CH. 26 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie watched for a couple of minutes and then she stops viewing the live feed. Going to the recording she started the replay at 2x speed. She saw that both her loving husband and her wonderful daughter had been down in the SC for over a half hour. She watched has Tony took his time and gave his daughter such delightful pleasure. She could tell that he was so good at that. Her feeling of why didn't he do that to his wife months ago popped in her head. Then she realized that Tony really feeds off of his wife's sudden discovery of a new crazy sex life, right here at home! A new sex life that now allowed her husband to do things that no normal father would do.

It was quick but she saw her daughter do the cock squeeze trick on her dad. That made it clear as to why they were still down in the SC. A smile slowly formed on her face as she thought about it all. Watching how her husband touched and caressed her daughter, just like he did to his own wife, made it all become apparent. He had changed into a different person, one that cared about his partner, and tried to deliver pleasure to them.

Valerie's husband walks up to them and then over to the hostess stand. It only took a few moments before they were walked over to a nice table. As Jim looked around, he could tell that this place was expensive. He now understood why Valerie had picked out the clothes what she wanted him to wear tonight. The tables were not large and the bright white table cloth that hung down looked elegant. He pulled out a chair and helped Alicia to sit, as William did the same for his wife.

Jim thanked William for allowing him to accompany his family tonight. He looked at the young man and then down at the menu "Well if I understand correctly, you have been helping my wife with her work lately. It's good to know that you are there to assist her. From what I have heard you do all the heavy lifting that she needs." Jim just nods his head as the man spoke and wondered now if he should leave. But the wink and smile from Valerie was mimicked by Alicia. He was not sure what those two women were thinking and it was killing him! So, he just sat back to see what would happen next.

Katie was quite as she opened to door. Then taking one step at a time she made her way into the SC. The two lovers were groaning and moaning as they were lost in their forbidden act. Both seemed to be seeking that wonderful pleasure, one that was only found in this taboo dance, that Katie witnessed as he got closer to the bed. Trying to stay out of their line of sight she was now standing behind her husband as his hips rocked slowly back and forth. The twitching of her daughters legs each time he moved was telling. Watching for a few minutes she steps over toward the side of the bed. The squeal from Kelly alerted the lovers of her presence.

Kelly pants "MOM! WHAT..." Tony had cut her off as he bit down on her nipple. Then he looks up at his wife, as his daughter squealed a little longer.

Katie smiles "Do you have room for one more?"

Tony stops and sits back on his legs. His cock pointing up and it's coated with Kelly's juices. He looks at his daughter and says "Honey would you be kind enough to ride my cock for a little while?" He turns to his wife and says "You... baby I need you on my face."

It didn't take long before Kelly was pulling on her mother's nipples as they gave Tony all the fun that he could handle. Katie tried to slap her daughter's hands away but the way her husband was working on her cunt made her only half care. The great sensations of having her tits worked on and the way his tongue and lips made her feel were outstanding! After her long day she just let herself melt into the pleasure they both gave her.

When Kelly started to cum her mother returned the favor by pulling on her daughter's hard nipples. The squealing and muttering from this young woman were so titillating. Katie enjoyed giving back since Kelly seems to love pulling and pinching her own mother's hard nipples. When her Daddy's hard cock started her off into the land of pleasure she was just like her mother, as she couldn't stop those strong fingers from pulling her tits outward until it felt like she wouldn't have any headlights left after her mother was done!

As Kelly quivered and fell off his cock it didn't take but a second for his wife to lean forward and suck off of the juice off of his hard dick. Then he watched as she slowly moved and planted herself on him. The expression on her face told him how much she needed him now. He didn't disappoint her as his big hands held her hips. Moving her on him as she begs him to make her cum hard!

William excused himself and he walked to the men's room. It was a surprise to Jim when Valerie says "Hey Jim honey, move a little closer to the table please. I want to be able to play under the table as we eat." He looked at her wondering what she was thinking and why she would do something like that here in a crowed restaurant. Looking over to Alicia he saw a twinkle in her eyes and a mischievous grin form on her cute face. He moved his chair in until he was as close as he could be.

It didn't take long for Alicia's father to return. Jim didn't really know what he was doing here. He hadn't thought a lot about this evening, before he had agreed to go tonight. Now he listened as the three talked about what was good to eat, and what they had liked the last time they were here. Thinking more he thought that he would order the same thing as the man across from him tonight. When William talked about how good the steaks where here he knew that it was the right decision.

Jim watched as Valerie looked and talked to her husband. She stroked his arm and seemed to be very attentive to him. At the same time, her other hand was under the table cloth running her fingers up and down Jim's thigh. Alicia noticed it all and started to do the very same thing.

Williams was thoroughly enjoying the attention from his women. As they talked with him, they touched his arms and it all made him feel like he was the center of their universe. If he would have looked closely, he would have noticed that both his women hands were stroking the firm thighs of the young man across from him.

The nice waiter took their orders and before he stepped away Valerie asked him to bring her husband a long island ice tea. Their food arrived and as they enjoyed each bite Valerie ordered William a refill of his drink. He was feeling no pain as he enjoyed his steak dinner. A waiter walked by and his loving wife held up her husband's empty glass to the server that was walking by and asked for another one. As they laughed at some of Williams jokes both females were fingering Jim growing cock under the nose of a very happy husband. At times their hands touched, but that only caused them to giggle. William thought that the giggles were for him.

When they finished dinner and were getting ready to walk out Valerie asks "Dear, I don't think that you should drive home tonight. Let's get you settled in the car. Will that be ok with you?"

He wanted to protest, but he did feel like sitting back and enjoying the wonderful feeling of a fine dinner and the delicious drinks that he had. Besides his women seem to dote on him in ways that he so loved tonight. Then his wife handed the keys to Jim, he looked at her and wondered why she did that. Valerie saw the expression on her husband's face and says "It's ok honey, Jim can drive us home. Don't you worry one little bit about that baby. Jim can drive just about anything he wants for us... right Alicia?" He turns to see his daughter smile big and gave her mother a nod.

Jim walked to the car and drove it over to where they were standing. He opens his door to step out and help them, but Valerie says "Just stay Jim. Let us get my wonderful husband in." He watched as Williams seems to protest a little as his wife and daughter help him into the back seat. Valerie steps around and climbs into the other side and snaps the seat belt on her inebriated mate. Then Jim hears whispering between Valerie and her daughter. Looking in the rearview mirror he sees Alicia sliding into the back seat next to her father.

Valerie opens the passenger door and slides in with a big smile on. She whispers "I won!"

Jim doesn't understand what that woman meant. Then he sees Alicia pull her dad's head over onto her shoulder and was caressing the side of his face as she talks softly to him. The smile on the man's face told Jim that he as enjoying the loving way his daughter was supporting him. Then his eyes closed as he says "Oh that was a great dinner sweetheart. We should have stayed for dessert." They were not out of the parking lot before a hand started to unzip Jim's pants. He turned and looked surprised as he carefully drove down the street.

Valerie giggled "Oh honey... we will have dessert! Trust me!" She looks at her daughter "Alicia will you make you dad comfortable. William dear just rest as we ride home, ok?" He grunted as he settled into his loving daughter's arms. Then she looks at Jim and made motions like Valerie is giving someone a blow job, as her empty hand stoked back and forth near her mouth and her tongue poked into her sexy cheek!

She leans down and pulls out Jim's hard cock. He looks at her with wonder and awe. He whispers "You are not going to do that here are you?!!!"

There was no reply as her warm mouth sucked in the head of his manhood. His eyes popped open wide as his breath started to quicken. She stops and looks up at him "Stud you just focus on the road and I will focus on getting my dessert!"

With all the hands that had been caressing him under the table tonight he was about ready to pop before this MILF began loving his cock. He glanced in the mirror at Alicia as she had her arm around her dad's neck keeping him occupied. Then she winked and smiled at Jim's face in the mirror. This was just a wild event now he thinks! But the wonderful mouth of William's wife didn't let him think too much.

The drive took about 15 minutes as Alicia's mother licked and sucked his manhood. She was teasing and caring all at the same time, and his cock loved it. He slowed down and watched the road. Then it happened. His cum rocketed up and into her hungry mouth as Jim's grip on the steering wheel increased! After a couple of minutes Valerie rose and looked into the back seat. Her husband's eyes were still closed and he had a silly grin on his face. She whispers "I got my dessert dear." He didn't understand as he mumbles something back. But Alicia was working hard to stop herself from laughing out loud, as she watched her mother wiping cum from her face and sucking it into her mouth.

Katie was panting hard as she moans "Ok wow that was just what I needed! Thank you for letting me crash your party!"

Kelly giggled "Yeah that was fun! You can crash our party anytime mom!"

Later they were up in the kitchen finding something to nibble on. Katie asks Kelly to go get Jim so he can have a snack with them. Tony chuckles "Honey he's not here. He went to dinner with the Hanson's tonight. He sent me a text asking to barrowed some of my dress clothes, so I'm guessing that it must be a nice place to eat!"

Katie turned toward Kelly "Well my horny daughter... it looks like we might be short a stud here at home, since your brother seems to be spending most of his time down the block at a different house!"

Kelly laughed "Yeah, I think that for now you are right."

He had to help poor Williams into his house, but Jim didn't mind doing that. It wasn't long before he let the man of the house sit down on the edge of his bed. The very same bed that Jim had played sexual games with both of the Hanson women. Valerie pats her husband and asks "Are you ok honey? Maybe I shouldn't have ordered that last long island ice tea for you tonight."

William nods and says "Yeah you might be right dear. But it sure tasted great after the yummy steak!"

She looks at Jim "Jim honey, do you think that Alicia missed out on dessert tonight? I know that it is important sometimes." She looks at her happy husband and asks "William I think that your daughter needs some dessert so let me help you get into bed." He didn't understand why his wife would say that, it just didn't make sense to him, but he dismissed it as soon as he felt her pulling off his clothes.

At that Alicia pulled on Jim's hand. In a few steps they were in her bedroom and she didn't waste time in pulling off her shoes and then her panties. Landing on her back she offered her wet pussy to Jim. He jumps in and devoured her fragrant flower.

It didn't take long to get her husband undressed and into bed. He mumbled a thank you for his wife helping him and as his head hit the pillow he was out. Then Valerie walked across the hallway and watched as those two young people began having passionate sex!

On Katie's drive in she hoped that today would be a great one. The finish line for this project was in sight, if there weren't too many issues ahead. In her head this day needed to be an error free day, if it wasn't, then staying late was her only option. Plus, she was not surprised to hear that Tyler was better, but he would be in later this morning. Her attitude was upbeat, since at times the possibility of fun this Thursday's crossed her mind.

Today Kelly had a sweet smile on her face. Thinking about what she did yesterday played in a loop across her minds wide screen TV. It was so strange to think that she enjoys seeing her mother's videos and Kelly wondered why she liked them so much. Getting her food, she walked over toward her friends to have lunch. As Kelly steps into the big room, she saw the football players watching her today. So, without much thought she walks close to their tables. The muttering from those young men made her stop to say hi, thinking it would give them a thrill. But a few asked her to sit down and have lunch with them. She giggles "Oh no guys I can't today. But I hope that you all have a great day... ok?" They all smiled and thanked her.

Albert and Salino, both watched her intently as she spoke. They had talked yesterday about how much that girl looked like Katie. Today they both whispered between themselves as that sexy vision walked over to a table with other girls that looked like a dream to them. A comment from someone was that she looked better that most of the cheerleaders!

Maya watched as Kelly interacted with the big guys. Some of those young men scared her a little, since most of them were easily twice her size or more! But Kelly seemed fine as she talked briefly to them all. As her friend walked over and sat her tray down, she says "Hi Kelly. I see that you are making new friends today." Renee and Julie were in a discussion about something and really didn't notice Kelly's interaction with the football boys. That was until Maya opened up the topic.

With three sets of eyes now watching her she took a breath and says "Well sometimes it feels nice to be kind to someone. I mean some of them probably don't get to talk with girls like us very much." That started them all off on the topic of cute hot girls and not so hot guys.

Once that topic died down Renee says "I heard some news. Some of the classes that were only available from the university are going to be setup here. I hope that some of the ones that I need will be in the mix. I really like living here at home, and being around all my friends. Plus, here we get to have topless pool days sometimes!" Kelly looked at her friend Renee and knew one thing that she hadn't mention, and that was what she was doing with her Daddy!

Tyler showed up before lunch and he looked like he still needs more rest. Katie talked him into going back to his room to sleep for a few more hours. Telling him that if she found any issues that he would be the first person that she would call.

Going down and getting another salad from the food truck today she walked back to her desk. As she enjoyed her lunch Val called. She told Kat that her husband was going out of town this coming weekend, so she would be happy to go to the spa with her. They talked and Kat told her that this weekend she wanted to do things to thank Tony. Not that Tyler would be left out but doing somethings to tease her husband was her plan. Then giggling "I will have to tell you what I did last weekend. You are not going to believe a word of it!" That started Val off on a tangent, asking question after question but Kat just giggled at her!

Tony had asked Jim more about the car that he had texted him about. He wanted his son to find a way to go look at it if possible. So today, he called his friend Ryan to see if he could get a ride today to look at the car. Then Jim called the number from the ad that Valerie sent him. Before long things started to come together. Soon he and his friend were walking around the car and looking it over. The nice lady even took them for a ride in it. The more he saw the better this car looked!

It was late in the afternoon when Tyler came into the office again. Katie looked him over and the poor guy did look much better. They talked about where she was in the testing plan and looked at the last few pages of their worksheet. It looked like they will have about a half of a day left of testing. That is if it all went well. Then Katie says "Hey let me change the subject. I have someone lined up to come with us to the spa this weekend. I will not tell you who it is... but I think that you will really like her!" He tried to convenience her to tell him, but he failed.

Tyler was working on the final report that would be sent out tomorrow once this project was completed. He was still spending time in the restroom off and on as he worked with Katie. He asked her a few questions as they finished up today. Now and then he would slip in a question about who was this mysterious person that would go with them in a couple of days, but she side stepped his questioning each time. Later they hugged as Katie got ready to leave the office. She says "I will see you tomorrow lover. Please get better soon!" He told her he will and also that he would watch what he ate from now on!

As Katie drove home, she swung by and picked up some Chinese for dinner and also the dry cleaning. Then finding that no one was home yet she changed into her freshly cleaned black dress. Fixed her hair and makeup then put on those red and black shoes of her daughters.

It wasn't long before Jim walked into the house. Thinking about the car that he and Ryan just looked at he didn't really look at his mother until he was standing in the kitchen. She smiled and waited for his reaction. He mumbled "Oh wow... wow!" She giggles as he tried to express himself. Finally, he asks "Are you going out somewhere mom! I mean you look... wow you look so beautiful!"

Just then the garage door opened and in walked Tony. He didn't take two steps before his eyes bugged out and his tongue felt like it was paralyzed. With two studs at her bidding, she strutted about the kitchen island a couple of times. She touched each of their faces as she passed by. Then she grabbed some dishes and the takeout. Bending over the table she let the horny males watch her put everything out for dinner. The sounds behind her were very pleasing for Katie to hear.

Kelly walked in the front door and over to the table. As she rounded the corner, she saw her mother dressed in that sexy black dress. Walking closer she says "That dress looks familiar mom. But I believe that you are wearing my shoes... and my lipstick!"

Katie giggles "Yes I am." She walks over to her daughter. Turning to look at her men Katie asks "I think that they like what they see honey, don't you?" Kelly watched the nodding of her loving father and brother heads, which told the story. It was like watching two males that stepped into a strip joint for the very first time! And that thought gave her an idea.