All Comments on 'Cha-cha-cha with Charlotte'

by NaturalRomance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A superb story: honest, vivid, moving and - yes - very arousing. So many moments to savour, but my favourite is the moment that Romantic watches Rick enter Charlotte’s vagina, and she cries tears “ of joy, tristesse, or plain jealousy, I don't know.“ it was all three at once, I believe, if my own experience of watching my dear wife being mounted by other men is anything to go by: joy, arousal and jealousy all mingle and mutually reinforce one another so powerfully to see the person one loves writhe with pleasure with another. And of course tristesse….such poignant. So, Bravo!! Five stars! And thank you.

BamboozlerBamboozleralmost 2 years ago

Fascinating and a really poignant quandary at the end about lines being crossed and what that means. Excellent story, I loved reading this from the emotional point of view of a loving female partner.

ulllliulllliover 1 year ago

lovely, wild and still very romantic and definitely getting me hard.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

A truly unique story in the way you’ve written it. Revealing and beautiful.

fabstersrantfabstersrantover 1 year ago

Once upon a time on a swingers podcast she replied to her partners difficulty is dealing with a jealous spike. "What could I have done different" Mallory said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous