Ch 5: Visiting The Water Park

Story Info
Adventuring into the cruise ship water related activities.
1.2k words
4.37
6.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had appeared from the restroom changed into her new bikini she had bought a week ago looking sexy as ever. The bikini was a classic bikini. The top was a halter top tied together with two strings. One was around her neck, and the other was around her back. Frankly, I don't know how she tied it together, but then I remembered how flexible she was as a former cheerleader, so she probably had no problem reaching around back. I was already getting aroused thinking about how her boobs were jiggling around as she wrestled the top on. It was on the smaller end meaning her nipples were on the verge of escaping around the sides. Her bottoms were also a pretty standard string bikini bottom. Two strings on each side of the waist tied in a single knot holding the bikini up. The front was large enough to cover all her pussy and pubes and really didn't reveal much. The back rose to the height of her butt crack, and you could see a dimple right before her crack starts. She ditched her glasses and let her blonde hair flow downwards to her shoulders, and decided to once again go barefoot to the water park.

As we walked over to the water slides, I noticed that no one was gawking at Amber, which was a weird sight for me because she had always wore skimpy clothing that attracted the attention of passerbys. This felt a little too normal.

Once we reached the water slide, there was no line. In fact, the whole area was quite empty except for a few older men sitting at the bottom of the slide working on their tan. I stood at the top of the slide in my speedo thinking about how high the slide was and the force at which I would hit the ground. I was having some second thoughts, but Amber ushered me forward, so I took the first step and went down the slide.

The slide was very rough to say the least. By the time I reached the bottom, my speedo had ridden up and given me a massive wedgie. In the front, the outline of my dick was clearly visible which left me quite embarrassed. I quickly adjusted my suit without flashing anything to the crowd. Then it occurred to me. Amber is about to go down this slide in a bikini. She's going to get the same experience as me and that would not feel good. I should probably warn her, but it was too late.

Amber had already jumped into the slide. She hit the bottom super hard and her bikini top had rose up revealing major underboob. Her right nipple was peaking out from underneath her suit which she quickly adjusted to cover up. Her bottoms, however, rose up as much as they possible could. You could see a massive cameltoe in the front with the sides of her pussy trying to slip out. Her ass was basically on fully display as her bikini sagged into her crack.

Amber didn't fix her bottoms and was spinning around while fixing her top giving the old men at the bottom of the slide a clean look at her cheeks jiggling up and down. It wasn't until one of the lifeguards made her way over to Amber before Amber adjusted the bottoms back to normal. Amber just looked so hot. Her wet hair was dripping the water down her back and onto top of her exposed cleavage. It made its way around her hourglass shape onto her smoothly sculpted ass which was begging to escape the bottoms and breath the fresh air.

Amber said the water slide was just an intro, and that she wanted to try the flowrider. For those who don't know, the flowrider is an artificial wave machine that's supposed to allow you to simulate surfing. There's a big sign next to it that says "do at your own risk" and strongly advises against wearing bikinis or swimsuits of any kind because the force of the waves is known to take clothes right off. Amber completely ignored this sign because she didn't want to make the trip back to our room to change.

At the ride, there was a group of guys lounging around after using the machine. We watched as one of their group members wiped out on the ride. His broad shorts had been pantsed on the impact and his micropenis was barely wagging at all his friends. They were sneering and laughing at this misfortune, and if anything it gave Amber an indication of what was about to happen. She was instead mesmerized by the micropenis because this had been the first one she saw in her life, and she thought they were just a myth. The lifeguard covered the gentleman with the surf board and allowed him to put his clothes back on before letting Amber onto the ride.

He asked Amber numerous times if she was ready in reference to her swimsuit she was wearing. Amber tugged at her top and gave the thumbs up that she was ready to go. She lasted on the board about 2 seconds, and then completely wiped out. It's as if everything happened in slow motion. The force of the waves ripped off her suit and left her laying at the top of the ride completely naked. What more was it left her a little dazed that she didn't notice she was in her birthday suit.

The lifeguard acted quickly and gave her a surf board to cover herself up while going to fetch her suit. The group of guys were gawking at Amber's display as she waved at them. They thought she was teasing them, but she didn't know about her current state, so she was just being friendly.

Amber also thought when the lifeguard handed her the board, it meant for her to give the ride another go. She hopped on the board in her completely nude state, and this time did a little better with her balance. She was shaking back and forth trying to maintain her balance. Each movement she made, influenced her tits to sway back and forth while sending ripples up each of her ass cheeks. Her pussy was staring back at the group of gentlemen who were in a blank stare back, entranced by the situation they were in.

Amber eventually did wipe out, and the contact her ass made with the water made her realized the state of nudity she was in. Instantly she was embarrassed and moved both her hands to cover her pussy while leaving her boobs on full display. She ran over to the lifeguard who was holding her bikini. In doing so, her breasts were clenched in between her biceps giving them a more prompt look. Her ass was jiggling and swaying on every step she took. She made no effort to walk lightly, so every step she took made a big plopping sound against the ground.

The lifeguard was friendly and covered her up with some towels giving her the privacy to put her suit back on. When she came back to me, I joked about how she needs to start charging for her shows to which she embarrassingly sneered.

At this point we were done with the water park adventures and just wanted to relax and work on our tan. Amber decided she wanted a new bikini and was done with her current one which had come off without her noticing, so we made our way back up to our room for her to change before heading over to the ship's deck to work on our tans.