's pretty and we were playing contact ball. We all got a little carried away."

"Yeah, but you can get carried away. I can't."

"Dude, we've been doing this for years. If I was that concerned about groping, I would ask her not to play anymore. Everybody copped a few good feels and she didn't complain, did she?"

"Well, no…"

"Did I?"

"Not really."

Rick took a long swig of water. Maybe it was just an illusion, but his thoughts felt supernaturally lucid. "You're my buddies, she's my buddy. Guys… and girl. You can't be around somebody like that and not feel something. As long as she's comfortable…"

Dave almost fell over their shoulders. "…As long as she's comfortable… what?"

"The more comfortable she is, the less territorial I am."

"So…" Bill composed out loud. "…As long as everybody's having a good time… then everybody's having a good time, right?"

"Jesus, you're eloquent. Let me put it this way: I have no problem with Dave's psychic powers willing her shirt open during a game."

"Ah, shit, I was hoping you wouldn't remember that."

"They're hard to forget."

"My special powers?"

"No, Dave, hers – both of them." Rick turned back to Bill. "I'm not gonna say do or don't, I'm not gonna say can but I can't say can't. I'm just gonna say be smart and don't fuck it up. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good."

Bill ambled to his duffle bag and fished around. "Hey, on the not-so-smart side, I brought another couple of videos!"

Rick nodded toward the DVD player.

"Cool." Dave plopped onto the far right corner couch, by the sliding glass doors. "Let's watch!"

Rick closed the blinds on the across the sliding glass door, then took the other half the couch as Bill put the disc in the player. He turned on the stereo for truly immersive sound. The latest installment of "The Gang Bang Girl" did not disappoint, though the music sucked (as usual).

The scene was a delivery girl taking a box to a warehouse. Inside were several guys, one of which was smooth enough to put on the moves (or at least recite the dialogue). The actress was a pretty blonde, smallish tits but super-smooth butt. From opening credits, she was on her knees in two minutes flat.

It was unreal, but who cares? Watching the girl getting into it, watching more cocks surrounding her, watching her take each one in her mouth. What a slut. What a complete slut. What a beautiful, completely wonderful slut. All three guys were imagining the same thing: that they were there in that warehouse. That some cute, anonymous whore was ready to make them feel good. No guilt and a willing whore made it seem almost wholesome.

The action got more intense as the warehouse guys bent her over a desk. The first guy lined up behind her and the camera zoomed in as he rubbed his cock between her labia. A moment later, he slipped it in, burying it to the hilt.

Once he had a rhythm, the rest of the crowd lined up for their turn, half of them lining up for love from the upper lips. Then boom – double penetration.

Through the haze of tequila and porn, Rick was vaguely aware that his own sex kitten was missing out: Janie should be here. Rick had flashbacks of watching her get excited during the last video. Where was she? In back with Brian, his memory answered. Rick had a vision of Janie riding Brian on the couch, right about where he was sitting. He had a sudden second vision: her riding him on the bed.

"Shit." Rick suddenly stood.

Bill looked up. "What?"

"Gotta piss."

Rick rounded the loveseat and headed down the hall. In three fast strides, he closed on the bedroom door – the closed bedroom door. In a heartbeat, he wondered what he would see when he turned the handle. What were they doing?

In the same step, Rick knew Brian wasn't going to doing anything athletic, much less anybody athletic. That ankle was fucked. On the next step, Rick halted abruptly, shook his head, and ducked left into the guest bathroom.

It was a struggle to pull his semi-turgid tool out of his pants and it took another moment to actually coax the piss out. He heard the bedroom door open and Janie's voice in the hall.

"Trust me, you don't need any more tequila right now – and neither do I."

Brian wasn't a huge drinker – that was Bill's forte – so he was probably in pain. And if Janie was turning down tequila, then she was already sloshed. She was master of maintenance, slowing down and holding steady when the buzz was just right.

Rick shook it off, washed his hands and stepped out. The bedroom door was open and Brian was lying on a towel on the bed. His leg was elevated and his ankle looked like a mummified basketball.

"How's it feeling, bud?"

"It's been better – but the hospitality makes up for it." Brian gave a shit-eating grin, then winced as the ankle reasserted itself.

"Janie taking care of you?"

"You have snagged the most amazing woman on the planet."

"I think so." Rick checked Brian's shorts but they were still on. Not that it meant much. "Bill brought entertainment. Again. You up for watching?"

"I'll be up again shortly, I'm sure."

"Yeah, I'm sure too." Rick held out a hand and Brian grabbed it. In one fluid motion, Rick pulled the injured friend to his good foot. This time, Rick was the crutch, helping his friend down the hall.

As they entered the living room, both Dave and Janie were lost in the video. Bill, however, was staring at the live red head next to him.

"Eh," Rick grunted. "Make room."

Bill hopped up, nodding. He seemed twitchy. Rick chalked it up to watching a porno with Janie in the room but not Rick.

In a couple of staggered steps, they got Brian around and dedicated the loveseat to him so he could keep the ankle raised.

Janie headed for the kitchen, brushing past Rick, as Bill sat on the couch. Her body was still radiating heat.

Rick got his friend situated. "You okay?"

"Well…" Brian winced. He glanced toward the kitchen then leaned around to look at the action on the television. "…You make a better door than a window."

"Yeah, you're fine."

Rick traded glances with Bill, who looked a little spooked. Odd. Dave was lost in the porno and the action was still in the middle of sharing the blonde in the warehouse. Whatever.

"Drink?"

Brian shook his head, Dave was lost to the world and Bill nodded. Rick took a breath and headed out of the living room, missing yet more of the hot blonde getting double reamed.

Between the football and the tequila, it was a bit of a stagger to get into the kitchen. Janie was fishing out bottled water from the fridge and Rick called to her.

"Two more."

Jane nodded and met him on the kitchen side of the breakfast bar. She was well into 'tipsy.' Both of them leaned against the counter and watched the porno from an angle. The blonde was getting triple teamed on a desk now. One guy underneath, buried between her lips, another behind her, sliding it between her cheeks… and a third getting a blowjob.

Janie was staring at the scene, her eyes intense. She looked absolutely gorgeous standing there, bent over, her boob size accentuated by hanging in the sportsbra. Even better, she was utterly absorbed by a picture of debauchery. Was she imagining being in the warehouse? That it was her instead of the blonde? Was she imagining this scene in the middle of the living room? Was she–what the fuck?

Rick's gaze climbed from her eyes to her forehead. She had a thin sheen of sweat but that was expected: she'd been sprinting after a football not fifteen minutes ago… No, right on the edge of her eyebrow was a shiny clump. In her hair were another couple of damp, white wads… of cum. Brian's cum. Bill's nervous looks suddenly made sense. There was another spot on her neck and several across her chest – with one dark slimy splotch spread across her sportsbra.

Janie tilted her head and smiled. "Thanks for bringing Brian out. I know he didn't want to miss any action."

"I don't think he did." They locked eyes, Janie a bit unsure, and she bit her lip. Rick leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You've got cum on you."

Her eyes went wide and she reached for her chin. "Oh my God! I thought I wiped it off."

Brazen, Rick thought. "You missed your forehead, your hair…" She didn't deny it, she didn't admit it; it just was. Tonight, she was operating on their special rules. Tonight, she was in touch – and she was his whore. "…Neck. Shirt. He came buckets."

"Oh…" Janie looked at Bill just as he glanced back at them. She smiled sweetly and turned back to Rick. Her whisper barely carried over the raunch on the television. "Now I know why he was looking at me like that." Then another thought hit her. When she whispered again, her breath seemed a little musky. "Does he think I'm a total slut now?"

"Think? There's not much question, is there?"

"No." Janie gazed at the counter. "Are we okay? Do you still want me to be your 'party girl'? Do you still want me at all?"

"Of course." Rick slid over and pulled her tight against his side. The sensations were overwhelming him: her heat against him, the smell of sweat, sex, salsa and grass. "How does it feel to be the perfect hostess?"

"Naughty."

"Good."

Janie smiled, a bit coy. "Could you hand me a paper towel?"

"Eh… No."

She looked at her fiancée. "Why?"

"I don't want it to look like we're covering up."

"We aren't?"

"A little late if we were, but no… We're not keeping secrets, babe, we're just being discreet."

"So, tonight…?" Janie looked at the rest of the guys in the living room and bit her lip. Her gaze jumped from Brian to Bill to Dave. "What do you want me to do?"

"Play it cool –what happens, happens." Rick looked at the television and saw the blonde smiling and fondling balls as guy after guy lined up to jerk jizz onto her face. "…And when something else happens, don't clean it off. Cool?"

Janie followed the porn right into Rick's head. "Cool."

"Now, are you sit down and watch with us?"

"I'm going to nibble a little first. I need something else in my stomach."

"I'll be waiting for you."

Rick stepped back around to the living room and claimed a middle spot on the couch. The first gangbang scene was coming to a close and the blonde was absolutely frosted in cum. It was intensely erotic. Not artistic, not romantic, just a picture of pure carnal action.

Brian and Rick shared a knowing nod but Bill was still frozen to his seat. In the lull between segments, Rick glanced over to see Bill's expression. It was somewhere between fear and horror.

Rick leaned over and whispered. "It's cool."

"It's cool?" Bill glanced between them, back toward Janie, then fixed his gaze on Rick. His expression relaxed into a sudden dawning. "…As long as everybody's having a good time… then everybody's having a good time, right?"

"Now you get it."

"Oh, Jesus. I thought I was going witness a murder." Bill leaned further back, his grin widening into a full smile. "I am now very happy."