CH. 26 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly hugged her mom and says "Let me change. Don't wait for me, you should all start eating. I'll be right back."

It didn't take long, as she was very quick. The high heels didn't make a sound until they reached the bottom of the stairs. Everyone looked up and at that point and Katie saw that she had been up staged. Her sweet daughter was wearing a sexy black chocker with a dangling neckless and below that she was naked except for the tall black high heels. With her hair in pigtails the men watched her walk toward the table as a nimble nude vision. Her tits moved and swayed as her shoes made clacking sounds on the hard surface.

Standing close to her chair she waited to someone to help her. Tony rose and helped his daughter as she carefully moved to sit. Smiling at him "Thank you Daddy. Mom this food looks great!"

Katie started to laugh "I see that the first slut just doesn't stand a chance around here! You look very nice honey! By the way you look maybe we should install a stripper pole for you sweetheart." She noticed that the sweat on her husband's forehead was beginning to bead up!

Jim's just didn't know where to look. These are the hottest and most beautiful women that he has ever seen! He tried to eat but it was so hard to focus!

Kelly giggles "I don't have that kind of experience mother. So... I think that you will need to teach me how it's done!"

Her mother started to laugh out loud at her daughter's remark. It slowed to a giggle "Wow you are on a roll tonight honey! Darling what do you like about your sexy daughter's attire?"

Tony looked at his wife and then at his nude daughter for a few seconds "I like everything!"

Katie giggles more "Kelly your dad is a man of few words tonight. But I think that he means every single syllable." Then she turns to her son "Jim baby... what do you like?"

His eyes are open wide and his mannerisms are like a robot as Jim says "I love it all. I wonder if I'm in a dream!"

Then Kelly wanted to add a little of drama to their discussion, hoping that it didn't scare her mother off. Looking up she say's "I've been walking by the tables that some of the football team sits at lunch time. They all seem to look at me in a very odd way."

The chocking that suddenly took over Tony was pronounced and hilarious to witness. Both Katie and Kelly were laughing at his predicament. However, Jim didn't understand.

Katie finished eating and watched the men try to not stare at their females. Tonight, she wanted to give Kelly something special. If it was all successful then her family might not think that their mother or wife was as self-center as she knew she had been in the past. And perhaps this act of kindness tonight would allow her to take those two young horny men into the SC on Thursday, without causing anyone here to think less of her.

It was a slow process but the boys did finish all their food. After having salads for lunch, the last two afternoons, this dinner was a treat for Katie. Now it was time for the fun to begin. Smiling "Hey boys. I'll bet that both of my studs are hard as stone right now. Tell me if I'm wrong?" They both turned to look at her without giving anything away. But it just confirmed her suspicions. Giggling "Oh no matter how much you both try to hide it... you just can't hide it!" Waiting to get herself under control she says "Here is the deal boys. Tonight, you will both give my daughter all the pleasure that she deserves. She does nothing but support and help you both. So, husband please pickup your concubine and take her to our bedroom. Jim you will be helpful to your sister tonight... right?" He looked at Kelly and then back at his mother, then nods his head.

She watched her husband pickup Kelly. If a father loved his daughter more, she couldn't envision it as she saw him touch her and gently cradled her in his arms. Once upstairs they waited for her to instruct them. She padded the bed and says "Put her down right here honey. Kelly, are you wet enough?"

Kelly nods "Yes I'm ready for fun mom!"

Katie chuckles "Well tonight is going to be a little different. I believe that you should experience a two-fer. Tonight, I want you to let them stick a cock in your tight pussy and one in your butt. I will be here to help get them in place so that you can get the maximum enjoyment." She waited to see if Kelly was going to back out on this offer, but she didn't seem too. Smiling "I want your DADDY in your back hole. And Jim you will be on top sliding his wonderful cock in and out of your wet pussy." Looking at them "I think that your dad will last longer if he doesn't have to move too much. And I want you to look into your brother's eyes as he works hard to not cause you any discomfort."

Tony laid back on the bed and let his wife grease up his cock. She was correct, he had been hard as a rock for the half hour. Now as she lightly applied the slippery liquid he shuttered.

Katie looked at Kelly and asks "Do you want me to get your back hole ready honey?"

Kelly shook her head and handed to tube to her Daddy "Please do it Daddy."

She wasn't surprised by her daughter's request. It just confirmed what she saw earlier. If Kelly's future husband will be half as loving as her own father is then her daughter will be a lucky woman. Seeing that bond between them was inspiring. As Kelly got in position above her husband she watched as they slowly worked his hard cock into that tight hole. It took a few minutes to get her to relax. Then Kelly's face began to show that wonderful expression of bliss.

Jim watched it all. Then he felt a hand on his cock. Looking at it he saw his mother putting some of that slippery stuff on him. Turning he looked at her face. Grinning his mother says "Oh stud... I so want to get onto the other side of Kelly and let you fuck me so bad! But I need to make sure that your sister doesn't feel this big cock causing her any pain. So, I will grease you up a little."

Kelly watched as her brother knee walked himself over and between her legs. The feeling of her Daddy's cock was almost secondary to what her focus was as that large man meat bobbed around as he moved closer to her. Then his hand took ahold of that cock and started to rub his bulbous head on her swollen wet pussy lips. As Jim leans forward it felt so different to her now. It was so tight as his cock worked its way inside. The pressure from the men was constant and very noticeable, but it didn't really hurt.

Katie watched as she stood by the edge to the bed. She so wanted to be in the place where her daughter was right now! But she had to keep telling herself that tonight was not about her, it was for Kelly.

Tony could feel is son's cock moving inside his daughter each time he slowly worked his hips. He reached up and cupped her firm tits and found her hard nipples with his fingers. Her reaction to his hands was perfect, as she moaned "Yes Daddy that feels so good!"

Kelly groaned out loud as Jim found the end of her horny pussy. Then her Daddy lightly pinched her nipples and she lost it. She didn't really know what happened because it was so quick and sudden. The sensations were very pronounced and as she slipped into that universe of ecstasy it seemed different and strange, but she didn't want it to stop!

Katie could see that blissful orgasm rip around inside her daughter. Kelly was holding herself off of her dad but now she just fell a on him as she quivered and moaned. She saw that Jim had stopped, which was good. Jealous pangs of lust took ahold of her for a few seconds as she watched the three of them, because she so wanted it to be her instead of Kelly. But then she pushed that thought out and says "Jim honey... go ahead and fuck her now. Just don't hurt her please. Watch her face closely."

Her two men did just as Katie wanted them to do. Working together they pulled orgasms out of Kelly over and over. Tony slightly worked his hips in an almost compulsory fashion. However, his hands caressing his daughter's young breasts helped to drive Kelly to new highs of pleasure.

Kelly squealed "OH GOD...YES! I DIDN'T KNOW! PLEASE... PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Feeling like she was trapped, then like she was the one getting used, it all made her feel so good! The fullness and pressure of their large cocks didn't just add more, it really was a multitude of more!

Katie directed this act like she was leading an orchestra. Watching her daughter closely. Then she asks "Baby you are loving this... right?"

Kelly moans "OH... WOW... YES!"

Her mother giggles "Well honey few women get to experience something like this. Where one gets to enjoy two men that care about you so much that words fail to express it properly. Don't fight it and let these studs turn your mind to mush." With that said the house studs did just that, over the next few minutes. Kelly entered a world of pleasure that she only guessed existed, as they almost fucked her into unconsciousness.

Katie reaches over and lovingly caressed both of her men, as she encouraged them to help Kelly to enjoy each second of this strange act. As she watched three of her favorite people in the world doing something that no normal mother should ever see, she grinned.

It took about a half an hour before Kelly finally cried uncle. Her mother watched as each man climax hard once she told them to finish. Her pussy was dripping after seeing this taboo act that took place in her own bed. Katie helped get everything cleaned up as Tony carried his daughter to her bed, and helped her to slip under the covers.

They both fell into bed together. Tony took a deep breath and grabbed his wife and twisted her so she landed on his chest. He then pulled her nipples so hard that she squealed out in surprise. Then he used her pain to distract her enough to get her pussy on his face. She didn't resist as his tongue did it's manic on her deprived women hood. Her mind tried to piece together how he had the energy do this act! Then she just let it all happen as Katie knew that this is just what she so badly needed! Her husband was the best at getting her to relinquish her pent-up orgasms to him. He was so strong that she couldn't escape his hold on her hips. She cried a few times for him to stop but he didn't. Then her energy started to disappear and she had to just let him do whatever he wanted to. But at that point it didn't matter to her at all, since it was so enjoyable!

Katie was glad that the sexual circus had ended early enough last night so that she could get some much-needed rest. But she remembers looking at the clock a couple of times as she tried to sleep. Each time turning over and closing her eyes. Now looking at it again she slipped out of bed without waking up her husband. She wanted to get this day started. As it should be the last day for her work project. But much more importantly, it was one day closer to Thursday!

Making coffee and some toast she quickly ate and cleaned up. Then writing a note for Tony she bounced out to her car, and sending a short message to Tyler before opening the big garage door. Then off she went wondering how her husband would react to all that happened last night.

As Kelly rolled out of her bed, she felt like she had been run over by a truck this morning. However, that didn't wipe the big smile off of her face as she walked to her bathroom. A couple of minutes later she walked back to her bed, but stops. She turns and quietly steps out her door and over to her parent's bedroom. Thinking that she could cuddle with them both before they head to work today. But once she was in their bedroom, she noticed that her mother was gone. That was ok with her, since she knew that her mom probably left for work early. Getting in the bed and sliding up close to her Daddy, she decided cuddling with him would be just fine!

Tyler was in bed as he rolled over and picked up his phone. It was not a surprise that Katie was already driving to work. That woman was one hard working female! As he opened the text message he laughed at it. Yes, she was one focused sexy girl he knew. This morning, he knew that he would abide by her statement. Yes, he did want that BJ she just referred too and yes; he would help her finish this project today, in order to get one of that woman's world class BJ!

Tony heard his alarm and reached over to silence it. Feeling Katie's body pressing against him he moved a little to enjoy her naked warmth. He started to close his eyes when it occurred to him that the hand on his chest wasn't his wife's. A few things ran around in his head as he thought about that fact. Carefully he asks "Ah Kelly are you awake?" It only took a spit second to get a positive conformation.

This morning as Tyler was walking up the stairs, he was thinking that today would be the last time that he would be doing this. Balancing the two cups in one hand he pulls the outer doors open. Then makes his way over toward their temporary office area. He watched her look up and smile as she greets him. Tyler didn't waste any time in leaning over to kiss her. Katie cups the back of his head to keep him engaged. As she finally lets him disconnect, she looks into his soft eyes "Oh wow... lover I will really miss this!"

Tony was now begging her "DON'T YOU LOVE ME? PLEASE LET ME FINISH!" He was becoming frantic as his daughter played with him.

The giggling was almost maniacal as his daughter replies "Oh Daddy I do love. I love you so much that I don't want to get out of this bed today! I want us to stay here all day!"

Panting now he hoped that if she keeps moving that he can evacuate his balls! But if she stops again, he going to explode! Then he feels her slowing down yet again! So, he slaps her cheeks over and over as she tried to make him stop. Squealing on top of him and trying to get away. But all it really did was to keep her moving and that allowed him to thrust his cock in and let all his juice flow into her wet hole!

They both enjoy the hot coffee and talked about where they are in the testing plan. It was almost finished, but the summary reports that they both had to complete would take a good chunk of their time. Katie worked on the last of the testing, and Tyler began to fill in the spreadsheet data from the testing. He checked and double checked the information hoping that if there was a mistake that he could correct it before they published the final draft. They would both work on their own summary reports at the same time once the last of the testing was finished.

This morning Valerie had a late breakfast with her husband. They rarely got to do this so she pushed off any appointments until after lunch time. He seemed to be in a good mood as they sat and talked. However, it was a little unnerving as the conversation keep circling back around to Jim. William just didn't understand why their daughter would date someone like him. His wife tried to explain it to him a couple of times. Realizing that she is not making him understand, she just tells him that he should talk to Alicia about it. But that didn't stop him from wanting to talk more about it.

Smiling his wife took a different approach, she gets up and sits in his lap. Thinking now if she had her way, she would have laid it all out in vivid detail for her poor husband. It would have been entertaining to see how he would have reacted. She was sure that he would have had a heart attack or stroke before she even got half way through her elucidation. But it would have been so fun to see! However, she loved this man and wished that he could do the things to her that Jim or Tony have done to his wife. Then she realized that he was somewhat excited! She could feel his cock a little against her right butt cheek.

Valerie stroked his face and says "Well honey I do like to have that nice young man around here. He seems to take good care of our daughter. Besides with you gone it feels so good to have a male around this house." It happened again and she couldn't believe it. There was no way for that to be the reason! But what other reason could there be? Her husband cock had pulsed as she had talked about Jim! Considering it more she says "You know if you weren't around and I was a few years younger I might enjoy that sweet young man myself!" She could definitely feel that now. His cock jumped again.

He gripped her a little tighter and looks up at her. Then says "I..." He pulled his hand to his mouth and coughs. Getting his coffee cup, he took a quick sip to relieve his dry throat. Starting again "I didn't know that you would feel that way. I mean he did surprise me at the restaurant. I know in age that he is younger than he acts. By the way you two touched him at the table it seems that you and Alicia, both really like him. It... well it made me feel a little jealous that night."

His wife pulled his head to her large breast and stroked his hair. She wanted to giggle so bad right now, so she had to wait before she could really speak. Finally, she says "Well honey he is easy on the eyes, if you get my drift. He seems to know just what our daughter wants. It's like someone trained him so well, or that he is much smarter about females than a boy his age should be. I know that all sounds strange to hear but sometimes when I come home and find them alone here... I've seen and heard things that tell me that he definitely knows what Alicia likes!" It happens again and she was very focused on it, as she felt his cock jumped again, like his body was reacting to her words.

Taking a chance, she turns and looks at him and asks "Can I ask you a favor honey? I mean a special favor? Please don't think less of me, ok? This talk about our daughter is a little stimulating. Would it be ok if we went to our bed for a few minutes?"

She stood up and took his hand. He followed her without saying anything. Removing her robe, she sits on the edge of their bed and slowly removed his sweat pants. It was like a miracle but she wasn't sure why. His cock was about half hard, so she pulled down his shorts. She puts her hand around his cock and looks up at him "Baby, would you kneel down and pull off my panties please?" Watching him she says "I have wondered myself why our daughter is so taken with Jim too. I shouldn't say this but I've watched them at times honey." His hands twitching in response to her words. Then he worked her semitransparent underwear down her legs. His behavior told her to continue "I have seen them in action, at times baby. You know how young lovers are... right? They get so caught up in their own physical pleasure that at times they don't consider what is going on around them." Now it was apparent that he was listening to every word, as she didn't even have to tell him what to do. His hot breath made her thighs tingle as he carefully pushed them apart so that he could reach her pussy.

Valerie moans "Yes right there honey... oh yes!" His tongue is touching her lips and if he goes any deeper, she knows that he will find an abundance of her womanly nectar just inside. She knows that she will not stop her loving husband from giving her his oral thrill. So, she puts her hand on his head to guide him along. It didn't take long and he finds her love button, that sent her into wonderland. It was so different in the way that he kissed her pussy. She had been so used to the way that Jim did it, that young man's technique was fantastic. Still the idea of how Tony did it popped into her head as well, that man was like a god when it came to oral sex! It took a few moments before she could think straight. Then Valerie pulled on his hair some to get him to disconnect.

William looks at his wife in wonder. Wondering why did she pull him off? He sees her face and says "I wasn't done yet baby. I can do it some more if you like?"

She says "Oh sweety I needed that so bad! Thank you! Now stand up so that I can play with your cock baby!" It was about as hard as it had been in the past couple of years. That was fine with her at this moment. She wanted to see if Kat was right about a few things. Putting her hand around his thickening cock she says "Please don't hate me but I felt like a pervert watching them when they didn't know I was. I had just come home to change my clothes because I got something on them and they were... well they were... doing it!"