Ch. 15 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what she heard, as they talked while pulling off his clothes, his name was Jim. The only Jim that popped into her head was Kelly's brother. Valerie knew Kelly well and in fact she knew her parents too. Kelly had spent nights with her daughter here at their house over the years, so she had talked with both Katie and Tony many times, and had seen both at school functions in the past. But she doesn't remember seeing Kelly's brother before, but Kelly had mention him. From what the video showed there was a lot of him to see. Thinking back Valerie thought that Kelly's brother was this skinny small kid that seemed to annoy both Kelly and Alicia, when they talked about him. So maybe this guy wasn't Kelly's brother.

Her work day was not a very busy one today, so she headed home. Valerie had considered it for hours and now wanted to get things out in the open with Alicia. Finding her daughter in her bedroom she asks "Hey can we talk in the front room for a bit, I have something to show you.

Alicia wondered what that might be, but she wasn't very worried about anything.

As they sat on the couch her mother picks up the tablet from the table. She found the video and pressed the play button. Right then Alicia's world fell apart, in vivid color. It was very clear that both Julie and herself were having fun pulling off Jim clothes by the front door. As the trio moved out of the camera's view her mother stopped it. She didn't want to look up at her mother but her head turned toward her anyway. She opened her mouth and nothing came out.

Valerie smiled "Well honey it looks like while I was working you and Julie were entertaining someone here. Would you like to tell me who this 'Jim' is, that you two were giggling about as you both were so eager to undress him, right by the door?"

It was fun watching her daughter try to think about how she was going to explain this. She wanted to laugh but she kept a straight face as she says "I had a security system installed a month ago. I never mentioned it to you because I didn't think that it was important." Watching her daughter's face, she saw that little nugget on information sink in. Softly she says "I can see that you had a girlfriend here to help you... well I'm guessing that she was here to help. If I need to know more about that then please feel free to enlighten me."

In the torturous moments that passed Alicia just let out a deep breath and groaned "That's Kelly's brother Jim. I needed Julie here to help me as I... as I had sex with him."

Valerie reached out and rubbed her shoulder "I'm not going to lecture you on your sex live honey. You've never given me any worries about that part of your life. I'm not going to tell you that everything that you've done is ok, but I know what it's like to be young and have the hots for some guy." She tried to get a clear picture here, but she was missing things. "I would like the short version of what happened that day... please. If there is more to the story, I need to understand that as well."

Alicia decided that she might as well give her mother all the details "Well last Saturday Kelly had a lot of the girls over to her house for a pool party. She wanted some of us to entertain Jim and we did. After we saw what he had between his legs... well we all wanted to play with him. Maya thought that she could melt him down if she could get him first. That didn't work out for her very well. So, I thought that Maya was just a light weight. But Maya insisted that he could do two girls at the same time. I got Julie to be my 'wing-man' and I asked for Jim to come over here. The short story is he made us both come so much that we had to... well we had to surrender."

Now Valerie was intrigued "So, give me the details on how you entertained him Saturday and how can he be Kelly's skinny little brother that annoyed you and Kelly!"

She looked at her mother and answered "We, Maya, Julie and I; played a game where you toss those bags and try to get them in that hole thingy. We were way from everyone else and as he tried to toss a bag all three of us put on a show for him... you know by showing ourselves... so he couldn't get any bag into that thing with the hole in it." Then taking a breath "Yes that's Kelly's little brother... only he's not little anymore."

Valerie laughed "You mean the game called 'Corn Hole' I think. So, you girls didn't want him to score so you three could win. Well, what did you girls win?"

Alicia giggled "We made him cum on all of our breasts, as we took turns jacking him off and playing with his balls that hung way down."

Valerie asked "So you 'made him'... did it all work out like you thought it would? Did anyone see you four doing this act?"

She replies "Well we saw that he came cum a lot and that his package is large. No one saw us over on the side of their yard."

Then her mother asks "So then he comes over here, you and Julie team up together to get this poor guy to surrender to you both but he turns to table on you both. Did I get that right?"

She nods her head "Yeah, it's like he knows what to do and he does it very well. I mean I never had a guy go down on me like he did and then he... well he... he fucks me until I had to turn him over to Julie."

Valerie sits back and thinks. Then says "I want you to get him to come over tomorrow at noon."

Alicia is shocked and asks "You want him to come over here and do it again to me?"

Her mother says "Well no. I don't want to get into all the reasons that I would like to see him. I will not mess up our family, but I would like it if you would trust me. We can talk about it later, and I have some good reasons for asking you to help me."

Alicia just sat there looking at her and finally says "Mother... are you going to do what I think that you're going to do?" Looking at her mother she thought about a lot of things, but now she says "Ok I would do what I can for you."

Valerie smiles and says "We can talk about things that... may be causing you a problem with my request... later. Right now, I want you will find a way to get that young man over here by tomorrow... please!"