Ch. 15 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Special dinner out. More fun for Jim and a new player.
13k words
4.58
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Tony had set his phone to get him up a little earlier this morning. He sat up and looked around. The first thing he noticed were the sheets. They were dark blue and they felt like... well something that was so nice. He looked over at Kelly and slipped out without moving her. His daughter's shower was smaller than his was, but it worked just fine as he cleaned up. He had placed some of his clothes in her bathroom, so that he could dress without disturbing her. He left her room as quietly as possible. Making his way down to his car and he was gone.

Katie was tired after the physical sex she had with her son. She didn't remember getting into bed but she was here. The way the bedding was situated she could tell that no one had slept in this bed other than her. She took a shower and went to the kitchen. She didn't see where Tony and made coffee or toast or anything. Checking in the garage she didn't see his car.

Tony stopped and found a nice place to eat breakfast. Then headed to work. He started to think about how nice it was to have a girl work at letting him enjoy the intimacies that Kelly had shown him last night. She went the extra mile in the way she made herself up and acted. As he thought about all of that he decided that Kelly deserved to be rewarded for all her help.

Katie had login and was working when Kelly came down to the kitchen. She watched her daughter get a bowl of cereal and sit down next to her. Turning she says "Good morning mother."

Katie looked at her and replied "Morning trollop."

Kelly almost spit out her mouth full of food. Trying to keep from chocking on it she finally is able to laugh out loud for a few seconds. Then getting her composure back she says "Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black." She could see that her remark didn't make a dent in her mother's demeanor. Looking at her mother in the eye "Go ahead and say what you want to say mother."

Katie asked "I'm guessing that my husband slept with you last night."

Kelly smiled "Yes, we got a new bed delivered yesterday and I wanted him to try it out last night. I didn't think that you would mind since you were downstairs getting your brains fuck out by my brother."

Katie's eyes widen as she asked "You got a new bed?"

Kelly says "Yes, Daddy bought me a new one. It's like Jim's bed. My old one was not very comfortable for him."

Katie sputtered "You got a new bed yesterday!"

Kelly says "Yeah, I did. Daddy asked me a few days ago to find a new one. I did, and I had them deliver it yesterday."

Katie looks at her and asks "You bought a new bed and you didn't think that I should know!"

Kelly smiled "Well it was Daddy's idea, so if he wanted you to know... well I guess he would have told you about it." Feeling better about how she let the cat out of the bag, she says "We had to test it last night. It was way better having a larger bed to play around on."

Katie's surprise was profound and she just sat there running all of what Kelly had said in her mind. Then she says "I didn't see that your father came into my room to get dressed for work today."

Kelly was about finished with her bowl and says "Yeah, he got some clothes and put them in my room early last night. Then I found out that he had used my shower this morning. So, I'm guessing that he got dressed for work in my bathroom." Standing up she says "Well I'm off to school. I have an early class and then I will go to work for a few hours." With that she was out of the door.

Before she got to class, she got a text from Alicia. She wanted to know if her brother was free today. Kelly stopped and looked at the message again. Then she replied that she would check on that. It didn't take long before she decided to text Jim to see if he wanted to try out a new pussy. Smiling she knew that she was not going to be quite that vulgar in her message to her brother.

Jim heard his phone as he was waking up. Sometimes he just lets it wait, because this friends text the strangest stuff at times. But he grabbed it and looked at who it was from. When he saw Kelly's name, he didn't waste any time checking to see what she sent.

For Katie it was a busy work day. Intermixed with all the projects and messages for her help, but she was thinking about her studs. Today she was down to one. She might get her other stud back if things drifted back in her direction. How to get them to drift toward her was the big question. Looking at her laptop, she was hip deep in alligators and so other things had to be placed on the back burner for now.

Jim came down to see what his mother was doing, and just to say hi and to thank her for last night. But as he stood next to her, he could see that she was very busy. He bent down and kissed her neck and knew that he had to keep it short "Good morning. I sure liked what we did last night mom."

Katie let out a pent-up breath and says "Hi baby. Yes, I enjoyed our time together last night too. But right now, I'm swamped with work. If you can wait, I will see what I can do. It will be a while before I can break free."

He could tell that his mother was distracted. As he got something to eat, he realized that a hot girl was less than two blocks away and she was available in an hour from now. Thinking that he could let his mother focus on her work and that way she might get done sooner. That idea seemed to be a good one to him.

Tony sent a text to Kelly. He wanted her to find a way to get him some nice clothes and good shoes from his bedroom, also he wanted her to wear a nice dress because he was going to take her to dinner tonight.

Kelly saw his text and grinned to herself. She had been to dinner with her Daddy before. Those dinners were for the dad-daughter outing when she was young. This one was different, thinking about it she was almost his girlfriend! Now for a way to get what was needed from the house.

Jim got himself ready by taking a shower and getting something nice to wear. He had sent Kelly a text telling her that he would be glad to meet up with Alicia. Kelly sent him her address and reminded him to take his condoms. He didn't want his mom asking questions so he checked to see where she was working from. He could tell that she was in the office area now. That would make it a little easier, to make his escape he reasons. Walking down the stairs quickly he stopped in the kitchen. He turned enough to talk without yelling "Hey mom. I'm going to a friend's house."

Katie was busy replying to a work question, so she just says "Ok honey. I will see you later."

Jim didn't wait as he made haste into the garage and out the side door. Jumping on his bike he was off.

Tony had made reservations at a nice restaurant, thinking that Kelly would find a way to get them some nice clothes to wear to this swanky place. He was still riding the high of last night's activities. Now he wanted to return a little appreciation to his naughty little vixen.

Jim walked up to this new door and thought about how well things when yesterday. He knocked and once the door opened, he saw something that he had never though that he would see. Standing there were two lovely females. Alicia had her friend Julie there and they were both naked.

Alicia had talked to Maya and got the low down on this young stud. Maya couldn't seem to stop talking about Kelly's brother. Once she heard what Maya had said, she had to see if any of that was true. Taking Maya statement to heart she told Julie to come over as her backup. Maya was very specific as she described how she thinks that this guy could handle two girls at once. Alicia could handle anyone, but after seeing what Kelly's brother had as a weapon, she told Julie to come over so that they could play with this young cub.

Jim's face was in a state of disbelief as he looked at women that could grace the centerfold of any high-class magazine or web site. They were laughing at his expression and they pulled him into the house. He could hear the door close and those two were undressing him right by the front door!

Julie thought that this young cub was so cute as he had that deer in the headlight look standing on the door step. Now she wanted to help her friend, as they were going to make quick work of getting him worked up and wore out before they broke a sweat.

The girls were having fun as they pulled off all of Jim's clothes. Looking around he asked them "Is anyone else home here?"

Alicia giggled "No one but us, two of the hottest girls that you'll ever see. We will rock your world, Jim." He saw Julie nodding her head as they both smiled big. He now knew that he had his hands full. But he was never one to back away from a challenge.

Taking his hands, the girls led him to Alicia bedroom, one had his shirt and the other his shorts and underwear. He let them have their way with him as they pushed him onto her bed. He was fascinated with these two. They are both beautiful, describing them as hot didn't began to give them the respect that they deserved. Julie was a cute redhead that any man would try to walk on water to get close to her. Alicia was much different than others that he had been around. She was the tallest of any of his sister's friends. He watched Alicia's breasts as she moved around; they bounced and swung with each step she took; they were large and looked delicious. Julie's tits were smaller but sat high up on her chest, even with smaller tits her nipples just looked some much bigger because of that.

Alicia had always wanted to take a large cock like this one. In her mind his large cock was her first one that she had a chance to have, and it looked to be the biggest so far in her young life. When they had let him spew his cum on them a few days ago, the image of his cock appeared in her head many times over the last few days.

Jim could see that Alicia was wanting to get his cock in her mouth. So, he laid back and she was between his legs in a rush. He looked at Julie "Hey... if you want, I would love to have you setting on my face." It was a quick decision for her. She knee-walked over and put her slender thighs, one on each side of his face. Jim looked at her pussy up close now. She trimmed her hair, but had left a small landing strip that showed that she was truly a redhead. Her inter lips were longer than is mothers. So, he sucked on one and then the other. She reached down and took his face in both hands. In just seconds she was wiggling in pleasure.

Alicia was inspecting Jim's manhood now. She lifted his ball sack and marveled at this young man's cock. Jim could feel her touching and moving his stuff around as she played with him. She licked her lips and began to run tongue up and down this thing of wonder. Then took the head into her mouth. She could taste the pre-cum that was leaking out. It wasn't long before it hit the back of her mouth, she was not going to try to get it any further in. She thought that if someone could take this monster down their throat, then that person was crazy!

Julie was coming as he was giving her pussy the attention that she really liked. Unlike some he didn't stop when she started to cum. He knew how to do this act way better than she expected. She will need to ask Kelly why she didn't tell her that Jim had been with a girl at least a few times. No way was this guy this good without practice! Then he found one of her favorite spots and she was off again.

Alicia was getting a little anxious to get this thing into her now hot and wet pussy. She could see Julie shake each time she came from his oral ministering. After she had spent as much time sucking on him as she did, she was surprised that he didn't cum. The few guys she had been with, when she did this to them, some came in a couple of minutes. She had been working on Jim for a while and he didn't seem to flinch, as she stroked and sucked his cock. Now she wanted it in her.

Julie could feel Alicia touching her arm. In slow motion she turned to look at her friend. Slowly out came "What... what... oh wow... he is good." Then Alicia pulled her arm enough for Julie to slide down onto the bed. Then to Jim she says "I don't want to wait... please get your cock in me!"

Jim says "Sure I would really like to do that too. Can one of you will get me a condom from my pant pocket?"

Alicia was impressed at how cool and simple he seems to make this little event. Some guys would have pushed her down and been poking their cock in her. But Jim seemed to know what he was about to do and he wasn't in a big rush. She got off of the bed and found some condoms in his pants. She suddenly stopped and looked at the string of condoms that she pulled out. She turned to him and asked "Did you bring a bunch of these here today thinking that you might use that all... today?"

Jim smiled "A guy has to come prepared."

Alicia giggled "Well you are an amazing guy. But right now, I want you in me!" She torn off one and ripped it open. She fumbled with it until she had it on him and rolled it down. She climbed on the bed and swing her leg over him. Then rubbed his head on her wet lips and slowly worked it in.

Julie was watching as her friend worked to get Jim's cock inside. She was here as support but that is now out the window as his guy had proven that he was much more that a cub.

Jim could feel the difference again as his cock was encased in this condom. But he knew that this was the best thing to do. Then he watched as this beautiful girl move to get more of his cock into her pussy. The look on her face was intoxicating, to see someone enjoy an activity like she was made him feel on top of the world. He glanced at Julie and then back to this wonder women that was on top of him. She put her hands on his chest and worked her hips.

Jim cupped her large tit's and thumbed her nipples. This was the first time that he had large breasts in his hands. He let her ride him anyway that she wanted, he was enjoying her large tits. His cock was feeling delightful to Alicia and she started to cum. He watched her nose point up as her head fell back. Those large tits were moving around as she came hard. After a few minutes she started to move again.

Then Alicia reached around and played with his balls, so he played with her clit. Alicia was surprised at his action; she was going to get him to cum but now she started to moan again. He cupped her large breasts in his hands, then pull on her hard nipples. Her response to him playing with her big tits was immediate. She groaned out "Yes... play with them all you want!"

Julie watched her friend as she came on this so-called cub. Now she saw him as much more than that. Watching Alicia refocused a little and then slipped off of Jim. Julie needed to take her place. After seeing what he did to her friend she wanted to take a ride on him too!

Jim was happy to help Julie get on him, it took a few moments to get his head to start in, but he helped hold her up and worked at it. Once she felt him start in, she moaned out. Then more and more of this wonderful cock opened her up.

He had always thought that she was so pretty. Her red hair was stunning as it laid against her pale skin. She was working just like Alicia did to get him in. But once he was mostly inside her she leans forward and started working her hips. She didn't get all the way down each time but it felt good and she looked so sexy do it. Before long she slowed to a stop and came hard. It was a sight to behold as she orgasmed. Once Julie's breath returned, she was back doing the same thing all over again.

Alicia giggled as she watched her friend work that wonderful cock. This was turning out to be more fun than she thought it would be. Getting close Julie leans down and kissed him. He put his hand on her head and pulled her in. Jim thought that Julie kissed so good!

Kelly was working but she looked at the clock more today than she ever did. She had a good idea of what she could do to get all the stuff that they needed to get dressed up for tonight's date. If she could be there when Jim was home, she bet that her mother will want him to do her. If the timing was right, she could get everything they needed. Now to know when her brother might get home was the question.

After a while Julie rolled off and laid down. She managed to said "Alicia... I think that it's your turn again. I lost count of how many times I came! No guy has ever done that to me before."

Alicia says "Oh stud... let's see how you do from behind. Let me get on my hands and knees." Jim moved so she could get where she wanted to be. Then he got behind her and rubbed his cock on her wet and slick pussy. He slowly pushed in. He took her hips in his hands and started to stroke in and out getting in as deep as he could each time.

Julie watched as this guy was making a moaning mess of her friend. She had been a friend to his sister for many years. Seeing Jim grow up, she never expected to be doing this with that small skinny kid that annoyed them at times. Then the same question appeared in her head again... this guy was too good at this. He has to have a girl friend or a sex buddy. He is not a novice at this, she could see.

Alicia had long forgot about how her and Julie were going to make quick work of Jim today. Fleeting thoughts of what Maya had told her popped into her head now and then. But mostly her thoughts were on how good this feels. He hit places that made her shiver. After some time, she collapsed and groaned "Ok...ok... Julie please take over... I need to rest!"

Julie was very happy to take her friends place, but she wanted make sure that Jim was fine with this. Facing him "I don't want to make you work too hard. If you want to stop... just say the word."

Jim was sitting back on his legs. He looked her and then Alicia and says "I would love to do this a little more. It's like a dream come true for me. You two are what guys fantasize about." The girls giggled as he said that.

Julie didn't wait any longer as she was on her knees and ready for him. He looks down at her pale skinned butt and thinks about how perfect it seems. He then starts to rub his cock against her lips and pushes in. He feels her tense up as he gets his head inside of her hot pussy. Pulling on her hips and working his, he soon is making her moan. She stiffens and shook as that cock made her climax.

Alicia watches them for a time and then says "Jim baby. Would you please cum in my friend's cunt. I want you to unload in her."

Jim turned to look at Alicia and nodded his head. He continued to stroke in this wonderful pussy and then after Julie came again, he let himself go. It didn't feel the same as it did when he didn't have a condom on. But he didn't care at this point.

Julie could feel it and Alicia could see it. Both of the girls could tell that Jim had climaxed. He was rigid for a while and then he pulled out. Alicia saw the end of that condom and how full he had filled it. Alicia moved over and pulled his face to hers and kissed him. Then looked into his eyes "You are no little brother Jim. You are as much of a man as one can be." She then carefully removed the bloated condom and returned with a wet cloth to clean him.

Alicia says "I think that we need to finish up. I'm not sure when someone will show up here. I do believe that we will be talking to you later Jim. But I need to clean up my room and air it out because it smells like sex. I don't want my mom to get a whiff of this... she might just steal you away for all of us!"

Julie laughed out loud at that, but Jim just chuckled to himself. Once he gets home, he is going to find is mom and fuck the shit out of her. He smiled and says "I can't tell you how surprised I was to see Julie here with you today. I've never... well I just can't imagine getting to enjoy two of my sister's friends at the same time. I own you both big time, for doing this today."