Ch. 09: Crystal Meets the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
57 Followers

Then she felt Michael explode into her with such force, that she felt that she could feel the jets of his cum lift her off his massive staff with each spasm. Though he had spent himself into her, Cheryl did not change her manic pace and soon was rewarded, as she felt her own frenzy of simultaneous explosions while she convulsed around him. Her juices now mixed with his in her shuddering love tunnel. She rolled off Michael and onto Jan, who then helped her find an open spot towards the end of the couch.

Then from the floor they heard Mia say, "Jerry will you go and start the showers, please."

After the showers it was midafternoon. The friends sat around laughing and talking. Jan and Cheryl gathered the rest of the group, to talk to them about an idea they had been kicking around. Jan and Cheryl had had so much fun doing the outfits and costumes that they wanted to do it again. Jerry had kidded them that they should go into business. Jan had decided to take the suggestion somewhat seriously, so wanted to hear what the rest of the group thought.

Crystal had immediately jumped at the idea. This was what she was going to school for. Fashion design and merchandising. She thought she might get lucky and get some high fashion design job but knew that was cutthroat competition. Designing and selling sexy clothes and lingerie sounded like it would be a lot more fun.

Mia talked about how few places there were to buy sexy things. A few department stores might have some tamer negligees, but no role-playing outfits or really racy stuff. There was Fredrick's of Hollywood mail order, but not much else. Jan agreed with her and added that the only other mail order catalog she had found was Adam and Eve's which had some clothing, a few toys and of course the oil they all used.

Michael then spoke up for the first time and said, "This is kind of embarrassing, but I have been thinking of maybe trying to make some little sex toys in my workshop. I just have no idea what I would make."

Jan excitedly said, "I have a lot of ideas for that." Which made everyone laugh. Of course, Jan would have a lot of ideas about new sex toys to make.

Michael who was the only business major in the group and the one with the deep pockets said, "I think we all think that it might be fun to do this. But I think we should go slow. I suggest that we tackle this as a serious hobby first. Maybe experiment a little, see what we like and don't like about it. I worry a little bit that if it became a full-time business, it might not be as much fun."

The rest of the group understood what Michael was saying and the last thing they wanted to do was something that would stress their friendships.

Jan did speak up, "I just know that even though I am almost done with my nursing degree, the interning at the hospital has made me realize, I just don't want to do that. That is why I brought up something I knew might be fun and maybe make some money."

Michael, who took Jan very seriously, said, "I knew you were having second doubts about being a nurse. I was kind of hoping that you would open a yoga or wellness studio. I have seriously considered investing in it if you did."

Jan was surprised to hear Michael offer to help her with one of her dreams. She asked him, "Are you sure? Wow that would be awesome." Michael then told her that they should talk about it more in the next few months as they were both graduating this upcoming spring and they still had a little time before making any final decisions.

Mia was sitting next to Michael and hugged him, thinking it was wonderful that he would help her best friend reach one of her dreams. She had listened to Jan complain about working in the hospital and knew that she was feeling that she was just going to graduate and go to a job that while helping people, she didn't really enjoy. If Jan opened a yoga and wellness studio, she could help people and also have some fun.

Mia told Jan, "Maybe you could do both. I mean good sex is part of wellness after all. Maybe you could be a yoga and a sex guru. I know you are my sex guru." The group all laughed as Jan was the sex guru for all of them.

As afternoon slid into early evening, Crystal had planned Chinese takeout for dinner from the awesome Chinese restaurant in town. They talked a little more about what Jan and Cheryl had brought up but spent a lot more of their time getting to know each other better.

Doug and Michael also talked about Doug's serious hobby of photography which they had chatted about a lot during phone calls. Michael had agreed to help Doug purchase some high higher end photo equipment with the promise that he would be the group photographer and also be their wedding photographer. He had lined up a couple of wedding jobs over the next month. He didn't want the first wedding he photographed to be Michael and Mia's. He wanted to get some practice in before their wedding, so he knew what he was doing.

Cheryl talked quite a bit about the Vikings game that they were going to go to on Sunday. She was the biggest sports fan of the bunch and was ridiculously excited about going to see her still undefeated Vikings tomorrow with her friends. Jan reminded them that they were going to have an early start tomorrow because of having to leave early to go to the game. So, it was time for them to go to bed and enjoy their Morning After -- Evening Edition now.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
57 Followers