Cha-cha-cha with Charlotte

Story Info
I surprise Rick (and myself) with a threesome.
2.8k words
4.33
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth, partially autobiographical, story of Rick and me. Each story stands on its own. They are miniature frescos of our lives.

Part One: Watching A Film

How to start this one? I am madly in love with Rick, and I hope he's madly in love with me too. I love his body, he loves mine, and we regularly show that to each other. We've had a bit of a bumpy road. He once fucked his ex while we were already an item, and I happen to do foolish things when I'm drunk. Our bond is strong enough to survive this.

Rick was sitting on the couch, watching his tablet with an intense stare.

"May I know what you are doing?" I asked.

He looked up and turned a bit red.

"Well..." he said, not knowing how to react.

I didn't wait for his answer and sat next to him. He was watching two incredibly gorgeous women making out on a bed. They were dressed in see-through lingerie and kissed and fondled in a very erotic way.

"Turn up the volume," I asked. "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Rick could only nod.

"Let's watch this together," I said.

We sat in silence. It was a slow-evolving lesbian film, with lots of French kissing and heavy breathing. After a couple of minutes, the kissing moved to a more intimate place. I sensed that Rick was mesmerised, so I proposed making him more comfortable. I unbuckled his jeans and took them down, followed by his underwear. I got back on the couch and grabbed his penis with my right hand. Understandably, he immediately reacted to my touch.

It was clear this was a film with a woman's touch. There were no gynaecological close-ups, and the scene was entirely recorded from a respectable distance. The fingering was slow and sensual, there were no overdubs with overacted horny screams, as we could hear some cars passing by on the street. It was no super-production either. The only thing that bothered me was why the receiving girl kept her socks on. I kept this comment to myself as Rick was as captivated as a rabbit in front of a hunter's light-box.

After a while, the film got me in its grip as well. I imagined how I would be slowly fingered. I stood up and let my dress fall to the ground. I sat down and Rick moved his hand between my legs. It felt wonderful.

At the ten-minute mark, the receiving girl orgasmed in a quite convincing way. I decided that it was not the time for Rick to come, as I wanted to watch this till the end. His cock was hard as a rock. It didn't need much movement to keep it that way.

The next scene had the women kissing in post-orgasmic after-play, and I wondered if they enjoyed sharing juices or if it was just another day at the office. My left hand was on my clit and I can't deny I was trying to have a good time as well.

I was in for a surprise when the giving girl found a dildo. Those movies always have a dildo hidden somewhere. Not a slick thin glass one, like I would like to have, but a fat long atrocity of a cock that would make most women scream in agony. I've always wondered what the point of licking a dildo is, except to make the male audience think it is a real cock. I can be a bit cynical at times.

At fifteen minutes and counting, woman one inserted the dildo into woman two. That went inexplicably smoothly for such a monster. I had to be careful that Rick wouldn't explode because he kicked on it. I could feel it through his finger-play deep inside me. I let go of his penis and hoped it would calm down a bit. Meanwhile, after an eternity of loud sighs, girl two came again, which made me rub my clit even harder.

In the second part of the movie, the roles were reversed. The black-haired girl had a nice set of erect nipples, and, of course, her neatly shaved pussy received the licking and fingering treatment. Surprise! She was also wearing socks. It must be really cold in Russia.

Rick reacted positively when the dildo entered, doggy-wise. He loves a nice set of buttocks. I am sorry for him. My arse is as flat as a pancake. I finally saved him from his misery when she was lying on her belly, moaning hard, while the dildo was fluently sliding up and down. His sperm flew through the air like a nuclear missile. I should do something about those stains on the carpet. I licked some of his spunk from my fingers.

"Stay with me," I said. "I still want to see the rest of it."

That wasn't such a good idea because the third and final part had some ass fingering that gave Rick some ideas. But all in all, the afternoon ended well, Rick came, I came, we all came, and more than once.

"Have you ever dreamt of a threesome?" I asked when I was resting against his breast. Rick didn't ask if I meant a double man or woman setup, but knowing him...

"I once jokingly proposed it to Gwen, but she threatened to cut my balls off," he answered, to my amazement.

Gwen is the ex, a bat-shit crazy witch, a bitch, who burns incense sticks all day long. She tried to steal him from me by opening her legs and being a stupid man, he didn't resist. One day I'll punch her face for that.

"I will never understand why you kept on fucking her?" I said. "She threw a menorah in your face."

"Please, Romance," he grovelled. "Haven't we discussed this over and over again?"

I apologised, not meaning it. Don't we have to keep on dominating the weaker sex?

I repeated the question about the threesome, and Rick tried to answer it as diplomatically as possible. Meaning that if he found an extra pussy in bed, he wouldn't say no. Men!

Part two: Charlotte, Rick, & Me

Rick is a freelance photographer and works at weird times. I, on the other hand, am a regular 9 to 5 girl. Because I was bored at night, I took a 12-week flower arranging course, and that's where I met Charlotte. Charlotte had a big mouth, was an alpha woman, and a free spirit. We had some drinks, I quite liked her and her many goofy stories, involving men and women.

One night, Rick came to fetch me at the bar from the cultural centre where the courses took place. (The same cultural centre where I modelled for the photo club. (See the story: Circle of Light.) At the next lesson, Charlotte asked me if Rick was my man. I confirmed.

"Handsome fellow," she said.

"No," I replied."Don't you think about it."

Charlotte tried to convince me she wouldn't hit on Rick, as she was my friend, but the anecdotes she had told me proved otherwise. But then... I thought of something wicked. I started whispering about what I had in mind. After some negotiations, also financial, we had a plan we could both agree with. Charlotte bent over to seal our agreement with a kiss. Then a second, and a third. It was not unpleasant.

We rehearsed at my flat. Rick would see Charlotte once a week, and I explained to him that we had to design some floral pieces to get our certificate from the academy.

"Since when is floral arranging an art form?" he quipped.

"Since when is taking a picture of a soap-box fine art photography?" I snapped back. I shouldn't have said that, I realised too late this would hurt him, Rick is an artist at heart. A real artist.

"It brings money in the bank... and washing powder," was the sulky answer.

Charlotte played her role well, showing lots of cleavage and some leg when she was in our flat. It had its effect on Rick. Spooning in bed, his erect cock would push against my buttocks. Often it would disappear somewhere else.

The day arrived that it was Rick's birthday. I asked him if he didn't mind that Charlotte would join us for dinner. He didn't mind... or lied that he didn't mind. She kissed him nicely on the cheeks and congratulated him on his birthday. Her cleavage was so deep that people with vertigo would feel uncomfortable. Nicely played, sis.

During dinner, I steered the conversation towards photography and modelling, and obviously, Rick enthusiastically chimed in.

"I've modelled for a painter in France," Charlotte said. "One of my nudes hangs in a restaurant near Fréjus. I'm so ashamed I didn't bring a present for your birthday. I could model for you as a kind of consolation prize. If you want to do it, of course."

Rick was hesitating, but my enthusiasm pushed him over the edge.

Charlotte was sitting gracefully on the couch while I was clearing the table. It didn't take long before Rick was in a photographer's mood and made her try several poses. He made her lower her dress, but in such a way that she was still decent.

"Why don't you show a nipple?" I proposed. "Wait, I have a better idea."

I jumped on the couch, raised my skirt, and sat behind Charlotte. I lowered her dress, taking long enough for Rick to admire her, and put my hands on her breasts.

I said, "Just like Janet Jackson." Rick clicked like a demon.

I kissed Charlotte on the neck, then I removed her dress and mine. I slid my hand inside her undies. Charlotte turned around and started kissing me slowly from breasts to belly button.

This was the point of no return, the moment of truth. I feared that Rick would kick us out, but Charlotte had told me that she had never, ever, seen a man refuse a threesome.

It was time for the re-enactment of Rick's favourite porn film. I was a bit more hesitant in my performance, but I doubt he noticed this. I removed Charlotte's undies. She immediately opened her legs to show her shaven pussy.

I noticed that Rick had stopped taking pictures. I turned around and asked him if he wanted to give me a helping hand. I grabbed his jeans, unbuttoned them, and slid them down to the ground. His underwear followed immediately. Rick put his camera aside and let me take his shirt off.

Taking his penis in my hand, I wished him a happy birthday. I led him to Charlotte, who started sucking, while we had a very long and passionate French kiss. Rick wasn't at all shy, as I feared for a minute he would be. I kissed him, I caressed him, and he caressed me. All things I couldn't do without Charlotte's help. I told Rick a million times I loved him, because I did, and still do.

Rick has always been a fast-comer. I encouraged him by whispering sweet words in his ear. This time it took him a while longer, but then -- suddenly -- he shot his load into Charlotte's mouth. She didn't mind at all.

She got up, and we embraced. I received Rick's spunk directly from her mouth. I can't exactly describe how this felt. My limbs turned all wobbly, without the faintheartedness. Sperm was dripping from our chins as we hugged. Rick touched our bums with his hands, roaming over our backs. I swallowed like I always do. Fellatio is an all-in job that has to be finished properly, although I do understand there are women out there who don't like the lukewarm, oddly smelling and tasting slime, a man produces. Charlotte isn't one of them.

I gave Charlotte a subtle hint that she could proceed with the manoeuvres. She kissed him on his mouth, knowing that Rick never objected to a kiss after a blow-job. I kneeled and took care of his lower regions, cleaning his softening dick with my lips, tongue, and mouth. Meanwhile, Rick was feeling her over, his hands showing lots of interest in her booty, her breasts, and the space between her legs. He was mesmerised by her beauty and by her sexual power.

As the master of ceremonies, I moved us all to the bedroom. Rick looked at me as if to ask for confirmation that he really could go on with this. I assured him there was no harm in what he was going to do. Charlotte applied some of our tingling lube to her vulva. She was a pro alright. Rick's attention was now completely directed to her and her beautiful body. His hands and mouth seemed to be all over her. I watched it as an avant-garde theatre performance. Rick recuperates fast. This time he seemed to break all records for what we commonly call: round two.

I watched how his erect penis disappeared into Charlotte's nicely shaved vagina and I felt emotional. So emotional that I started to cry. Whether it was of joy, tristesse, or plain jealousy, I don't know. Tears were running down my cheeks. Rick didn't notice it, he was all absorbed by his lovemaking, but Charlotte did. She looked at me to ask what was happening, but I managed to reassure her by giving her a thumbs up. I bent over, caressing Rick's butt-cheeks, kissing them, while tears fell off my face. He never knew it.

Dear reader, describing all that happened would take too much of your time. Suffice to say that Rick, Charlotte and I changed places a lot on that king-sized bed of ours. There was an interlude where Rick and Charlotte shared a joint. While he was temporarily out of business, Rick persuaded me to have a go with my dildo. He was so cool to penetrate me on several occasions, but honesty needs me to say that he mostly had eyes (and dick) for her. I often played a second role, kissing, licking, and guiding them in their performance.

As a coup de théâtre, Charlotte offered her bum to him. As men never happen to leave the Freudian anal stage, he gladly accepted it. This was at the end of our session together, and although Rick could still get it up, orgasm was now nearly impossible for him. Charlotte was a good sport and an even better actress. She let him believe she came from his backdoor activities, smiling mischievously.

We had a mutual shower. Both Charlotte and Rick washed my clit very thoroughly. I came too hard, too loud, and the squirt was probably never a real squirt. Too much rosé wine. Back in bed, we cuddled, and Rick fell asleep.

At 4 AM, I woke up, Rick was snoring like a baby and Charlotte wasn't there. I put on a t-shirt and found her sitting on the couch in our living room, smoking a joint.

"Hope you don't mind," she said. She was only wearing a t-shirt and didn't think of hiding her cunt.

"Wanna puff?" she asked, presenting the cigarette to me.

I shook my head.

"I don't smoke. Not any more after that ridiculous incident."

Charlotte was suddenly all ears, begging to tell me. I made her swear she wouldn't laugh. Then I told her about that time Rick and I smoked a joint. Of course, she laughed.

"You shat your pants!" she yelled. "What happened next?"

I told her how Rick led poor, pitiful me to the bathroom where he removed my clothes and showered me, dried me with a towel and put some fresh clothes on me.

"He's a keeper," she said, serious all of a sudden.

"I know," I said, and I began crying again. "I want to grow old with him. I want to have his babies."

I said that last one before I fully realised what I had just said.

"You know what you did today, don't you?" Charlotte asked.

I looked quizzically at her. She could be deadly serious at times.

"There is no turning back after today. You crossed a line, and you will have to agree on what will happen next. Back to spooning as a conservative happy couple, or go wild with other people? Think it over."

I nodded and went to the cupboard where I had an envelope ready. I gave it to Charlotte after adding a generous bonus. She thanked me.

"What are you going to do now?" I wanted to know.

"I think I'm going to Saint 'Raph', pay a visit to Ro."

Ro was the painter friend of Charlotte, a mixture of a patron and a sugar daddy. She had told me about him. Perhaps I will write about them in another story.

"Will we ever meet again, Charlotte?"

She shook her head.

"I don't think so. That was the deal, to begin with, isn't it?"

"All the best then," I said. We hugged and she went to the bathroom to get ready. I went to bed, spooned against Rick, and cried some more.

Note: Part one was inspired by the film "Big Toy for a Real Joy," starring Krystal Boyd and Kitana A Demida.