Ch 6 - Redux

Story Info
Allen and Jen reconcile themselves in each other's bodies.
2.6k words
4.6
3.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen didn't speak on the drive home, and Allen - wisely - let her. She did put her hand on his knee and lay her head on his shoulder, reassuringly. The message was clear: They were in this together. She just needed time to process... to whatever. If that meant a quiet ride home through the rain or a week at the beach, Allen vowed to give her whatever she needed. He felt confident that he could be as strong as she needed him to be. Like she'd always been for him. They for each other.

Allen breathed deeply and sighed. Fuck! He needed to pee. The rest of the way home he concentrated on not peeing himself. As soon as they got in the door, he kicked his heels off, mumbled an apology, and headed for the bathroom. When he came out, he found Jen standing naked in the kitchen with her cock bouncing and throbbing erect in front of her. She was sipping a glass of single-malt Scotch. His mouth and pussy both responded to the sight of her naked, aroused form by starting to produce their respective juices. Allen waited patiently for her to finish whatever thoughts she was mulling and notice his presence.

Jen drained the glass and poured another three fingers into it. Gripping it around the rim with her fingertips, she turned towards him, the glass held upright by her side. She walked towards him in slow, measured steps, her cock bouncing rigidly in front of her. She watched his eyes dip to her cock and then back up. She stopped and looked him up and down from head to stockinged toes. She reached out and curled her free hand around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him tenderly, then passionately, then deeply, tongue mashing against his in a way that suddenly didn't feel at all uncomfortable any more. Eyes closed, he reveled in the clashing of their wet tongues and it made his pussy moisten and his toes scrunch. Fuck!

Breaking away at last, she just said, "Fix yourself a drink if you want. Then meet me in the bedroom." Allen quickly grabbed a glass off the drying rack, poured himself some of the same, and followed her to the bedroom. He found her already laid out against the pillows, stroking her cock gently in her loose fist.

"C'mere, Baby," she drawled.

Allen slid to the side of the bed, took a pull of his drink, and set his glass on the nightstand as the smoky liquid rolled warmly down his throat. The click of the glass sounded overly loud in the silence. They looked at each other fondly. Both felt the oddness; the liminality of the moment. A sensuous and expectant pall bound them together in the trepidation and arousal of their new unfolding reality together. Every moment now seemed an adventure.

Jen reached out and curled her hand around the back of his knee. She smiled up at him naughtily as she trailed her fingers up the seam of his stocking, up the back of his his thigh until her hand cupped his ass under the skirt. She squeezed his butt and Allen felt his ass, hip, tummy, and cunt all tingle with her touch.

"Ooh," Jen growled, "No panties! Did you go out in public like this, you naughty slut?"

Allen nodded demurely.

"Take your clothes off, Baby" she commanded.

Allen unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, dropping it to the floor behind him. He cupped his bra-bound boobs and Jen murmured, "Mmmm! So pretty. Show me those hot tits, Baby!"

Rather than attempt any more subtle burlesque with the unfamiliar lingerie, Allen simply peeled the cups from under the swell of his breasts, setting them free. His stiffening nipples bounced free in the cool air. He extricated himself from the contraption and let it fall, then he reached behind and unhooked and unzipped his skirt. He rode his thumbs under the waistband around to his hips, then slowly peeled the skirt down to reveal the thick blond curls at the top of his muff.

Jen's sultry murmur was almost a whisper: "Mmmm! Take it off, Baby!"

Allen slowly slid the skirt down his thighs, bending over to ride it to the floor and step out of it. His hair fell around his face and under it he saw Jen reaching over to cup one dangling boob and squeeze it in her strong fingers. Allen hummed in appreciation, feeling Jen's palm caress his hard, sensitive nipple.

She released his breast and trailed her warm fingers along his flank as he stood up straight again. She squeezed his ass again, more forcefully this time and he felt the warmth of her hand spread through his ass and hips. He was getting seriously wet now.

"You've got such a hot, sexy ass, Baby!"

"Well you put a lot of work into that," Allen offered, trying to navigate the nervousness of the moment with some levity.

"Yes I fucking did," Jen concurred. "And thanks for appreciating that, by the way." She smiled a devilish grin. "Now I'm finally going to get to enjoy it!"

SMACK!

Allen yelped.

"Get that hot ass over here, Baby!" Jen's voice was throaty and a bit gravelly with drink.

Allen put one knee on the bed and bent down to kiss her. Jen wrapped both her hands around the back of his neck and slid her fingers through his hair. She pulled him down to her and tugged his mouth hungrily against hers. As their tongues wrestled, Jen continued to run her fingers through his hair. Allen's scalp and nipples and tummy and thighs all warmed with separate little bonfires of tingles that expanded and merged into a deep, mellow longing sensation centered just above his navel.

Jen released him and he pulled back to find that she'd bound his hair into a neat pony tail that fell over his right shoulder. He raised one hand to examine the neat work she'd done. Jen's eyes bored into his shining with love and desire. "I want you to suck my cock, Baby!" Allen cocked an eyebrow ever so slightly. "And I wanna watch," she explained.

Allen grinned as she wagged her hard cock at him. A sheen of precum had already leaked from her gaping urethra and coated her smooth glans. Allen smiled and licked his lips naughtily. Jen slid one hand over his shoulder and behind his neck. With gentle but firm pressure, she guided his mouth to her. Allen slipped one knee onto the bed and then another to reach his mouth down to her bobbing knob. He spread his jaws, salivating at the sight and scent of her throbbing hard erection. His mouth closed slid around her spongy head and his tongue swirled all around it, licking up the precum. He danced the tip of his tongue into her urethra and she sighed as her cock throbbed more precum into his mouth.

Jen laced her fingers into his hair and shoved his mouth down around her engorged member. "Yeah! Suck it, Baby! Just like that! Suck my big, hard cock! Fuck, I fucking love your hot mouth on my dick!"

"Mmm!" He moaned around her as the girth of her thick member stretched his jaws deliciously. Her hand forced him down on her until the back of his mouth to bounced against her hot, spongy cockhead.

"You like that, Baby?! Yeah! You love my big hot fucking cock! I know!"

She bounced his head on her some more and then her hand slipped away from his neck and slid up between his thighs to find his dripping sex.

"Fuck, you fucking love it," she confirmed, her fingers parting his moist labia and slipping into his hot cunt. "You're so fucking wet! Does sucking my hard cock make your hot pussy all gooey and wet, Sweetie?"

"Mmm! Hmmm," he affirmed, bouncing his mouth on her. He pulled back and her cockhead slipped from his lips with a wet smack. He pressed his mouth against the underside and slid his tongue and lips down her rigid member. Getting into her naughty talk, he pulled his mouth away long enough to murmur, "I fucking love your gorgeous fucking cock, Baby! It's so fucking hot and hard in my mouth!"

He slid his fingertips under her balls and sucked one, then both of her testes into his mouth, feeling the hot, smooth mass of them press against his tongue. "Mmm," he groans into them before letting them slip free. "I love your balls, too!"

Jen spread her legs wider, exposing herself to his mouth. Allen lifted her balls and pressed his mouth to the thick ridge of taint at the base of her nutsack, then worked his tongue back towards her tight asshole.

Her fingers slid against his wet cunt, mirroring his progress. She rubbed against the back of his entrance then along the smooth, taut skin of his taint. It was making it hard - difficult for him to concentrate!

"Mmm," she murmured, running her fingertips back and forth on his slick taint. "It makes me so fucking hard when you lick right there, Baby! But you knew that, right?"

"Mmm," he affirmed, working his tongue up and down the hot ridge between her nutsack and her taut asshole. Her fingertips stroked him expertly. He shuddered under her touch and moaned into her taint.

"Mmm," she murmured. Then suddenly one fingertip was pressing against his asshole. He slid his tongue back and swirled it against the taut ridges of her anus.

"Yeah, Baby! Lick my ass! Get some of that brown sugar!" Her fingertip barged through his tight asshile and slid deep into his anus.

Fuckthatfeltfuckinggood! How... did... Fuck! He'd always wanted her to rim him and more but he'd never found a way or a moment to talk with her about it. And now here she was, guiding him to please her just that way. Was it being in his body that gave her extra insight, or...

"Do it! Tongue my hot, tight asshole, Baby," she commanded.

He did.

"Mmm! Yes! Just like that," she approved. "Now, push it in! Tongue-fuck my ass, Baby!"

He pressed the tip of his tongue against the puckered taut ridges of her asshole and pressed. Slowly, her asshole dilated around his tongue, gripping it tightly.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes," she growled.

He pushed his tongue in further and then she was gripping the back of his head and pushing rhythmically, forcing him to tongefuck her tight ass while she slid her index finger deep into his ass and then eased two, then thee fingers into his swampy cunt.

"Fuck, Baby! You make me so fucking hard!"

Allen squeezed her balls and wrapped his free hand around her bobbing cock, stroking its slick length in his fingers.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck," she moaned, "Suck me! Suck my cock! I wanna cum in your mouth!"

He slid his tongue from her asshole and replaced it with a middle finger. He slid his mouth slowly back along her taint and up one side of her shaft, then wrapped his mouth around her cock, pumping, intent on mining her cum.

Her fingers slipped from his ass and pussy, then she suddenly pulled her cock out of his mouth and rolled off the bed away from him. Standing at the bedside, she beckoned him with a fingertip. He crawled forward until his mouth was in front of her cock. She squatted down and grabbed his face in both hands.

"I so fucking always wanted you to do this, Baby!"

She stood up, cupped his throat in one hand, the back of his head in another, and slid her cock between his open lips. As soon as she felt his hot, salivating mouth close around her cock and start sucking, she gripped his head and jaws firmly and started fucking his mouth. Her cockhead pounded again and again against the roof and back of his mouth and then suddenly with one hard thrust, it was in his throat, fucking him so deep that her pubes slammed into his nose and the front of her ballsack smacked against his chin and bottom lip.

"Fuck! Yes! I'm gonna fucking cum right the fuck down your cocksucking throat you hot fucking cockslut!"

His pussy creamed at her naughty talk and his mouth and throat stretched deliciously around her invading member.

"You! Huh! Better! Fuck! Not! Ungh! Swallow it all, Fucker! Shit! Fuck! Aaaugh!"

He felt a warm, slick bolt of cum rocket directly down his esophagus and it ignited a mini orgasm in his tummy. Jen cried out as her cock shot jet after jet of hot cum into him. As her peak crested, she pulled back until she was pumping cum into his mouth. It felt hot rolling across his tongue. It was still too much, though and rivulets leaked out both corners of hos mouth.

He swallowed hard; once, twice, three times and she was still pumping more cum into his mouth than he could swallow. When she finished and pulled her cock from between his lips, he felt a sudden emptiness, even though his mouth was full of cum. Then, all of a sudden, her mouth was pressed against his and he let go of all the excess semen.

She moaned into his mouth as she swallowed the flood of her thick, pearly cum and shoved her tongue between his lips and teeth to claim the rest.

"Mmm! Such a good cumslut to save me so much," she purred after she'd finished swallowing. "How should I reward you, hmm?"

She pushed him onto his back. "Show me that hot pussy, Baby! Spread that wet cunt for me, hmm?"

Allen reached between his legs and drew himself wide, exposing every aspect of his aching wet cunt to her.
"Wow! You look... so... scrumptious, Baby! I wanna eat your sweet pussy all up!"

She pressed in between his thighs but her lips and tongue and day-old stubble only teased his thighs as she took in the sight of her pussy up close. "Okay. No big deal. Jen's just gonna eat pussy for the very first time," she said coaching herself onward.

When she finally pressed her mouth against him, she started with his ass, as if that was less strange to her than licking pussy. She got into it soon enough though, and it wasn't long before she was licking him all over, sucking his clit, pressing her fingers into his hot box. Not long after that, she had him rocketing towards climax. She knew exactly what she was doing with her mouth and fingers, and she sure as fuck knew that it was pushing him up to a high cliff edge. She was preparing him with every lick and stroke for a cataclysmic orgasm.

She pushed. And pressed. And pushed. And rubbed. And licked. And suddenly, he was crying out as his whole body seized with a gut-wrenching orgasm that went on and on and fucking on. Towards the end, his vision tunneled and then he felt himself falling in sweet darkness.

When he came around, she had slid behind him and spread his ass cheeks cock was all up in his wet, sensitive cunt. She fucked him deep and hard, grunting and breathing heavy as she neared another orgasm. When her cock pulsed and throbbed, unloading into him, his cunt seized around it and gripped her hot girth, cumming hard, again!

Allen was still coming down when she rolled off of him. By the time he finally caught his breath and stopped shaking, she was snoring blissfully. He snuggled against her and cupped her wet cock and balls, holding them contentedly as he drifted off into a restful sleep dotted with hazy but deeply erotic dreams...