CH. 26 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Naughty wife. Kelly's first time. The project is done.
15.5k words
4.13
1.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

The last weekend had been a long one, so the fight to get off to work on Monday morning was tough, but they all managed. Everyone but Jim had to get up early. All the young man had to do today was to check on his class schedule. Once online he saw that it all looked just like he wanted. His afternoons would be free as each one was a morning class. In just over a week, things were going to change for him. He knew that having a car would make things easier. And once he had a car, he could look for a part-time job.

Tony could hardly function today as his wife made a mess of him last night. She wouldn't let him fuck her until he told her multiple times that she could bring those two young men home on Thursday. He had to lick, pinch, pull and kiss all over her body just to get her to let him slide his cock inside her pussy. Then he had to finish in her mouth as her cunt was so slick and open. It did feel fantastic as he worked her into more than one orgasm, until she finally turned and gobbled his cock and pushed it down her throat. Each time he thought about those things that his wife had done his dick started to get hard!

They both were making good time today. As lunch time approached, they walked down to the lunch truck that showed up just before noon. Katie needed to watch her diet if she wanted to enjoy her time this coming weekend. She got a salad and Tyler opted for a good-looking burrito. Katie had happily swallowed Tyler's cock once so far today, as they started working again after lunch.

However, so many different little segments of the last few hours passed before her mind's eye, as Katie worked. This morning, each time as she kissed Tyler, she remembered the surprised kiss from Salino, and the way it made her feel as he cradled her in his big arms! Then last night Tony had fucked her hard and it was so very wonderful, but the sex in their home office leading up to that act was fantastic! Which resulted in making her husband tell her again and again that she could enjoy those two young men in a few days, as he used her cunt. However, she could tell that Tony was not fitting as snug in her open pussy as he needed, so she was very happy to let her husband use her mouth. It did surprise her how much cum he unloaded last night!

She did call her boss Fred later in the morning to see if she could coax out what he had in mind for her future, but Katie got stonewalled. It didn't surprise her. The way things were going this morning it allowed her to pleasure Tyler's long black cock once so far. Today each time she thought about Tyler's cock she found that she would drift off and see different ones. Ones that she had her hands on and others that she watched sliding in and out of her wet hole. Then realizing that if it hadn't been for Tyler, she most likely would not have had the courage or any idea of how to do what she had done Friday night! That thought built into a warm feeling for this young black man. In the few weeks Katie had known him he helped to show her how adventurist she could really be. Getting her to do things that Katie had never even considered before Tyler had showed up in her life.

Then Tyler started to complain about that stupid burrito as he walked quickly to the restroom. Katie thought to herself that the salad had been a very good choice today! After he complained a few times, she told him to go get something to help him with the discomfort and then to go to his room and rest. He wanted to argue with her but the rumbling in his stomach overrode any of his replies.

Kelly had two early classes like a couple of her friends did this morning. She went to the library for an hour to study and then walked to the student union to get something to eat. After she got some food, she started to walk over to where Julie and Alicia were sitting. Then she saw a few of the football players looking at her, so she made her way close to their tables. It was just a few of the big guys but they took up two tables. Letting them watch her, she kept her happy smile for them to see. Looking closely, she could make out a few of the guys from her mom's videos. But it was the looks from Albert and Salino that drew her attention, those two faces were now etched in her memory. Both of their mouths hung open for a few seconds and then they whispered between themselves, as they looked at her.

Julie was giggling as Kelly sat down. Alicia was smiling at her friend's amusement, as they had both watched Kelly strut past those guys. They both asked why she when out of her way to tease those football boys? Looking over toward the two tables "I don't know really. I just wanted to give them a thrill."

Julie was finally getting her composure back as she says "Well you certainly did thrill them girl!" As her friend giggled a little more Kelly now wondered why she did what she just did. Then the videos of her mother doing what she had done began to appear as she started to eat.

It was a slow day in her office today. Walking over to get more coffee Valerie passed by the bulletin board when a note caught her eye. Looking closer at it she took her phone out and snapped a picture. Typing out a message she sent it to Jim's phone.

Jim was just wasting time as he played online. When his phone pinged, he picked it up and looked at the text from Valerie. Then looked at the picture of an advertisement for a car. It looked like a car that fit his need, and the price was good. He copied it and sent a text to his dad. Then a second message from her popped up 'R U free?' Jim couldn't type back a reply fast enough, adding 'don't knock, just come in'. Then he rushed upstairs and jumped into his shower. He didn't take any extra time as he dried off and walked down the hallway to get some clean sheets from the cabinet. Jim was all most finished making the bed when he turned to see Valerie standing at his doorway.

She giggled "Oh wow honey! I like the way that you dress! Or should I say the way that you DON'T dress!" His hair was still wet, but his nude body allowed his swinging cock to be her focal point. "You... you cleaned up for me? And you are changing your sheets too! I feel so privileged!" She stepped up, taking this cock in her hand, that was now half hard and hanging out in the open. As soon as she touched his manhood little tremors of sexual excitement started to introduce themselves to her.

Jim looked at her face as she got close and could see the sparking excitement in her blue eyes. Then he noticed that her large tits were loose beneath her silky blouse. Looking back to her eyes he says "I love the way that you dressed today, Valerie. Did you get anyone to notice that you forget to wear a bra today?"

Again, she giggled "Oh you sweet young man. No one at the office will ever see me without a bra. I took it off in my car, because I wanted to give you a thrill. I only let strong sexy young men that date my daughter see me without a bra! But your appendage in my hand gives me more thrills than my bouncing breasts will ever give to you!"

Valerie knew that today Jim would be making love to her instead of fucking her. He has the ability to do both, but when they are alone, he seems to like to take her slow. He likes to caress her tits and he knows that her nipples are a hot button. She likes it whatever way he wanted to do it. Long ago she got over the guilt of cheating on her husband with this wonderful young man. The one thing that amazed her was the fact that she enjoyed watching her daughter having sex with Jim. It took a few times before she lost all guilt of fucking her own daughters so called boyfriend in front of her or like today without Alicia present.

Watching Jim undress her Valerie could tell that he loved to do it just as much as she liked him to do it. But one big difference was that she was old enough to be his mother. Each time she saw this naked cock swinging around it make her very wet. And as he peels off each item of her clothing it made her feel special. He never let her feel like he didn't appreciate her, it was like she was a treasured woman each time he touched her. However, in her mind's eye she thinks that Tony's bedroom is just feet away, and she knew that Jim's dad loved to do the very same things that his son did. It all made her reflect about how lucky Katie was!

The long-legged blonde was so glad that Jim allowed her to set the pace today. Valerie knew that riding this young man was great for both of them. She could work her MILF hips fast or slow to drive his cock in as far as she wanted. For Jim he got to play with her large tits and tease her nipples.

Then her phone buzzed. Valerie looked to see who it was and if she should ignore the call. But it was her husband and she giggled. Putting her finger to her lips she reached over and picked up her phone "Hi honey!" Jim almost froze as he watched her continue to rock her hips as she talked. She looked at Jim and smiled big! Her free hand pulled his hand back to her tit and mouthed 'don't stop stud' as she worked herself on his hard cock.

William needed a favor and he hoped that his wife would allow it. He took a deep breath "Hey hi honey. I need a special favor baby. I was asked to help find a new manager for the Huston office. The VP wants to do some team building late this week and into the weekend, in Huston. And before you start, I know that I just got back home. So, can you think about it? But I need an answer today so I can get plane tickets and a room." He thought that he heard something or rather he didn't hear something, was more to the point. He asks "Are you in the office honey?"

Valerie wanted to giggle but she didn't hide that she was a little out of breath "Oh no baby. I wanted to get a new home setup so I'm working with Jim. You remember him honey? I so enjoy working with that young man. He is so nice to your wife, so helpful. He supports me as we work together." She looked down at him, winks and draws her tongue across her lips "But honey, I thought that you and I would have more time together this week." She rocked her hips in a more forceful move that surprise Jim "Maybe you could take us to dinner tonight. If you do, we could all enjoy a nice meal and talk some."

He knew that she was right "Yes, we can do that tonight. I will setup a reservation for us at Simmon's, will that work? And it sounds like you are working hard. Just don't overdo it sweetheart. If you have Jim helping you, then let him do the heavy lifting."

Valerie did giggle at her husband's remark "Oh honey, trust me, Jim is doing everything that I need! I want him to dine with us tonight! I would like to thank this remarkable young man, so make the reservation for four, since I need to pay him back for all of his wonderful hard work! If you do that, I will let you escape off to Huston."

Her husband thought it was odd to include Jim, but he was glad that he didn't have to deal with any drama from his request "Ok I will, I hope that we don't bore Jim tonight."

She moaned a little as she says "Oh wow this is hard work! Baby I need to run. Jim is here now and I really want to finish up with him!" He listens to his wife as she disconnected their call. Thinking that she is working hard today!

Jim started to talk as she puts her finger on his lips "Stud... don't talk... please just keep fucking me... please! I can't tell you just how good this feels to me right now!"

Kelly had finished lunch and said goodbye to her friends. Then she drove over to where she works part time. But today there was a problem with a shipment that caused them to be over staffed. So, they told her that she could make up her time later in the week. Walking out to her car she wondered what her brother was up too right now. Maybe they could have a little fun for a while.

As Katie sat back in her chair, she thought about what to do about Tyler. He had told her today that he didn't have a female to take on the spa vacation. So, she had considered taking Kelly with them. However, for her daughter to get time off of work would be difficult. Thinking that it was a long shot and short notice, but she called Val.

Her vision was blurry as she picked up her phone to see who was calling her now! No one was going to get in her way of riding out this wonderful orgasm. The caller ID showed Kat, so she pressed the button and panted out "YES! OH GOD... PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Jim had paused when she picked up her phone, but he was back to full speed in seconds!

Katie pulled the phone back to check who she called and her mental image cleared up fast "You big tit'ed blonde bitch! You are fucking my son, aren't you?"

Val moans out "YES!"

She can hear the recognizable slapping sounds, as her son was giving Valerie just what she had asked for. Then the squealing sounds of a female climaxing hard came across loud and clear. Katie knew that trying to talk was pointless. So, she says "Call me back slut!" as she hung up.

It was 20 minutes later when her phone chirped. She put it on speaker as she keyed in more data. She giggled "You over sexed slut! You can't stop fucking him, can you?"

Val giggled back "Oh wow... he is so good! Please don't hate me Kat!"

Katie knew that discussing what Valerie had been and would most likely continue doing was pointless. She says "I'm at work and I needed to call and ask you for a big favor. But now, I think that you owe me one. So, let me get to the point... ok?"

Val took a deep breath "Yes, I don't have much time today and I want to make the most of it. So, getting to the point is good."

She smiles knowing that soon Val and her son will be coupling again "Let me just spit it out. I really need you to come with me, Tony and Tyler this weekend to a Spa. If you do we need to leave early Friday morning and we will come back on Sunday afternoon. You will be Tyler's other half... or we will just be little sluts for two men for a couple of days. I'm not sure how it will all work yet, but it's something that I'm sure we all can enjoy in so many ways! The rooms are all paid for and I will buy your plane ticket. If you can swing it, I believe we will get to do things that all of us will remember for a long time! Do you want to be a slut where no one knows you? Where you can do things that we only think about?"

The phone was quite for a few seconds as Katie knew Val was thinking about it. Knowing that getting away from home would be the hardest thing for her friend to do. She also knew that it was a long shot to get Val to go along. Katie knows that handling two sexy men would be a stretch for her, but she had considered that fact as well. However, if Val could come then it opened up a lot of possibilities. She says "I will let you think about it Val. Just remember that if you don't go... well then, I will need to keep two men sexually satisfied for days! And I know that with you there we can tease and tweak those men into a puddle of sexual lust! So... think about it HARD slut! Call me later."

When Kelly walked in the front door, she knew that Valerie was in the house with Jim. Her car was parked in front of the garage so it was hard to miss. The idea of getting her brother to scratch her itch was probably out the window today. The sounds of a female's moans were unmistakable as she got a glass of water in the kitchen. Thinking about it she walked down the stairs to the basement to watch something for a while. However, before she stepped on the first tread she turned and walked into the office instead.

Putting on some head phones, she started up the videos from Sunday. Kelly wondered if watching her mother fucking those two young football players would take her mind off of what she had heard a few minutes ago, from her brother's bedroom. Just seeing them in the lunch room today had made her pussy tingle, and that surprised her. Now she watched her mother with them on her Daddy's large computer screen. Then she thought that Valerie would see her in the office if that horny woman would walk out the front door. She grabbed a flash drive out of her Daddy's desk and copied the three video files to it. Then she quietly walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

In his mind Tony had been piecing the events of Sunday together. All day he mixed and matched different scenarios, wanting a clear picture to appear. Sort of like making the pieces of a large jig saw puzzle fit his ideal picture, instead of aligning them correctly to make the complete picture as the designer had intended. He struggled with what his wife had done. In his head there were good and bad parts about her actions last Sunday. He wrestled with so many things today, but no real conclusion or decision about what he needed to do about some or any of it became clear enough for him.

Kelly had watched her mother on the little lap-top for a while. Then she slowly started sending snapshots to her Daddy, telling him each time that he needed to come home. If he would come home, she would love to fuck his brains out.

It was getting late but Katie hadn't noticed that yet. She was working to get this project finished up. The text messages from Tyler indicated that he was getting better, but that he will never eat another burrito! She replied that he needed to rest and that she would see him in the morning.

Jim didn't know if he should have let Valerie talk him into going to dinner with her family tonight. Now it was really too late to back out. She had picked out some of his dad's clothes for him to wear to this upscale restaurant. Riding back to her home Jim walked in and sat on the couch and waited. He could tell that Valerie and her daughter were talking and it seemed like something was up.

It wasn't long before he heard a horn honk and the giggling was from the females was very obvious now. He didn't really know what to do until Alicia grabbed his hand to led him out the front door. He opens the cars back door and lets the young girl slide in. She took his hand and pulled Jim into the back seat with her. She says "Hi dad. Thanks for taking us all to dinner tonight!"

Jim watched the interaction as the three talked. He thanked William for allowing him to tag along. There was a sly wink for Valerie as she looked over to him. He had the feeling that something was up and he didn't know what that was yet. Soon they pulled up to the front of the restaurant. There was a small line of cars ahead as William stop to wait for them to move. It looked like it might take a minute so Jim says "I will open the women's door and help them out if that is... ok?"

Valerie moaned "Oh yes Jim... would you do that for us?" He was out the door before William could reply. He opened Alicia's door first and offered her is hand. Once she stood up, he did the same thing for her mother. Before her door closed, Valerie says "William honey, we will meet you at the hostess stand in a few minutes." They both took Jim's arms as Alicia's dad pulled off to park.

He almost parked his car on the driveway and left it there, but waited as the overhead door started to open. Then he saw his daughter was standing in the garage with her robe open as she cupped her tits for him! Pulling in slowly he can't take his eyes off of her. As he stops, she is now running fingers through her pussy lips. He couldn't get out of his car fast enough. He picked her up in his arms and opened the door to the Sex Cave.

It had been a long day but Katie felt very good at the progress that she had made. Stepping into her home she wondered why no one was there to greet her. Seeing both Tony and Kelly cars she knew that they were home. So, she walked upstairs and checked the bedrooms. No one was around. Then she had a wild thought. Getting to Tony's computer she clicked on the camera appt. It was very clear where some of her family was now.