All Comments on 'CH. 26 - Some Days One Wonders'

by Lee_Bee_Tee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Always for this Katie to be self-centered, jealous and to manipulate others for her own pleasure. I rather think that Katie and Kelly need to go to the spa instead of Katie inviting Valerie. It would be better if Valerie spent her time with Jim, and persuaded her husband into a desire for an adventure with Jim which had the effect of raising his libido, this attitude to show others as Katie's little subject is annoying me. If Tyler is Katie's lover, that's no reason she should ask other women for help to satisfy her slutty desires or make others be comparable to her. It is better to show this rivalry between mother and daughter, as there is a great physical resemblance, and invite Kelly for an adventure in the spa. This infernal jealousy of Katie, and this desire to always control her loved ones are unbearable. Unfortunately, in this story, there is rather this desire for perversion and not this emotional desire for good sex. It would be better if Valerie pushed her husband to watch or hear how Jim fucks their daughter, to help him regain his libido instead of satisfying the slutty desires of Katie who is jealous because her son spends time with Valerie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Always this attitude of jealousy and manipulation of Katie in her behavior as a hypocritical slut, with her desire to enslave people close to her to her cause. Now Valerie becomes Katie's submissive, as Katie wants to play the slut without assuming herself, so she wants to pick up other people. This attitude of showing that Valerie is indebted to Katie, because she spends time with the son, is absolutely displeasing to me, especially when Valerie agrees to let herself be tempted to be a slut comparable to Katie. How I would like Tyler, the lover who replaced the son, to be able to announce during his interview that he is canceling his spa appointment. Also that Valerie to be able to announce to cancel because her husband changed his mind especially after his little performance, and that can be a way for Valerie to push his husband in her desires. Katie wants to play slut, she must know how to accept alone to open her thighs for the men she wants to meet with the complicity of her husband, and not be that person who has all the focus around her and that the others must enslave themselves for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This went downhill

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This story loses its incestuous theme. Katie a woman who seemed protective of her family, to be very jealous if a woman approaches her son and her husband and to do everything to prevent them, but since her meeting with Tyler, she wants to prove her attitude of big slut. Her son, who used to mean so much to her, now doesn't, only her adventures with Tyler that matter with her husband's blessing. Valerie, who used to show feeling for Jim for his performance and to fulfill her sexual needs because of her impotent husband, now seems to be under Katie's thumb to help her with her slutty adventures. Apart from Katie, who seems to enjoy complete freedom, and Tyler who has total control over her, where is the freedom for the others? Valerie doesn't have her freedom to decide if she wants to meet with other men, now it's Katie who's tempting her to meet the men she meets in order to make her pay in some way for meeting her son.

A characterless son, him who considered his mother his ultimate wife, he should be revolted since his mother's meeting with Tyler, or see revenge on her with Valerie by passing her off as his ultimate wife, but he's just a passive man for his mother's desires when she doesn't have enough sex. This Katie wants to highlight her slutty attitude, why she needs Valerie's accompaniment to meet Tyler and her husband, the only reason this story under an incest theme is now focused in the interracial since Tyler's appearance. Normally Valerie, who knows Jim's secret in incest, would have to progress with her daughter in this area when she meets Jim, to please him. And if Valerie wants to be a slut too, she can try to persuade his husband with her desire to be fucked by Jim by pointing out that the idea excites him and promotes his libido, instead of serving as a pawn for Katie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous