Ch Ch Ch Changes! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh at this, but don't make a fuss, considering the money I'm paying to be part of the lesson I'm learning tonight. If John was looking at my face I'm sure he'd see my disappointment but he hasn't looked me in the eyes for more than a second or two since we arrived, though I'm sure he could telly you exactly where the mole on my chest is. I give him half the cost of the meal plus a tip. I'm embarrassed, but not the least bit surprised, when I notice that he doesn't include any tip on his half. I excuse myself and dash to the restroom, hoping that he'll just leave if I take long enough. While I'm in there I text Sarah, "Worst date EVER!"

She responds swiftly, "Oh no! Are you ok? Safe?"

"Yes, I'm safe. He all but admitted that he's praying upon the naïveté of new changelings."

"No fucking way!" responds Sarah.

"I'm amazed how how shitty people can be. I'll be safe. TTYS"

I look at myself in the mirror, just trying to waste time and reflect on the evening. John's acerbic and unfiltered bile, while laughable and obvious, has also stung me. I'd tried really hard to look nice and be pleasant on this date to no avail. I know and am absolutely sure that his comments regarding my body weren't based in any reality and were merely products of whatever screwed-up psyche he's developed. But the words still linger in my mind, creeping into my psyche like poison being slowly absorbed through one's skin.

A glance at my phone tells me I've been in the restroom for about 10 minutes when an older woman walks in. She looks at me with some concern and asks, "Are you with a nice man named John? He's waiting for you outside and seems concerned about you!" I nod and mumble something, not at all surprised that he can charm her into believing that he cares about me. The realization that he's not going to leave without me ruins my plan of waiting this one out, so I gather my wits about me and leave the restroom to find him in the lobby.

"So, would you like to meet Lulu? She's awesome and I've trained her to do little pirouettes on her hind legs!" He's already cued up a photo of the dog on his phone, pushing the image of little white dog into my face.

"Oh John, that sounds really nice, but I'm afraid something didn't sit well in my stomach tonight."

John, of course assumes it was the food, never considering it was his entire being that has caused my upset. "Oh, no worries, I have some antacid at my place and I'm sure I have something else that'll make your tummy less achy. I bet you'll feel better once you see Lulu dance for you." I have an inkling that John feels that having me blow him will bring relief to my stomach, an idea which makes me gag, and not in that dirty, porno sorta way.

Do I just tell him I'm going home? Perhaps I tell him I'll meet him at his place and then just drive off? I know for certain that I'm not going with him to his place - being trapped there without a vehicle sounds like a deleted scene from "Silence of the Lambs".

He opens the door for us and we step into the warm evening air. "John, I don't think I'm up for more tonight. Plus, I'm just ummm... well, you know, it's that time of the month and I'm really not used to it."

He's utterly unfazed by that, "Not a problem for me, I've got towels! Come on, I'll drive us. Have you ever been in a Tesla before?" Good grief, his comment about towels confirms what his plans are, as does his hand on my ass as he nudges me in the direction of a white Tesla.

"John, errr... I think it'd be better if I drove and meet you at your place, that way you won't have to drive me back here..." I realize how to hook him, "tomorrow morning when I'm sure you'd like to sleep in."

I'm kinda surprised when he smiles and nods at that. Immediately whipping out his phone, "I'm sending you my address in case you can't keep up - I'm an awesome driver and know where all the speed traps are." My phone dings but I don't glance at it.

"My cars this way. I'll see you soon, John." I say trying to make it sound a bit sexy and forcing myself to look in his eyes so he won't doubt my intentions. I'm hopeful that I've finally found the off ramp for this sadomasochistic date.

"I'll walk you to it." He says, eyeing me again.

Goddamnit! Truth be told I'd rather take my chances with the unknown dangers of a dark parking lot than the suspected dangers of John, but I just want to get out of here and realize he's not the sort to take 'no' for an answer, but I try anyway.

"Oh John, no worries it's just a short distance."

He's beside me despite my efforts to walk away quickly, and I regret the heeled sandals now. He of course responds predictably, "I insist! what sort of good samaritan would I be to abandon you in a dark parking lot?"

"Fine, whatever." I'm exasperated and his tenaciousness has started to wear me down. I start walking as quickly as I can towards my car, the pebbled surface of the parking lot slowing me on the heels. This time he doesn't even nod to any sort of appropriateness, his hand sliding across the cheek of my ass as we walk into the dark of the lot, the Tucson city lights twinkling below. I reach into my purse several paces before we arrive at my car, keying the fob and unlocking the door. I'm so close now... I'm thinking about sipping something strong and memory impairing at Sarah's while we make jokes about narcissistic man-boys.

I reach for the door handle in the dim light, "Thanks for inviting me out John." Fuck, that does't sound like the sort of thing one says before going to your date's place for sex. I pause then quickly add, "I can't wait to see Lulu dance!" hoping to cover the mistake.

Whether or not he actually considers that is moot. I feel him spin me around, pressing my back to the car door as he pushes his body against mine. He grasps my hips and I feel so vulnerable in the skirt, longing for the safety of a pair of jeans and my old, durable boxers.

"John, STOP!"

"I'm impressed by your self-control Liesl, but its been obvious to me that you've been wanting me since the moment you first saw me." He presses his lips to mine, pausing for only a moment before he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

This is going south with lightning speed - I'm so surprised by his kiss that I freeze momentarily. I'm guessing that he takes my inaction for invitation and I feel his hands slide up by body to my breasts, squeezing them painfully. I feel him press his hips against me, the unmistakeable bulge of his erection pokes against me.

The pearl of my maleness awakens after having been absent from my awareness since my period began. 'Remember 'Ender's Game'? You've got to end this now!'

I'm not about to question my own advice. I'm scared enough by what's happening that the surge of adrenaline spilling into my blood directs my response with no contemplation about what the best course of action should be. I drive my knee up, directly into where I expect his balls to be hoping that I can buy enough time to get away from this deeply flawed creature and increasingly horrible experience.

Almost instantly he peels off me, ripping the blouse as he doubles over holding his groin. I picture the waitress' eyes again, and take her message of 'RUN' to heart. Spinning around, I yank the door open and dive into my car, yanking the door shut. John is looking at me and starting to straighten up as I finally manage to click the lock closed and push the starter button. I hear him slam the side of his fist against my window, eliciting a quick, high-pitched whelp of fright that sounds utterly foreign to me. I don't look at him, hurriedly putting the old Honda in reverse and backing up without thought or concern as to what might be behind me. I see rage in his eyes as he kicks the side of my car so hard I feel the entire vehicle shimmy. I quickly shift into drive and hear the bald tires slip and spin on the gavel before they catch, I don't really breathe until I'm shooting out of the parking lot at a dangerous clip.

I don't remember anything else until I'm sitting next to Sarah on her comfy sofa. Her arm around my shoulders holding me close, while tears, snot, and spittle flow from me, starting to clear the toxic events from my body and soaking her shirt as I blubber on and on. She strokes my hair and hugs whispers lovingly that I'm safe now.

12