Ch 12 - Questions

Story Info
Susan, Jen, and Allen share in the hot tub.
2.2k words
4.7
1.6k
1

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple's tub was shaped like a round-bottomed heart and so had ample room for three. No surprise, given Sean and Hellen's tastes.

Allen eased his aching ass into the bubbling water and sat against one arch of the heart while Jen sat against the other.

Almost instantly, Allen felt the soothing relief of the water working at all his aches. His ass still burned like hell, but all the other overworked muscles and tissues relaxed mostly pleasantly under the soothing jets.

Sean and Hellen had taken down the stage and replaced the fire pit, which now sported a brightly flickering fire. Susan disappeared and returned a bit later with a tray of drinks and a cheeseboard with a variety of appealing snacks laid across it. She placed it on the vee between Allen and Jen and circled back around to the base of the heart. She climbed in and took a couple choice morsels and a glass from the tray before sitting down.

"Well, this is nice," she remarked. "How's everyone doing?" She munched a prosciutto and asiago-dressed canapé thoughtfully as she waited for them to answer.

"Ugh! I'm exhausted," Jen said.

"Exhausted and butt hurt," Allen said with a reproachful look for Susan.

Susan got to her knees in the center of the pool and faced Allen. "I meant what I said," she said unapologetically, "and I think you deserved every bit of that. But I hope you also enjoyed it. And for what it's worth, as far as I'm concerned we're even. Everything's square. I'm cool now." She extended her hand.

Allen hesitated before reaching out, but he finally took her hand.

"Nobody fucks with Jen," she said firmly.

"She said the same about you," Allen replied, still clasping her hand.

They both shared a smile and a chuckle before Susan let go and sat back down to take a long sip of her drink.

"Honestly," Jen said, "my ass is good and sore and not in a bad way, but my fucking dick is raw as all hell. I think I need some aloe or something."

"How about some 'or something', Sweetie," Susan asked, rising. She turned to stand between Jen's outstretched legs and pushed her bum provocatively towards her.

"Couldn't hurt... much," Jen joked invitingly.

"Lemme sooth that poor cock, Baby," Susan said and sat herself down on Jen's lap. "Ahh, that's nice!"

"Ooh, A little hot, but soothing," Jen allowed, sliding one hand between Susan's legs to play with her.

They snacked and sipped and soaked quietly for a bit. After some cautious experimentation, Allen discovered that if he was careful and gentle, he could play with his pussy without aggravating the injuries and irritations suffered by his poor ass.

He contented himself with that and snacking and drinking while Susan and Hellen fuck-cuddled on their side of the tub.

Then Susan started. "I'm dying to know, Sweetie! What's it like to have a cock of your own?"

"Well, it's been scary and exciting and difficult sometimes, and - well, there've been some other things, but it's been... eye opening, you know? Like I get this whole inside baseball perspective only I get to see and feel it all firsthand. I'd say on the whole it's been super fun!"

"Details, Girl! I need juicy details," Jen pressed.

"Well. First thing after the initial shock was, fuck! Here I was with this raging hard-on and I had to pee so fucking bad!"

"What did you do," Susan prompted.

"Well, my fist instinct was to just sit and try to pee normal, but..." She giggled then started to laugh.

"But what?"

"So, I've gotta pee so damned bad and I try to sit and my dick hits the lid," Jen narrated through bursts of giggles, "and... and then I try to kinda hitch back and tuck it in, but it doesn't want to move that way and," she mimes with her hands, "so I end up with my dick trapped between the underside of the seat and the front of the bowl!"

Even Allen had a snorting chuckle at that one and he relaxed a little.

"So, I finally get my dick out of the first thing I shoved it into - Hah! - and I'm still so fucking hard! I've gotta pee so bad, and then I remember about urinals and peeing standing up but I haven't got one so I go in the shower and just, like, try to relax and let it go! I'm literally standing there singing Let it go! Let it go!..."

Everyone laughs at that.

"And... and then," Jen says, wiping away laughing tears, "Then it starts, ok? But it's not a tinkle it's this firehose and my dick's pointing straight at the sky so its all splashing off the wall and there's this, like, pee mist rebounding of the wall and I'm like, Oh, fuck, right? And I'm trying to," she makes a motion with one hand like she's trying to press it down. "So my new, big, hard fucking dick won't depress and it's a total piss show! So... so I lean forward to try and... I grab the wall and I slide my feet back but by the time I get the stream down far enough that it's not splattering back at me I'm like this," she holds up her hand at a forty-five degree angle, "and trying not to fall, and fuck!"

Jen pauses, laughing as the other two laugh along with her at the retelling..

"So. Ok," she continues. "I'm done peeing. I gotta shower now but this fucking thing is still aching hard, so I'm like, I gotta give myself a hand job or something here, right? So I'm looking for some kind of lotion and I can't fucking find it and I'm stumbling around the bathroom splattered in piss trying to look in cabinets and this fucking huge hard-on keeps getting in my way and I'm like, Fuck you, Allen, everyone knows you stroke it! Why've you gotta hide the damned lotion?!"

Jen catches a breath and continues, "So fuck it, I'm like, first things first, I shower. Of course I soap up my new cock and balls and I'm like, ooh! That's nice! Oh! That's real nice! And I'm stroking this fucker and getting ready to cum and....Fuh-huh-huck! ... I ejaculate so hard that my cockjuice shoots up the wall of the tub and bounces, splashing on my face and it won't stop and I just keep cumming and cumming and giving myself a facial at the same time, and I'm like, I'm pretty sure this is so not the way to do this, right?"

Allen and Susan were crying-hard laughing then as Jen painted the hilarious picture of cumming on her own face in the shower.

Susan slid forward and Jen let out a soft oooh as her cock slipped out of Susan's soothing pussy. Susan spun, collecting her drink, and sat down at the base of the heart-shaped tub.

"How about you, Allen? This all can't have been easy for you," Susan said soothingly, inviting him in to the session.

Allen felt drawn in, in spite of his misgivings. "I...," he starts. "Actually, my experience was similar," he says. "Different just in detail, I guess. I had to pee like mad, too, but on top of it I was wondering how I'd got to Jen's place and nothing else had sunk in yet. I just knew I had to fucking pee right away, so I did. It only occurred to me later, as I was sitting and voiding, Um, why am I sitting down to pee? and I looked down and I was like, Oh! Wow! Jen's tits! I love Jen's tits!" He cupped them in pantomime and the girls laughed at that.

"So, eventually I finish peeing, or realize I've finished peeing after I've had a good fun time playing with Jen's tits."

More giggles and laughs.

"So I'm just on autopilot, I guess, and I go to wipe, and I'm like, Hmmm?! Where's my... I look down and, Oh fuck! That's Jen's pussy! IloveJen's pussy! And I'm off again." He mimes exploring his own sex with both hands.

Both girls are laughing hysterically and he plays to it.

"So I finally come to: Fuck, where's my cock,!? and I get all up in the mirror and I'm like, Fuck! This is weird as shit, but damn, am I fucking hot! Then, all of a sudden it hits me like a downtown bus, Fuck! I need some fucking cock!"

"And who doesn't know that feeling, eh?" Allen and Jen both looked at Susan with some surprise at that remark coming from her. "Hey, lesbians need dick too," she says, "I just like mine hot-blooded and full of cum!"

"Like this," Jen asked, standing and cupping her balls, making her cock waggle at Susan.

"Yes, that's a lovely cock, Dear," Susan assured her. "But put it away for now so Allen can finish his naughty story."

Jen sat back down with a mock look of petulance.

Allen continued. "So. All of a sudden I'm like, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I know the answer is cock! Right? So I start looking all the fuck over and I finally find her dildo in her nightstand..."

"That was mine." Susan interjects, "and it was a vibrator."

"And didn't I feel silly when I found that out later," Allen added to more laughter.

"So anyway, here I am. No cock. A pussy out of control. I've finally got what I think is an antidote and I just..."

"He diddled himself fucking silly," Susan interjected, "You should have heard it! I should have suspected right then that something was amiss, because Jen was fucking herself silly and screaming out the naughtiest fucking shit!"

"I thought I was being quiet," Allen said.

"OHMYFUCKINGGAWDINEEDCOCKSOFUCKINGBAD," Susan screamed into the night. Over Jen's laughter, she said, "That? That was fucking quiet - and tame - compared to the shit that came out your mouth that morning!"

Amid the shared laughter, Sean appeared at the edge of the tub, "Is there a real need for more cock here, or are you all going to be okay, 'cause Hellen and I were thinking of calling it a night."

"No, Sean, we're okay," Susan tittered, "we'll just fuck off then."

"Make yourselves at home. There's sheets and blankets in the cupboard. You're welcome to doss anywhere. And I do a mean breakfast scramble, if you're up in time," he winked, "or else it's brunch for you."

"This has been so much fun," Jen said, "thank you!"

"Anytime," Sean said, and left them to their soak.

"So," Susan said, "C'mon you two. I've got something for you both." She slipped out of the tub and moved towards the bathroom. Allen and Jen both followed.

"Here," Susan said, rummaging in a ditty bag, "Bend over, both of you." She produced a toothpaste-tube wrapped in a pharmacist's chop and sporting a long, black plastic applicator tip.

"What's that, then," Jen asked.

"Basically it's Preparation-H, on steroids... literally, with a splash of lidocaine. Now that you've both had a good soak to relax your muscles and tissues, this is the best!"

"Where'd you get that, then," Allen asked.

"She's a fucking doctor, dipshit," Jen said, nudging Allen, "Now turn around and bend over and take it!"

Allen did, though not without some trepidation. "Is this going to..."

"It's gonna hurt like fuck and then you won't care," Susan confirmed, removing the cap and pressing the applicator tip against his damaged anus.

She squeezed the tube, and the balm oozed out through the perforations in the applicator tip. Allen winced and cried out as the tip slid into him, stretching out his tender anus. Then the cool, soothing balm filled his rectum and salved his burning butt and he sighed with the relief.

"In the morning, it'll be like new," Susan promised. "Ready for me to fuck." She winked at him, then slipped behind Jen to offer her the same relief.

Medicated, they all moved into the shower to rinse off the pool water. They took turns soaping up and lathering each other, continuing their earlier conversation.

"So, Allen," Susan prompted, "Seriously. You miss having a cock? Even though you've got all of that now?" She indicated Jen's hot body with a head-to-toe flourish of her hand.

"A bit," he admitted. "The orgasms are fucking fantastic! But I really miss ejaculating; the feeling of release..." Allen paused, then went in, "Although, I have..."

"Yeah," Susan prompted.

"A couple of times, I've felt this surge through my urethra, and there's been this milky discharge. Is that..."

"Yeah," Suan confirmed, you're a squirter. That's female ejaculation, she said.

"Oh."

"So, Allen...," Susan said finally as they were toweling off. "We're cool, yeah?"

"Gimme another squirt of that magic cocktail and we are," he told her.

"Bend over and take it, Sweetie," she said, reaching for the tube.

Showered off and dried, the three drifted to the den, having collected sheets and blankets from the cupboard.

"Anybody not get enough fucking," today, Jen asked, stroking her hard cock gingerly.

"I think we're good," Allen offered. "Besides, you fucked that cock raw."

"Yeah, you did, Sweetie! Here. C'mere and let me dress that up for you," Susan said.

Allen fell asleep to the sounds of Susan ministering to Jen's cock.