Ch. 2 - Cyberpunk Black

Story Info
The year is 2437 in a dystopian Seattle.
3k words
4.33
1.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women hold all positions of leadership within the city, a landscape dominated by nanomachines, AI, and genetic modification.

Men have been regulated solely to the working class on the social hierarchy. Nanomachines and other genetic modifications have given the women with financial means the ability to perform the same sexual capacity.

The city is run by two rival corporations: Sianok and Operax. Bloodshed and sexual debauchery is rampant as these corporations vie for power and sexual conquest.

---

The armored hovercraft came to a smooth but abrupt stop outside the Sianok Tower. A faint trill could be heard as two drones detached from the top of vehicle and began to patrol slightly overhead.

"Ms. Kravitz, are you ready to depart?" asked the IX-9 bodyguard android in its fashionably robotic tone. It was a hulking piece of equipment, standing at around seven feet in height and equipped with various methods of neutralization. Weapons--mostly weapons.

Zoe was looking out the heavily tinted and armored window. She looked absent minded to the android, its advanced sensors picking up on her lack of attention towards it. "Yes, I am," she said finally.

The IX-9 stepped out first into the street. The sky was Seattle grey. Mist and smog choked out the morning light.

The Sianok Tower pierced the veil of mist, standing imposingly in front of them. At one hundred and fifty stories in height, it cut an impressive swathe through the the morning gloom. While predominantly glass in the front of the building, it was nano-modded tempered glass, giving it the resilience of reinforced steel. Tungsten beams ran throughout the tower. Drones, auto-turrets, a small army of androids, and expensive shield generators rounded out the HQ's formidable defenses.

IX-9 pulled the heavy ramp out and set it down onto the pavement with a resounding clank.

Zoe stepped down onto the ramp, her heeled boots thudding as she walked. She wore a skintight black tunic that was festooned with various embroidery and subtle neon lighting. Zoe always opted for practical, rather than fashionable, attire.

Two additional IX-7s met them as they walked. Older models but still formidable.

Her vehicles two shield drones moved into position, flanking the foursome until they walked into the foyer and providing additional shielding.

Operax snipers hoping to pick off high-profile Sianok targets were the rules these days rather than the exception.

The ground-entrance foyer teemed with activity. Secretaries, assistants, security androids, vendors, and the like gave the large, open space a hive-like quality.

When it came to humans, HQ employed solely attractive females, and was unabashed in doing so.

Demi Rose stood to the left of the main entrance in the Assistant Staging Area. She was always punctual. Ms. Kravitz never arrived before nine AM, but Demi never arrived after eight for fear of not being available to attend to her boss' needs. The vetting and on-boarding process was stringent enough, but actually performing the job weeded out potential candidates even further. She shivered when she remembered that, just two days ago, a candidate who by all accounts was highly qualified was escorted out for not having optimized her boss' schedule that day.

Demi checked all the boxes and was three weeks into the job. She was beautiful, competent, punctual, and ruthless in her servitude. And this was expected, as unlike some of the women standing around her, she worked direcly for a Sianok Council member, not some desperate middle management bitch.

Demi straighten her posture and drew her shoulders back, readjusting her tablet nestled in the crook of her left elbow. She was wearing a black bodycon dress with a plunging neckline. The dress accentuated her large breasts and wide hips excellently. Zoe seemed to appreciate it, too.

Zoe was walking at a quick pace, and Demi walked briskly to meet, getting in-step with her as they walked side-by-side towards the elevators.

"Good morning, Ms. Kravitz. I have your itinerary ready if you would li--," Demi began.

Zoe smiled, cutting her off. "Of course you do, dear, but that won't be necessary today."

The two women made it to the elevator, where a elevator android brushed them inside and programmed their desired floor into the keypad.

The elevator hummed quietly as the pair ascended. Zoe didn't say a word inside, and so neither did Demi. She knew better than to speak unless spoken to in these situations.

Movement slowed to complete stop. A robotic voice announced the floor number and they exited through the opening doors.

This was Zoe's private floor. It afforded her every necessity and luxury as required by her position as Chief Information Security Officer at Sianok. Pool, gym, reading room, computer lab, cold plunge, sauna, bathroom, bedroom, and a "living room" for entertaining guests and informal meetings. For an extremely modern building, the furnishings were intentionally old-fashioned, seeking to emulate a more retro atmosphere.

The floor was maintained entirely by her own personally selected androids operating on their own private network. This allowed her full control and privacy of all activity under her purview.

"Demi, come with me to the living room. I believe drinks are in order," said Zoe, breaking the silence without preamble as they walked.

Demi was slightly puzzled and it was evidenced in her voice. "Of course, Ms. Kravitz. Are we celebrating something?"

Zoe looked and made eye contact as they walked. "Our future, dear."

She pushed open the antique double doors leading to the living room. It was decorated to look like wood cabin den with wood paneling, taxidermied heads on the wall, and an electric fireplace. Two couches faced the fireplace with a large bearskin rug between them. A large desk with multiple monitors, book shelves filled to capacity, and bar completed the sizable but cozy den.

"Champagne?" Zoe asked her casually. The sound of a cork popping quickly followed.

"Ms. Kravitz! Please! Allow me!" Demi said with a hint of panic as she rushed over.

"Go, go, shoo, shoo," said Zoe with a giggle as she gestured with her free hand. "Let me do this." She grabbed a couple of flutes from the hanging glass rack, inspected them briefly, and set them on the bar.

Demi went and sat down on the nearest couch somewhat dejected. This was a stark contrast to the normally required subservience and obedience required of her job.

But this felt different.

Zoe grabbed the glasses and walked towards the couch with a big smile. The kind of smile that your whole face contributes to and plays its part in.

She sat close to Demi, handing her a glass.

"Demi, do you like working for me?" Zoe asked before taking a sip of her champagne.

"Of course, Ms. Kravitz. Did I do some thing wro--," Demi replied before being cut off.

"No, of course not. You are flawless." Zoe inched closer. "However, I am about to ask you things that cannot be unsaid."

Demi shifted uncomfortably. "I'm listening," she said timidly. "But before you continue, I just want you to know that I am absolutely loyal to you and the company." She scooted closer. Their thighs were just shy of touching.

Zoe took a deep breath before continuing. "Operax is becoming increasingly aggressive in their posturing. They want full control of Seattle and are no longer satisfied with the 50-50 split we currently have. A war is coming, and I intend to make a play for more control by picking up the pieces. I want you by my side the whole time. Subterfuge, deception, and manipulation are the name of the game now, Demi. Do you understand?"

Demi paused for a long time. As a new employee, she was visibly shaken by Zoe's candor. Why would she trust with her such important information? This was treason. However, she recognized the status she could attain in she played her part, and if she played it well. She was low-born and this was a ladder that now seemed attainable to climb.

She moved closer. "Yes. Yes, of course, Ms. Kravitz. Anything you need, I'm here for you."

"But how can I trust you?" Zoe said l as she stared intensely into her eyes. "If this were to get out, it does not end well for either of us, I promise you that."

"I hope I am...not out of line with this," said Demi softly. She reached out to kiss her. Their lips met softly at first. Zoe met her lips with more fervor than she anticipated and they began to kiss deeply.

Demi through dropped her glass to the floor as she moved on top of Zoe. Zoe managed to get hers onto the end table just in time.

"I want...to prove my loyalty to you," Demi said as she sat back on her haunches, straddling Zoe. She grabbed Zoe's hands and moved them to her large breasts.

"They're just as amazing as I thought they'd be," cooed in awe. She groped eagerly at them, making no attempt to hide her desire. "Shame they're so hard to get to in that dress."

"Let's change that, then." Demi began to unbutton her blouse, her tits already on the verge of spilling out. She wasn't wearing a bra. After unfastening the last button, she pulled the blouse open, revealing her substantial breasts.

Deni leaned forward to drop her left breast into Zoe's eager and inviting mouth.

She sucked hungrily.

"Do you have milk?" Asked Zoe between suckling.

"I can," replied Demi. She reached back behind her ear to the control panel that activated her neural-link connection. Within moments, nanomachines stimulated the proper hormones necessary for breast milk production. "But keep sucking; it feels so fucking good."

Zoe did not let up, latching on even harder before switching to the right breast. She grabbed a breast in each hand as she sucked, pinching and pulling the other nipple in the tips of her fingers.

In less than a minute, Demi's breasts began to engorge, and Zoe tasted the first of the newly made milk. Sucking greedily, she could not keep up with the volume coming out, and milk began to run down her mouth and spill on the couch.

Demi reached towards the crotch of Zoe.

"Do you have a..."

"...yes, I have that upgrade." Zoe finished for her. "With women like you around, how could I not?"

They began to kiss again, Zoe's milky lips spreading it to Demi's like a delicious treat to be shared.

Demi cupped her hand into a crescent and ran it down the full length of the cock beneath her. Approximately a foot in length, it was girthy and fully hard. It pressed firmly against the fabric of the tunic that was fighting to restrain it. Zoe writhed softly.

Then, without warning, Zoe reached for Demi's skirt, hastily unbuttoning it and sliding it off. She was delighted to find she did not wear panties, either.

Zoe quickly unbuttoned her trousers, slid them down, and dropped them to the floor; there would be no need of them for the foreseeable future.

As soon as her pants slid off, her cock jutted upwards powerfully. Demi stared in awe. It was the largest cock she had ever seen, and she bit her lip at the sight of it.

Demi did not have long to collect her thoughts, as her trance was quickly interrupted.

"Please, suck it," Zoe moaned. "Now."

"Soon," replied Demi with a smile.

"Oh, and here I thought I had your obedience."

Demi giggled at this. "Oh, you will. All of it."

Demi spit into her hands and began to milk it slowly using both hands, feeling and examining every inch of the very impressive black shaft. It was beautiful. Black, velvety smooth, and completely erect. Her mouth watered thinking of how it tasted. Gradually, she began to quicken the pace, making subtle twisting motions as her hands moved up and down across its entire length. Her eyes did not leave the cock. Admiring and worshipping, she could not stop.

Demi moved from her haunches and laid down in the prone position, Zoe's cock standing imposingly in front of her. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip, slowly, and then began to lightly suck the frenulum. Zoe twitched in pleasure.

"Please--I need your throat. Now," Zoe commanded authoritatively.

Demi wasted no time imbibing the cock. The pre-cum tasted like an appetizer of what was to come, salty and sweet as she slurped it up. She played with it on her fingers for a bit before she returning to her oral duties. Her throat bulged as she indulged, stretching it more than any previous experience had prepared her for.

And she loved it. She loved her throat being used as an instrument of pleasure for superior black cock. The closeness she felt being trusted with this treasonous information gave her more enjoyment, made it taste better, and gave her the purpose she craved. It's why she took such good care of herself, and spent so much time in the gym and mod-shop. She wanted to be the most attractive version of herself so that, hopefully, one day she could please and serve a black woman in power.

Zoe was moaning profusely at this point, writing and shaking in pleasure as the busty white assistant worked her shaft with her hands and mouth. If her experienced indicated anything, it was that white girls sucked the best cock.

"Ugh, you taste so good," moaned Demi. "Black cock just tastes the best. I love worshipping it."

"You ever have a cock this big before?"

"No - you're fucking huge, Jesus Christ."

"The only black cock that's going in that mouth for now on is this one, you got that?" Zoe said as she grabbed the white girl by the chin and kissed her. She then used both hands to guide her hand back to her cock and began to thrust violently into her mouth like a pussy. Her fat, perfect ass recoiled with each thrust as her mouth got used.

Demi popped the cock out of her mouth and returned to milking with both hands. She worked up a large wad of spit and let it ooze out of her mouth onto the cock. It was slick with saliva and precum, droplets flying off the cock as she stroked.

"Ms. Kravitz?" inquired Demi. "I want to show my loyalty to you..." Demi kept stroking but harder this time. More fervent and reverent. "I want you to fuck my ass. Will you please fuck my ass?" She sounded like she was pleading.

Zoe wasted no time.

While Demi was certainly a competent assistant, her body ensured she would always have employment at least as a living sex doll for rich businessmen and magnates.

Zoe hurriedly stood up from the couch, moved around Demi, positioning herself behind her. She grabbed the waistband of the assistant's skirt and violently ripped it off. The sight of her pale, fat ass stunned her. She had fucked her share of PAWGs before, but this was something else. It was the most worthy of worship ass she had ever seen.

"Holy fuck..." Zoe whispered in a barely audible. She placed a hand on each cheek and began to jiggle them softly. "Incredible."

There was no time to wait. Zoe stood back up and began to hurriedly unbutton her tunic blouse. She tossed it to the side and it landed next to her pants that had met the same fate.

Demi moaned in ecstasy as she felt the black woman's hands spread her ass and a hungry tongue enter her asshole. The skill of her tongue was astonishing; it was certainly not her first time. She gripped the cushions, her body shaking, as the tongue eagerly worked on her hole.

Zoe moved onto her knees, admiring the large, beautiful, white ass below her. Working up a large wad of saliva, she leaned down and spit it on Demi's asshole.

Demi recoiled slightly at the wetness and knowledge of what was to come. While she was no stranger to cock in her ass, Zoe possessed one so large that Demi was in uncharted territory. She didn't know if she could take it, but she knew she had to. Her loyalty to Zoe and the ensuing coup depended on it.

Zoe slapped her cock on Demi's ass, making a resounding smacking sound. And then she entered. The ring of her asshole gave soft resistance to the encroaching cock before giving way, swallowing Zoe's cock.

Zoe was well aware of her size. In her experience, white girls struggled with it, which she loved. She started her off with an easy three inches, with slow, tender strokes. Her asshole gaped as she pulled it out after each stroke. It was warm, tight, and inviting. The bitch started moaning profusely.

"You think you can take more, bitch?" Zoe whispered into her ear.

"Yes, mommy, please, please give me more. Give me that big black fucking cock!" Greed and desperation tinged her voice.

Zoe made a bigger push inside her, giving her seven inches. She felt the white bitch beneath her heave slightly at the length and girth of her cock. The tightness of her asshole was surpassing, squeezing, milking her cock as she pumped in and out. The ebony woman was in ecstasy; pure sexual bliss as she pumped and pumped.

Demi panted like a bitch in heat. "For fuck sake, please, give me the whole thing! I know you're holding back!" She twisted her head to look at Zoe, who was already moving to meet her lips with hers. Each thrust after seemed to be getting deeper and deeper. She looked back again to see her ass swallowing the entire cock. Her body was parallel to Demi's in the prone bone position.

Zoe sighed keenly. The grip on her cock, as well as the sight of Demi's fat ass rippling under her relentless thrusts, was proving too much for Zoe to handle.

She needed release. She needed to cum.

Zoe wrapped her arm around Demi's neck and leaned in to whisper. "You going to take this cum, white girl? Yeah?"

"Oh, god, please yes. Use that white ass!" Demi howled.

Zoe let out a feral scream as she climaxed, her cock pulsating with contractions as it pumped profusive amounts of seed into the white girl's ass.

She leaned down to whisper. "Do not forget what we discussed. And I own you, and your holes. You'd do best not to forget that."