Ch. 09: Crystal Meets the Crew

Story Info
Mia and Crystal Host Orgy at the New House.
15.2k words
4.5
75.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

Mia and Crystal Host at the New House

After the Michael, Mia and Crystal threesome, Mia had called Jan to tell her all about it. They were the best of friends and liked to share everything including their men. Also, she wanted to talk to Jan about the potential of adding Crystal to their Friends and Lovers Group. She had asked Jan because if there was a President of their little club, it was Jan. After hearing all about Crystal from Mia, Jan liked the idea of having her join in.

Jan told Mia how she had "auditioned" a potential member named Barb, who she had met in nursing school. Jan and Barb had been sharing a glass of wine after classes at the local bookstore/wine bar when Barb had noticed that Jan had bought the book called Rubyfruit Jungle. Barb had read Rubyfruit Jungle and knew it was a coming-of-age novel about a strong independent woman who had embraced being a lesbian. Barb had talked about the book a little and both Barb and Jan had dropped a few hints that they both enjoyed female companionship.

Barb seduced Jan instead of the other way around. The second time they had gotten together Jan had mentioned a potential threesome. Barb turned out to not be interested because she was not bi-sexual. She was only interested in women. After the next time they had sex, Jan and Barb had decided that they were not a good match and they had stopped seeing each other. Jan added that she had already concluded that Barb wouldn't be a good fit for their group early on anyway.

Mia told Jan that Crystal would not only be a good fit for their group, but probably would be the rock star of the group. She told Jan stories of Crystal and their growing friendship before going into detail about their awesome lovemaking. Jan asked for all the details in only the way that Jan could. They had ended their phone call, with Jan saying that she wanted to talk to Cheryl and the boys about the potential change to the group. Mia told Jan that she had talked some to Cheryl about Crystal but had not brought up adding her to the group.

The next week Jan called back to say that there was now seven members in the Friends and Lovers. She also talked in length about Mia's plans for their November get together at Michael and Mia's house. She asked Mia if she needed any help and Mia told her that Crystal would take over Mia's hosting role. This would give Mia more time to get ready for being the "Conductor". Jan volunteered to help with the Conductor role. Of course, she did, thought Mia.

Then Mia told Jan that Michael had already decided on Christmas presents for the group. Michael wanted to take everybody to Hawaii for a week during school Christmas break. Jan said that she would talk to Jerry about taking the time off, but it sounded fabulous. Jan said that they could have a planned Friends and Lovers session while there. She thought it would be important to limit the sex to only a couple of days while they were there and the rest of the time they could just hang around as platonic friends. She also insisted that she would be the Conductor for it because she had been kicking around a crazy idea she wanted to do.

Mia said that she wanted to call Cheryl and Doug and surprise them about the trip. After calling Doug and Cheryl and hearing back from Jan, the group including Crystal was set to go to Hawaii. So, Mia had booked them into the Marriot in Maui starting just after Christmas for eight days of sun and fun.

That November weekend seemed to take forever to get there. It was finally the Friday afternoon of the planned Friends and Lovers weekend. Jan, Jerry, Doug and Cheryl were making the three-hour drive and hoped to be there between seven and eight that evening. Crystal as the new hostess had made reservations for the seven of them at the same Ristorante that Michael, Mia and Crystal had visited last month.

Michael had gotten home that afternoon a little after three from his last class. Mia had gotten off school earlier and had driven back to the house to make sure everything would be ready. She was driving a brand-new car that had been her early Christmas present from Michael. She had chosen a Volvo, which had surprised Michael as he had expected her to go for a sexy sports car. "Something that she would even make look sexier," he had told her.

Mia had told him, "Not up here in this frozen tundra. If we ever move to California or Florida or somewhere with reasonable weather, I very well might have a sports car, a convertible. A red one." She was not a fan of cold weather. She had gotten the Volvo because it was safe and the ultimate winter driving car. Also, she had wanted one forever as her first-generation Swedish Grandfather swore by them.

Michael after coming through the back door, dumped his backpack and said, "Hey babe, everything under control? You need any help?"

Mia sighed, "Great. Everything is ready. Although Crystal has already called three times this afternoon. She's a nervous wreck. Almost as bad as you were when we first visited the farm."

Michael said, "That's too bad. Poor girl." Then he sat down and a couple of minutes later said, "I know what I can do to calm her nerves," as he went to the telephone.

Mia said somewhat alarmed, "Oh no you don't. You know the rules."

Michael laughed and said, "I am just going to call her up and invite her on a run. Though now that you mention it..."

Mia said, "I think a long run and a cold shower might do the both of you some good."

Michael and Crystal had strengthened their friendship by going on some runs together over the fall. Michael was doing it to get in shape for the upcoming basketball season and Crystal did it because she still had a real joy for running even after she decided that she no longer wanted to run college track anymore. Crystal also appreciated going on runs with Michael because it was just safer than her running alone, especially out by the lake.

When Michael called, Crystal at first seemed hesitant to go. But Michael convinced her it would be good for her health and her nerves. So, Michael got into his sweats and picked up Crystal for a run by the water. Mia suggested that Crystal bring her suitcase with her weekend clothes in them and after the run she could shower and get ready at the house instead of going back to the dorm.

After finishing their run, Michael and Crystal went back to the house. Michael of course had kidded in front of Mia that they could save some water if he and Crystal showered together. They could even save more money if all three of them shared the shower. Mia told Michael to go straight into the Master Bath and not even bother turning on the hot water for he needed an ice-cold shower for himself.

After they had showered and dressed, it was about seven o'clock, so they shared a glass of wine and didn't have to wait long before they heard a car in the driveway and a knock on the door. Mia introduced Crystal to Cheryl, Doug, Jerry and Jan. They all gave her short hugs and told her how much they were looking forward to getting to know her better. They told her that all Mia could do was talk about how fantastic she was and how much they would all love her. "I hope I can live up to all the praise," thought Crystal.

Cheryl went over to Mia and demanded to see the ring. Partially because she loved diamonds, but mostly because she wanted an excuse to talk with Mia about the upcoming wedding. Jan wasn't much into diamonds, but she was into houses, so she immediately asked for a tour of it.

The house Michael and Mia had bought was a little over ten years old. The outside was white brick, with black shutters and a front door that Mia had painted red because she thought that looked friendly and inviting. They had trimmed back the holly bushes that had dominated the landscaping and now it looked clean and neat.

When they entered through the front door, you came into Michael and Mia's front living room which had been changed into a music room. It had a piano, a B-3 organ and some drums that Mia had bought as she had started taking drum lessons. On the wall hung six guitars of Michael's. Also, jammed in the corner were amplifier's, PA equipment and microphones. It might have originally been a living room, but now there wasn't even a chair to sit in.

The formal dining room was attached to this music room. It housed a long table that sat eight. Off the dining room was a galley kitchen and breakfast nook which opened into the family room that was located on the other side of the wall of the music room. The family room was dominated on one wall by a brick fireplace that had been painted white.

The room included a love seat, couch and a couple of chairs. The furniture was all mid-century modern. A sliding glass door in the family room led to a glassed-in porch which had a big hot tub in it. Also, there was a small office tucked in next to the family room off the enclosed porch. A door to the mudroom and garage was just off the breakfast nook.

Michael grabbed Doug and took him out through the garage to a room that was on the other side of the garage. He had turned it into his hobby room, and it was full of electronic projects that he wanted to show Doug. Mia took the rest of them on a tour of the two guest bedrooms and the Master Suite. They then brought in their bags with no help from Doug or Michael as they had not returned.

With a few minutes to kill before going to dinner, Jerry took the opportunity to share some of his latest crop of home grown that he had harvested and dried. They all went to dinner where most of the conversation was between Crystal and the new out of town friends. Cheryl and Crystal hit it off immediately talking non-stop about fashion. Jan joined in as although she wasn't a devotee of fashion, she was the skilled seamstress of the group. In fact, Cheryl and Jan had made a couple of the women's role-playing outfits for tomorrow's party.

The group went off to their Italian dinner and conversation. Just as Mia expected, Crystal had easily fit in. Even though Crystal had been nervous earlier, Mia knew that Crystal was an extremely confident, self-assured and outgoing young woman. So, as the dinner ended and they arrived back at the house, Crystal was far from nervous and was the one asking most of the questions and telling most of the stories. After they arrived at the house, Crystal who was acting as the hostess, asked Michael and Mia if they would sing a couple of songs for them. Michael and Mia took requests and the group spent the next hour listening to the couple entertain them.

While they were singing, Crystal had snuck away and slipped into a very skimpy bikini that Mia and she had picked out last week. She waited a second in the hallway until the current song ended. She then popped into the room and announced, "The hot tub is ready, come on everyone grab a swimsuit. You all need a good soak. It's so relaxing. Guaranteed to give you a good night's sleep."

Jerry took one look at Crystal and made a wolf whistle that had nearly drowned out her invitation. He thought, "Look at that body. Man, it was amazing. She was taller than the other girls by at least a good four inches. She was wearing an almost scandalous swimsuit that barely covered her high, perfectly proportioned boobs which sat above her flat, tight tummy, thin hips and long, long legs." Jerry nearly sprinted to the bedroom to go get on his swimsuit that he had packed, to go join her in the hot tub.

The others took a second as they watched Crystal turn and walk out of the room. Jan especially took a close look, as she thought that Crystal had a great ass, but because of all the running it was more boyish cute than her own rounded, bubble butt. "She's got a great butt, though I still retain my title," Jan smiled.

They all went to change into their swimsuits to join Crystal in the oversized hot tub. Michael had started to heat it right when they had arrived home, so that it would be hot and ready for the later evening. Crystal was sitting in the comfortable jacuzzi, anxiously waiting to see what the other women and men would look like in their swimsuits. She knew Mia had bought a new swimsuit while shopping with her and that while it wasn't as small as Crystal's, it left little to the imagination.

Jan was the first woman on the porch. Probably to make sure that Jerry, who had literally run to join Crystal in the warm water, kept his manners. Crystal thought Jan looked dazzling in her deep plunging neckline, one-piece swimsuit that clung tightly to her. Crystal thought the aqua swimsuit was a perfect contrast to Jan's darker olive skin.

Doug and Cheryl were the next to join the party. Crystal was impressed if not a little envious of Cheryl who was wearing a black and white bikini with a lacy, underwired top that lifted her breasts revealing her plentiful cleavage. "God, she is a stunner with her large boobs and otherwise slim body," thought Crystal.

Michael and Mia were the last to get out there, as they were carrying a couple of bottles of wine and some wine glasses for the hot tub party. They spent the rest of the night chatting, sipping wine and relaxing as the warm water and bubbly massage of the hot tub left the group without a care in the world. The group then retired to their bedrooms about midnight. Crystal had taken the fold out bed in the office as her bedroom, and she lay there thinking that Mia had been so right about what a great group of people her friends from out of town were.

The group slept in some the next morning, except for Crystal who had borrowed Mia's Volvo and had gotten boxes of donuts for their breakfast. Mia told Crystal that Jan thought that high energy breakfasts were important. Crystal thought the sugar and carbs in the armloads of donuts she had brought in from the car should do the trick. When she brought them in, Michael was already up making a little coffee and had already put out three bottles of orange juice with glasses on the little island separating the breakfast nook from the small kitchen.

The rest of the crew was stirring, and they soon joined each other for some breakfast sitting around in their cozy pajamas and comfortable conversation. After a bit, Mia signaled that it was time that the girls go get dressed. Jerry, the always horny Jerry, had said, "You mean it's time for you to get undressed, don't you?" As he broke out in his endearing, boyish smile.

Mia told Michael to have Jerry and Doug help him clean up and set up everything. As the Conductor, she had given Michael a set of specific instructions of what should be where to support her list of activities. This required moving some furniture around, so the boys went about getting everything ready, as the girls went back to dress up for a little role-playing that Mia had planned. They had carried out two mattresses from the bedrooms and put them in the middle of the family room for the upcoming action.

The girls went back to the Master bedroom. They were going to put on some outfits that Jan had made with Cheryl's help. This had been the first time they had tried a little role playing and Jan was excited that Mia had suggested it.

They'd had to send Mia's outfit back and forth in the mail a couple of times, to make sure that it fit. Jan had taken the opportunity to have Mia take her exact measurements so that Jerry could go to his well-equipped wood shop on their farm and make a wooden mannequin that mirrored Mia's fabulous body. This would make it easier for her to make clothes in the future for Mia which Jan was really looking forward to.

Jan watched as Mia tried on her Playboy Bunny outfit, she had made for her. It was a black one-piece strapless bustier type body suit that thinned to a high cut crotch. It even included a detachable white fluffy round bunny tail on the bum. Mia was one of the few women who could carry off the Playboy bustier, as her large firm mounds overfilled the top and easily held it up.

Jan had decided Mia should wear thigh high, black sheer stockings that had a double silicone strip on the top that helped them stay in place without the need for a garter belt. Mia stood there in her black open toed stiletto heels and Jan thought the stockings looked even sexier on her legs than nylons being held up with a garter belt. Jan had also made black and white bunny ears on a headband, white wrist cuffs with a gold cufflink and a partial shirt collar with a black tie for around Mia's neck. It was an exact copy of the Playboy Bunny outfits.

Mia looked stunning. She was every man's dream for what a Playboy Bunny should look like. Mia knew that Jan had made this outfit primarily to fulfill Jerry's wet dreams about Mia becoming a Playboy Bunny. Mia was more than fine with that. Knowing that Jerry would be out of his mind seeing her dressed up as his wet dream.

Jan then turned her attention to Cheryl. She had already seen Cheryl's outfit on her as they had fit it and adjusted it to make it perfect. In fact, the last fitting had resulted in some of the hottest sex that Jan and Cheryl had ever had.

Jan had made Cheryl a Roman Servant Girl or a Greek Goddess toga costume depending on what your pleasure was. It was all white with a little accent stripe of satiny patterned fabric around the top neckline and the lower hem of the toga. The toga only had one strap over her left shoulder which held up Cheryl's large, voluptuous breasts that pushed taut against the white slightly see-through fabric. The toga was short, only reaching mid-thigh on Cheryl which accented her slim legs, that led to her knee high, gladiator type sandals whose thin leather straps crisscrossed her lower legs. The toga was gathered at the waist with a very slender gold rope which matched the golden ribbon in her black hair she wore piled high on her head.

Jan saw that Crystal was already dressed and ready to join the party. Crystal was dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. Jan had taken a small men's white dress shirt and turned it into a sexy crop top with no buttons. The crop top was tied together in a knot just below her boobs. Crystal's perfect breasts were barely contained by the seductive, skimpy crop top.

Jan had also bought a small red and black tartan plaid skirt for Crystal. Jan had raised the hemline significantly so that it barely covered her Brazilian cut panties. Crystal had finished the outfit with a pair of frilly white stockings along with chunky black, Daisy Jane meets Lolita shoes that Mia had bought for her. She had put her hair in two long ponytails that were held in place by bows made up of the white ribbons. She wore only light colored make up that included a pale pastel lip gloss.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers