All Comments on 'Ch Ch Ch Changes! Ch. 06'

by mindsparks_boon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could easily take a dark turn into criminal actions in future chapters. After the parking lot incident, John is going to have a grudge and she could find an unwanted visitor at home after he tracks her down or she gets grabbed/attacked out somewhere. The others are going to need to be warned to not connect him with any other new turns. A new phone number is advised since the clown knows hers. A new vehicle and home may be needed if those get tracked as well as another name change. Hopefully he only ever knows her first name so she can drop that and use Kinsey as her first. Make Aussie her middle name/nickname.

hanna_ahanna_aover 2 years ago

I think anonymous comments should just be prohibited. No author should need to pay attention to such super wise crap.

mindsparks_boonmindsparks_boonover 2 years agoAuthor

I don’t mind. It’s not like I pay attention to them! To me it’s just an indication that the reader likes the story or character and is invested in my writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feels weird to me that she would change her last name. How is she going to keep her freelance contracts and connections if the name they associate with here is just entirely gone?Also, taking the last name of her friend without talking to her about it at all feels really creepy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindsparks_boon@mindsparks_boon
I'm a writer and a reader living near Seattle. I love writing stories or role playing. My stories or role plays style tend to focus on the seduction and build-up to intimacy, not on the act itself (thought there is plenty of that as well). I'm always looking for a creative...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES