CH. 26 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said that is cock did harden more. That was so stunning! Then she says "It was just like what you just did honey! His head was between our daughter's legs and she was telling him... well you can guess what she was saying!" At that his cock was harder than she had seen in years. Watching his face, she knew that all of this talk had struck a nerve. Pulling a little on his manhood she widens her legs and puts a hand on his hip. He moved in slow motion as his cock touched her slick lips. She says "I shouldn't talk about it anymore honey. I can't let my wonderful husband know that his wife watched her own daughter having sex with that nice young man!"

He grunted as he looked at her. She wasn't sure if he really knew what he was doing. But he asks "It's ok if you tell me... right? I mean I should know what my little girl is doing... right? I won't think that you did anything wrong sweetheart. You can tell me... ok?"

Valerie giggles "Oh honey, I shouldn't but he did do a wonderful job! It was amazing to witness!"

William feels her pulling on his butt and he closes his eyes "I hope he did it right! My little girl deserves to have someone doing it the right way! Tell me... tell me did he do it right?"

She giggles "Oh honey our daughter is not a little girl any longer! She is a young woman now! But yes, Jim did it all for her... he did it just the way that I would like!" Her husband cock was as hard as he needed to be as it slides into her wet hole. She now had both hands on his butt cheeks pulling him in as far as he could go!

He groans "I thought you said 'the way that you would like'! You mean 'he did it just to way that she likes'... right?"

Valerie giggles "Oh wow honey I'm sorry! Yes, the way that she likes! It's just that his big cock made her squeal so loud that I wondered myself what that would feel like!" This was the first time in years that his cock was in her this far for this long!

Her husband was so mixed up now that he didn't know what to think. He moans "Oh baby you shouldn't think about that! What do you mean? What do you mean about his big cock? I'm confused!"

She says "Oh sweetheart he has a big cock and he showed my daughter that he knows how to use it! I shouldn't tell you this but I found myself touching my pussy as I watched. That is so bad... I couldn't believe that I did that! But it was so exciting to see two lovers having wonderful sex as I peeked at them!" Her husband was now gripping her hips tightly as he moved.

He mutters "What do you mean 'his big cock' honey? Jim is a kid. He isn't finished growing yet!"

Valerie chuckles "Baby that growing boy has a bigger cock than you have, and he fucked our daughter better than I think anyone could! They did it for a long time and he did her in so many ways. Each time they changed positions his manhood was out in the open for me to see! It was very large and very hard!" She watched as Williams tensed up and grunted, shooting his load into her. This was something that hasn't happened in so long! Quickly thinking now, she acts like nothing odd took place. Pulling him down so that he laid on her and they kissed as his cock slowly slips out of her. Hoping that he doesn't jump up and get all upset, or even doing something worst! She knows that lies were tumbling out of her mouth as she had talked to him. However, she also knew there were many things that she said in truth.

Tony had been late getting to work today. It was something that rarely happened. But today he didn't really care. His daughter was fantastic as she played with him this morning. It was like she knew him better than his wife did. Later he realized that thought was just not true. Katie was digging out little nuggets of his sexual secrets that he didn't know he was hiding!

Kelly was finished with her morning classes and wondered if any of her friends were here at school today. Getting her food, she took the tray into the large seating area. She looked to see if any one she knew was around but it didn't look like it. Maybe some would show up soon. Just like the last few days the football guys were all sitting together. She walked over toward them and was just going to say hi and maybe give them a thrill.

The guys all said hi and asked her to sit with them! She looks at their smiling faces and decides to accept "Ok... I will sit for a few minute's guys; my friends should be here soon. That is if you really want me to. I don't what to interrupt anything." It was like the sea parted; in a flash the young men made a spot for her to sit. It didn't surprise her that the place at the table they offered would be one next to Albert with his big friend Salino right across the table. As she slides in Albert offered his hand to help her. Touching him a littler shiver ran up her arm.

Kelly was quickly asked a bunch of questions and she giggled and answers as she ate. Before long it seemed like she was the center of all their male attention. Still watching for any of her friends, the young woman found that she enjoyed all this male attentiveness! They all told her how much fun she would have if she let them take her out! She giggles "Oh boys... you don't know me. I'm not your normal college girl. Lately I have been only going out with older guys! You would have to step up your game if you want to take me out!" It was like she lit a fuse and that made her laugh as each guy was now trying to convince her to let them help her out! That they could really show her a good time!

Holding her tray Renee walked in with Maya and Julie. They all could see their friend as the laughing was loud enough for anyone to notice her sweet voice. They looked at each other and in that unspoken nod they all walked over to Kelly. It didn't take more than a few seconds for the guys to notice the other girls coming their way. It was Julie who asks "Well Kelly I can see that you are making new friends. Do you want us to join you?" Both Renee and Maya were stunned at Julie's question to Kelly, but recovered quickly. They thought a quick 'Hi' to their friend Kelly and then they all would be off to a table of their own. Then Kelly motioned for Julie to sit. This caused the guys to quickly move to make room for these beautiful women. The other two girls sat down on the opposite side, then Julie asked what they were all taking about?

It didn't take long and the girls were giggling and laughing at how much these guys wanted them to become the unofficial cheerleads for the team! The big guys all wanted the girls phone numbers. Asking if they will come to all their games! They piled on the complements about how pretty they were and if they modeled as a side job. Kelly could tell the Albert and Salino were watching her more than talking. However, it was clear that the two young men were trying to ask the one question, that they just couldn't muster enough courage to ask. Smiling to herself she knew this little meeting today will be one that she will have to tell her mother about.

When they were about done eating Maya handed her phone to one guy and asked him if he would stand up and get a group picture of them all. He did as she asked and as he started to hand her phone back, she stood up and pulled him close, then kissed his cheek, telling him thanks. That caused all the guys to cry out at what a lucky guy their team mate was! The girls said their goodbyes to the boys as they left. As the girls walked to put their trays away Maya sent the picture to her friends.

Every single male watched those lovely girls walk away. It was then that the argument of which one was the 'hottest... cutest... sexist...' started! If the girls would have stayed to listen, they would have laughed about this debate all day long! Each girl had enthusiastic fans!

Katie was eating her lunch as she worked. Then her phone pinged and she picked it up to see who sent her a text. Seeing her daughter's name she didn't think twice as she opened to message. When she saw the picture and the text below it, she lets out a little squeal! Tyler was at his desk and turned toward her "Is something wrong Miss Katie?" She looked at him and just shook her head, but he could see that her face didn't agree with her gesture.

When Tony received the texted picture of his daughter at the table eating lunch, he didn't really understand it for a few seconds. Then he found the faces of those two young men! She had included the fact that she had sent this same picture to his loving wife! He just looked at his phone for a couple of minutes thinking. Trying to make some sense of it all, he had to just give up, as he couldn't piece it all together today. But he did know that once he got home tonight that this little picture would be a topic of much discussion!

Kelly really hoped that her brother was around this afternoon. Stepping into the house she didn't see or hear any noise. Then she walked over towards the stairwell and listen for any sounds. As his announcement to his on-line friend to 'watch out for the sniper!' echoed up to her, she knew what was going on. Thinking about it she decided to just bypass all dress up today. Finding a song on her phone she starts dancing down the steps and over to toward her brother. With his head phones on he didn't hear his sister. The movement to his left was the first indication that he was now not alone.

The stripper song that played on the phone was perfect for slowly removing her clothes. She moves around off to the side of the big screen TV that displayed some jungle scene for the game that Jim was playing. Dancing around she didn't look at him except for now and then as his eyes were glued to her. She seductively pulls off one item at a time. As each minute passed, she could tell that not only was her brother getting worked up, she was as well! When her bra went flying off across the room he had stopped playing!

Jim started to rise but his sister put her hand out to stop him. He sat back down and watched her dance to songs that perfectly fit the moves that she did. Slowly pulling and working her panties down her legs she bent over to accent her movement. He watched her body shake and twist as her fine tight butt faced him. When her hand snaked between her legs and up her to her lower back, then slowly back down as her fingers traced invisible lines of sensuality. Then she bent over and looks at him between her legs. He saw the big smile on her happy face.

Kelly was really enjoying this impromptu act. It amazed her that a female could immobilized a male so easily, just by dancing around and pulling off their clothes. She turned and cups both her tits and bounced them in her hands. Sticking her tongue out to touch her hard nipple as she looked at him. His hands were on his shorts and he was unsnapping them, as his eyes were focused on her erotic display.

It didn't take long until his hard cock was out and on display. She danced over and slipped between his legs and took about half of it into her mouth. His hands caressed her head and she slowly pulls off and says "Oh no hands lover, just put them behind your head!" Jim didn't understand for a few seconds but then he did as Kelly asked. She pulled his cock back into her lips while slowly caressed his balls. He almost picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder to haul her to his or her room! However, he just let her do whatever she wanted to; since it felt so great!

Kelly watched Jim's face as she licked, sucked and pleasured his cock. When he started to relax, she jumped up and ran up the stairs squealing at each step. Jim came out of his fog enough to slowly understand that she wanted him to chase her. It took a few moments for him to rid himself of what clothing he had. Once he was nude he bounded upstairs!

He found her on the kitchen island with her legs open as she leans back on her hands. He steps up and kneels down to lick her pussy. She moans "Yes, I really love that!" He didn't slow down as he works to get his sister ready to fuck. Kelly feels his face disconnect and she swings around and bounds outside. She stands by the lounger and says "Ok stud lay down for me!" He now knows that she is going to slide his hard cock into her wet and horny pussy. He is surprised as Kelly pushed his legs wide and put his cock into her mouth again! After a couple of minutes, she pulled back "Ok stud here is the deal. Today we will have sex all over the house. I'm in control, is that clear?" He looks down at her and nods.

They made their final report but they just finish before the end of the day. Both of them were so tired since the issues that popped up were like a nuisance gnat that wouldn't go away. But with the help of Tyler's team, they picked them apart one at a time until they completed the testing. They were elated as they filled in the last of the spreadsheet and their reports. Katie pulled him and jumped into Tyler's lap and kissed him, her passion was strong and out in the open as she felt a very real sense of relief. Before long she was inhaling his cock. He loved the way this woman worked his cock in her throat.

It did take her long to relieve him of his man cream. Now he wanted to return the favor, but the phone rang. Katie glanced at it and saw that it was Fred. She looked at him and made a -- I'm sorry face -- then leans over and picked up the handset. He asked if he could quickly come up to see them both. Katie was so glad that she didn't have a slutty little skirt on or something that allowed her boss to see her hard nipples today. Grabbing her hand mirror to check for any of Tyler's cum that might be on her face, she was so happy to find that it was clean.

Fred showed up and thanked them both for wrapping up this project. Then he talked a little about what needed to happen next. He says "Katie both of you have done very well on this project. You can head home if you want, but Tyler and I need to have a conference call in a few minutes with his supervisor and a VP. That should be the last thing that needs to be done for today. I hope that this call doesn't last more than an hour. Tyler, would you meet me in the conference room next to my office?" He nodded to Fred.

A few minutes later they watched Fred walk out to his office. Tyler chuckles "Well I'm sorry that I didn't get to return the wonderful act the you just did for me."

Katie smiles "Well I will see you in a couple of days lover. I will let you thank me at the spa!"

He looks at her and asks "Can you tell me who will be my 'date' for the two days?" She shook her head and gave him that smile/grin that females do. He knew that she was enjoying her secret. He laughs "Well I will tie you to my bed and not let you out of my room if this woman is not up to the same high standards as you Miss Katie! Let me add, she better be as sexy and fun as you have been!" Then he looked at the door "I need to find Fred and get this meeting over with." He leans in and kisses her again, then he walks out of their office.

Driving home Katie began to feel like a massive weight had been lifted off of her. As that feeling flowed in and around her, she began to think more about tomorrow. Little details of a few things started to materialize in her head. One was the fact that she had given Tyler two BJ's today. That led to her thinking that she will keep her other holes for those young men tomorrow.

Kelly had Jim on the couch and was slowly sliding up and down his cock. Then she arched her back as the sensations took over. It had been so much fun today. Not needing to worry if their parents found them, was one little item. They would lick or suck or fuck in almost every room in the house today. They were near exhaustion as the garage door sound told them that someone was home. Looking at one another they just started laughing!

Stepping into the kitchen Katie could hear the laughing. In a couple of seconds, she found both of her children on the couch. The smell gave away any doubt of what had been happening in her home. No one heard Tony's car pulling in but he walked in the door to hear the noise. Katie turned to look up at him as he stepped up to her. Smiling she says "Well honey I think that our sweet children don't care if they have sex all over our home. I'm guessing that we will have to get use to finding them running around naked and doing... well doing all kinds of things!"

Kelly giggles "It was so fun to not care about anything this afternoon! But we talked about how things will change for Jim next week when he starts the last few months of high school."

Jim looked to see if anyone was upset but no one seemed to be. He knew that he did need his dad's help as he asks "Hey dad can we go look at that car tonight?"

Tony thinks that's not a bad idea "Well sure we can but I'll bet that putting on some clothes would be a good thing!" Jim started to laugh a little and nods. Then he turned and asks "Honey I can pick up some dinner after we swing by Helen's house, to check on this car that he wants to buy."

She pulls her husband in for a kiss and whispers "That sounds so wonderful baby. If you do that for us, I will give you a BJ as a thank you!"

Thinking this evening was getting much better now! He says "Son you should get dressed! We need to go!"

"Stop Jim!" the announcement from his mother was out before he could rise off of the couch. He wanted to say something but he saw her move and grabbed a small towel. Giving it to Kelly, she instructs her daughter "Please clean off all of your combined slime from my son's cock before he slings that stuff all around!" Kelly giggles as she carefully wiped his male appendage. Then she did the same for herself.

As soon as the men left Katie turns to her daughter "What's the deal with this picture today?" Kelly knew precisely what picture her mother was talking about. It was on her mom's phone that was now thrusted in her face.

She grins "Mom it's really nothing. I've been walking by the tables where the football players sit at lunch time this week. Then today I sat down and eat with them as I waited for some of my friends to show up in the cafeteria. But somehow my friends sat down with me and we all talked and had a good time." Katie looked at her for a few moments, thinking. Then Kelly says "The strange thing is that each time I'm around them this week, I get the impression that I'm being inspected, you know. It's like Albert and Salino are trying to figure out why I look like you."

Katie's eyes flared "What the hell do you expect girl! We almost look like sister's!"

Her daughter smiles "Well mom it's not just Albert and Salino. Most of the other guys are looking at me the same way! I know that they see some resemblance between you and I." She had been thinking about this for a while, so now she decided to see how her mother would react "But don't worry. It's not like I'm going to walk over to their dorm room and spread my legs for them! However, if you wanted to do that, I'm sure that I could sneak you in!"

Her mother' face just froze with her mouth hanging open. She looked at her daughter like she was from a distance planet! She sputters "What... why... that's just crazy talk Kelly! I'm not some college slut!"

Kelly giggles "Well mom from the video's lately I'm betting that you are more of a slut than you really believe! Don't think that I'm condemning you, because I'm not. It's who you are right now. Daddy likes you doing things that I wouldn't have believed you might do a few months ago. You have him wrapped around your little finger. Just... please don't hurt him!"

Katie stepped close and hugged her daughter. Pulling back "I will not hurt your father and you have him wrapped around your finger as well honey." Brushing some hair from Kelly's forehead "But if by chance I did hurt him, it's obvious to me that you will be there to help him. It seems that he has two females that care about what happens to that man!"