Ch. 15 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia smiled and says "Not only are you a good lover, you are so sweet too!" She moved to get his clothes and was helping him dress. Standing up "We need to get you out of the door so that our secret can stay a secret." They walked him to the door and they both took a turn at giving him a kiss that would have melted any guy down to the ground. Soon he was on his way home.

He stopped along the way and checked his phone. There were some text messages from Kelly. She wanted to know when he would be getting home. He shot her a quick message, telling her that he was on this way back to their house. Once he was rolling again, he was glad that he had a chance to air himself off here outside, before he walked into his house.

Kelly was glad to see the text from her brother. I looked like the timing of things could be in her favor. She had a few minutes left at work and then it will be a short trip back home.

Katie was wondering if Jim was going to come home before Tony. She could take him to any bed he would like, if he was here. She still had some work things to do for a while, but she did want to see her son.

Jim parked his bike on the side of the garage and walked around to the front door. As he entered, he saw his mother over in the office area. He walked right over and says "Hi. I wonder if you would like to have a little fun before anyone gets home?"

Katie just loved how direct he was, smiling big "Yes, I will meet you in your room in 10 minutes."

He laughed "Let's make that 15 if that's ok?"

Katie nodded and giggled "I've been waiting for you baby. 15 minutes is a long time but I will wait."

Jim headed to his room and jumped in the shower. He didn't want any stray smells to alert his mother to the fact that not long ago he was having sex with two beautiful girls, just a short walk away.

Katie finished her last project and turned off her help flag. She could still work on a few things later if she wanted to. But right now, her itch was controlling her body, and if she didn't take care of it, she thinks that she might go crazy!

Jim's hair was wet as he laid back on his bed. He could hear her coming up the stairs because she was in a hurry. His door popped open and in she came, pulling off her clothes. He laughs and asks "Should I get up and close the door for you?"

Katie giggled as she stepped back and gave the door a shove.

Kelly pulled up to the side of the garage and saw Jim's bike. She knew there was a possibility that the two of them might be in one of the bedrooms right now, or her mother was somewhere on the main floor getting her work done. Stepping into the house she started to look around. But then a sound from above clued her in. Smiling to herself she thought that this was now a perfect time to gather the stuff that she and Daddy needed for tonight. That is if they were not using her parent's room to fuck in. At the top of the stairs, she could tell that they were in her brother's room. She let out a deep breath.

Walking into her parent's room she found her Daddy's suit and shoes. Then she spotted one of her mother's dresses. She knew that she shouldn't but this was a special date for them. She did have a couple of nice dresses, but if she wears one of her mother's... well that might be a very interesting conversation piece to have over dinner tonight.

She took her Daddy's things to the car and rushed back up and showered. She put on the dress and did her makeup. Stepping back, she looked in the mirror and was very pleased with the results. This dress was just the ticket, she thinks. It fit her to a tee and if looked so sexy! She had the perfect pair of high heels to finish off the look.

Katie was finding that her son was a little more physical today. She didn't mind it, but the difference was apparent. He had flipped her soon after she had slid down his pole. When he is on top, she felt like this was so perfect. He would drive himself in deeper, as her cunt was resized. When that happened, she was lost in a wonderful world.

Kelly could hear them in Jim's room as she walked past. She had to walk a little slow because she was not use to wearing high heels. But she didn't need to worry. By the sounds of it, Jim was doing what her mother wanted.

Tony cleaned up at work, to the point of taking a shower there. Kelly had sent him a text with a place that he could use to change and she would meet him there. He pulled in the parking lot and stop next to her car. He walked up to her door and opened it. As she stepped out, he found that he couldn't breathe. Finally, he got his wits back and sucked in some air. Then he says "OH WOW!"

She smiles big. Then asks "Do you like Daddy?"

Tony was looking at her up and down. He was a little lost for words but managed "I don't know what to say it honey. You look like you stepped out of a high-class magazine. I will so love to walk in to that restaurant with you on my arm." She giggles and pulled out his garment bag from her back seat. He walks into the end of the building where he could use the restroom to change in. It didn't take long and he was ready.

He pulled up and stepped out as the valet opened the door for Kelly, and as she stepped out Tony saw to guy eyes widen. He walks around the car and she puts her arm through his. Together they stroll into one of the nicest places in town. The girl at the podium smiles and asked for this name, after she finds it, she escorts them to their table. On the way through the crowd the heads turn and look at this gorgeous woman with this older guy.

As they reach the table, he sees guys still looking at his daughter! In his mind he wanted to tell them so many things but he just smiled as he helped Kelly sit down. The dress that Kelly was wearing was one that he saw a few times on Katie, but that was long ago. Seeing it on Kelly was taking him back in time. Grinning he says "I remember that dress honey. If your mother saw you wearing it, she would have kittens!" But, as he looked, he saw subtle little differences between her and her mother.

Kelly was in a new world as they sat in this high-end establishment. If her Daddy was going this far for their date then that said many things about their relationship. That made her very happy. She smiled at him so that anyone, that was watching, could see that she was totally taken by him.

Katie was exhausted after the pounding that Jim gave her. Today's little sortie was different. Now she started thinking that making everyone some dinner would be a good idea.

Tony looked at his daughter with admiration in his eye. Then whispers "You can order anything that you would like. Tonight, I want to show my appreciation for what you did last night, you were so hot!"

Kelly leans forward and softly says "Daddy... I would do that for you every night if you want!"

The food was delicious and they even had a glass of wine. They took their time eating and each bite and sip was succulent. Then Tony asks "Would you like to go dancing for an hour or so. I don't want to keep you out too late but we could do that for a while. If you think that I will step on your toes then I understand if you would rather not."

She giggled and nodded, then says "Daddy I will go with you anywhere you would like!"

Katie sent a text to Tony but didn't get a reply. Then she sent one to Kelly and her daughter's reply was that she was out with a friend. She let Jim know that dinner was ready. Once he sat down, he asked "Where is dad and Kelly?"

Katie says "I tried to text and call your dad but he must be busy. Kelly is out with a friend." Her son took her reply at face value and soon he was finished. He then said that he was going to play some online games, and off he went.

Tony was glad for all the time that he was spending exercising lately. He needed it as Kelly was keeping him busy on the dance floor. But it was all worth it as she was the best-looking girl in the place. In the beginning guys wanted to cut in but she just told them no thanks. She didn't want to wear her Daddy out tonight, but this was a great date and she did take pity on him after an hour and a half.

Katie went to bed and read for a while. She was worried about Tony... worried in many ways. But her son had done a number on her this afternoon and she fell asleep exhausted.

They parked their cars and walked into the kitchen. Wondering if Katie would be waiting up for them. However, they were lucky, and didn't see her. They didn't waste any time getting his dirty work clothes and the garment bag into Kelly's room. Tony undressed and was in bed before Kelly finished cleaning off her makeup and got in. He pulled her to him and they drifted off to sleep.

Involuntarily she reaches over to touch Tony. Half asleep she knew that he wasn't in bed. Katie sat up and could tell that he was never in bed last night. She laid back down and tried to sleep a little longer but after a while she got up.

Tony forgot to set his phones alarm, fortunately the sun coming in her window let him know that he needed to rise and shine. He made his way to her shower and cleaned up. Then he realized that he needed fresh clothes for work. So, he put a towel around himself and walked toward his bedroom. Carefully opening his door, he was happy to see that Katie was not in the room. He got what he needs and walked back to Kelly's room to dress.

As he made his way to the kitchen, he told himself to be calm and relaxed. He knew that he hadn't answered any of his wife's phone calls or messages. Thinking that he could wing-it and then head to work was probably the best idea.

She was at the kitchen counter with her laptop and seemed to be login to work. Thinking to himself that this woman was always working at something. He walked past and said "Hello."

Katie half smiled "Hello honey." She watched him pour coffee into his to-go cup. She says "I tried to reach you yesterday but I guess that you were too busy to talk with me."

If Tony was to bet this topic would have the best odds. Turning to address her "Yeah sorry, I was busy. Was there something that you needed from me yesterday?"

Katie was surprised at how cool he was. But she was not going to start the day off with an argument. She simply says "I just wanted to know if you were ok and that I had dinner waiting for you."

Tony took a sip and says "Well thank you for being concerned. But I had dinner out last night." Looking at her expression he watched her face for signs of anger, he didn't see that but she did seem a little sad now. Normally he would he walked over and hugged her but not this morning. She had crushed his feeling with her request two nights ago and that little thing still stung. He smiled and says "Well I'm off. I'll stop and get something to eat on the way to work." He turned and walked toward the garage door.

Katie quickly added "I can make you something to eat here if you want."

He looked over his shoulder and says "That's ok, I know that you are a busy person. I don't want to take up your time by helping me. Have a good day." The door closed and he was gone.

Katie just looked at the door after it was closed. Thinking to herself that this morning's interaction was strange, strange on many levels she realized.

Jim was up early and he hung around her looking for a time to pull her over to the couch or somewhere for some sex. She was able to hold him off but it was distracting. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the front door close and realized that Kelly had just left.

An hour later Kelly got a text from Jim. He asked if any of her friends were available since their mother was busy with work. She smiled at that; well, it didn't take long for him to figure out that he could have pussy outside of their sweet home. She thought about it and Maya indicated that she wanted another shot at her brother, but she wanted to introduce him to her sister that was a year younger that she was, to Jim. She sent a text to Maya and got a quick reply.

Jim's phone pinged and Kelly said that Maya was home and that he could come over in about an hour and a half. He jumped into the shower and started to get ready.

Katie had immersed herself so deep in her work today, that she could finally stop thinking about her husband. A couple of hours ago Jim had stopped bugging her and eat some cereal for breakfast. Now he walked past her and says "I'm off to a friend's house for a while mom." Then out the door he went.

Jim didn't need any directions today. He made tracks to Maya's house. He knocked on her door and a person that he had never seem before opened it up. He was concerned as this was not something that he expected. She reached out for his hand and he just automatically put his in hers. Thinking to himself... what are you doing!

Lei smiled at Jim and says "My sister said that you were tall, but she failed to say how good looking you are." He looked at her and wondered if it was true, was she Maya sister? He didn't stair at her but it would be hard to miss the colors that were in her hair. This girl was about the same height as Maya, that is where the comparison between the two of them ended.

Jim didn't know what to say now. But he got himself settled enough to say "I'm Jim but I don't believe that I've ever met you before."

As she walked him into the house she says "I'm Lei, Maya's sister." She stopped and looks at him "To be clear, I blackmailed my sister to get you to come over."

As her day passed Katie felt that the house seemed to be very quiet. She eats lunch and worked at the same time, hoping to get her work day done by late this afternoon.

Jim was led into Maya's bedroom. She was laying on the bed naked. In the past Jim would have been unnerved or blown away by this, but he did see her naked a couple of days ago. Now she was smiling at him and padded her bed as an indicator for him to sit. Once he does, she says "I had to get you over here since my sister will tell on me to our mother if I didn't."

Jim turned to Lei and asked "Why did you want me to come over?"

Lei looked at the two of them on the bed and grins. Laughing she says "This is so strange, seeing you two setting on the bed, where my sister is nude and you don't seem to care at all!"

Jim looked up at her and then her sister and chuckled "Yeah, to be truthful not that long ago I would have freaked out. But I was here a couple of days ago. Your sister is so pretty and so self-assured that I enjoyed being with her."

Maya laughed "I know that I come across as a man-eater." Looking at the look on Jim's face "I've heard that for the last few years, but my sister is the true man-eater. That is why she wanted you here, she wants to make you scream, the way that you did to me!"

Jim looked at Lei then took her hand and pulled her to the bed. He put his hands on each side of her face and pulled it to him. He softly kissed her. She didn't respond very much but opened her mouth to allow his tongue in. Slowly she let her body relax and was then was kissing him back.

Maya watched him kiss her sister and a little twinge of jealousy ran through her.

Jim pulled his head back and looked at Lei. Her expression was mixed, but she seemed to enjoy his unexpected kiss.

Now Lei thought how well he did, he didn't rush it and he definitely was no amateur. This was not what she expected. Her sister was on the phone with her friend telling her about how well the young brother of her best friend came over and fucked her into a coma. As Lei heard that little tidbit, she decided that she wanted get an opportunity to have this guy. So, she had confronted her sister and now he was here. Now she stood up and started to undress. She didn't have a lot to remove but if her sister was going to start off nude, well she was not going to wait.

Jim watched Lei undressing. He pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He reached in a pocket and retrieved a condom. Then stood and let Maya removed his shorts and underwear.

Almost like it was a trophy Maya waved Jim's cock at her sister. She giggles "I told you that his guy has a weapon. You just wait, he will make you a groaning mess."

Lei saw this young man's cock, in his sister's hand. Her hand looked so small as she moved it on Jim's cock. She now believed what Maya had told her. When Lei went to answer the door and let Jim in her sister must have undressed. Now she couldn't let her sister be the first one to play. She quickly joined in by kneeing down and played with his balls; well played but also inspected them. Young guys, like Jim, cum quick and she was going to make that happen.

Maya could see that her sister was intently eyeing Jim's manhood. She moved back a little to give them room. Taking the condom from Jim she let her sister taste him. The more Lei sucked and stroked him, the more she seemed to enjoy it. Maya was a little jealous but watching her take his cock in her mouth was captivating. Then Lei started to move onto the bed, it was an indication that she was on a mission.

Jim let her push him back on the bed and she was taking more of him in her mouth. This was different, this girl seemed to be very focused. But he didn't care, it was feeling good. However, he could let her do that for a long time. If she thought that her efforts were going to do much, she needed to watch his mother do this act. Lei's sophomore like action was just teasing him, but it was fun to see her working at it. After a while Lei gave up and says "I would like him to lie back and I want this cock in me!" Maya listened to her sister give that command. Now Maya was going to watch this, and it should be entertaining!

Jim watch Maya roll on another condom on him, the first time was just days ago. Today she was just as efficient as before. Then she moved over to allow Lei to swing her leg over him. Her sister was a little taller that her, but Maya had this cock in her not long ago. Now she saw Lei reach down and rubbed that large head against her wet pussy. In slow motion it slipped in and Lei moaned out. That made Maya giggle, she knew that feeling herself.

Lei was surprised when his cock worked its way into her. But she was not going to give his guy, or more importantly her sister, any satisfaction in her inability to get Jim to cum in a couple of minutes. It was hard though, as this felt wonderful. Other guys had tried to get Lei to submit. However, she could turn the tables on those few. Now she couldn't let her facade down.

Jim placed his hands on her hips and did what he always does. Lei felt his hands and he was lifting her a little and letting her fall back. This action was very pleasurable.

Maya watched her little sister began to show the signs of an unmistakable orgasm approaching. It was fun to see her hard-core sister in the way she was now in. Giggling she asked "Hey Lei... tell me now how you were going to reduce this young male... to a cum fountain in a few minutes! I think this guy has turned the tables on you."

Jim could hear Maya and it was interesting to be involved in their little game. To him it didn't matter as he watched this girl ride his hard cock. He knew that he would have Maya in this position soon. He used one hand to reach up and take a nipple in his fingers and he began to pull and squeeze it. The affect was perfect, he saw her face turn down and her eyes had that glassy look. Maya could tell that a wonderful sensation was starting in Lei, and soon it spilled out into gasps and groans, ones that made her fit body shake and move. After a time, it passed, then she slowly started reacting to him again.

Katie was failing to make her work over shadow her thoughts about Tony. She had been to this point a few times and she found that she could make things better for a while and then she would do something that messed everything up. Why is she so good at doing her work and helping others, then she can't get things at home to work the way that she wants!