Ch 4: Cruise Ship Restaurant Flash

Story Info
Taking Amber to a restaurant where she shows off her crack.
1k words
4.31
5.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the onboarding procedures had completed and Amber and I were starving, so we decided to quickly drop our stuff of in our room and head downstairs to grab a meal. We left our suitcases right next to the entrance, and I changed to a more appropriate cruising outfit which included some swim trunks, a Hawaiian shirt, and some flip flops. Amber decided to stick with her current outfit which was a white crop top with spaghetti straps that barely covered her boobs leaving underboob on display. She also wore some ultra low rise jeans that just barely covered her crack while standing and showed a fair bit of ass while sitting. As we were about to walk out, she also decided in ditching shoes all together and walk barefoot.

As we went down the elevator, I questioned Amber about her dress choices, and if she was okay with it. Her justification was that everything else she packed was more revealing, and she won't see anyone on the cruise ever again, so nows the perfect time to have a little exhibition fun. And besides nothing will happen intentionally. It'll all just be happy accidents.

Once we reached the correct floor, we made our way to the buffet to see a huge crowd of people having similar ideas on hunger. We filtered into line and noticed numerous people who walked by and gave Amber a good look up and down. Her ass and boobs were super close to revealing, and she had not shaved her bush, so you could see the top peaking out from the tip of her jeans. On top of that, she kept moving and turning back and forth each time letting her pants fall ever so slowly downwards while she carelessly kept tugging them back up.

Once we got our food on our trays, we spotted a table all the way on the other side of the restaurant. Since we both had a lot of food, we had to each hold our own trays. This meant that Amber couldn't adjust her pants if anything were to go wrong. She didn't seem to care as she walked slowly across the whole floor with her pants falling down little by little on every step. By the time we arrived at the table, 2 inches of her butt was on display in the back with an inch of pubes showing in the front. She didn't even bother to adjust her pants. Amber just sat directly down into the booth we had. As I was sitting down, I looked across the room and noticed numerous eyes pointed in our direction.

As Amber began to eat her food, she seemed to get hornier and wanted to give more to the tease. In order to do so, she brought one leg underneath her and sat on it. While doing this, she made sure that her leg caught where her pants touched her butt and pulled it along with her leg into position in a prompt sweeping motion. This meant that now 3/4 of her ass was out of her pants and pretty much all her pussy. She then decided to tilt towards the wall which meant that her ass would point outwards to everyone in the restaurant. Not only that but she had also let her top rise and rest on the nipples so they were also out and about.

I along with all the other men in the room gave Amber a solid look up and down. She was sitting there in her neat blonde hair up in a bun with big reading glasses delicately resting on her face. Her spaghetti straps holding on for dear life while being assisted by her top resting on her perky hard nipples. Her hour glass waist leading into her pussy escaping out of her pants but pointed towards a wall hidden from view. However, her ass had come out of her pants into the view of everyone while it nicely rested on her bare foot that was crossed onto the seat.

Amber pretended not to notice any of this, but the drafts caused by the waters surely were chilly, and you could see her nipples get harder by the second. After we finished eating we got up and began to walk again across the room. Amber hadn't adjusted any piece of her clothing. She just walked across bare ass and pussy on display with her jeans barely hanging on. At this point, they had fallen down to almost mid thigh, so they weren't covering anything at all. Her tits just gracefully bounced on every step within reach of everyone she walked by.

Once we were in the elevator she looked irritated by how her top kept rising up, so she took it off all together. There she was in an elevator topless with her pants so low everything was out for show. She seemed very relaxed even though her pants were in a very uncomfortable position. I was getting kind of scared of this public flashing because I didn't want to get in any trouble and kicked off of the ship we had just boarded, so I was trying to rush her back into our room, so she could put on a different set of clothes.

The elevator let out a ding, and we reached our floor. We made our way down the halls to our room, but there was a crew member in the hall. I tried to think of an alternative path or hide until the crew member walked away, but Amber was having none of that. She walked carefree right past the crew member like nothing was wrong, and the he let out a slight grin at what he had just seen.

Once we got to our room, Amber saw herself in the mirror and noticed that her pussy and ass were showing since her pants had shifted so low. Apparently she didn't notice this. She was fine with being topless in public, but apparently being bottomless was crossing a line into embarrassment, which I will never understand. She was visibly frizzled that she had shown her pussy to the whole restaurant and the crew member, but also slightly aroused by this slight accident. We heard the captain then say that the pool and water slides were open to be used, so Amber went into the restroom to change into her bikini as more fun awaited.