Ch. 09: Crystal Meets the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan had gone in the Master bath to put on her outfit. If you could call it an outfit. She had made her outfit from thin leather strips. It consisted of two pieces. The top of the outfit had two thin horizontal leather strips that were tight across her chest. One above her pert boobs and one below them. Two more of the thin leather strips acted as straps as they went over her shoulders joining the top horizontal strip and continuing to meet at the bottom strip at a point that was centered below her breasts. There was also a long leather strip that went around her neck and then crisscrossed across her upper chest before being attached to first the upper horizontal strip and then around the outside of her chest to finally attach to the bottom strip. This crisscrossing of thin leather framed her petite breasts and darker, swollen buds. The outfit looked somewhat like a harness.

The bottom of her strappy outfit looked much the same as the top as it was just a single leather strip. There was a strip of leather around her waist. Two stirps of leather went from where they were attached in the back to where they attached in the front. Jan stepped through the hoops and was wearing "panties" that was only made up of the thin leather strips and no material. These leather strips framed her shaven clean pussy. She completed this brazen, wanton outfit by wearing shiny black thigh high heeled boots that Mia had found for her. There was no concealing what this woman had in mind for the afternoon. She had also found a little riding crop that she carried for effect.

When she came out of the bathroom, the other women were stunned into silence. Mia was the first to find her voice and said, "Now I feel completely overdressed." This made everybody break out laughing. So much so that Cheryl fell on the bed consumed by how funny Mia could sometimes be. As soon as they recovered, Mia announced that she would go out first and introduce the women and they could come out and model for the men. She said that she had planned on having Crystal come out last, as she was new, and she had geared the party for her to be the star. But having now seen Jan's costume, Jan had to be last because the boys wouldn't look at anyone else once they saw Jan come out.

Mia snuck down the hallway and called to Michael to ask if everything had been set up and were they all sitting comfortably on the couch.

Michael replied, "We're all sitting there patiently." Letting Mia know that the girls may have taken a little longer than he had hoped they would. The boys had moved the two king sized mattresses from the guest bedrooms and put them in the family room. They had left about six feet between the mattresses facing the loveseat and couch against the shared wall with the music room. Basically, the couch and loveseat were for the audience and the mattresses on the floor were the stage.

Mia then called back out to the family room, "It will be well worth the wait when you see these sexy women."

Mia then walked out into the living room modeling her Playboy Bunny outfit as she moved to the space between the two mattresses on the floor. The men all hooted and hollered when they saw her. Mia noticed that Jerry had a big smile on his face and so she looked right at Jerry. Then she turned around and looking over her shoulder met his eyes again as she wiggled her little bunny tail at him.

Next, Mia introduced Cheryl as a Greek Goddess or maybe if they were lucky, she would become their Roman Sex Slave. Cheryl who had acted in so many school plays and watched so many classic movies, knew exactly how a sex goddess should act. She preened around the room letting the boys see her from every delicious angle as she teased them.

Mia then made the next introduction, "And now I would like you to meet the youngest and newest member of our little troupe. This lovely coed has taken time to tear herself away from her studies to, umm, how did she put it. Let me see, oh yeah, she said, 'to fuck everybody's brains out'. Our favorite naughty schoolgirl, the delectable Crystal."

Crystal came out to the applause and whistling and walked sexily to join the other women in the family room. She leaned over towards the boys almost exposing her breasts and then turned to Mia and said, "Mia, I didn't say that. I said that I was going to 'let everyone fuck my brains out'." The boys all hooted and laughed.

Mia went over to Crystal and squared her shoulders so they were looking directly at each other and said, "Oh yeah, sorry I got it wrong and trust me, we will make sure that you are thoroughly fucked. And then we will fuck you some more." The group responded with a cheer, cat calls and promises they could only hope to keep.

Then they heard from the hallway, "Introduce me, Mia and I will show that little spitfire a good time that she will never forget."

This caused Mia to smile. She told the men to get ready for something fiery hot and introduced Jan. Jan paraded out in her audacious, near nakedness. She turned to the boys, took a wide stance and slapped the riding crop against the outside of her leg and thigh high boot, saying "I may not be the Conductor today boys, but I am here to keep you all obedient. Don't forget our golden rule, and today be sure to ask for permission before you come. We want to hear you beg for it."

With that she turned around to face away from them and once again took a wide stance. She bent over at the waist until her palms were flat on the floor. Then she slid her feet out as she sank to the floor with her legs facing outwards into what was known as Chinese splits. She bounced up and down and you could hear her exposed pussy hit the floor with every bounce. She leaned forward touching her forehead to the floor while still doing the splits into what was an impossible position. She then somehow used her hands and arms to push her torso off the ground and maintaining her balance slid her legs back together, so she was no longer doing the splits and gracefully arched her back and was able to stand up again. God, yoga could be sexy!

Mia decided to take control of the situation and said, "Thank you Jan that was an inspiring introduction. I am sure everyone is imagining the possibilities. But I heard you volunteer from down the hallway. So, up first I would like to see Jan and our naughty schoolgirl."

Mia then took Cheryl by the hand and they went to sit on the loveseat. Mia added, "Jan don't forget I am the one in charge here today. Can I trust you with your little whip?"

Jan laughed thinking of a comeback before saying, "You can trust me with it until it is just the two of us alone." She cracked the riding crop against her boot to emphasize her answer. Then she dropped the little whip to the floor and turned to face Crystal smiling at her and winking.

Mia said, "Jan, I want you to know that Crystal here, is a wonderful kisser. Crystal, Jan is the one who taught me how to really kiss another woman. I have been lucky enough to have kissed you both."

Mia pulled out a piece of paper that she had hidden in her cleavage and unfolded it and then continued. "I wrote this and would like to share it with you. This will tell you how I feel every time I kiss either of you. You will be kissing each other for the first time. So, I wanted you to both know what you should expect from each other's kisses. You both are so special to me," Mia lovingly told her two lovers. "Now please stare into each other's eyes and I will begin."

"Jan your kisses are like you are opening up my soul, tasting, feeling and seeing every color of the rainbow in their own sensual way. They are almost like catching a smile in a bottle, all its softness, all its sweetness."

"Crystal when I kiss you it is like breathing in the person you are. It is like a cool inhalation of oxygen to warm my soul. It is like nothing in the world exists but you and me when we kiss."

"Crystal, when you kiss Jan, you will feel like you're levitating off the ground and floating in the air. What you feel when she kisses you can't be put into words, nor has there ever been words or phrases invented that can describe it."

"Jan when you kiss Crystal, it's like an aphrodisiac, mixed with Pandoras box. Her kiss is fireworks glowing inside you, like sparks that fly from the sweet caress of her lips on to yours."

Jan was gazing into Crystal's eyes as they listened to Mia pour out her soul. She saw a tear in Crystal's eyes that slowly rolled down her cheek. This even caused Jan to mist up. There was a silence that was thick with emotion.

Mia then looked up from her jotted down poetry and said, "Please, kiss each other knowing I love you both."

Jan smiled at Crystal who smiled back at her. They leaned towards each other sharing the tear of happiness as their lips gently caressed. Then they backed away and kissed again this time a little harder. Then their tongues found each other as they seductively, quietly explored their new lover's mouth. Mia's poem and aspirations of love had touched them both, but also had made them aware of the kiss they were sharing and they both poured their souls into it. They would kiss passionately and then back off and share soft sweet kisses.

As their make out session started to heat up, Crystal reached down to touch Jan's now hard nipples that were framed by her nonexistent bra. Mia watched her do this and though she was enjoying seeing Crystal start to explore Jan's body, she knew she was the Conductor, and she was supposed to be directing the action. She didn't want to lose control of the party so early on.

So, Mia said gently, "Crystal my love, you have heard and read the rules and you know you are supposed to ask first."

Crystal looked back at Mia as she paused. "Oh sorry. I must have gotten carried away," Crystal replied.

Mia was going to let it slide when Jan said, "Do you want me to discipline her Mistress?" turning to face Mia.

Mia smiled at how much Jan was getting into her role. Calling Mia Mistress, nice touch. Then she decided to ask Crystal, "Crystal dearest, do you think Jan needs to discipline your impetuous schoolgirl flirting?"

Crystal stood their thinking for a minute, then she remembered how they had talked about the role playing they were going to do while they all got dressed up. She then turned towards Mia and with a little smile on her face said, "Well, maybe just a little. She was just so tempting."

Jan reached down to retrieve her little riding crop. Jan was a student of all things sexual but had never considered anything like BDSM beyond maybe the little outfit she was wearing. She was fairly sure that she really didn't want to get in that scene seriously. But just a little role playing around the edges might be kind of fun.

"Crystal please turn away from Mistress Mia," Jan ordered. "Now bend over a little and raise your skirt."

Crystal followed the instructions of Jan and she knew she should feel foolish, but instead felt a warm flush come to her cheeks. She was excited she realized. Who would have thought?

Jan contemplated what she should do next as she took the end of her riding crop that ended in little tassels and traced the outlines of Crystal's now exposed, high cut Brazilian white panties. She then continued to use it to softly explore the bottom of Crystal's ass cheeks, coming back to trace the panties, and even once she slid it in between Crystal's thigh gap to gently touch her sweet tenderness still hidden by the fabric.

"Should I just tap her softly on the butt? Or should I give her a solid whack?" Thought Jan. She wound up like she was going to give her a hard whack which caused Crystal to wince in anticipation, but then Jan decided to do give her a quick, not hard and not soft, but certainly audible swat on Crystal's lovely ass. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough that Crystal felt a slight sting.

Jan thought about giving her another spank, but Mia said, "Thank you Jan. Crystal, please thank Jan too."

Crystal had to think for a second before saying, "Thank you Jan." Then being the naughty schoolgirl she was supposed to be, wiggled her ass for everyone before dropping her skirt back down.

"Jan, I know you must feel sorry that you had to give Crystal that little spanking for being a bad girl. Why don't you ask her if she would like you to play with her delicious boobs? You can try to make it up to her," Mia said.

Jan took a quick step towards Crystal and captured her mouth again with even more hungry urgency. She reached down to Crystal's crop top shirt and brushed aside the material so that she could fondle her youthful breasts before breaking the kiss and moving her mouth down to her now semi-exposed tits.

Mia watched and had to say, "Jan, Jan you of all people. I didn't hear you ask Crystal if she wanted you to touch her breasts."

Crystal quickly said, "I want her to. I really do."

"I am sorry, it will just have to wait a minute honey. Crystal, will you please pick up the little whip?" Mia asked. Crystal seemed a little confused and then grasping the situation, she knelt down and picked up the discarded little riding crop.

"Jan please turn around, so you are facing away from us and assume the position." Mia commanded. Jan turned around, kneeled down on a mattress and then leaned over as she stuck her ass out. Then to accentuate it even more, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks to expose herself completely to Crystal.

Much like Jan had done with her, Crystal started by using the end of the riding crop to trace a pattern along the thin black letter straps of Jan's outfit. Since Jan had nothing but the little leather straps, Crystal was able to slide the little whip along her naked slit from her clit to her asshole. The third time she made the pass, Jan sighed a little moan.

The sigh rekindled Crystal's passion that she had felt when Jan had been kissing and fondling her tits. She decided that she needed to get on with this little punishment, so that she could feel Jan's lovely lips and caresses again.

Crystal took the whip and gave Jan's backside three quick hits with maybe a little more force than she had intended. A small little yelp escaped from Jan. The little spanking hadn't really hurt her, but more surprised her in how swiftly the three smacks had come.

Crystal said, laughing a little, "Sorry Jan, I guess I just don't know how to control your little whip."

Both Mia and Jan laughed at the spunky little firebrand dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. "Yes, she will fit in nicely with our little group," thought Jan. Although she was already contemplating that maybe they would drop any spanking from their plans in the future. It seemed like something that might gather a life of it's own and it didn't really fit in with her idea of what the Friends and Lovers Group should be.

Mia then said, "That will be enough discipline. I think that everyone has learned their lesson. Give me that whip." After Crystal handed Mia the riding crop, Mia, "Girls, would you like to pleasure each other now?"

Crystal and Jan, both immediately responded, "Yes."

"Then make hay while the sun is shining," Mia told them. Harkening back to Cheryl's somewhat obscure quote from a movie from the last time they had been together. Cheryl cracked up hearing this. During one of Mia and her phone calls, Mia had asked her about the quote and Cheryl had explained about the movie Gilda and where the quote fit in the movie. Most importantly, how it was a woman giving a man permission to make love to her.

Jan and Crystal had picked up where they had left off. Soon they had sunk to the mattress where they continued to explore each other's bodies with their hands, lips and tongues. Mia had instructed Jan to, "Please leave Crystal's skirt on because she loved seeing her that way." Jan had nothing really to take off as everything she had was already easily available to Crystal surrounded by the leather strips.

Jan reclaimed Crystal's mouth. Her tongue made a warm searching sweep of Crystal's wet waiting mouth. They kissed passionately until Jan left the sweetness of Crystal's mouth and returned to the breasts she had been exploring before she'd been disciplined. Jan reached down and untied the crop top, so that she had full access to be able to scoop Crystal's, not large but not small, perfectly formed tits into her hands as she fondled them with a hard urgency. Jan then captured one of Crystals now taut, rubbery nipples and sucked and nipped at them. Crystal responded with a low sensual hiss that ended with her sighing, "SSSoooo good. Ooh, ooh, so good."

After Jan had kissed and suckled every inch of Crystal's bare perfect breasts, she traveled down to where Crystal's skirt was and lifted it. She gently rubbed the front of Crystal's high cut lacy panties before asking Crystal to raise her butt so that she could slowly pull her panties down her long legs and past her chunky heels still strapped onto her feet.

With the panties now gone, Jan moved in between the long legs and lightly peppered kisses on Crystal's neatly trimmed, tawny curls that guarded her most special of places. Jan licked Crystal's hooded nub before exploring the slippery softness of her now moist, damp crevice. Jan settled into her well-practiced, deliberate eating of Crystal's sex, knowing that she will bring Crystal to the edge of ecstasy and back again many times before finally allowing her release.

Mia took Cheryl by the hand and they walked over to be next to the two women on the mattress on the floor. Mia and Cheryl knelt on either side of Crystal who was now breathing heavily enjoying Jan's talents.

Mia leaned down and gave Crystal a gentle kiss followed by a sloppy one. Mia sat back up and said, "Crystal do you think I am a good kisser? If you do, I know you would love feeling Cheryl's soft, pink lips. I know she would love to kiss you. Why don't you ask Cheryl if she will kiss you?"

Crystal, looked up at Cheryl and said, "Cheryl will you please kiss me?"

Cheryl leaned down and skipping any preliminaries gave Crystal a long, hot blooded thorough kiss. This initially took Crystal by surprise as she had heard Cheryl was shy from Mia. After her initial surprise, Crystal reached up grabbing Cheryl's head and pulled her back to her mouth to return Cheryl's passionate embrace with an equally hard, fully open-mouthed kiss of her own.

Mia had taken this time to bend over and slip one of Crystal's perky nipples in between her lips so that she could nibble and tease them. Mia was pleased to feel Crystal's now wet and bare tips start to swell and tighten in reaction to her quiet tender sucking.

Mia pulled away and then pulled Cheryl away from Crystal's mouth, so they were both kneeling again. Jan was leading Crystal close to the edge once again as she had increased the speed and intensity of her licking. Her tongue was now lashing Crystal's exposed clit ferociously. Crystal lay with her eyes closed begging for release. Crystal had felt Jan take her nearly to her climax three times already before Jan had backed away.