Ch. 09: Crystal Meets the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heard her love Mia say, "I think Doug and Crystal may be sexually compatible." Then she had laughed loudly.

Mia had moved over and was sitting on a bench associated with the fireplace. The fireplace took the full wall on one end of the room and it had a ledge that acted like a bench that also went along the full length. "She must have moved there when Cheryl and Doug brought me over to the loveseat," Crystal thought. Doug was now sitting on the loveseat next to Crystal with Cheryl in his lap.

Crystal then looked over to the couch to see the rest of the group. Jan was sitting between the men and had leaned over Michael and had taken his cock out of his pants as she was gently tugging on it, while he was leaning back enjoying the slow rubbing. His cock was hard and big like it normally was, thought Crystal with some yearning. Jerry was leaning on Jan as he explored her body, naked except for the thin strips of leather that looked like a harness to Crystal.

Mia looked over to the couch now following Crystal's gaze. She had been solely focused on Crystal hoping that she would enjoy the group sex and wanting to see her orgasm again and again. Mia had not looked over to the couch for several minutes.

She saw Jan playing with her husband's now erect staff. Her first thought was to look for the little whip. Did Jan need to be disciplined again? Jan looked straight back at her daring her to do it. Mia decided to file away the look she was getting from Jan in a mental file folder called, "Needing to give Jan a Real Spanking." She would save that for when they were alone in the future.

Mia stood up and with her best swaying sexy walk, she went over to the couch as she said, "If you get to play with my husband, I definitely get to play with yours. Stand up Jerome. I need help with my Bunny Outfit."

When Mia got to Jerry, she quickly embraced him and kissed him hard as their mouths fused for a few short enthusiastic moments. She knew her "Jer Bear" would already be horny and ready. Speaking of horny and ready, she knew she was. Watching the Doug, Cheryl and Crystal love making meant that Mia knew that she could skip most of the foreplay and get hardcore as fast as she could with Jerry.

Even though she was burning with desire, she couldn't help but tease Jerry a little as she turned around and said, "Unzip me and help me out of his one-piece bunny outfit." She suggestively wiggled her little bunny tail at him. "I want to leave the ears, cuffs and tie on so that you know you're fucking a Playboy Bunny. We all know that it's at the top of your fantasy list."

Jerry quickly unzipped the costume and slid it down past Mia's large, firm breasts and her slim hips. She was naked underneath the outfit, which Jerry was hoping she would be. He reached around and cupped her big perfectly formed tits, as Mia stepped out of her discarded bunny outfit. She leaned hard back into Jerry enjoying his rough fondling of her ripe breasts as he moved to twist and pull her stiffening nipples pushing out of her pink puffy areolas. She purred with promise of the impending hot and hopefully rough sex she hoped to have with the man she had desperately missed these last couple of months.

She pivoted towards Jerry once again capturing his mouth in a needy, open-mouthed kiss. Her hands flew across his chest literally tearing off his tee shirt before she reached between them and grasped the bulge in his pants. She grabbed and rubbed it frantically through the fabric before she pulled his pajama bottoms down to the floor savagely. She dropped to her knees to greedily take his cock into her mouth with a wet and sloppy slurp. She frantically sucked at his rock-hard dick as she reached behind him and sunk her long fingernails into his ass cheeks as she literally clawed at him with desire.

Jerry was now caught up in the hurricane that was Mia. He looked down and saw the bunny ears flop back and forth as Mia's head plunged down on his cock again and again with her needy lips. "God she was hot. She was torrid. She was scalding. No that wasn't right. None of those words described the heat from this woman sucking his dick," Jerry marveled.

Mia still kneeling on the floor released Jerry from her fevered mouth. She turned around and faced away from Jerry. She was now on her hands and knees on the floor as she slowly slid forward with her arms and pushed her ass up into the air. "Fuck me now," she commanded roughly.

Jerry bent his knees rather than kneel down and pointed his hard member downwards towards the woman below him. He put his member, that was slippery with Mia's sucking, deep into her waiting pussy which was begging desperately for his cock. He imbedded his full throbbing erection into her sultry slit as Mia gratefully accepted all his length, moaning with delight. Jerry churned up and down into Mia's cunt as she reached between her legs to further pleasure herself, hoping for a quick, violent release.

Mia was as aroused as she could ever remember, and she quickly peaked with an incredible climax. She was surprised that moments after reaching her crescendo, Jan had joined her on the floor and was kneeling next to her. Jan had slowed Jerry's fucking and then had him exit her pulsating quim. She whispered into Mia's ear and reminded her of their shared intimate phone conversations from the past month. Mia turned and looked into Jan's eyes and gave her a quick perfunctory nod.

Jan moved back to Jerry, who had been told last night what Jan had expected when he was fucking Mia, and liberally poured the lubricating oil on his extended, engorged manhood. Then she went back to Mia and dumped the oil down the crevice of Mia's ass, pouring more oil on to her own fingers. Jan's slick fingers then circled Mia's asshole which still pointed to the ceiling in the same position she had been fucking Jerry in. After teasing and lubricating the rim of Mia's anus, Jan slipped her slippery finger into it gently exploring.

Mia had prepared for this the last couple of months as she had talked long distance with Jan, who had instructed her in a step-by-step manner how to lubricate, explore and even pleasure herself with first her fingers and later a slim dildo slipped into her tight asshole. Mia had been convinced by Jan of the joys of anal sex.

Jan motioned Jerry over to her and Mia's virgin ass. Mia was doing her best to relax her sphincter muscle using the exercises that she had practiced with Jan over the phone. Mia knew the key to enjoying anal sex was being relaxed and staying positive. She could feel that Jan had Jerry squatting down and was holding his cock next to her asshole which Mia willed to be as wide open as she could make it.

Mia then felt the pressure of what she assumed was the head of Jerry's cock against her opening. She could feel it as it gently, but persistently forced the sides of her asshole even wider. She had hoped for little to no pain and was pleasantly surprised that she only felt a pressure and nothing that hurt. She could hear Jan encouraging both Jerry and her, "Relax baby. Just open up for him. Start slowly pushing Jerry. Can you feel her widening, wanting your cock? Look at that, your head is almost fully in. Yes enjoy the slow stretching of your asshole, Mia. Stop Jerry. Wait a second and let Mia adjust to your size."

Then Jan moved down to Mia and said, "You are doing so good. I am so proud of you. He has sunk his head all the way in your asshole. It will all be easier from here."

Then Jan returned to be kneeling near Mia's ass, as she directed Jerry to give Mia another inch. Which he did. Mia only felt a little more pleasure and actually felt a tingling between her legs from the stimulation and the excitement. Jan then directed Jerry to feed her a couple more inches of his now stiff pulsating cock. Then Jan had him withdraw until only the tip of his cock was at her back entrance and poured more oil on him and into Mia's now gaping hole. She then told Jerry to sink into Mia as deeply as he could go.

Mia felt stuffed, but in a good way. She was reminded by Jan to stay relaxed and let Jerry do all the work. Jan had him withdraw almost all the way out again and then sink down into her. Mia felt Jan's fingers now flicking and diddling Mia's love button. Jan coached Jerry into a comfortable rhythm as he gently moved in and out of Mia's now accepting ass.

As Jan picked up her own tempo on Mia's now throbbing clitoris. She also had Jerry pick up his pace. Soon Jan's flying fingers were matched by Jerry's urgent thrusts as he wildly fucked Mia's wide-open asshole. Mia came in frenzied explosions, both from Jan's fingers and the feeling of Jerry plundering her. Moments later Jerry begged to be able to come. Jan laughed thinking he had remembered to ask. What a good boy he was, she chuckled.

"Come on her ass baby, pull it out and spray your seed on her backside," Jan once again reached into her practiced phrases she had prepared for this trip to visit Mia.

Jerry pulled out and shot his gobs of thick white goo onto Mia's wonderful, now thoroughly used ass and down her back. He rocked back and forth as he pulled at his own cock spewing every last drop onto the beautiful backside of Mia laying prone below him. It didn't get any better than this, Jerry thought. Though knowing this group, it might.

Crystal was still slumped back on the love seat as she watched her friend Mia come twice as Jerry had plundered both her holes. Crystal had heard from Mia about Jan liking to take it up the ass, but Mia never told her that she was going to give it a try. Crystal couldn't take her eyes off her girlfriend who lay crumpled, face down on the mattress.

Crystal was somewhat shocked as she watched as Jan had started to lick all of Jerry's cum off of Mia's butt and back, and even some that had reached her shoulders. That Jan was almost depraved, thought Crystal. Then Jan had moved up to Mia's mouth, turned her on her side and the two of them shared the thick, white cum she had just collected in her mouth. "I think I like depraved," Crystal mused.

Michael sitting alone on the couch had been a little sad when Jan had left him to go over to Mia and Jerry on the mattress. He was no longer sad. He was just numb, having watched his fiancé turn into a hellcat. She had just let Jan and Jerry fuck her in the ass. Michael thought Jan probably had more to do with the anal sex than Jerry. Sure, it had been Jerry's dick sinking in and out of his wife's back door, but he was sure it was Jan that was actually fucking her.

Michael remembered Jan's promise to start to prepare herself so that someday she would be ready to take his massive cock in the ass. Now he wondered, if someday even his little Mia would be able to accommodate him and let him get to fifth base with her. The thought of taking either one of the two in the ass had left him with a full, towering erection which stood straight up in the air as he slumped back on the couch.

After Jan and Mia had shared their sloppy kisses, they lay hugging each other for a few long minutes. Then Jan sat up and said, "Now what was I doing before I let Jerry and Mia distract me?"

Mia who already was missing Jan's warm body next to hers, recovers enough to say, "I believe you were sucking on my boyfriend's dick."

Jan turned and smiled back at Mia and said, "I believe you are right. Miss Conductor is there any way that could be on the schedule sometime today?"

Mia laughed and told Jan, "Yes, it is. Let me see when it is scheduled for. Oh yeah, it is scheduled for right now."

Jan laughed back saying, "Well I don't want to hold up the action," as she crawled on all fours back to the couch where she could see that Michael already had a huge hard on, just waiting for her.

Jan arrived at the couch and decided rather than resuming the blow job she had been giving him, she was past the point of any foreplay. So, she reached for the bottle of lubricant and oiled his impressive length until it was slick and slimy. Time for her to climb on, Jan thought as she stood up.

She wanted to try something new and special with Michael. There was a position called the "V" that she had never tried. Jan put both feet on the couch, so she loomed over Michael. She had him sit up a little more. Not a full upright position, but something that was semi-reclined.

Jan knelt down and sat on Michael's leg that were still in a sitting position just off the sofa. She leaned back onto his legs and swung her legs up so that her feet rested near his shoulders as she spread them telling him to grab her ankles, hence the "V" part of the position. She then reached down to his stiff member and bent it towards her and inserted it as she scooted up on him a little more.

Then to Michael's surprise, Jan who was now impaled on Michael's penis that was pointing away from his body, leaned back on his legs again and told him to be sure to hold her ankles and now she wanted him to straighten his legs.

Michael straightened his legs as Jan leaned back on them until her head was almost on the floor. Then she put her hands behind her on the Michael's ankles and pushed herself up a little so that she could see Michael. Now that she had this angle she rocked back and forth on her extended arms as she milked Michael with her pussy.

Michael enjoyed this feeling of his cock being bent away from him and Jan using her vaginal muscles to grab and release his cock as she slowly slid up and down him. Where the hell did Jan come up with these crazy, almost contortionist positions. He knew he and Jan could not probably reach a climax from this position, but he decided he was going to enjoy it until Jan decided to try something else.

Mia watched. Impressed with the view from the couch. She decided that she better get control of the situation and get back to her job as the "Conductor". She had planned on Jan being with Michael next, but had also planned on it being Jan, Cheryl and Crystal with him. She may not be the "Conductor" again for a long while, so she had made sure that her man would have the pleasure of being with all three women at the same time. This was to make up for the fact that he had had to wait and watch for such a long time as the rest of them enjoyed themselves.

Mia asked both Cheryl and Crystal to join the couple on the couch and sit on either side of Michael. As the two girls got up to sit on the couch, Jan knew that she would soon have competition. So, she used her strong stomach muscles to sit up on Michael so that she was balanced on his cock. She reached her hands out in front of her and told Michael to release her ankles and grab her arms at the elbow. She grabbed his arms the same way. She then lowered her legs from Michael so that her feet were on the couch cushion next to the sofa back. Michael pulled his legs back up into a normal sitting position. She told him that this was called the tug of war position.

From this position, Jan could rock back and forth with Michael's cock deep inside her. They could both move as they held onto each other and they quickly picked up speed. Cheryl and Crystal now sat on either side of the fucking couple. Cheryl quickly leaned in with her hand below the couple's interlocked arms and started to rub and massage Jan's now sensitive, throbbing clit.

Jan was loving how this new way to fuck was making her feel. It felt a little precarious because she knew if she and Michael lost their grips that she would probably fall unceremoniously to the floor. In a way, this added to the excitement. Cheryl's fingers on her hooded nub definitely added to her pleasure. Not to speak of Crystal's hand, that had reached up under her grip with Michael and was pinching Jan's swollen, protruding nipples with an intensity that bordered between ecstasy and pain.

The tempo of the fucking and pleasuring of Jan reached a crescendo, Jan begged, "Harder, harder I need it harder." Jan then stiffened in climax as she started to straighten her legs which made Michael almost lose his grip on her as she pulled away, thrashing as she came.

After a moment, her taut muscles completely relaxed, and she became a rag doll as she rocked forward onto Michael. She swatted away Crystal and Cheryl's hands, as she could take no more stimulation. She leaned up and gave Michael a hard kiss.

From the mattress on the floor, they could hear Mia order with some urgency. "Crystal, pull Jan off. Put some more oil on his cock, and then start fucking him. You three must keep fucking him. You can't stop."

Crystal with Jan's help pulled Jan up and off Michael and sat her on the sofa where she had been. She then grabbed the bottle of oil and spilled it onto Michael's still hard cock. She quickly rubbed it in and then dumping some oil on her hand rubbed it on her pussy and into her slit. She knew she was hot and ready, but a little more slickness never hurt. Mia ordered Crystal to turn around facing her and have that, "Cock take you from behind."

Crystal had never done it this way before, but staying between Michael's legs, she turned around to face Mia. Then she opened her legs slightly before she sunk down on his erection that Cheryl was holding and making available to her. She was somewhere between standing and squatting as she reached out with her arms and put her hands on Michael's knees, so she could keep her balance. Then she literally jumped up and down on Michael at a furious pace as she plunged down on Michael's manhood.

Crystal felt like an animal and a low growl escaped her throat. Cheryl was next to her on the couch kneeling and just like she had done with Jan, she had slipped her hand onto her own slippery pearl and rubbed her with the same intensity as Crystal fucked Michael. Crystal had ceased being human and had become only pure sexual desire.

Her orgasm came crashing down on her. A screaming, clawing, laughing, crying, body shaking wave of pleasure. This was the third climax of the day for Crystal. Where had these people been all her life?

Mia had watched with amazement as her girlfriend had just had the biggest orgasm she thought she had ever seen, and she had seen a lot of big orgasms. But her fiancé still needed his release. So, she commanded, "Cheryl, pull Crystal off him. More oil, more fucking. Take him Cheryl. Ride him just as hard."

Cheryl had gotten extremely turned on, as she had helped her two sisters in sex have shattering climaxes while her other hand had wandered down to her own needs. She needed no coaxing to find the oil and imitating what Crystal had just done, she had added even more lubricant to Michael's already straining erection, as well as rubbing some into her already damp pussy.

Mia ordered Cheryl to crawl up onto Michael, so he could play with her tits while he fucked her. Cheryl who still had the bottle of oil in her hand dumped some of it on her chest to add to the pleasure. She quickly straddled him and sunk down on him to pick up the frenzied rhythm that Crystal and Michael had established earlier. Michael reached out to Cheryl's luscious mounds and massaged them roughly as he matched Cheryl's enthusiasm, deeply thrusting up into her molten core. As she accepted the thrusts from his straining shaft, she felt her building response start to rise from deep in her very soul. She knew that soon she would be reaching her release. She only needed to keep this wild cadence up for a few more moments now that Jan had joined the party and was greedily grinding Cheryl's engorged clitoris.