Ch 11 - Consequences

Story Info
Allen gets tied up and loses Jen's butt cherry.
2.7k words
4.32
2.6k
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen found Sean toweling of on the patio and Hellen mixing gin and tonics for Sean and herself, he presumed.

"Can I get you something, Sweets," Hellen asked.

"I'll have one of those," he said, "a double."

"Coming right up. Did you find Allen and Susan," she asked.

"Yeah, they're just getting ready. Maybe Allen needed some expert coaching," Allen suggested.

"And Susan's got more experience than you, is it," Sean asked, his cock bouncing in front of him as he moved towards them.

"Something like that," Allen mumbled, grabbing the highball glass that Hellen offered him and taking a long drink.

"Oh. Dear, Hellen cooed, picking up on his reticent tone, "You don't mean to tell me that an adventurous, fun, naughty, dirty, yummy, liberated, sexy gal like you... you've never...," Hellen probed.

"Never what?" Allen racked his brain for some way to change the conversation.

"You've never had a nice hard cock in your pretty ass," Sean clarified, stroking his cock as much for pleasure as for emphasis it seemed.

Allen tried for levity; "It just... never came up."

"Oh, you don't know what you're missing," Hellen said. It's different for us gals - no prostate and all - but it's still good, naughty fun."

Susan broke up the conversation by emerging and announcing that they'd be ready in ten minutes or so. "Change of venue," she added, "we're out on the veranda. If that's what you call it."

"OK. Know where you mean. Be right there," Hellen assured her.

"Jen,... could you come with me and help set up?" Susan smiled brightly.

Eager to get away from the conversation he'd been having, Allen smiled at her and said, "Sure!"

Susan wrapped a sisterly arm around his shoulders and led him to the master bedroom and through a set of french doors he hadn't previously noticed behind their drapes. She steered him out on to a generous covered veranda sporting its own small bar and grill, and a couples' hot tub off to the side next to a door that looked like it led into the master bathroom somehow.

Rolling hills and woodlands surrounded the terrace on three sides, beyond screens that kept out mosquitos and other pests. In front of the door sat four padded Adirondack chairs in a circle facing what had been a fire pit. The fire pit had been moved to the side and replaced with a low platform on which rested an "S" shaped piece of what looked like Liberator brand sex furniture.

Susan led him to the main railing beyond the impromptu stage and backed him up against it, resting her hands on the railing either side of him.

"Allen," she said in a low voice. "Before this all starts, I just wanted to thank you." She leaned in and kissed him. Lips on lips, then tongue probing, then teeth colliding and tongues thrashing. It was hot as fuck and it took Allen's breath away.

When she pulled away, Allen said, "Wow! That's a heck of a thank you! What for?"

"Oh, Allen! Yesterday was a dream come true for me. And the day before, too. Without you, I might never have gotten a chance to enjoy this!"

She ran her hands up his flanks and squeezed both of his breasts roughly in her strong hands, fingers and thumbs mashing against his nipples and sending bright aching joy through his core. She braced herself against the railing again and leaned in close. "And without that, I might never have gotten a chance to taste your..." She slid to her knees in front of him. "Your gorgeous cock." She slid her mouth down on the dildo, sucking it and making the anchor portion rub deliciously inside Allen's cunt.

It was so sensuous that he barely noticed her wrapping a warm bit of some kind of cuff around both his ankles. She slid up his body and kissed him again, grabbing both of his wrists and pinning them against the post above his head.

"I wanted... longed for this body for so long," she moaned. "And you finally gave it to me. And wow! How you gave it to me!" She released his wrists and he pulled them down to see two black wristlets wrapped around them.

"C'm'ere, lover," Susan cooed, "I want to show you something." She walked him around to the front of the sex platform, in front of the highest bulge of the "S"-shaped cushion. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and tugged them down to sit at the apex of the high curve.

"Lean back. Relax. It's really comfy. Just lean back and rest your shoulders on the smaller curve."

Allen did.

He heard the clicking of two Fastex buckles being attached to something as he settled in with his back against the cushion and his butt up in the air on the soft hump.

"Just relax," Susan said.

ZZZZZZZZIIIIIPPPP

The straps attached to Allen's ankle cuffs and anchored against the far top-rail yanked his legs up and apart, exposing his moist pussy completely to the cool evening air. It actually felt kind of sexy. And kinky. So. Susan was okay getting kinky with Jen's body even though she knew it was him and not her inside. OK.

Susan walked around him and grabbed one wrist, then the other, attaching them each to short straps also connected to his ankle cuffs. He was completely exposed. It was a bit scary. A lot sexy, and - as he saw Susan slipping on her strap-on harness - cunt-drenchingly hot.

"You wanna have some fun before the main event, Sweetie?" Susan stroked her faux cock as she walked around to stand between Allen's up-stretched legs.

"Mmm! Yes," he said.

"You want me to fuck this hot, wet pussy a little," Susan teased, yanking out the Feeldoe roughly in a way that surprised and shocked him and left his oussy feeling suddenly empty and wanting. Susan rubbed her palm across his wide-open vulva.

"Mmm!"

"Say it!" Susan commanded.

"Fuck me, Susan! Fuck my wet, hot pussy," Allen gushed. She shoved the dildo in and fucked him furiously. Fuck! This was so hot! It felt so good! He was yelling out these facts to Susan and the surrounding woodlands when Sean and Hellen arrived.

Susan slipped out of him, leaving him with an aching emptiness in his burning cunt.

"Just a little pre-game," Susan explained as they took their seats.

Susan walked around and knelt beside Allen's head. "Did you get yourself a stiff drink like I recommended," she asked casually.

"I had a little gin and tonic," he said, "why?"

"Here," she brought a short glass of dark tawny Scotch in front of his face. "I got it from Sean's stash. I told him it was for 'Allen' and it is..."

Allen took in the smoky scent of a really fine single malt. In spite of himself, his mouth reached for it. Susan held the glass to his lips and he savored the liquid gold sliding down his throat. So. Fucking! Good!

"Bottoms up," Susan said, pushing his forehead back and pouring the rest of the draught into his open mouth.

To spit or sputter it out would have been a sacrilege. Allen took measured swallows of the mouthful, draining it until gone. Each one burned its way sweetly down his throat.

He heard the creak of the door to his right and the clak-clak of confident heels on the wood floor. More lights came on, brightening the whole veranda as Jen appeared and strutted over to stand framed by Allen's uplifted legs.

She was clad in high-class hooker attire; stiletto heels over erotically patterned smoke-colored hose. She'd been shaved of every last bit of body hair. Garters and a tight leather half-jacket over a chained pair of nipple clamps completed the outfit. Someone had done his - her lips quite nicely in a sexy dark red and subtly rouged her cheeks.

"We're all here to see 'Allen' lose his anal virginity to Sean tonight," Susan said, assuming her role as MC. Sean - are you excited to have the opportunity to take Allen's butt cherry?"

"Fuck, yes," Sean growled, stroking his already hard cock.

"Damn, I'm pretty sure that the last cherry he took was mine," Hellen said. "Front and back," she added for clarification.

"Allen, are you ready to enter the exciting and naughty world of butt sex?" Susan pitched perfectly.

"Hell, fuck, yes, Girlfriend," Jen said. "I've been eyeing - and playing with - Sean's gorgeous uncut cock all day and all I've been able to think about is fuck! I want that hard fucker cumming in my ass!"

"Alright then, we're almost ready," Susan announced, stepping to the side between Allen and Jen, with her back to Hellen and facing Sean.

"As we anal veterans know, the first rule of butt sex is lube!-lube!-lube! And I've got plenty of lube here," she held up a large bottle with a long nozzle.

Allen wondered casually when he'd be unbound so that Jen could have the cushion. But they'd soon realize he was in the way and fix things.

"But we also have - it's recently come to my attention - not just one, but two anal virgins here with us. Ladies and gentlemen, you're going to witness a truly special event here tonight..."

Allen's breath caught in his throat.

"Just before - and as - Sean takes Allen's ass cherry, Allen here is going to deflower his girlfriend Jen's tight, never-been-fucked asshole!"

Oh. Fuck!

Allen felt, then saw Susan applying a liberal squirt of lube to his ass. She slid the nozzle in halfway, applying almost - but not quite, it would turn out - enough lube. He saw Jen step between his up-raised thighs, her hard cock bouncing between her sexily-stockinged legs. She pressed her cockhead snugly against his tight asshole.

Susan came around and knelt by his head. Sean had already moved behind Jen and Hellen had scooted over to get a better view of Jen's ass.

"You fucked me under false pretenses," Jen hissed, "You made my roommate - my sweet Jen - into a bi-slut without her consent. You plotted to have her ass fucked while you looked on and enjoyed watching her do something with your body that you never had the courage to do yourself. All without consequences, you imagined? No! Fucking reap it, Bitch," she spat and stood up, straddling him and pressing the head of her strap on between his lips.

"Here! Bite on this! It'll help with the pain!"

What? Susan slid the dildo into his mouth as Jen forced her cock through the tight ring of his anus and he suddenly knew what.

He screamed. The pain ripped him apart. There was only pain and then there was grinding pain and then there was a delicious feeling of fullness as Jen shoved the last bit in down to her nutsack and gave him a moment to adjust.

Allen's ass was a burning ring of fucking fire stretched around Jen's throbbing cock. Had she gotten bigger?!

"Ghhhrraaaaahhhggggkk," he growled around Susan's rubber cock. She slipped the strap-on out of his mouth and Allen coughed wetly, drool leaking from the corners of his mouth.

After a couple of gasps, he sputtered, "Fuck! My... Your cock feels so fucking huge! It's fucking enormous! Fuck! It feels so fucking... ahhh!"

"Right!?" Susan winked at him wickedly.

"You're doing great, Baby," Jen said soothingly. "How does it feel?"

"It... huh! Fuck it hurts! It hurts so fucking... good," he had do admit.

"Good to know." Jen winked at him. "So. You ready?"

"Ready...," before he could as for what, Jen was drawing her cock back steadily. Allen could feel the thick flange of her cockhead tugging at the walls of his rectum while her shaft ground against the hot, stretched ring of his anus.

"Aaah! Uhhhhhgh," he gasped.

"You want this back, Sweetie," Susan asked, wagging ber cock at him.

"Ahhh! Wha'...," Allen struggled to speak.

"Yeah you do," Susan informed him. She shoved the strap-on into his mouth until he coughed noisily against the tip.

"Ughhhk," Allen chuffed around the girth of it as Jen pushed her cock back into him and drew it out again. Fuck! It hurt! But fuck! He so wanted it!

Jen rocked her cock in and out in shallow strokes, the rim of her cockhead bumping against the inside of his stretched anus. He moaned.

"He's ready," Susan advised.

Jen commenced to fucking his ass with abandon.

Allen was over-fucking-whelemed and coasted for a long while on waves of searing pain and bright pleasure. When he became aware of Susan fucking his mouth vigorously, he thought he was about to cum.

Then suddenly, it stopped, and Allen whimpered in his throat.

"My turn," Jenn said. She snuggled her cock deep in his ass. So deep he could feel her balls nestled against the top of his butt.
"Sean says I don't have to fuck your ass to cum in your ass," Jen grinned. She gripped his buns, squeezing them roughly and leaning against the back of his thighs.

Susan handed her something and Jen's hands worked between his thighs. He felt a squishy thick nub of silicone nestle into the bottom half of his pussy and a densely nubbed extension nestled against his lips and clit.

Susan drew her cock out of his mouth and squatted beside him holding some kind of remote out for him to see.

Oh... n... Her fingers massaged the small black bit of plastic and his cunt roared with overwhelmingly strong pulsing vibrations.

Through the sound of his own desperate panting and moaning he heard Jen, declaring in his own baritone, "Yes! Fuck! That feels so fucking good! Push that big fucking cock all the way in! I need it in my ass right now! Fuck me, Sean! Fuck my ass good and hard!"

Allen vaguely felt Jen's cock rocking in his ass as Sean pounded her tight ass. He heard Sean's hips smacking wetly against Jen's ass and the hydraulic sounds of his cock drilling her anus hard.

Allen exploded. He heard himself screaming through the cottony haze of a powerful and strange kind of climax that he recognized as an orgasm, but an orgasm unlike any he'd ever experienced before!

He felt the warm liquid of Jen's ejaculation flooding deep into his rectum. It sent him off bouncing on another wave of climax.

How much later he didn't know, but he felt spams of aftershocks as Jen pulled her cock out of his ass and the straps binding his legs were slackened.

His quivering legs crashed to the floor, pulling his torso halfway up by the straps attached to his wrists.

"Oops," Susan giggled, then put a steadying hand behind his back and freed his wrists.

Jen and Susan on either side of him helped him to stand and steadied him when he wobbled.

"Fuck, I love that hot ass," Jen said, squeezing one cheek hard. The referred tug that it put in his burning asshole nearly collapsed him.

"Aaah," he cried.

SMACKKK

Jen's hand sent a hot flash of bright stinging pain through his butt that cascaded into his ass and pussy, rippling into aftershocks that took his legs out from under him and he crumpled to the floor.

He waved off their attempts to help him up and panted roughly as the rippling sensations slowly ebbed.

At last they helped him to the bathroom and sat him in the toilet. Jen sat on the other toilet next to him, the bidet between them.

"What am I... why...," he began.

"Wait for it," Susan smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Allen felt a not-unpleasant churning in his gut. Then his anus bloomed with new pain as his bowels evacuated explosively.

The flood of cum gushing out was both a balm and a pain. The gooey liquid massaged his tender traumatized tissues, but the sheer volume of it dilated his anus sharply.

Jen groaned beside him as she expelled Sean's apparently copious load.

After he and Jen finished and cleaned themselves up, Susan led them to the couples tub on the veranda.

Allen eyed the churning waters dubiously.

"Trust me," Susan said, "You'll thank me in the morning."