Ch. 15 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim watched Lei work herself into another orgasm. She was determined as she finished using her whole body to get him all the way in. He knew that her sister couldn't do that the last time that he was here. Before he felt himself hitting the end of Maya's little pussy. However, her sister didn't seem to have that issue. She was taking him all the way.

Lei looked at Jim after cumming hard and moans "I didn't think that he could last long enough... for me to have two orgasm like that." She pushes on his chest and slides off. Maya giggled and got on Jim.

Jim enjoyed being tagged teamed. Yesterday he did the very same thing with Julie and Alicia. But Lei seemed to be a little different than other girls. It was like she was the one to always be in control and getting her way. Right now, he reaches up and pulled on Maya's nipples and that sent her off to wonderland. He didn't try to force himself too deep in her and she didn't seem to be as aggressive as her sister, but she was good!

Lei watched those two and thought that she might have found a guy that could keep up with her, sexually. Her sister started to cum again and she watched Jim's face as he grinned at his accomplishment. She waited for Maya to finish and says "Hey Maya. If your done I want this guy to take me from behind." Maya nodded her head, but Lei could see her glassy eyes were not focusing on much.

Jim let Maya fall over to the side as Lei moved to be on all fours. As he got behind her, he looked at a butt that was so small and tight, he wondered where she was putting all of his cock, there just didn't seem to be enough room. That didn't stop him from lining his cock up and working it in her.

Lei stiffens as he entered her this way, and her head rose up in response. She had lost some of her determination but she knew that in this position he shouldn't last long. But if he did, it would feel wonderful!

Jim started to move in and out taking long strokes. After a few minutes she turned her head and looked at him with her mouth hanging open. Then her head swung down as she came. Maya watched her sister cum again... hard. Jim was like a machine as he fucked her. Finally, Lei's head and chest slipped down and she rested on the bed. She moaned out "Ok... ok... you did me way better than I thought you would. Maya, I need to rest!"

Jim pulled back and Maya was quick to take her place. Looking over her shoulder she says "All right lover. Please show my sister how you cum in my little pussy!"

Jim chuckled at that. He says "I didn't want your sister to get short changed today. And we both know that she shouldn't have tried to blackmail you. So, I did my best to teach her a lesson."

Mays laughs "If that is the way you punish someone... you can punish me anytime that you want!" Then she groans out as he slips into her.

Lei watched Jim as he worked over her older sister's pussy. It was amazing to see him hold her hips as he stroked in and out. He seemed to be careful in that he knew that he might hurt her if he got too rambunctious. She knew that some guys didn't seem to understand that. He was working his cock into her and the effect was amazing! Soon Maya says "Ok... I can't think straight!"

Jim heard that and let her slide off of him. She rolled to the side and he looked at Lei. Grinning he asks "Do you want me to cum in you hot pussy Lei?"

She found her head nodding up and down as he had her lay on her back. Looking up at him she saw that he was still grinning. He says "I want to see your face as I finish... is that ok with you?" All she could do was answer "Yes!"

He moved over her and rubs his cock up and down, parting her lips and hitting her clit. She bits her lip and moans as he takes command of her. She watches his cock play with her pussy like a cat with a mouse. She wanted to tell him to stop teasing her but his head slipped in and that make her back arch suddenly. Lei grabbed onto his arms and wanted to force him to do... to do something! It felt so good as he pushed in a little at a time. She like to be to one on top but now she would let him take her anyway that he wanted!

Jim watcher her face as she struggled to control her body. She looked up at him and her expressions changed from pleasure to surprise as few times. Finally, she pushed the back of her head down into the bed, her thighs squeezed him and she groaned out "OH PLEASE... YOU CAN CUM NOW!" Then his face tuned up a little as he started to cum, it was fun for Maya to see that.

After a time, Jim slumped back on the bed. Lei has a smile on her face as she was panting. She saw the condom hanging on his cock, with the tip very full. Looking at Jim's cock, thinking that he had that thing in her and what it did to her pussy!

Lei laid there and thought about all of this. She had never been with two other people, having or watching others have sex before. She saw her sister removing the used condom, so that Jim could get cleaned. Maya handled Jim some Kleenex to wipe himself off. It was quite for a few minutes, then Jim swung his legs off of the bed. He looked at them and says "I had a great time with you both!" The girls giggled at his remark.

The girls walked Jim to the door and he was off. Lei asked "Maya, you know that I wouldn't really blackmail you, well not about this anyway. Can I ask you something, does Jim have a steady girlfriend or fuck buddy? Because he is good!"

Maya replies "From what I know he doesn't have a girlfriend. Also, as far as I know he doesn't have a fuck buddy either. But now that I say that... he's way too good to not have someone that taught him. And I don't mean a onetime lesson."

Katie heard the front door open. She turned to look and saw Jim walk in. Smiling she says "Hi honey! Did you have fun with your friend?"

Jim chuckled to himself. He knew that if his mother found out where he had been and who he was with; well, she would be... he didn't know what she might be, but it would not be a good thing he knew. So, he did what he needed to do. Smiling he says "Yeah we had a good time today."

Katie wanted to get up and take him to his bedroom, but she was helping someone online. Hoping that she could get done soon. However, their issue was not simple and she focused a little harder on it.

It wasn't long before Kelly came home. She walks up to where Jim and her mother were. Touching his arm, she says "I need you to come with me. It can't wait!"

Jim nodded and turned to walk with his sister. Katie watched them leave together. She guessed that Kelly wanted her brother to do what he has been doing so well lately.

They went into Jim's room and she sat on his bed. He smiled and started to remove his shirt. She begins to laugh and says "Wow. After the fun that you had with my friends, you want me right now?"

Now he had a troubling look on his face. Thinking about it he asks "How do you know what I've been doing?" Thinking that how did she had found out about Lei.

His sister replies "I helped set up your get together with Maya and her sister! I see a few messages about you and my friends. You've made a big impression lately. Right now, I need all the details or things could go sideways in a hurry!"

Knowing that his sister had always taken care of him is so many ways, he didn't hesitate and gave her all the information.

Kelly sat and listened to him as he told her all about things that her other friends had left out. She asked some questions and it took some time to get it all out. Since she had some text messages, putting that all together with what he said it painted quite the story. Now she raised her hand to his face and cupped his cheek, and says "Let's not tell mom about all your extracurricular actives... ok?"

He nods and asks "What about telling dad?"

Kelly smiles "I'll let him know at some point. But right now... let's keep things to yourself." She stands up and says "Why don't you go down stairs and get online with your friends for a while. I'm going to start some dinner for all of us." Jim nods as Kelly walks out of his room.

Walking past her mother she gets on the kitchen side of the counter Kelly asks "Did you have a plan for dinner tonight? I can help you if you would like."

Katie looks up and smiles "Yes, I have most of what we need on the second shelf in the refrigerator. I should be done in a few minutes with work and then I can help."

Kelly got the items out and started getting things prepped. Soon her mother was helping. It wasn't long before Tony came in the door.

He walked in and looked at the two of them working together. Seeing that the stage was set he walked to Kelly and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She smiled big and says "Hi Daddy! I'm glad that you are home." He turns and kisses Katie on her forehead and heads up stairs to change his clothes.

Katie watches him leave and now she is a little miffed and very concerned. In her view her husband's interaction with his daughter and wife should have been the opposite of what just happened. Then the thought that Tony could be spending his time sleeping in her daughter's bed became her main thought. If she complained about what just happened, she sees it just pushing him away and into Kelly's clutches. She doesn't like sleeping alone, and Jim told her that he will never sleep in his father's bed. He doesn't mind having sex with her in his parent's bed, but sleeping there would be disrespecting his dad.

Now Katie realized that she needed to take a step back. If she was getting treated like a daughter and her daughter was getting treated like the wife... well she was going to change that today! How was that change going to take place? How was she going to accomplish that task she wondered?

Dinner was ready and Tony came back down stairs. Kelly went down to get Jim. As they were all together Tony watched everyone, to see if anything had changed. He needed to know if his wife was still so infatuated with his son that she ignored everyone else at the table.

Jim asked "If it's ok, I would like to have my friends over to play in the pool."

Katie looked at her son and then to her daughter. Then asked "Kelly do you think that your friends would get along with Jim's buddies?" She knew that most of Kelly's girlfriends looked down on Jim and his friends, so having them all together might be a bad idea.

Tony says "I think that it would be fine for your friends to come over and have fun in our pool. However, let's make it a different day than one where Kelly's friends are here."

Jim replies "Well Saturdays are out, but we could do it tomorrow afternoon. The guys will not be hanging out as long as Kelly's girlfriends do."

Tony says "That's a good idea! Let's do it tomorrow. Do you think that having them here from 5:30 until maybe 9:00 would work?"

Jim nods "Yeah, that would be fine. I can help make some snacks for them, so that mom and sis don't have to do much."

Tony's says "That's a good idea Jim. Let's make that all happen."

Katie and Kelly really didn't care much about what Jim and his friends wanted to do. They wouldn't be outside with those young men. So, whatever Jim wanted to do was fine with them.

Tony helped clean up the table and when he was finished, he walked downstairs to work out for a while.

Katie saw him heading down she hurried upstairs to change. She wanted to find a way to get that man back into her bed at night!

Tony was warmed up and working on the stepper when Katie showed up. He watched her work out and knew that she was trying to lure him into one of her little schemes. Today he was going to watch for it and try to turn the tables on her.

Katie saw him watching her and knew that she had him hooked. She was going do whatever she had to, whatever he wanted her to do, she would do it.

He waited and knew that soon she would do or say something. She looked so hot, but she had kicked him in the gut a few days ago and he was not going to forget it. He moved to the treadmill and was working up a sweat. All of this working out was definitely making a physical difference, and he was not going to give it up.

Katie was trying to capture his attention, like she had done a few times before. But today he didn't seem to be as taken as in the past. The look on his face didn't show her that he was focusing on her hot body today. But she knew that at some point he would be looking at her with glassy eyes and his mouth hanging open.

Tony was about done as he wiped the sweat off his face. He saw her on the stepper working that fine ass as she did so often. He quietly left the room to take a shower.

Katie turned and smiled as she wanted to look at her husband to see if he was watching her. To her surprise he was gone! She grabbed her towel and headed up the stairs. In her bedroom she thought that she could hear the shower running, smiling to herself she rushed into her bathroom. Opening the door, she realized that sound was now coming from her daughter's bathroom. She walked over to Kelly's bedroom door and tried to open it. But it was locked. Walking back to her bathroom she showered off and then changed.

Tony walked out with a towel around himself and saw Kelly handing him his underwear. He dropped the towel and took her offering. Sliding them on she handed him his shirt and shorts. He smiled "Thanks honey. I put some of my stuff in your bathroom... I hope that it's ok with you."

Kelly giggled "Yes Daddy, it's more than ok!"

Thinking that a cold beer sounded good he fetched one and walk out to the patio.

Katie was now at the end of her so-called rope. She looked around for her husband, hoping that he was not in her daughter's bedroom. If he was it would be hard to talk with him alone. But as luck would have it, he was setting outside... by himself!

Katie made her way out to him. He looked up as he heard the door open and saw Katie walking over to him. She sat down on the lounger next to him. He could tell that she had something on her mind. He took in a deep breath as quietly as he could, to calm himself.

Knowing that she was now out of almost all of her options she says "I really want you to sleep in our bed with me. I just don't like sleeping alone. What can I do to help make that happen?"

Tony's mind was whirling around and then a picture started to form. He needed to see if she was sincere in her request. He didn't smile as he says "I was crushed when I thought that we were going to have some fun sex... and you didn't want me! So, I turned to the one person that seems to always want me around." He didn't look right at her "Kelly and I have had some good... well exciting times together! It's nice to be wanted. For someone to do things that I like."

Now Katie was getting a clear picture of what she was up against. She couldn't deny that her daughter was doing all the things that her husband fantasied about. Finally, she asks "What can I do to help make up for my being a self-centered bitch! I know that I pushed you away and now Kelly seems to be your wife and not me!"

Tony replies "Yes Kelly is looking out for me in so many ways now. I know that you are busy and so does she... so she is taking up your slack as a woman those cares about me. And that makes me care about her."

Katie could tell that he means every word. So, now she says "Tell me what I can do to show you that I care about you?"

He looked at her and asked "Are you serious about this? If you are I believe that I we might have some fun with this. But I won't sleep in our bed until I'm sure that you will do the right things for me. Since I've given you all that you've told me you wanted. It's only fair don't you think?"

Katie was nodding her head "I will do whatever you want me to do. I just don't like sleeping alone every night!"

He asks "Are you sure about this baby? I will ask you to do somethings that might surprise you. If you do as I ask, then I think that we can both have a good time and I get to see you in a way that I dream about at times."

She stands up and walks over to his lounger, then lays down on him "I will do what I need to... to get you back... well as far back as I can since you seem to enjoy... well we both know that you've been enjoying some things... things that I don't really know about."

Tony smiles "I know that your relationship with our son will not completely stop but sometimes you will need to hold off and consider my feeling or needs. That's what your daughter has been doing for me, and I will return her favors in kind." He touched her hair and says "I will be sleeping with her until you and I get together and we are working from the same page. I don't want to settle for a one-night stand with you. So, if you do as I request, we can get beyond this issue that we have."

His wife says "I would like it better if you came to bed with me tonight. But I get it, she has been giving you things that I haven't. So, I will agree to letting you sleep in her bed. But I need to start working on your request as soon as possible."

Tony opened Kelly's door and got ready for bed. The sheets felt very nice and he reached up and set the alarm on his phone. Then pulled his daughter close to him.

Katie considered a few ways to get Jim in here, but decided to forgo any sexual activity for tonight.

Tony heard the alarm this time and was up, hoping that Kelly didn't wake up. He showered and dressed in her bathroom. As he entered the kitchen Katie was already working. She stopped and says "Good morning honey. If you can, will you tell me what you want today? It may take some time to do what you want."

He stepped up and says "Today I want you to hold off having sex until late tonight."

She looked at him with a little panic on her face and in her voice "Are you sure about that? I don't know if I can!"

Tony smiles "I'm guessing that you can if you really want too. But later today you may find that things are looking better for you if you do as I ask." He got a to-go cup and fills it up. Then walks out to his car.

Katie wanted him to kiss her or at least hug her before he left. Now she was feeling a little down. But maybe work will keep her busy, then she would do her best to stay focused today.

Kelly got ready for her day and she got a text from her Daddy. He wanted her to keep her brother busy today, so that he might not pressure his mother today. As she considered his request she stopped and sent a few messages to her friends to see if anyone wanted to see her brother today. She did know that her Daddy was still in the dark about his son and her friends. So, she guessed that he might be expecting her to entertain her brother.

Jim walked down to see if his mother wanted to do something special this morning. As he got there, he found that she was busy with work. That was the new normal now, so it didn't stop him from trying to see if she wanted to have fun!

Kelly got a response from her friend Alicia, about her brother; it was a positive one.

Alicia didn't know how it was going to turn out because it was so wrong! Yesterday her mother asked her to look at something on her tablet. Before she saw the video that her mother had Alicia knew that all her secrets were safe. Then her world fell apart! Today she had to get Jim over to her house to meet with her mother. She didn't know what her mother wanted from him but she was glad that Kelly had asked if anyone wanted to get with Jim today.

The day before yesterday Valerie had seen the video and couldn't decide what to do. Her daughter Alicia was not a problem child and she didn't want to turn a mole hill into a mountain. She had slept on it and the next morning, as she was getting ready for work, she asked Alicia to be home early so that they could talk. Throughout the day she wavered between showing her daughter the hidden camera video of her and Julie opening her front door, in the nude, and then helping that young man into her house. Then they undress this guy in her entryway and her new surveillance system had recorded it all in high definition!