Irritating Bf Exposes me in Public

Story Info
My ex BF was forever lifting my skirt whenever he could.
1.6k words
4.14
10.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K1tten92
K1tten92
21 Followers

This is a story that i've told only a handful of people I know. I've never really spent time ensuring my spelling or punctuation is correct I've just told it as it comes out of my head.

I live in the south of England in a fairly small town. Quite pretty except when its raining. lots of fields, trees & farms etc. you get my guist its a sleepy place. So to go out you go to bigger towns. Lucky for me public transport is pretty good. Trains or busses quite frequent, but better still get a BF with a car This I did and he liked to drive me places.

His car wasnt too bad. dont ask me what it was all i know it had good sounds. It was silver and he loved it. He spent lots of time cleaning it, fixing it, talking about it. and showing it at shows. but he was also moaning about it constantly. it always needed something, but he loved it probably more than he would admit. I liked it too, it wasnt like his friends cars always full of junk, but best of all if we went out in his car i sat in the front.

like his car he liked me to look good. im not the tall blonde bombshell type. i am almost 5 foot 3, I am sporty, i spend a few evenings a week in the gym plus i did a few hours a week salsa dancing something he refused to do expecially the once a month freestyle nights where i would go with my mum and dance myself silly all night till was totally knackered. sunday was the day he would drive me and sometimes his mates to the local big town. we would hang around shops. grab a bite to eat and maybe see a movie. but the one thing i knew for sure would happen he would try to lift my skirt. I always knew he was about to do it. i'd be ready. He'd grab it as I'd hold it and then I'd hit him. He would do it repeatedly throughout the day. everything else about him was great he just had this annoying irritating thing about lifting my skirt or trying to.

I talked to a friend of mine about it. She said hes just a guy and guys are irritating. If you show zero interest he wont do it. Hes only doing it to wind you up. I listened to what she had to say, it made some sense. after all me fighting him and stopping him wasnt working.

The next few days I gave it a lot of thought. would it really work? should i let him lift my skirt. how should i stand, how should I react. i practised standing tryingbto look not bothered in front of the mirror alone in my room. I decided arms folded was probably best. That way at least Id have them occupied rather than to instantly react. Then what to wear. if i knew he'd at least once lift it up. id better wear something under my skirt to cover up, maybe my gym shorts. then my head would say no it needs to be normal not like i planned to not react. so opted for my standard type of panties, thongs. what skirt. i know he liked me in my short ones. i had a few mid thigh which i thought was a good bet. I spent a few days changing my mind on what skirt what panties. but always went back to thongs and one of my mid thigh skirts.

eventually sunday came around and he picked me up, but then he picked up 3 of his mates. i was thinking i cant let him do it i must fight him. but then saying no maybe its better he wont do it so high his mates see. right up untill we arrived i didnt know if i was going to try and ignore him or not. i decided to just see how i feel when he does it.

We parked in the usual multi story carpark and as always he parks right at the top. We always look over the edge its become a sort of ritual. and we never take the lift. Not because we are health freaks, or because we are environmentalists but because the lift takes ages to go up. it stops on every floor.

The day was a warm mid August day sitting at high 20s deg C. Lots of people were out. My bfs mates walked in front as per usual though they norm sort of mill around so sometimes in front sometimes next to us.

the town centre carpark has a canal between the carpark and the actual shopping center. and by the canal sides are all the restaurants. to cross over to the shops are 2 really wide humped backed wooden bridges. you could probably get about 20 people side to side across the width of both bridges. 1 bridge leads from the carpark entrance the other from the cinema though there was a wide pathway so either bridge would get you there, which meant the bridges had 2 way foot traffic all the time.

We had passed about a third of the way over the bridge before i saw the tell he was going to lift my skirt. His mates were in front about 10m or so facing forwards. I decided to cross my arms. He lifted my skirt right up at the back exposing my bum to him and to others behind walking in the same direction. my arms stayed folded. i resisted the urge to pull it down or to even hit him. after a few seconds he just dropped it. I thought my mate must be right. He lifted it again. My arms remained folded. Again he dropped it a few seconds later.

We continued walking across the bridge. I had said nothing to acknowledge this happening. We got pretty much exactly half way over he lifted it again, but now not just at the back but right up at the front too. I froze on the spot. My arms remained folded. i noticed the looks i was getting. men looking at me looking straight down at my exposed panties. My bf didnt drop my skirt like my friend had said he would he lifted it right up and held it there.

the looks of all the men i found quite a turn on. i even noticed a few bulges starting to appear as the men walked as slowly as they could past me. I felt i was frozen to the spot in a sort of aroused confusion.

All this time my bfs friends had continued to walk all the way over to the other side before they noticed we were no longer right behind them. when they turned around they couldnt have seen us as we had attracted a bit of a crowd. i couldnt see them thats for sure. but i wasnt looking for them i was in a strange place. not sure what was happening surrounded by lots of people looking at me. The first i knew they had returned was when they stood right in front of me. My skirt still up high. i was just standing. My bf spoke to them and the words sounded very loud to me. "what do you think guys?" one said "fucking lush." one sort of grunted some sort of agreement to the 1st comment. but the last said "she kind of hiding behind he twisted leg." It was true i had sort of crossed my legs. So from the back you saw my bum but from the front I'd hid as much as was possible without thinking about it.

My bf just sort of comanded me to uncross my legs. to my astonished frazzled brain that order instantly was followed. all the planning what skirt to wear what panties to wear i hadnt envisaged doing that. in my sane head if i knew how far my bf would take this i might have chosen less revealing panties. id chosen a white thong with black lace that was pretty much see through completely exposing my pussy.

the loud words my bf uttered to his mates next still didnt unfreeze me. "Is that a better view?" " oh yes we can clearly see her shaved pussy". i just stood there while his mates were looking at my pussy through my see through panties on a bridge, in the open air, in a very very public place. then my bf said "its certainly turning you guys on" i had noticed bulges on other men earlier but i had sort of not looked at my bfs mates untill that moment. I looked down and each of them were tenting their joggy bottoms. my BF then spun me around so they could get a look at my bum. this is when i noticed just how many guys had gathered around us. There must have been a good 20 plus close in a circle and more looking at what the hold up was then slowly passing with a look too.

When i was fully rotated my skirt was released. i stood still for a while looking at my bfs bulges. the croud started to then move past us again. We stood still for a while. i think they were waiting for my BF to lift my skirt again. I think my BF was waiting forbthem to turn around so we could continue to cross the bridge. i was just waiting for my brain to work out what had just happened.

K1tten92
K1tten92
21 Followers