Ch 3 - Sarah

Story Info
Sarah gets in on the sexy science.
2.4k words
4.1
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

René's huge balls feel so fucking good in my mouth. I suck on them for pure enjoyment. And to distract him and maybe Liz from the probe insertions.

My sciencey responsibilities fulfilled, I let his yummy balls slide from my mouth and into my hand. Fuck! They're so fucking heavy! So full of cum! Still! They practically thrum in my palm.

I tug his balls gently and hear him moan as I slide my mouth up Liz's meaty cuntlips to suckle her hot, hard, throbbing clit.

"Fuck! Sarah," she gasps as I mouth her eager sex, "Oh! Fuck! Yes!. Yeah, Sweetie, I think, feeling her hot core throbbing under my tongue, Cum for me, Baby! Cum for all of us! Cum for hot, sexy, baby-making, cum-gushing fucking science!

And then cum again for me later, I add in a hopeful prayer. We've been working - and bunking - together for fifteen weeks already. Fifteen station weeks, that is, so 3000 standard hours. We've spent almost every one of those hours together, and I'd been wet as a trench sponge for her from the first minute.

As flustered and thrilled as I'd been in her presence, I'd feared for so long that it was just me; my lonely solo imfatuation. I'd only realized recently that she'd been feeling some of that sexual tension, too, though I still wasn't sure even now how she'd felt about it. Up until just now, she's dealt with it by clinging to procedures and the professional formalities.

And here I am now, finally tasting the sweet juices I've dreamed of for so long. The next few hours are going to be interesting, at very least. Fuck, she is so fucking delicious! I squeeze René's balls again and feel his low moan reverberate through them. He's getting close.

I suck one of Liz's meaty lips into my mouth and slather my tongue along its slick, hot, sweet inner margin. She gasps, then grunts, then grabs my head in both hands and pulls my mouth against her sex as she impales herself on René's incredible cock.

I feel René's balls and cock convulse as his climax hits. Liz cries out as she feels his ejaculate flood her. Almost instantly, it begins to ooze out around the margins where his thick cock stretches her tight pussy. Hot semen drips onto my bare chest and I lick my mouth around Liz's engorged clit and work it good.

"Fuck! Sarah! We're!... Oh! I fucking love!... Fucking sciiiiience! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeessss!

I suck in her clit and frig the fuck out of it furiously as she climaxes long and hard, shuddering against my mouth, quivering around René's cum-pumping cock, and shivering through her whole body; legs, thighs, tummy, torso all clenching and shaking as her orgasm rips through her in waves.

This is how she cums with a cock in her, then, I think as I suck on her hot juices and René's overflowing semen. I can't wait to explore the rest of her pleasure ranges. For science, of course.

Liz collapses, dragging her humming cunt from my mouth and from his cock. She huddles on her knees and forearms, forehead pressed to the deck. She's still shuddering.

René is still ejaculating. Pulses of (I estimate) 10 cc's, jetting along at about five meters per second. In the low station gravity, that means they make it all the way to the far wall, threatening some of our more delicate electronics. I quickly interpose my body and am just as quickly covered in hot cum before I can take hold of his dick an bend my mouth down around it.

His delicious, thick cum gushes down my throat. He fills my mouth faster than I can swallow and soon a river of overflow washes warmly over my chin and down my throat.

I feel Liz slide beside me and gently tug his cock from my mouth, angling it to splash cum on her tits and face before sucking it into her mouth. She sucks long and hard, swallowing every bit. He must be waning, I think, or else she's a sector-class champion cum guzzler.

I savor my mouthful of his cum, sloshing it around delightfully with my tongue. At last, Liz pulls him from her mouth and he's merely oozing, softening ever so slightly.

Liz grips the back of my neck and pulls us together in a tongue-thrashing, cum-churning kiss that goes blissfully on and on. I'm on fire and vibrating all through my core.

She pulls away finally. I'm so fucking wet! Damn, I need to cum so bad! One hand on my thigh, I'm on the edge of just finger-fucking myself in front of her and she leans back in, her nose a bare two centimeters from mine and husks, "Priorities: One, clean up; two, tons of fucking science; and then three..."

She trails off, staring right into my molten core with her piercing gaze. "Three," I echo, hope and anticipation humming in me.

"You and I really need to talk! She winks at me, plants a quick kiss in my lips and gets up.

By the time I get to my feet, tummy buzzing and head spinning and all, Liz has summoned a transporter.

We set to cleaning up René for delivery back to his quarters. Liz deftly removes the monitors and electrodes and some more invasive equipment while I sponge him off. I leave his cock and balls for last. He's mostly stopped oozing but there's a bit of a dribble fluttering out of his urethra and his package is covered in layers of cooled and cooling semen.

I bend and take his still semi-erect cock into my mouth and start to suck and lick him clean. His cock jerks and squirts a blob if cum in my mouth. I stand up and open wide to show Liz the new load in my mouth.

Without missing a beat in her post-trial routine, she hands me a specimen jar and says, "Get us some free catch of that for comparison."

I take the jar and pop the top. I bob my mouth vigorously on René's cock three times. His flow starts again and I pul my mouth away, put his cockhead in the catch cup, and stroke his saliva-and-semen-slick shaft at a medium pace with my hand.

He fills the cup up rapidly. I drop his prick and cap the cup just as the lab doos slide open to admit a transport bot. Damn! I guess I'm going to have to sponge off his balls now instead of cleaning them the way I'd planned.

"Just a moment, Bud" Liz says, bringing it to a halt.

"You have them names, now?"

She giggles, "Sure. It's cute." It is. We share a smile and Liz gives me a conspiratorial wink that would have spoken volumes to an AI monitor, if any such thing were allowed within the lab domains.

We finish cleaning the subject up. Somehow I automatically think of him that way in company, even if it's only a droid. After Liz finishes the last of her post, she leans over him and asks, "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

"I'm feeling just wonderful," he says, grinning at us both in turn. "I need a bath, a rare steak, some good wine, and a nap."

Liz turns to the droud. "Bud, this subject has been most useful and cooperative. Please see to any requests within the parameters he just gave and contact me for anything he may ask for in addition."

The droid mimes confirmation of the order and the subject adds, "And a 40 centiliter nightcap of single malt."

"Subject may have up to 25 centiliters of any beverage in the inventory."

"Cheap date," the subject quips as the droid acknowledges.

When the transporter has left, taking René back to his quarters, Liz pulls out an exam bed and swings the stirrups into place. She mounts the table and spreads herself to me, feet in stirrups. I see René's copious load making an opal pool in her vestibule and dripping down her perineum to so glaze her tight starfish.

"Sample, please. Label S42-R1 and time and date."

She's all business now. Still, she's spreading her cunt for me. I slide a speculum in easily and expand it, opening her up for me. I take the sample. It's a quarter liter, and she's still got cum leaking out. I label it and rack it, taking my time to make sure it's properly marked and stored.

I hear an "eh-hemm!" I behind me. I turn and drag a knee chair over between Liz's spread thighs. I grip and spread her ass cheeks and lean in to lick her glazed asshole.

She bucks, startled, then begins to humm an appreciative moan. I tongue-fuck her asshole a bit and then start to lick my way up the ridge of her taint. Just as I'm reaching her entrance, she gasps and coughs, "Okay! Priorities: Science first, then chat." Only she pronounces 'chat' as the French 'chatte,' slang for pussy.

"Spoil sport," I mutter, extracting the speculum. I put it on the dirty instrument tray and she gets up and moves over close to me. I can smell the sex on her. And on me. Fuck, I'm so wet! If I don't jill off soon or cum some other, better way, I'm going to fucking melt!

"Let's secure the samples and the lab, start a few initial sequencing runs and catch a shower. Then, science," she says.

We secure and start everything in record time, owing in no small part to my enthusiasm about a hot, Liz-filled shower.

We use the lab shower instead of going all the way back to our quarters. It's a smallish cabinet with two mist bars running up each of the three walls, and matching overhead misters. It's big enough for six if they're close, but Liz showers right up next to me. I watch her out of the corner of my eye as she lathers up. I wash myself vigorously and thoroughly, frequently slipping my hands between my legs to fondle my clit and lips.

"Do my back?" Liz's entreaty takes me by surprise. I turn toward her and she shows me her back. I wash her from neck to butt, mostly chastely. I do squeeze her asscheeks in my soapy hands and knife my fingers all up in her crevice, swirling a soapy fingertip around her tight sphincter to finish.

She motions for me to turn around and I revel at the pleasure of her slick, firm touches. She soaps me down just the way I did her, including the scrub of my asshole. I let out a gasp as she touches me down there for the very first time.

She's so close to my aching pussy! I frig my clit shamelessly with my back to her. She slides her hand out of my ass crack and glides both of her hands up my flanks, hesitating just a moment before reaching around to authoritatively grab my boobs and soap them up. I moan as she fondles my breasts and gasp as she starts to pinch and rub my hard nipples.

She runs one hand down my belly and finds my wrist. She slides her hand underneath, fingernails scraping against the heel of my hand, my palm, until she's replaced my fingers and is rubbing my clit and lips.

"Oh, my fuck! That feels so good, Liz!"

"Sarah, sweetie! Poor dear. You must be so worked up. How will you ever concentrate on the science like this? You can't. We've got to fix that."

"Fuck, yea!"

"I'd like to help you. I want to... I want to pleasure you." Her fingers work at me, driving me wild. "Only..."

"What?"

"I've never done that. Pleased a woman."

"You've never masturbated?"

"Never pleased another woman," she corrects herself. "Tell me what to do?"

I turn around and lean against the shower wall, spreading my legs. "Fuck! Eat me! Lick my oussy, Liz! Please."

She goes to her knees, bracing her hands in my hips, staring up at me the whole time. She only hesitates a little before spreading her mouth over the bottom of my mons and the front part of my sex. Her tongue smears across my throbbing clit and I gasp, "Yes! Fuck! Just like that! Don't fucking stop!"

She doesn't. The feel of her mouth on me is so hot and so long anticipated, so often imagined -- and the reality is so much better and more intense than even my hottest masturbation fantasies!I I feel my orgasm brewing in earnest.

"Put your fingers inside me! Fuck me!"

I feel two fingers gently pry my lips and swampy hot vestibule open. She keeps them there a moment. The anticipation is so taut. Fuck, Baby! Please. Please fuck me!"

She shoves two fingers in me hard and deep, rubbing my taint with the edge of a third. Oh, fuck!

"Fuck, yes, Baby! That feels so goo... Aaah!" I gasp as she slides a third finger in, attacking my anus with her other hand at the same time. One finger dilated my asshole forcefully and slides in knuckle-deep. Oh fuck!

She fucks me hard and fast, fingers filling me deep, stretching my marshy cunt and tight ass wide. She doubles the efforts of her lips and tongue on my clit and lips. Fuck! Oh, fuck!

"Fuh...huh... huuuuck, Baby-I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Don't stop! Please! Just like that!"

I feel my plateau come and go in a flash and my core rumbles on the edge of a shattering climax.

I hear myself screaming and I'm vaguely aware of my body spasming and rippling with pleasure as the wave of my orgasm wraps me snugly and lifts me up into the maelstrom of its embrace.

The screaming finally stops. The spasms pass, leaving a strong buzz in their wake. Somehow my legs got up on Liz's shoulders and she's stood up, pinning me to the shower wall with her mouth on my cunt and her hands gripping my ass cheeks. Ship's low gravity is fucking righteous right now!

She peels her mouth off of me and grins up at me like a star pupil I've just praised in front of the whole class.

"Ready for some science now," she asks.

"Yes, please!"


To be continued...